(2012/03) Mar 2012

michelle, after stay hospital, go home recuperate also can be on hospital leave...so long as its a continuation date from the actual hospital stay

u can ask for ur gynea..... mostly at hospital he will give HL de..... if u worry u ask.... my gf her mc use finish liao... gynea give her HL when she ask for it.... see ur gynea ok to give or not... i think should can give de ba..... that time i stay hospital my gynea also give HL to me when i discharge then i tell him boss dont want me i no need HL.....

BB: ya lah.. my stupid gynae write i am 3 months pregnacy and is food poisoning plus hyperemesis... he old stubborn gynae lah that y i change him.. dun like him..
YESH i love braised duck wings.. very delicious...

Morn ladies!

I always used my hands to protect my tummy in crowded train. I sometimes will say e commuters if they swing their hair or bag especially now I find myself easily irritated by ppl s movements

momo,
oh ya, cos of the term "hyperemesis" so you couldn't claim. So you decided on your new gynae already?

You buy braised duck wings from outside? Now can't seem to find nice ones around.

BB: yes i was not even sure i was hving hyperemesis loh.. silly gynae lah... yup i change to the one behind my house Dr Poon King FU... he is so gentle and patient not like Dr TB LIm i use to go for my number one... stubborn and old man...

Braised duck wings from kovan the kway chap stall is yummy.. each piece is $0.50.. hehe must ask for the Loh sauce and chilli and is yummy!

Behappie: think everything eat at moderation is okie la... cos duck meat is red meat is suppose to be good.... but old folks will say dun eat this dun eat that and will cause this and that.... so if really want to eat everything eat abit can liao loh... cos if everything also cannot eat very kelian leh... hehehe

Morning Mummies,

I used to like duck too but since preggy I'm so scared of the smell... :S

Btw, I still have some periodic spotting since I saw my gynae last week. Actually, it is just some brownish liquid and some days can fill up a panty liner. Last week, gynae say baby is ok so my spotting could be due to too much walking. Then, I just called up again just now to tell them about it and they gave me another appointment to go tomorrow. I'm wondering if I need to go?

momo i agree.... that y i dont care so eat what i want..... so tonight is my eating time liao.... cannot wait liao.... hoho... princess room all detol smell...... clean n nice....

carol, mayb you wanna rest more and walk slowly. perhaps will help..

btw mummies, do you all get pimples on your chins often? i keep getting pimples on my chin 2 big ones jus manage to recover den another big one is growing.. so irriated.

BB: ya loh..aft i ate liao..i feel my stomach like got wind leh..i didnt reali eat duck since my preg..not becoz i knw duck eat liao got wind juz tat no chance to eat yet..i love duck..roast or brasied! i like eating duck wing too..keke but til mich said got wind..then i feel my tummy like wan to poopoo..then sway sway go do prata for myslf coz mouth itchy..make it worse.

Momo: prata very easy leh..go supermarket buy the frozen one then put butter on the wok and pan hot the prata and add cheese n button mushroon..hee..since last nite i tink i not gg eat the prada and the duck rice frm my hse dwnstair coz my hub said mayb the stall dirty..

if got pimples..wat shall we apply? coz i knw some pimples cream we cant use rite? any brand we can use? i read salicylic acid cant use but my gynae said small amt is ok..but i still dare not use coz i using the garnier blue colour to tap the pimples one..but stopped using le

Just came back from lunch and I got another Gong Cha!!

Carol: think if you are worried, just go.. can see bb at the same time. Why not.

momo_mummy: Even though everyone says eat in moderate, think i still scared lah. Totally avoid cold stuff. My colleagues keep saying i am keeping a military diet. Hahah..

Wenwen, Sarah,
I have pimples at my chin on and off too. And I got itchy hands, like to squeeze out and peel off the scab when dried. So it had been a "red" spot for quite sometime.

Think cannot apply anything now. Just leave it to heal on its own.

Momo,
oh, good that you managed to find a gynae you are comfortable with.
I'm staying at Hougang, Kovan is nearby. Will go "hunt" for the duck wings this weekend. :D

twin : never add me
sad.gif
sob sob liao la ... lol

Carol : if you want to have peace of mind then go see gynae ba. i remember that time my spotting last me about a week.

elletwins, please take k. You need doctor to treat you. H2O water will help to ease fever and lau sai..

