(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

I also miss the days when there's only me and my hubby, so carefree and I can wear high heels and beautiful clothes. Now everything we do must be very careful and frankly speaking, most of the maternity clothes i saw in the shops are like.. erm.... Luckily my friend recommend me a website that I can find chio maternity wear. U guys take a look k, hope all of us will be always pretty esp when we are pregant. This is such a precious time of our lives. Cheers!

http://*********/index.html

I'm so curious, what's so good about a dragon baby that everyone wants one?
proud.gif

hi, I am also new. Trying a dragon baby too. So that my tiger boy has companion. I am surprised to see so many mummies trying for no. 2 too.

Yong En, actually we just hope to have no. 2. So happen that it's dragon year next year....

bubbleblue, welcome in....hopefully you get good news soon. Not many months left to get dragon bb....

Good morning everyone,

I think it is best to keep a relaxed mind. My hubby and I tried for about 3 months consecutively and each time, we only got disappointment. Then I thought that just leave it aside & in the end, got a surprise. I did the counting of days and leg raising in the past, to the extent when the sperm didnt stay inside my body, I used my finger to quickly try to push as much sperm as possible.

Good luck & hope that all will conceive healthy babies!

We know you want what’s best for your baby, and there can be a lot of conflicting prenatal advice out here, so we want to hear what’s important to you. After all, prenatal health starts from day one.

We’ve put together a brief survey that we hope will help us improve nutritional and health products for pregnant women.

The prenatal nutrition supplement survey takes just a few minutes, and filling it out gives you the chance to win samples of maternal milk supplements(from a world-famous brand ) that deliver essential nutrients and vitamins to ensure a healthy, happy baby.

survey link: http://i2.wildfire.asia/s/11.
When you’re taking the survey, please double check to make sure all your content and contact information is correct. The survey closes December 31st, and if you’ve been chosen to receive product samples, we’ll get in touch before Spring Festival.

You can check out our website at www.wildfire.asia

Hi Yong En, dragon is the only non-earthly animal among the 12 so perceived as more superior, auspicious, etc. Btw, I'm also ttc for next year, not so much planning dragon but feel 3 years is abt the right age gap. Hope no problem in future when it comes to enrolment chances cos usually there are more dragon babies.

Hi Ann congrats! May I know which days you BD and when ur ovulation?
I got a smiley face on opk on 8th and I assume I ovulate on 9th.I BD on 5th , 7th, 8th and 10th .. What are my chances?
Did you take any supplement during the 2 weeks wait besides folid acid ?

Hi Everyone, I am new in this thread.
Trying for #2 - a dragon baby.

I am still BF my #1 who is now 3.5 years old, will it affect my chance to conceive?
I tried the ovulation kit but always negative.

Chicabong: I try it when my menstruation is over. But i try it continous for 3days. I didn't eat any supplement and more important you have to relax.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread too. Having my #1 next year after 6 months of trying....it was a surprise for both my hubby and I as I started to have irregular menses early year and we gave up hope after trying using the digital ovulation kit several times. Guess when we least expect it, things happened so do keep a positive spirit and keep yourself relax in the process. Jiayou!
happy.gif

Chicabong, thanks. I was using clear blue digital ovulation kit initially but didn't work for us after 2 cycles due to my irregular menses so we decided to go with the flow....and then a miracle happened...

Chicabong, I got smiley faces on both occasions and tried but didn't succeed in conceiving due to the irregularity of my menses but once my menses come one month after the second attempt, I tried without using the ovulation kit and I managed to conceive.

I always experience cramping after that but it's all false alarm so I didn't test until I'm late for menses after more than 1 and 1/2 months....

