(2012/07) Jul 2012

Just vomitted and I felt the blood pressure rushed to my face when I was retching... Now I got major headache.. Pounding hard on 1 side of the head... Feel like scolding vulgarities. Arrrrg!

E tan
Don't worry k believe bb is fine.. But if u worry go Kk for d scans to ease ure worry.. Someone posted abt $100 incl consultation.

Sgsc..
Haha.. So Malu I farted right in front of collex..

Angelia
I get dizzy spells too.. Medicated oil helps at times n popping sugary stuffs..

Lim Mei ne
That's a relief to hear..

Tanny
I likely to be signing up with nuh antenatal class since my Gynae is there.. More convenient.. Haven't chk out other options yet

Yeah!!!! Finish check up le!!! Bb is 9week 6days today! And 3.04cm!!!! Soooo cute lah!!! When gynae scan that time, bb keep on kick the legs!!! Gynae laugh when i say "aiyoh,bb kick legs leh!" hahahaha! =p

Hi mummies,

I'm letting go 10 pcs of BUMWEAR diapers with 10 inserts @ $300. Will throw in 5 inserts free. Retail price for each insert costs $9. I paid $380 for 10 diapers + 10 inserts.

Please note that these are not preloved hence condition is 10/10.

Self collection at Yio Chu Kang.

Interested buyer, please pm me. Thanks!

LFC - same same ... MS is driving me nuts sometimes.. or i should say most of the times..

today i dread myself to go shopping, need to shop for christmas gift if not all my friends got no gift.. went to the nearest shopping center, max 2 hours i cannot tahan liao...
but i am glad i still have 2 hours to shop at least, bought abit of gift..

LFC : heehee!! Yess.. Very cute de.. I now keep thinking of the scan just now.. Hahaha!! Ohyah!!

My gynae hor! Really bth him. I told him that my MS very jialat! He laugh and say "good wadd.. Got MS mean bb is sticky and growing super well... " =.=!!!!!

anyway, i left with 4tablet of Duphaston ! After this 4tablet, no need to eat anymore! Yeah!!! ^^ now need to take Folic Acid and DHA nia.. Hohoho!!!

Hi mummies, I went for my checkup this morning too. Baby is now 36mm. Altho I'm at 9w6d but the scan shows I'm in my 10w4d liao. Means bb growing well despite all my MS & throwing up. Yeah!! Heard the heart beat too.

Angelia: Gynae ask me how am I. I say no gd cos MS & vomit till jialat. Gynae say like that gd cos means baby growing well. If suddenly no MS then will start to worry. She say peak should b at 9 & 10 weeks. Endure 1 more week then hopefully 11 & 12 weeks will b better.

Angeline : hannor!!! My gynae also say the same thing! =\ hmmm... You're 10weeks already? Cool!!! I'm at the peak period still! =\ endure endure!!! =|

Angelia: ya lor. All of them say same thing. Got MS is good. Got bad MS is very good. My hubs also like that say.

Hopefully I only got 1 to 2 more weeks of MS to endure. Jiayou all mummies. 1st trimester gonna end soon.
happy.gif

LFC : yeah!!! Jiayou!!! ;) very fast your 1st tri will pass de..
happy.gif

Angeline : yup! My hb also say the same! =\ 2week more to go! Jiayou!!!
happy.gif

So scary when listen to u all. I'm going on week 8 now... I have no ms yet... Worry abt bb growth... Angeline u r right, I'm worried leh.

Aneglia : what do u mean by week 7 they grow hand and feet? I cannot feel anything yet... Is it normal?

Ladies sorry! I understand wrongly. I tot u all meant prenatal yoga class.

My first time looking for confinement lady... Must ask what? How to know that they are okay? Someone recommend me one but she retired now and her sister is doing.. She is a Malaysian, I need to apply a permit is it? How to apply?

Tanny : at week7 , hands and feet are emerging from your baby's developing arms and legs. They look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling.

Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo. He has the remains of a small tail, which is an extension of the tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.