Carol, it is good to see gynae to make you feel confident and comfortable.

Izit having pimples mean getting boy? haha! I heard some mentioned about it.. dunno how true..
happy.gif

regarding the bra, i'm wearing the maternity cum nursing bra (non-wired) when i am 2mth preg. bot 2 initially but realised not enough so gonna get 1 more piece after work today. feel it more comfortable and it expand accordingly.

i also always rub my tummy till my hub say i overdone lol.. but i realised everytime i rub my tummy, it feel much better..dunno is it "xin li zhou yong" haha

haha! Dunno why my hubby commented that more pimples is sign of having boy.. that's y he said good to have more pimples *Faintz*..

Sarah> we cannot use the garnier pimple cream izit? Oops, I've been using it as pimples have been popping up on my face since I got pregnant.
sad.gif

Momo> din know Mothercare sells that many types of panties. Will check it out and let you know what type I bought last time if they are still available. The type I have sits below the tummy/bulge.

Elletwins> Take care and do see a doc ya? I think it's good to get it cured ASAP, ESP now when our immunity are very low, may take longer to recover without medication.

Behappie> is this your first child? I was exactly like that last time, paranoid about every little thing that I eat. Now second one rather bochap already. Hehe

BB, i didnt noe cannot apply pimple cream... i've been applying it, the pimple cream i use is from NuSkin and even use a taiwan burn cream which my MIL recommand. looks like now got to change to using aloe instead.

wenwen - i started on non wired bra cos the old ones cant fit in and didnt wanna waste money to buy new ones in case it shrink after birth lol

carol - go back to check up for a piece of mind ba , i always go back the next day once i had spotting ..

behappie - ya hor , gong cha is oso cold leh .. lol i oso eating wat i shouldnt be eating everytime , yest i had sakae for dinner again .. LOL !!

mary - no ba , wen i had my 2 boys , no pimples at all , guess the pop out is due to hormones changes =)

Bb: the duck Wings at kovan is at the facing the carpark one. The stall staff wear black n red tshirt one. They sell kway chap one, u can just buy duck wings each $0.50 n remember ask for chilli n the black sauce "Loh" n u buy home eat even better, put in pot w the sauce n wings make hot hot by boiling it again! Gosh is so yummy!

Mei: yeah Check out the panty n let us know!

Daisy, I think his preference is boy (keep mention kuku bird). He said boy and girl doesn't matter.. so long the baby is healthy and strong..
happy.gif

momo, actually my gynae n mum say can. But my gfs they all are saying No! No! No!. I ate 1 pc last week. Now thinking of having 1 pc make me drooling!

Your gf really admit hospital after eating pineapple? Spotting or pain in tummy?

<font color="000080">Lusciousash >> Actually my boss said she would go and sneak a few pieces of pineapple whenever she had a craving, even though her husband will scold her if he finds out :p Her all three turned out ok. I think if it's very ripe and sweet is ok to eat occasionally, and skip the middle sour sour part.</font>

Lusciousash: yes my Gf was 6 mths preggy after those can rambutan pineapple her stomach cramp until she immediately go a&amp;e. She just ate 3 small pieces only, tt y I dun dare too!

Mich22: think bubble tea won't make u vomit lah, anything we want just eat w moderation will do Loh
happy.gif

mary - maybe most of daddies like boys haha , my hubby wanted a boy also .. keep on saying tat will grow kuku bird in e end =.=''

lusciousash - guess 1pc shld be ok , i had a few slices just nw which is in my chicken rice .. lol

daisy, my hb dont know why unlike most daddies, he say he prefer daughter, so he's hoping ours is going to be a gal

Momo, I wonder why preggy can't eat pineapple.. my gynae said can eat anything so called "baby craving".. Can we drink coconut water, barley drink and green bean soup?

Mary: I oso dun Noe leh... Pineapple is bcos wat happen to my Gf... To me I think anything eat abit is okie one lah!!! Think too much very xin ku lah! So relax n be happy mummy! Hehe.... As for things is very "liang" eat or drink abit too if can refrain from it but on last trimester can start drinking coconut n stuff that is liang Liao
happy.gif

Back