(2012/09) Sep 2012

Hi ladies.. Is it normal to only see a gestationsal sac at week 6?

The ultrasound machine indicates 6weeks but my gynae says it is prob less than that coz when I last tested during Xmas, it was a negative.. But I can't help being worried..

<font color="0077aa">Mrs Lee> Tink it's normal to see a sac at wk 6. Can even see heart beat. Don't worry too much, maybe u ovulate late.</font>

Mrs Lee, I only tested positive on boxing day (26th Dec 2011). I went to gynae on 4th Jan.. Gynae said see nothing except waterbag. Said I was probably 5.5 weeks. Went to another gynae on 13th Jan coz I wanna change gynae (dun like the old one). This time, saw a blinking light. Gynae said was 6 week based on the size of the baby. All these was done via V.scan. When did u see ur gynae? U can use my date as a gauge. I had late ovulation....so conceived late too...

when i went for my scan.... my own prediction was 6 weeks based on the day i ovulate and LMP (i got test for ovulation) but gynae nv even tell me how many weeks i am cos only see the sac....but on the screen can clearly see the black circle lah... so he asked me to go back 2 weeks later...say should be able to see heartbeat....

Thanks ladies.. I went to see her on Monday n she couldn't really see anything.. So asked me to do bloodtest.. Results were out today n she asked me to go down for another scan..

A bit paranoid coz I had a mc before..

Mrs Lee: dont worry too much! everything will be fine!
The doc measure the white line, suppose to be the fetus and it measures at 0.45 which the machine calculated to be 6.5weeks. Do they measure the sac as well? My doc never tell me about the sac. Hmmm...

Mrs lee, yeah. Like shaggy. Gynae never told me length of sac. Only the blinking light. 0.5-0.6cm. Hmmm u did v scan right?? Dun worry too much. Our baby is just smaller. So when u going for the scan??

Good morn everyone, I was so kiasi as I rush to my gynae clinic as I spotted some light pink blood. Was given some pills to protect the womb, though gynae says everything looks fine. . I manage to see my little one blink blink at week 6 yesterday..
Blessed 03, I have seen Dr Tham, I think I probably will choose him as my gynae for this pregnancy.

Nopes didnt do v-scan...she said since no bleeding, she don't want to do v-scan...

I very kiasi so i made appt to see her again next wed...

morning!!

i have this stitch feeling on ly right tum tum since last night.... on off.... like after eat go running those kind of feel. Is it normal?

Thanks Cathy
happy.gif

Feeling so tired.. no mood to do anything..

Mrs Lee, haha sama sama... i also feel tired.. just driving to work tires me out liao... in office, sitting straight is also a challenge... sibei jialat...

Hi, my EDD is 12 Sep
happy.gif
I don't have morning sickness or nausea. Just feel very tired in the evenings and my stomach will start to get bloated in the night.

I had the same cramping, pulling sensations about 2 weeks ago for over 2 weeks but its since stopped.

Hihi, my EDD is at 21-Sep. Start morning sickness this week. Feel like puking all the time. Can't eat well. And no.1 is sick now. Can't sleep well at night also. Arghzz. Hate MS!!

i just called the gynae...told the nurse about the stitch feeling....she say as long no bleeding should be ok...ask me can go see doc today or next week... i still chose to stick to my appt next week cos i scared today go see le if nothing yet still cannot see heartbeat..

or do you all think i should go see today?

Fattybombom, I checked with my gynae and he said its normal because the muscles are stretching to accommodate a growing uterus. But he did say if the pain is unbearable or if there's spotting to come in immediately as they are worried of an ectopic pregnancy.

poptwo, someone told me to drink coke or any gassy drink to cure this... i havent tried it myself... if u want, can try..

Hi, Just finished accompany my wife to gynae. EDD revised to 21 Sept. At week 4+, gynae unable to see the water bag/baby bean clearly-we did see something but not clearly shown, so gynae couldn't confirm anything. I guess it is normal since I read quite a number of posts without seeing any sag at week 4. We learnt from the gynae that week 6 of pregnancy will be a good try for ultrasound scan. We din go for internal scan as my wife is not comfortable. Our next appt is 2 weeks later at week 6. Hope we can see something by then.

sometimes i think MS is good. Can lose weight during the 1st trimester. so that we will not put on alot of weight as a whole during the whole pregnancy period. haha.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">fattybombom, if u can tahan wait till next week unless the pain becomes unbearable within the next 24hrs.</font>

gan_jiong_daddy.. haha yeah... when me n my hubby was at ur stage... never see baby heartbeat makes me cannot sleep sia... worry this worry that... now that i passed this stage, i really think i overly worried... that why ask u all prepare not to see anything coz it is really NORMAL..
happy.gif
enjoy the CNY first... hehe..

