(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

4 more tries.. Baby dust to all who wanting a dragon bb
happy.gif

Btw, anyone using opk? I have been testing using opk for the past few days. Negative all the times. But according to last month bbt chart, I should be ovulating this few days.. Anyone ovulated with negative opk?

Yah... Four more tries.....

Yeah, I have tried to use the OPK.. You have to use it everyday at the same time. Preferably 11am to 8pm.. Which I have read it up in the book. I have ditch the bbt chart which I don think is useful nor accurate ..

Instead, I observe my cervical mucus, and using the ovulation calculator, I start testing the day cal based on my shortest cycle.

Cos I have a messed up cycle ranging from 35 to 40. So I use 35 days to cal.

And I tested positive of the LH surge on the 4day ...

You can try also 2 sticks per day.. For more confirmed data

Good luck!

i had try two times positive ..ml then but no preg ...
sad.gif
.. ?? Tis month also tested positive bless me can strike one .. Baby Dustsss !!! To everyone

wahhh use that kit also so chiem ah....

also dunnoe what is waht. mine is currently Day 11 liaoz. gg to see gynae this sat leh.

why this thing so difficult to catch! faintz

wahh....fei....hope got gd news fr u leh!

Hello Angel,

from the book i read hor.. then O can last as short as 12 hours or 36 hours..

if the sperm manage to fertilse the egg.. then it will form a zyote.. this process only takes 30mins..

and then it will take few days to move to uterus to do the implantation.. if it is successful.. u had just created a life.. if not, it will flow out as your monthly AF.

haiz.. maybe we belong to the second category.. then i read up the gender of the baby even more complicated..

till then, guess we only interested in the positive baby news first... hahaha..

Just hope, i don't see AF this month..

same for everyone...

WAH sei.. I cannot take it..

haiz.. another news that another baby dragon on the way.. in my office..

everybody was again like asking me through their eyes..

When is my turn...

HAIZ!!!!!!!

wahhh eino, u really study deep deep leh. I just got a feeling that I got no fate with BB dust
sad.gif
Already on the want-to-give-up mode....

Worst still when the chances are getting slimmer with the passing of each mth....

Nonetheless, still hope the best for all mummies here.

eino....I know the kind of stress man! My dept got 2 dragon bb. Hmm will I be the third?

today, I saw another colleague, also pregnant.

never mind, sooner or later, will have our chance.

Hi all,
I am new here..
Actually I was planning for a rabbit baby...and suppose to give birth in this dec.. But unfortunate had a miscarriage.
But I am pregnant again, coming 10 weeks now. So no choice dragon baby.. Looking forward.. And pray everything going to be great!!! EDD in june2012....
happy.gif

Thanks!

Angel, don't stress yourself too much also.. Just relax!
I not sure how many times u and ur partner "do". Maybe timing no right.. Cos catching the ovulation is impt I guess.
And also depends on ur menses cycle. I also not sure when I ovulate, but I roughly know when is the fertile period.. So I keep pester my hubby to make baby for 2wks .. Every 3 days once.. LOL.. Until he so fed up with me. LOL.
And very impt, in the process, don't think of making baby only, u have to enjoy..then baby will come soon... Hee hee

Pris....lucky for u leh! Dragon bb is gd leh....congrats!

Fei, I went for my chk tdy. Gynae says can see a big big egg. So at the moment no nid to op *phew* cos the medication works....

Asked me to try next wk....if can make it then ho sei liaoz
happy.gif
If cannt, she asked me to try on my own for 2 mths
sad.gif
And if cannt again, will hv to send me for x-ray and test my hb's sperms....

wahhh I hope no nid to go to the last stage leh....

pls let it happen this round! Arrgghhhh....

hi priscilla ... hopefully baby come soon .. hav to wait for next month see ms got come ant ... i got use e ovalution test kit.. its positive so mean higher chances but previously i test two times also positive but nv strike one lor..
sad.gif
depends on luck too i think.. U so lucky !!! :D
hi sweety .. lucky for u too wor.. so now u also relax more dun stress too much all e way trying should be not diffcult anym
happy.gif
.. im waitin for ur good news too :D Lets JIa YOU !!!

hi gals, im new here. been ttc since july, but not v onz.
in fact, im a bit hesitant abt havin a dragon bb as i worry tt he/she will hav a hard time finding a gd school as the queue will most likely b long.
nevertheless i will still try as im reachin 35 soon. wish everyone good luck!

Hi, all.
I am back...just started new job and din come in...hahaha...some updates of myself first: managed to pluck my courage to tell my boss about my condition and our plan to start our family...glad that she is understanding on this...thank god!
happy.gif

Experienced womb pain again since early this week when my P ends last week...and yday even got blood spots in my urine...went to see my sensei as medi runs out on wed and have not got time to go see him yet cos he oso closes on tues & wed for this week...he says is normal and medi is working, ask me to cont medi and I get 2weeks medi this time (he allowed only for this treatment) so that I can manage time better to visit him before medi runs out again... :p
Angel_pink: I pay about $30+ per visit...
Sweetycute: Hahaha...can't be me to be next have good news as my hubby not in town during this month's critical period... :p So got to wait for next month...but I am now faithfully taking my temp...know what? I was shock to see my temp drop 2days ago and tot my mercury thermometer not working leh...even test on hot water to see it shoot high up! :p Then, just check the net to find temp would drop for some people during the critical period...kekeke...an1 xin1 liao... :D

thks for yr encouragement crabby.
i used to have cysts b4 like u n i got it removed. the cyst was abt 3cm big.
does takin tcm help to eliminate the cysts? cos i understand that cyst will somehow hinder conception. just my 2 cents worth. may i know which tcm do u go to?

yr boss is really nice to b so understanding towards yr condition. esp nowadays we hear so many stories abt bosses tryin all out to induce termination of preggy employees...

u r realy 1 disciplined girl. i wont b bother to take my temp...lol

hello sweety cute.. lucky you! no ops is a good news..

hello priscilla congrats!!

as for me.. i am thinking of visitng the gyane.. and ask anything wrong with me?