Hi gals TTC,

Anyone keen to get Pre-seed lubricant (fertility friendly). I just BFP with IVF and has a box of Pre-seed to let go. Inside there are 6 pre-filled applicators. Bought it from Guardian last year at S$40plus while I was TTC naturally. Expiry in Feb 2012. Letting go at $28 including registered mail postage. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Wish all BFP soon
happy.gif

Gals, realised that I have 2 new boxes of Pre-seed lubricant left instead of 1. There are 6 pre-filled applicators per box. Anyone interested? I don't mind letting go cheap at S$30 for 2 boxes. Do email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi, Im new here.
Trying for a No2. Waiting for good news by xmas/new year. Last few days was experiencing tummy cramps, bloatness, back aches. Today no such symptoms. so praying for a good news by early next week
happy.gif

Hi Anne Raj! I'm also waiting to test again on Xmas. I tested yesterday it was negative. Dont know if it will turn positive or not. I'm also having on and off cramps and sore breast but now my breast not that sore anymore. Don't know isit menses coming .

Waiting to test on New Year day (1/1/2012), menses expected to come on that day.
But I'm scheduled for a wisdom tooth extraction on 27/Dec. Shld I still go ahead? But what if I am pregnant...

hi all,
i'm new to this thread.
Planning to try for dragon baby but fear of tight competition when start schooling, so am planning for Jan 2013.. meaning i only have 1 chance. If missed, nvm, will go for snake..

baby,
preg woman can go for wisdom tooth extraction provided X-ray has been taken. Do note that X-ray is harmful for baby.

Chicabong: Hi
Need to check. I have been having cramps and lower back pains for a week now. Have tender boobs, dizzines,terrible bloatness and just now vomitted all my lunch. I tested yesday but -ve. my menses is due 26 Dec.

Anyone can tell me whats happening?

I dont usually have symtopns before my menses.
???so confused!
Should see a dr?

Chicabong: I guess it was gastric flu. Menses came on 24/12. Must hit the OV date. Good luck to me.

Have been feeling rather frustrated as I am unsure what is going on. My menses has been late for 5 days and I experience changes such as - dry mouth, dizziness, cramping on one side, frequent urination, headache and increase in appetite. I really hope I am pregnant but the test kit seems to tell me otherwise. Any one experience this before?

E tan,
Have u test? I just tested on fri after feeling nipple pain n sudden taste bud change. My menses late for 7 days. All e sudden can feel e fish got a smell. For my pass, no such experience.

hey connie you tested positive? mine 7 days late le went for urine test still negative. Sent for blood test but dont know results yet. sigh. wth is going on

2ww,
Only got 1 chance. Apr ba

Etan
Yes, yesterday go gynae again n got heart beat. I was feeling weird cos nipple pain n suddenly feel fish got a smell plus miss menses for a week then I test.

Hi ladies,

I will like to sell the following items as I will be using the Clearblue fertility monitor:-
1) 9 Clearblue digital ovulation test sticks (expiry 06/2012)
2) 4 Clearblue digital ovulation test sticks (expiry 01/2013)
3) 15 One Step Ovulation test strips (expiry 06/2013)

I will like to sell all the above at $55. Please PM me if interested.

Hi All,
I am ttc-ing for #3. Hope to get a dragon boy this round
happy.gif

Let Jia You together!!!

Now waiting for my menses to come...have been spotting and cramping for 4 days already. Seeing more bloody stains in morning. Think my menses coming soon...this cycle gone liao. Four more chances left.

Dear mummies/mummy-to-be, I'm a reporter from Straits Times and I'm looking for couples who are keen on having dragon babies or are already going to have one. If you don't mind being interviewed, do you think you can drop me a mail at [email protected] with your contacts? I don't have to use your full name if you're not comfortable. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks
happy.gif

Jane Ng

Hi ladies,

Price reduced!

I will like to sell the following excess items as I am using the Clearblue fertility monitor:-
1) 9 Clearblue digital ovulation test sticks (expiry 06/2012)
2) 4 Clearblue digital ovulation test sticks (expiry 01/2013)
3) 15 One Step Ovulation test strips (expiry 06/2013)

I will like to sell all the above at $50. Please PM me if interested.

Sigh.. seriously, i dont knw wat is the hype abt having a Dragon BB. My husband is a dragon. Very competitive when trying to get into school (or so i heard from MIL.. Haha)

My no. 2 poppin out in Aug. Any recommendation for post natal massage therapist? I tried Maggie for my first one, she was quite good, humble and skillful. But I cant reach her on her mobile leh. Text and call also no response. Anyone got her new number? Her old one is 94777536. If not, any recommendation?

Back