If you could see inside your uterus, you'd spot eyelid folds partially covering your baby's eyes, which already have some colour. You'd also see the tip of his nose and tiny veins beneath parchment-thin skin.

Your baby has an appendix and a pancreas, which will eventually produce the hormone insulin to aid digestion. A loop in your baby's growing intestines is bulging into his umbilical cord, which now has distinct blood vessels to carry oxygen and nutrients to and from your baby's tiny body.

Hope this helps!
happy.gif
feeling nothing now is normal...
happy.gif

ceraine - good idea ah.. online shopping for christmas gift..

angelia - did you ask your gyane about losing weight? i am very concern leh.. everytime i weight myself.. always losing weight..

LFC- stil going work coz I not saying till aft first tri so have to ren. Hide my cubicle eat sour plums n face pale blame #1 tire mi out or cause of motion sickness... Sigh v v xinku everyday force myself go work

Ceraine- OMG! Then wats their reaction? Whahaha.. Can't imagine Wat I'll do if it's mi... But ur kolligs noe u Preggy le?

Angelia n Angeline - yeah!! So nice to see big strong healthy active beanies growing n kicking during meet the parents session.. Hope my beanie shows the same next thurs visit.. Hehe

Actuality I stil not sure I hw many weeks but est if due 27 jul so I shld be abt 8 wks today? Mommies same EDD as mi dui ma?

Today appetite very funny, I ate lunch eat halfway go sleep half hr then wake up continue eating. Dinner also eat half portion nia but was tinkin the durians we jus got can supplement the lost intake of nutrients from dinner earlier
happy.gif
tinking abt it makes mi drool again but strange y tis period got so nice durians ah? Usually is during jun- aug season

Tanny- prob u r one of the lucky ones no or v mild ms... Not everyone sure have one. Their bbs also strong n healthy so dun worry. Ask ur mom she prob also had no ms then

Bingo- heard its normal to lose weight first trimester which is ok coz bbs stil not depending on us for nutrients yet but second trimester onwards need put on gradual weight gain le. If u losing excessive weight suddenly then best consult ur gynae le.

Tanny- my mum also don't have MS. Give born to me n my sister. So don't worry too much.

I have been eating junk food - curry rice, chocolate cake, etc. But I can only eat those food. Don't know if that add any nutrients to the baby.

Sg Sc : yeah my mom also not much symptoms.

Tonight BB showing power already - now symptom comes already.. I see my dinner; the felt very full and queasy and only ate a bit and a mouthful of rice. Some uncomfy now. Dunno what to do, sleep also cannot, rest also cannot, go out also cannot... Sigh.. Now munching plain bread who seem to taste better. Tongue feeling very bland....

Hehehe tis whole fart thingy is tickling mi man! But not jus bottom air top also lotsa air come out

Karen- issit coz u ate something or carried heavy things? monitor ba shldnt be pain for so long le. Hope it subsides soon

Winnngstar- dr says so long can eat n keep in at tis stage, any food is good food!

Tanny- hah tats y la.. Cannot say one. Ask oredi then will kena hehe

Hello mummies. I went for my 1st scan today n heard bb heartbeat pounding do fast. Hee hee. It's suddenly so much more real to me now. This weekend I just relag at home n let hubby feed, shower n entertain my girls.
happy.gif
benefits of being preggers...... Bliss.....;)

my gynae say next checkup in 4 wks but I gan jiong ask to see him in 2 wks instead. So next checkup on ny eve. Can't wait.

I fart a lot too !

SG SC: really? Eat any food is good food? Actually I find 1st trimester the most important trimester as this is the time when baby grow their organs. But too bad, this period of time has been feeling physically n emotionally uncomfortable as we try to adjust ourselves. Hopefully baby is ok.

Ok glad to know that losing weight in 1st tri is normal..
Every meal the most 5 mouths... Then cannot go in liao.. Jialet

Sg_sc - we have the same edd.. 27 July..
We are 8 weeks day 1 today...