Thnks gals.

Eino, dont think so much.. You turn will come soon..
Visiting gynae can be a choice.. Or some tcm also good.. Help you to "tiao" your body..
I got a friend, tried for 4yrs.. Finally got a son.. So u don't give up...
And sometimes, not your problem, maybe is the man. My friend case, her husband sperm count low. So he also take Chinese herbs etc....

haiz.. actually, my AF is 2 days late. when I tried to test 3 days before the due AF, the results is negative..

now I do not know what to do.. don't tell me that my AF is getting later and later..

Cos last month when i do the same thing, tested few days before the actual AF, results also negative.. then AF also late.. who knows it comes later by 3 days.

so my AF frequency becomes 35 to 36 to 37 to 40 for each month.. don't know this time is 42 or 43...

every month is an incremental....

Hi eino,
I have the same problem. This month dunno when af will turn up :|

Few days ago hv abit of blood traces in mucus. Then hv slight cramp. Now no feel again.. This mth bbt up n down.. Really difficult to anticipate the arrival of af leh..

Dunno this mth hv ovulation or not. Some many question marks... *faint*

Hi Crabby, me too have multiple fibroid and I still got preggy. In fact my gynae told me that he dun wan to do any operation on me until I have a successful preggy ( I lost my 1st bb and got preggy again one mth after I lost him). Hence beginning of this year I just delivered my girl and now I am about 8 weeks preggy. I am 36 this year .... secret is not to get too stress ;)

Hi MTB, My baby Jaron is falling behind votes and desperately need you help.
This contest will end at 5pm today so really really appreciate if you can take a min off ur busy schedule to help and vote for my lil darling. Thanks a lot for the kind help~ :D

He will be extra merry happy for Xmas if he can get the vouchers for more more toys!

Pls kindly follow these 2 steps:

1ST STEP: PLS LIKE THE BELOW LINK
http://www.facebook.com/DinosaursLiveExhibition

2ND STEP: CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO LIKE THE PHOTO
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236574269735610&set=a.235650929827944.58525.201414056584965&type=3&theater

Congrats Mitch....while we always knw that we dun wanna b too stressed but sometimes, it's really easier said than done
sad.gif
esp if we are working woman....

I supp having a kid or nt still gotta see our fate ba....

Congrats congrats !! Mitch feel happy for u too.. i think im e suai one as at least u all stil got one kiddo until now i got none lor even mre sad and mre stress sia as ppl ard me has two toddler already ..
sad.gif
yes fated lor

Hello Mitch,

congrats!!! so you will have a baby in May? apologies.. cos I am still very bad at counting due date! haha

Hello Angel,

Don't be stressed! let's try to rub some luck from those sucessful cases here..!

let's enjoy the festive seasons.. I always love year end.. so many shopping sales, and so many things to see... and shopping to be done.. going to get CNY clothes leh.. hahaha.. don't want to be too pre-ocuppied.... and yes.. I am going to de-stress!

anyway -I am meeting my gyne next week.. to find out what is wrong with me.. how come AF still not here yet...

hello sweetycute,

I don noe, cos I tested negative.. remember my earlier post? so maybe I want to do a blood test.. to confirm..

hopefully!!

wah! good for you.. travel during year end.. where are you going?

u mean to do blood test to confirm if it is P? oh great! when wld u know?

hahaha havent decide where yet....hoping for a resort style trip that I can do nothing. Think ask me to go shop I also tired. as if like work whole day leh....

Sweetycuye, no news leh.. During CD25 i had slight cramp and streak of blood in mucus. Then after that back to normal.

Then two days ago I had menses cramp and had streaks of blood in mucus again. Yesterday n today have quite abit of cervical mucus but no cramp nor blood streaks. Now is already CD37. My previous cycle was 33 days..
Btw I had irregular menses.. So I dunno what is happening inside :|

aiyo....we all had the silly irregular menses problem....this really sucks
sad.gif

sigh....dun tell me really take half yr leave to conceive meh?

Yaloh.. Irregular menses is a big hindrance
sad.gif

A few friends of mine are having baby dragon.
Let's wait patiently for our turn! The day will come
happy.gif

The snake will come on 10 feb 2013... So I think beginning of may 2012 the latest.. We must conceive

Thxs Everyone ;) ...
Eino : my EDD is on June 2012.

Angel Pink : Dun be too stress. I do understand how u feel when I lost my 1st preggy and scared I may not get preggy again. But I got preggy again within 1 mth there after. I dun deny that it was very stressful at that time but somehow we have to overcome it lor ... ;)

Hi Mummies,

We are looking for the following WOMEN aged 25 to 40 years old for a 2hours English speaking group discussion:

1) Pregnant Women - 5th Dec, Mon @ 3:45pm OR 7th Dec, Wed @ 1:45pm (only upon screening we will determine which group you belong to)

2) Mothers with at least 1 infant aged 6 to 10 months or 1 child aged 1 to 4 years old who drinks formula milk - 5th to 7th Dec @ 9:45am or 1:45pm or 3:45pm or 4:45pm (only upon screening we will determine which group you belong to)

* Location at Scotts Road.
* Any race. Singaporean.

Cash Incentive of S$100

Please SMS your name and age to Zara at 9189-2420 ASAP. Please do NOT PM.

Cheers!

Back