(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hi

Somehow my original listing was dropped out from the list.

Can help to add me in again?

EDD: 16/03/2012
Hosp: Mt. A
Residing Area: Jurong
Gynae: Dr Benjamin Tham
Baby Gender: Boy
Child #: 2

Thanks!

Can add me to fb too? [email protected]

Hi,

I have following items for sale:

1. Baby Plus: $160
Preloved. Condition 8.5/10 with Box, instruction manual and pouch. Full set.

2. Pigeon wipes with casing (Brand NEW): $4.90
Usual: $7.90

Collection at Sengkang MRT.
Pls email me at [email protected] for photos.

Hi ladies..

Sorry to intrude.. but I am trying to sell my ameda lactaline dual pump which I bought in July 2011 and used for only 3 months.

2nd hand ameda lactaline dual pump for sale. Selling at $130

Bought in July 2011. Used for only 3 months. In good working condition.

Include:

1) Pump
2) Brand New Ameda adaptor cap (2X)
3) Brand New Ameda tubing adaptor (1X)
4) Brand New Ameda valve (2X)
5) Ameda Tubing (2X)

You would only need to buy the following:
1) Ameda silicon diaphragm (2X)
2) Ameda polypropylene pump body/flange (2X) -- unless you don't mind my old one which is clean and can be sterilised
3) Bottles (2X)

Self collection in the East.
PM if interested... =)

Brandnew MY BRESTFRIEND PILLOW letting go at $60
email me for pic.

AVENT single electric breastpump $150
- lightly used for 2 weeks (giving up due low supply)
- throw in brandnew unopened 6pcs breast pad - washable 
2 sets breast shells

[email protected]

Dear all, jus askin, do u feel lower back aching n in pain? I'm only 20 weeks and stomach don't feel so big.. Starting to feel achin pain since last week..
sad.gif

Daisy, saw that you're unable to add me to the FB group as can't find my email addr, think it's something to do with my FB settings, so I've changed it, appreciate if you could help to try to see if you're able to add me, thanks.

Btw, I noticed in the Mar 12 Mummies list, I saw that your dr is also Dr Vincent Lee, is he the one from Bishan? My gynae is Dr Vincent Lee too.

I have quite alot of maternity and breastfeeding clothings to let go at low price. i'm located in Sengkang. Any mommies interested, can drop by to try out and take your pick. Baby stuffs like accesories, sterilizer, playpen, pram, stroller toys, swing etc... are available too.
Interested, pls cal or sms 91451454 to arrange

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. I have the below items to let go.

1. Brand new set of Avent 125ml/ 4oz milk bottles (2 bottles) to let go at $23.

6271703.jpg

2. 2 sets of brand new Avent 260ml/ 9oz milk bottles to let go at $31.

6271704.jpg

Self collection at Tiong Bahru/ Harbourfront MRT. Please email me at [email protected]

Hi BB,

I'm new here. Please add me to your list

Nickname: s1eepycat (s1eepycat)
EDD: 26th March 2012
Child # 1
Gynae: Dr KC Ching
Hospital: Mt A
Residing area: Sengkang
Baby Gender: Tentatively Boy

I also have back pain & I think later, I might need to wear my belly support belt. Tmr will b gog for my detailed scan, pray hard tt everything will b alright for my baby

dear mummies, i'm a reporter from sunday lifestyle doing a story on dragon babies. Looking for a first time mummy expecting a dragon baby to feature. If you don't mind being interviewed, pls email me at [email protected] with your contact, thanks!

<font color="0000ff">Dear all,

We are having a pre Christmas sale from now till 20 November and bra extenders @ 3% discount!

Authentic Edison chopsticks from Korea @ 15% + 8% discount. Price range from $8.50 each.

Pororo toothbrushes @ $5 each or $9 for 2 pieces. A pair of same design @ $8.30 per pair.

Thomas training cup holders @ $9 each or $17.50 for 2 pieces.

Last 2 earphone wallet to clear @ $8.50 (usual $4.90 each)

Bags section clearing @ 30% off and normal postage is dependent on weight of bag.

BStrings normal are clearing @ $23.50 each or $45 for basic set or $65 for complete set.

More discount will be updated this weekend!

View them @ www.allaboutzu.com! </font>

Hi kaye, don't worry will be fine one!! I'm going for the detailed scan nx week. Does wearing the belly support helps?? If yes am thinkin of getting one..

Hi,

im new to this thread. Had always been a silent reader.

I wish to ask anyone of you hear had bought a full length body pillow? wanted to buy one but don't know where i can get in singapore.

hi, Hav u signed up for the package? I am 23weeks plus; haven't signed up the package for the visiting to gynae.

The front desk nurses are not willing to me to sign up. She told me S$650 for 10times visits. Not including vitamins and pills. The meeting time to gynae is only 15mins; if it's last for more than this I have to pay more.

