(2012/07) Jul 2012

anyone july mummies suffering from post partum hair loss?
I am having it quite bad now and wonder if there is anything supplement I can take.

ivftwins - YOU took the words right out of my mouth!!! I think i am suffering from severe post partum hair loss. Its scary after each shower to check the amount of hair loss, and even just a simple act of running my fingers through my hair, a couple of strands come out
sad.gif
If you are breastfeeding, I guess better not to medication or anything like that.

hi mummies! i havent logged on for ages! maybe a good 5 months perhaps? im sure it has been a very eventful 1/2 yr since our babies arrived.. sorry to MIA but so many events have happened. joanne! you are still on the forum. how are your twins doing?
happy.gif
apologise if i dont log on and reply/slow reply

Anyone staying in Tampines, keen to arrange for play dates for the babies? Mine is July 2012, coming to 8 months old. Baby girl.
happy.gif

Dear mummies,

I have 3 packs of Brand New Merries diapers (M size, taped) just bought a month ago.

I overstocked and my child has upgraded size, so am looking to sell these 3 packs. Selling at $20 per pack (retailing $26.95, 64 pcs). Buy all 3 packs at $57. Please PM me if interested. Self collect at Tampines, Bedok, Tanjong Pagar or Suntec (or can arrange to meet if near these areas).

Cheers!

Hi mummies, like to ask for your babies 1 year old birthday, do you celebrate before or after the birthday ( if it falls on a weekday)? Any taboo or rules to follow. ? ?Thanks

hi mummies,

i'm jul2010 thread mum. Just to check any of you will be buying hello kitty / princess theme balloon for your kids bday party? If yes, I like to buy over. Just 1 big balloon & hopefully u can gv me a cheaper price ;) the balloon. My girl's bday party will be on 20 July. PM me or whatsapp me
happy.gif

Thanks mummies
happy.gif

Regards,
Phoebe
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,

sorry to disturb.

I have one tin of isomil step 3 in 900 g.
My son stopped drinking milk so letting go at 35 bucks.
Expiry - 29 may 2014
Self collects at either lavendar mrt or cityhall mrt
8168 8873
thank you.

Hi, anyone you know keen to do permanent part time Admin?
Suitable for SAHM who wants a break from kids & home.
Work location: Very near Haw Par Villa Mrt station.
Time: 12pm to 5pm daily
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Per hour Rate: $7 per hour
Per hour Rate: $10 per hour (after 3 months probation)
Kindly call/sms: 90675437

Back