(2012/11) Nov 2012

any one feel the tightness at the tummy?
my tummy feel so tight tonight... and i had some white discharge today. is that normal?

Porky, my boy is 31mths old. His pattern change again..recently he doesn't want his dad to share our bed! will wake up in the middle of the night and start kicking and slapping his dad!

He is okie in school and the teachers are able to handle him well. After staying home for a week, he also told me that he doesnt want to go to school, but I told him to tell his teacher what he has been doing at home during the week (basically he has been watching DVDs and helped me bake some muffins). It kinds of got him excited about school again.

For diapers, I use liner on disposable diapers during the first 2 months for my #1 as newborn really poo alot and little each time. But for #2, I have bought moomookow diapers to try. I have run out of storage space at home, no place for #2 diapers! Will start using it when bb turns 2mths. Hopefully she will take it well :p

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Hi all, it's been a few months since I last login here :p Was thinking of creating a FB group for our 2012 Nov Mummies. Would you all be interested to join in and have our discussion there instead?

Cos I feel that I login in FB more than SMH hee....and I do hope to continue our discussion
happy.gif
</font>
</font>

Hi piangz,

I had tightness in the tummy before, and gynae was concern over it. Said that baby may be stress. Ask me to rest more.
She's worried of premature contraction.
Rest more and monitor a while. When's ur next visit to the gynae?

Dear all, pls beware of this confinement lady from malacca. Her name is aunty Meimei. She is recommended by another confinement lady call aunty guihua from malacca..

To keep it short, her cooking is terrible!! My mum, mum in law n my hubby all say her cooking is super terrible! My hubby even say he can cook better than her.. She even had a cooking recipe book which I found she hide it in my kitchen cabinet.. She dun even cook longan red date water everyday n keep leftover longan red date water for me to drink in fridge.. She complain n gossip abt everything.. Say my house kitchen small, kaya not nice, bath tub not good, massage lady fat, baby clothing not gd, my relative fat, etc etc.. N she keep some half cook meat in the fridge n recook tomoro for mi to eat..when I tell her off she even threaten mi to pay her salary n she will leave.. N she love to go shopping.. Ask my mum in law go shopping with her few times but mum in law reject her.. I bring her go buy groceries at giant end up she go shopping buy clothes herself..

The worst thing mi n my hubby feel abt her is that she I not appreciative! She even tell mi aunty guihua is not gd etc etc.. She should have some ethics n be appreciative since it's aunty guihua who recommend her the job but yet she turn around n gossip abt her..

Aunty Meimei Hp is 0102319077
Aunty guihua Hp is 91305526, 60122878467

I m not gaining anything from this post. I just hope all mummies will beware n especially first time mums like mi will not get such bad experience when we hav to pay so much for confinement lady n we can't get gd confinement at all!

hello all! it's been awhile since I've posted, hope all mummies are doing well and eagerly in preparation
happy.gif

I'm thinking of toys to buy / rent... some of those toy rental places seem quite ex (duno worth it or not) and i'm not sure to buy own, or rent. anyone has any experience with toy rental?

also, previously i went for prenatal massage @ Spa Infinity - it's good, but i'm the sort who's always in pain during massage (noob), so i'm not sure if it's 'gentle' or what. altho after the massage, i was sooo relaxed i slept for 12 hours straight lol. u gotta book early tho as there is only 1 malay lady doing it.

hi charmaine, i can join the hi-tea if its a half day event
happy.gif
only needs to take half day leave !

my elder boy is currently using 7 diff types of diapers..haha..i buy whatever is cheap/on offer for him to use since now older alrdy. unless gg out for long hrs i let him use huggies pull ups. night time will be drypers tape diaper. at home or gg market will be MP value/huggies dry pants/fitti basic/petpet/merries

josey, my hb is sleeping in the same room but a seperate single bed..my #1 also dont wan him to share the same bed as us *sad* glad tt ur boy still wan to go sch. mine this morning cried till v cham again when we part at the sch gate...

hi han bl, i rent a lot of toys from online shops for my #1 previously. but now seems like quite a few online shops already closed down. and there are a few new ones also. usually i will compare the price/mth before i rent and get those toys tt are newer conditions. i will do the same for my #2..my 4rm flat alrdy full of toys so cannot get bulky toys anymore

ohh thks porky
happy.gif
not many of my friends rent toys so i wonder why (or maybe they've got a lot of hand me downs)
can't wait to try it out keke...

when is this hi-tea nov mummies gathering?
happy.gif

hi, i would like to join the FB group but it's closed. Is there an admin here i could PM my email address to be added to the group? Thanks!