Winning star- yalor i also sceptical initially but my gynae din give mi any multivitamin or fish oil til nw lei. Jus say folic acid is all we need nw...2nd tri then start prescribe

Bingo- Tink my edd not fixed yet. Next thurs then more confirmed to see if bb growth on track towards 27 Jul..

FYI
happy.gif

1st Tri : ppls who have history of M/C or weak, normally Gynae prescribe Duphaston... And Folic Acid for the 1st Tri

2nd tri onward : After Folic Acid finish, than gynae will give DHA and Obimin(obimin can only started when finish taking folic Acid...)

3rd Tri : DHA & Obimin...

That's more or less like that.
happy.gif

Sg sc..
My boss n team knows at 4th wk.. My tummy was showing at 5th wk Le so I guess most have guessed it..

Seaband, I read once u remove.. D nauseous will b back n much worse. True??

D last 2 days I hv been motivating myself to get my my day n I can actually dong longer.. Today didnt physcho myself n couldnt tahan being out .. Feeling very queasy n throwing up fd n didn't enjoy Singapore Flyer.. Cant wait to get home...
Going to test out my physcho method again tar :)

Bingo..
But if u lose 5% or more.. It's considered very severe Le... There's a term on it.. My Frd gana it n was on total home rest..
Other than that it's normal. My Gynae oso not much concern of my 1.3kg loss in 5days..
Btw does ure Gynae update u ure edd on every visit? I realize mine don't..

Morning,

Just one sat I seem to lost touch here... Today also another day!

Tammy, I this week 8 weeks, I forgot my gynae told me edd 25 or 27 will confirm with him again on Wed.

I have be "lao sai-ing" the pass 3 days, is that normal? but only once a day la... stomach pain, then will go poo poo. before tat, I have been getting constipation.

Losing weight is normal during the first trim. but cannot total dun eat or eat and vomit every meal. some people will be warded and give drips. So, dun think of MS, if can eat, better eat.

I every morning sure vomit one... after that the whole day will just feel nausea and at night the feeling gets even worse... I will just go to sleep and dun care! Let morning come, vomit again...

We all have to go thru this, bear with it! It will be over soon once we go into 2nd trim.

Have a great Sunday! See you all tomorrow.

Angelia - my vitamins and yours different leh.

1st tri - folic and obimin

2nd & 3rd tri - Ganilia (or is it Ganilla) multivitamins. Purple bottle but i always can't rem the name ARGH. KKH sells it, so does some baby expo fairs. About SGD60/ bottle and more vitamins/ minerals than obimin so maybe DHA is already included in it?

Winingstar - i think KKH doesn't provide DHA.

Ceraine - my gynae doesn't either. EDDs are not suppose to change. They can only estimate baby size in 3rd tri, but even then it's not always accurate, much less in 1st tri. My girl was estimated 2.9kg at 39wks and i delivered 2 days later, she was 3.4kg.

And unless urgent/ emergency circumstances, if baby and mommy are healthy, they always prefer to carry to term.

Aylie : eh? Why your medicine so funny one? As what i know Folic Acid must be completed before can take Obimin leh... =\ my #1 time also like that leh... Or different gynae different patterns?

Audrey, normal to LS. Your digestive system is haywired... Could be u go sleep early, they over digest and lead to LS. That's what happen to me couple of days ago.

Angelia, I only got folic and duphaston for first trimester.

Yesterday vomit until all blood rushed to face. This morning also a lot of farting... Hope I see bb swimming and waving tomorrow!

Happy Sunday!

angelia - i don't know leh. i just eat what my doc prescribed. the med above is for #1. now i am also eating folic and obimin for #2. i am a bit more kiasu so i add in calcium on my own, since i am not a milk drinker. i think diff gynae got diff patterns ba. i see alot of u take duphaston but i don't have. what is that?

Hi ladies, went for my check on Friday...edd is 17 jul 2012....anyone same as me?

Anyone going for the OSCAR scan and detailed checkup? Couldn't get a slot so might be going down to queue....I think I hate the queuing at the gynae etc the most
sad.gif

Back