Like to hear from you what kind of package you take. My gynae is from Gleneagles.

jingle : you mean those long one but pillow type ? i remember i ever see it at shopping centre ... if u happen to pass by og / robinson / john little ... try to take alook whether have anot ... i cant recall where i saw .... if not u google see can find anot ...

mabel : why the clinic dont allow u to take the package ?

<font color="000080">mabel cherry >> Wah so rigid? I took package from 13weeks onwards unlimited consultations, already seen my gynae 5 times so far :p But mine cost $800 lar. What else does the package include, for yours? Mine includes multivits.

jingle >> you mean specially for maternity type? I think I've seen at mothercare.</font>

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350
- Lamaze Spin &amp; Explore Garden Gym @ $15
- Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder &amp; Wrist Rattle Set @ $10

Kindly PM me if keen, thanks!
happy.gif

Yeah. They told me these package not include walk in visit. Sometimes I do need emergency to see doc. Even those r not including I found 650 quite worth for ten times. So far I spent 3.3k for gynae visit. The nurse told me if preterm they won't give me bac the money. So they drag me until now. I will insist on next week appointement. I am a frequent visitor on first 5 months.

Thanks Zelda! Will keep that in mind when I visit the agency this week
happy.gif
Btw, how does direct hire work?

Anyone going to parenthood fair this weekend? :D

Jingle, can find the body pillow at aussino outlets. Cost slightly less than $30. Ask for it at the outlet as you may miss it - it's folded into half in the packaging.

Just being kapo

I got body pillow from Metro. It costs less than $20. OG also has for $29.90 IIRC

Hope that helps

Mabel, my package is $800 for all e visits. Vitamins not included coz my gynae charges $90 for consultancy each time.

Carice, tethysea, tangerinez &amp; babypom,

Thanks for your info! i shall go and check it out.. but think the one im refering to is a u-shape kind. post the picture here for u all to see. coz it seems quite good for easing backache during sleeping but it is very expensive if we ship from either Australia or USA.
6279182.jpg

mabel
my gynae also from gleneagles and i have signed up package around week 22. 10x also i think...not inclusive of multivits

i'll go back and check out the receipt... been very forgetful... xp

k@ye, yrs very good. reasonable.

Is there any of you ask your gynae what will be the delivery price? normal &amp; C-section. I think it is not so nice to ask. Have you guys ask your gynae directly?
happy.gif

Mabel: think no need paiseh to ask , b4 I see my current gynae, I sent an email at ask regarding his package charges etc b4 I make appointment to see him. To me, I feel I must be comfortable with the gynae I'm seeing but my husband n I also have to b comfortable with what we paying for too.

<font color="000080">jingle >> Last time I saw crescent-shaped ones at Maternity Xchange, but now website doesn't list them anymore. I think you can try the maternity shops esp the ones with a lot of branches, I did see similar pillow/bolsters in a few.

elletwins >> Haha mine also unlimited visits (including unscheduled ones), the nurse keeps trying to space out my scheduled appointments to make them further apart! :p So I've decided I'll just pop in everytime I feel it's necessary and don't bother scheduling - get my money's worth!</font>

mable, my package is $600, unlimited visit, so i can visit gynae even for flu if i prefer to see him than my GP. but i don't usually walk-in, would usually call &amp; check first if it's not my appt day.

it includes consultation &amp; scan, excludes all vits.

i signed up when i entered 2nd tri, and the clinic asst did tell me the frequency depending on which tri, so it's 4 weeks apart during 2nd tri, but the frequency increases when enter 3rd tri &amp; close to delivery. if based on their normal schedule, it would come up to 10 visits, i think.

for my 1st child, i had false contraction during 3rd tri, so i was scheduled to see him even more frequently as i need close monitoring, but i'm still covered under the package.

All of yr gynaes price are reasonable. I might have save a lot if I was able to sign up since 13weeks as my bleeding started from then. Now, I am fine. As the gynae know about me the whole pregnancy, I will stick with him. I will choose yr one on next one.
happy.gif
. This is my first child.

But, I am contemplating whether to ask the gynae directly about the delivery cost. I don't want to end up like super ex. Have you guys ask your gynae face to face about the delivery cost?

Depend on the delivery cost, I will decide whether to take the package or not.

These days, I've been very sleep at work. going to be 24 weeks soon. Have u also face the same problem? I need to drink tea otherwise I can't concentrate at work.

Hullo... I have been super busy and haven't been keeping up to date with this forum. It moves so fast!

How's everyone doing?

I know I asked this before... but how do you join the FB group? Can whoever who "invites" me put a little note that you are from SMH (cos I receive a lot of unidentified friend requests and am now a little cautious).

Thanks much!

Back