Hi,

I m new here n wld like to join this thread. found a lot of informative info when readin through e past threads as I m a 1st time mum.. Lots of exp mum here
happy.gif

My baby gal edd s on 5 nov, gynae s sim LN, will b giving birth @ TMC

hi cheer7, welcome to our thread
happy.gif

saw that quite a few mummies chosen TMC. recently i heard my fren say TMC service drop and parking is worst..but my gynae still suggest tt i book TMC as he said Mt A u got to park at macRitchie and wait for the shuttle bus. if emergency case we might not be able to get to hospital in time..3yrs ago i delivered in TMC too. service and food quite good but parking also the same

actually I wan to giv birth @ mt A as heard quite a no of friends say TMC Svc drop n e nurse not so pro on breast feeding as compare to Mt A. but too bad, my gynae only hav package for TMC tis yr as she has a lot of patients tis yr.

Mummies. It's September. Two more months to due date!
I m anxious now. Goodness. There are things that I wanted to do. But didn't get to do it.
sad.gif
n I m still very much involved in my work. N it seems like its never ending.

Hi all,
Curious to know if your baby will move to one side sometimes?
Mine will 'hide' in one corners at times and it's super obvious as my tummy will be very loop sided. And it's always peak on the right side for me. Not sure if this is normal.
Pla share ur experiences. Thanks

oliolive, my girl likes to move to one side too ! quite obvious to see my tummy one side up and one side down hahaha

seems like not much mummies are chatting here..all in the fb grp alrdy ??

Hi mummies

I experienced pain underneath my breasts area on the right side of my chest last night. I am wondering if it is a pain at the ribcage due to creating more space for baby as baby is growing. Or if it is what they call heart burn? Does anyone experience that too?

Thanks.

Cheers
Wendy

Wendy,
I also got the pain .. Gynae said it's coz intestiines moved up as our tummy get bigger .. I usually got it after meals.. Nothing can be done

wendy,

gynae said if serious can get both side...zzz
now im getting on one side only already so painful.. cant imagine both sides..

Hi barneybaby,

Mine is on left side. One point n pain.. if intestine moving up, I don't think will go away. I got this in my 1st pregnancy also.. N also started fr ard wk 27onwards...

Seems like pain s quite common.

My gynae say @ 3rd tri, may hav more difficulty getting to sleep well n backache problem...

Imlind, me oso getting anxious, seems like a lot of things not done yet..

hi mummies,
can you please let me know again the group name in facebook? I tried to search November 2012 Mummies, but cannot find any..
thanks!

hi mummies !

charmaine, how is the hi-tea meet up ? any details alrdy ?
happy.gif

any mummies' feet started to swell ? mine looks a bit swell this morning ! last preg started to swell ard 25weeks...

Hihi mummies

some questions...

Anyone sufferring from dark pigmentations at neck / underarms? how long will it take to go away after delivery?

Will every mother produce colostrum right after delivery?

hi porky, yes it confirmed...here's the details
Date: 21 Sept (Fri)
Venue: Carousel Royal Plaza On Scotts
Time: 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Price: $38++ per pax
can u pm me your number?

im coming to 32 weeks, still no swelling yet..mine #1 also no swelling...

hi Queen_kay,
I had this problem with my 1st pregnancy, most of the dark pigmentation disappeared after giving birth, but it takes some time to return to normal.. can't remember how long though.

Barneybaby,
I can't rem when it goes off.. Coz near w36 shld b kan Cheong over sign of labor :p

Queen Kay,
Ya the dark pigmentation will go off after birth .. Think take a few mths

Re: swelling feet
This is due to water retention or too much walking rite?
I got swelling at w32 for #1...

Charmaine,
Most mummies chatting on fb grp?

Back