(2012/11) Nov 2012

hi mummies good morning !

twinkle, yup..FT and Day time only difference by $100
sad.gif
oh, this is my #2 baby !

i was at the fair yesterday ! stock up on 1 dozen of pampers NB and 1 dozen of huggies wet wipes ! consider cheap to get from the fair haha. and also sign up for cordlife and got $50 capitaland voucher and 2 baby rompers
happy.gif
Munchkin brand having 25% less so i get the milk dispenser and bottle brush too

hi sabelle, my baby was sitting up and crossing her legs too while doing my oscar test ! haha..aft much coaxing, pushing and pressing..she finally decided to lie down and do her stretching..so manage to get all the measurement and peek gender ! u can try talking to your baby before the DS
happy.gif

linda, i book pratunam pavilion hotel..last time i shop at pratunam mall to get some baby stuff like crib sheet, day/night wear, pillow/bolster, confinement pjs for myself and some maternity bras/panties. quite good buy over there

chrisq, mayb really not clear so he dont wanna confirm on the gender ? for my #1 he also dont confirm until 19weeks..cos baby not opening legs..but for this #2 can see quite clear so he told me is a baby girl
happy.gif

wah so many of u using medela..i must go check out more on this pump too !

any mummies staying in punggol ? im staying at punggol drive
happy.gif

mummies, i still prefer to chat in this thread instead of fb..cos i dunno who is who by their real name haha..in this thread we "know" each other by nick.

btw we dont have a table to show our edd and gynae ? i dunno how to set up the table...can someone do it so its clearly for everyone here to see ?

Rin: So do I use young or old ginger to grind the juice?

Wendy: I think it is okie. I survived 1 week of my 1st trimester on subway sandwiches.

RE Motherhood Fair:
I went there are abt 7+ last evening. Stocked up on Pampers NB and S size. they are value for money! 3packs NB for $10 and 2packs S for $30. Maybe I should go again to grab a few more packs of S sizes.

I also bought the moomookow cloth diapers. Quite a good deal and I like the materials. I'm going to try out on my boy and see if I can toilet train him!

Hi Mummies,

Anyone using Ameda breastpumps? Seems like ameda is cheaper than Medela.... Still confused whether to get ameda or medela....

you guys buy the pampers for your #1 or the coming one??

will it be too early to buy??

went to the fair yday but only bought the pigeon warmer..

Porky: me stay Punggol.. Opposite Punggol plaza..

Yan yan: Hv huggies...

Diapers for newborn: will buy cheaper one.. Pampers a bit ex.. Cos they go thru their diapers so quickly, like abt 8-10 a day.. So buy cheaper better... The dirty diaper doesn't stay on they bottoms too long, so still ok...

yjzl, im buying for the coming #2..haha..stock up now since is cheap

yanyan, still got huggies, goon, nepia and drypers..huggies also quite cheap. the pull ups green packing 2 for $34.50 but i dint get cos i hv a $5 off vouchers can get from ntuc

darienna, oh we are quite near each other ! actually for my #1 i use drypers, petpet and huggies for newborn..so far ok for him..i only get pampers if it is cheap :p

Porky: u bought a dozen of NB pampers? I rem i cant even finished a pack of NB as they grow really fast.. got to switch to S size.

pampers too ex in the market...and the quality isnt that great...mammy poko is slightly cheaper but the qality is equivalent...

my #1 uses 3 types of diapers now..fitti for morning before bath, pet pet when going out and poko for night...ks mummy,haha

QP, huh ? nb only 24pcs leh for the small pack..can last till 2mths. aft tt switch to S size

charmaine, my boy using huggies dry pants for childcare, fitti basic for day time and drypers for night or gg out..all cheap cheap range of diapers haha. bgt from Ang Mo supermarket is cheaper than NTUC

Today I had a gynea appt , omg!! I put on 3 kg in 3 weeks. Need to cut back on food. Guess I eat too much . Able to see a birdie as he had been very cooperative . Been telling him that mummy wants to go shopping so pls be in a good pose for us to see.

I went to the fair yesterday but did not get anything as I was told that there is another motherhood near to the end of the year . There is another fair coming up in July but not sure what fair is that . So no hurry to buy .

Porky: o.. i forgot i'm using diaper in the day so didn't use much pampers.. hehe.. btw my new flat is also very near punggol mrt.. i'm collecting my key soon but will only move in aft my confinement.

Pink: congrats on knowing the gender! i also put on 2kg in 4wks.. now finally back to my pre pregnant weight as i lost 3kg in the 1st tri.. but my gynae dun wanna confirm the gender, jus comment no sign of boy but still hav chance to grow >.<" i was hoping for a girl as my #1 is a boy.. still got to wait for another 5 wks for detsil scan.. cant do any shopping now..

Pink: Congrats on knowing gender!
Re: Diaper
Maybe u gals can consider using nepia? It's a jap brand. I used both pampers and nepia. Nepia is slightly thicker but it's soft, has indicator and best is it delivers to your place. And if u have unopened new packs, they allow u to exchange to a dif size.
http://www.nepia.com.sg/eng/index.html

Wendy: U mean we can't eat subway? y ar? dats d thg I've been craving. I can eat everyday..i just ate one ytd morn.

QP: maybe yr #1 bigger size? My 2 nephews oso switch to S very early cos they were born big.