poptwo, before i tested pregnant, i still go gmarket buy the iZen. trying to wack some fats away.. now that iZen is used to wack my hubby fats while i can only eat n gain more fats!! jialat!!

my mama damn jialat... i told her i wanna c-sect.. she asks me to ask the gynae can shunbian draws my fats away a not!!! got such things meh!

hi ladies, everything is gd today, went to doc, measured 7 weeks today, baby's heartbeat is 142. :D best wishes to all!

thanks sue, yah i will monitor... the pain is bearable just like menses cramps loh... countdown 1 week to go see gynae... really hope can see heartbeat...

ask you all ah, etopic hor is the embroy in the tube right? If i already seen gynae once and he scan and saw the sac and nv sae anything can i assume the position is correct or will the sac run?

Hi Fattybombom,

If you see the sac where the gynae expect to see, it should be fine. My first appt with gynae today at Week 4 try to scan my wife's sag at where it suppose to be - but because we are still early, we only see a faint black dot on the screen suspected to be the baby/sag, and the gynae said that if this dot is the baby/sag, the position is ok. So, Fattybombom, you are clear from eptoic preg.

yeah!!! thanks guys.... i was reading up and freaking out myself....

yah the 1st visit the gynae did the scan and found the sac the moment he press on my tum tum and i saw from the screen got black circle...actually i see its like quite big like a 10cent coin but dunno is it cos not exact size....

now i just need to monitor make sure no spotting...

Hi guys,
I just came back from 2 doc's appt. Decided to call my doc to ask for last min appt , if there is a slot. Doc had a free slot so I went.From my LMP date, I am abt 5-6 wks. But he couldnt find any sac at all. Instead, there was quite a big cyst inside my left ovary. So he referred me to another doc at NUH.
Went there and doc said, likely to be ectopic. He was able to detect something nxt to the cyst. and said my f. tube had some thick lining. Didint know what it was, but my cyst is in my left ovary. So ..... will decided what to do again in 48 hrs. Praying for a miracle...

Hugs Kin... Maybe will be able to scan something 48 hrs later... My gynae didn't see anything when I first saw her on mon...but saw a sac 2 days later on wed... So be positive k!!

Realise that my appetite is better during lunch as compared to evening times.. The nausea feeling super strong now.. Very xin ku... N need to go in-laws place for dinner..dunno how I'm going to swallow the food lor...

Mrs Lee
Does they know you r pregnant? I already told my parents n parent in law. I same as you very strong ms. Want to hide also can't. Today ate dinner almost puke out on the dinner table. Never finish in the end nimble on biscuits.

Kin
Hugs hugs. don't worry everything will be fine.

Hi ladies,

Being 1st time using gynae service, just want to get an idea what is the price range like when you went for your first scan? I pay about $140 consultation + $70 scanning for our first scan at TMC. Is it too expensive? Can we use medishield to subsidy?

Hi Ladies, I am new here. Just tested Positive this morning!! But I am kinda of worried cos of the spotting, brown n little red just before period, having cramps lately as well. I am kinda of fearful because I have a miscarriage last year.
Not sure if spotting means a higher risk of miscarriage. Also, where &amp; when do you ladies go for your gynae check?

Thank you so much!

<font color="ff0000">Gd morning...TGIF...

Kin> Pray hard for u, dun worry too much

Gan jiong daddy> I pay ard $205 for the gynae visit. Consultation is $80, Ultrascan is $30 &amp; the rest is for 4 medicine/vits...

pigy>Tink it's better that you go and consult a gynae soon so that the gynae can give u a jab/an tai medicne to stablise the pregancy. I went ard 5wks + at TMC.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS">kin, my prayers are with you. it's def a hard time, take care &amp; be strong!

pigy, congrats! and try to grab that gynae soon
happy.gif
hope all goes well for u.

my ms starting to get worse. forever bitter taste in mouth that makes eating a turn off but if i don't eat i'll be super hungry and that equates to nausea. haha. </font>

good morning all!!! Yeah.. today half day... no mood to work... no mood to do anything ... been short of breath since this morning.. abit of heartburn... still got mahjong session tonight.. omg...

Good morning ladies! TGIF!
The cny clothes I bought 1 month ago seems tight now.. Ayo!! Asked my hubby to buy a new weighing scale cuz my current one is spoilt...very scared to see my weight gain.

Back