Charmaine: I heard fr most of my frens dat mammy poko more suitable for boys..i tink pampers gt dif range..only d ex range is gd.

Wa..so many staying in punggol..any1 in sk?

porky..my boy cannot use huggies, will have rashes...

having a fb group helps to keep mummies in contact and ask questions even after they give birth..alot of times, after giving birth, ppl hardly have time to come into the forum to exchange their ideas and it becomes a selling thread for others thereafter...

anyone wana join jus post your email add and i will add u in...=)

rin, yes that was i hear from my #1 forum mummies..but if i have gal also will let her try first la..i thot pampers only have one range only huggies got diff range?

i pasir ris le..also near sk and puggol le...can have east/northeast mummies gathering..=)

Hi rin

Wow u really had some weird stuffs but really lor can eat is better than cannot eat. I'm in wk 16 nw but still not very ok. Still Hv meals phobia. Smtimes crying spells b4 dinner. U nw bk to normal eating already? Everything can smell n eat?

I love mayo too n feel like eating those stuff with mayo like potato salad, egg mayo sandwich, jap ebi tempura handroll. Wad kind of mayo u buy? I'm worried too much mayo not gd tts y so far dare not eat often.

Clarisse_mummy: I have pm u my email addy for fb
happy.gif

Did any of u mummies encountered any bleeding gums when brushing teeth? Do I need to see a dentist or just ignored it since this is one of the pregnancy symptom and the gums will become normal again after birth.

Darienna: yess agree! Don see much strollers around... I saw most ppl crowding at the spring maternity booth. Quite silly actually. Cos the boutique itself is also having discount outside expo, went to see see before gg to expo...so if u buy frm boutique I don think got differnce...no crowd oso...:p but double check before buying la...that's my impression only. :p

Porky: u got diapers so fast? Isn't it too early to get? :p I'm still clueless. Need to jot down the list n strike off those which I get get from frens and relatives..

As for the sterilizer I decided to wait and see...wait for baby fair in jul...and Philips fair in oct ;p did u get it?

Beloved: yes I get bleeding gums very often...
sad.gif

Hi ladies, I think I have added most of you to fb gp if you have requested.
There are a couple that I cant find you on fb
- nana
- yanyan
-Belovedgal

Can you try adding me as friend in fb then 'Yanhan Huang' or [email protected] so I can add you to the gp.

Thanks!

I went for my 16 week gynae appt yest.. He predicted most probably a gal.. Was hoping my #1 to be a boy!

Hi Rin: Ya my #1 quite big size. He is 3.4kg when he was born =)

The Nepia look good, but must order by carton, any supermarket selling? Maybe can buy 1 pack to try out the size first..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>queen kay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr.Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Juliana Lee</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sabelle Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>charmaine lin</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>eunicechen</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>JK</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jo's mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>heartbeats</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7/10 Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Junaine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>sweetycute</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Beloved~</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>QP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Hui</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jess Ma</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LaLaa</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Wendy Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Enidtan</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Piggiedearz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>oreodinary</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>joanne ng</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Lizliz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>ahko80</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>niko</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Darienna</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>foxinthesnow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Nur Azizah</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ivy Chee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Khong CC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Pinkie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sharon Choong</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>hanrachleia</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mrs Teo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Preggy10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>twinkle24</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>amanpp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>chrisq</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>dadnmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Dotty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>josey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Laruru</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sasha11</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Have updated the table for Elated. If any of the info not correct, please let me know, so I can change/update on your behalf. Please do let me have your details if you wish to be added. My apologies if I have inadvertently left out anyone.. Thanks!
happy.gif

Dariena: wow! Thanks for the effort! Please update my details:

Name: Cindy
Gynae: dr John lim
Hosp: mt A
Baby#: 3
Edd: 18th nov but I'll be opting for csect, most likely 5th nov.

Thanks loads. Btw Clarisse mummy, pls add me to the fb Grp, u have added me as your friend - Cindy Han.

Hahaha have a great wkend everyone!

Hehe.. No problem gals!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>queen kay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr.Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Juliana Lee</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sabelle Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>charmaine lin</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>eunicechen</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>JK</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jo's mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Junaine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>sweetycute</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Beloved~</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>QP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Hui</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jess Ma</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>LaLaa</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Wendy Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Enidtan</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Piggiedearz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>oreodinary</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>joanne ng</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Lizliz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>ahko80</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>niko</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Darienna</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy? </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>foxinthesnow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Nur Azizah</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ivy Chee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Khong CC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Pinkie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sharon Choong</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>hanrachleia</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>pigmohippo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mrs Teo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Preggy10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>heartbeats</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>7/10 Nov</TD><TD>#1 &amp; #2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>twinkle24</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>amanpp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>chrisq</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>dadnmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Dotty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>josey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Laruru</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sasha11</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Qp:u can get nepia fr bigger ntuc or cold stprage butore ex.cheaper to get carton.last time I emailed for samples.nw duno stil hav or nt.u can check.
Piggie:in fact,after eatin mayo,i felt much beta.every morn,i wld eat teriyaki chicken breast wif lettuce n lotsa mayo.nw cut down le.am almost bk to normsl.justs no dairy,choc or tidbits.sure puke.i buy kraft mayo,fr ntuc.

HI Dariena,

care to update my details.

Name: PinkFushia
Gynae: Dr Watt Wing Fong
Hosp: Raffles Medical
Baby#: 1
Edd: 26th nov

Back