(2012/03) Mar 2012

thanks all....

momo & sarah what bread i mountain tuttles i dont know what that brand wo... nice har... next time meet up see whether they have or not let me know..... ok.....

princess now with hubby take care... i tell hubby i want to destress here.... actually i want him to know how tire take care princess only.... haha....

aiyoh u all never say yesterday i was at Albert OG...there's one just outside OG! I miss it...

mich: nxt time we go paipai bugis OG have..i show u..haha..i like their cheese rasins..the rest i nv try..coz i see alot ppl buy cheese one..like buy 12 or more one..alot..tats y i curious wat so nice abt this..i tried n i love it..nw my hub aso!

I m in train n no one give up seat for me. Youngster pretend to sleep, middle age fight for seat, elders nd seat. Wat is e purpose of reserve seat?

OOO.. Barcook!! The raisin cheese!! *Slurps* I like that..
I just went bai bai last sat.. forgot abt it.. now that you all mentioned.. maybe i should get it this weekend.. kekeke

Maple, its like that.... Yesterday, this gal was wondering if i m pregnant or not... She was discussing with her mum for five minutes before she gave up the seat to me!

Tis morn, i m also very pissed off with the ppl on the train, they refused to move out to let me go out.... In the end, i heck care, just rammed my way out ignoring whether my bag got hit them or not.

i forget to post.... since i food posioning ....

i tot i lost weight.... but today nurse weight my weight omg i still put on weight....

then nurse tell me not u put on weight is ur baby is growing well.... omg....

morning mummies,

happy children day. I took child care leave to take care of my princess as the ifc close. Plan to bring her for a swim later.

michelle22 & Kayemoss: I did wear maternity wear and my tummy has shown. Just that, no one give up seat to me. In the morning, got a lady offer her seat to me...

Re: seat in bus

Yesterday in a whole bus packed with people, everyone pretended not to see me except for a domestic helper. So nice of her to ask if I wanted her seat.

good morning mummies,

btw have you all changed to wearing non wired bras or maternity bra? if i wanna breastfeed will it hinder the milk duct if i still wear wired bra now?

Good morning mummies, I feel so sleepy despite sleeping at 10plus last night. This morning wake up 6.50am. I feel like a child, I want my children's day holiday hahaha. But I'm glad it's Friday, endure... tomorrow weekend le. Sleepy at work now...

Seat on train: Nowadays, the moment I board the train, I will stand next to the priority seat and grab the pole tightly incase the jerky train stop suddenly. So far, so good, within 1-2 stops, I will get my seat. And I thank God for letting them SEE me as compared to the 1st trimester where pple tot a fat lady like me eyeing their seat haha. But some will still act blur while sitting on priority seat, then I will rub my tummy and tell my babies silently that uncle or auntie can't see mummy, endure ar... we'll reach our destination soon.

twins, u so cute... i dun dare rub my belly too much on trains cos my hubby say like very rude if need seat just ask.. unless my belly feels uncomfortable.. but i love touching my little round belly. i also think sometimes is due to the clothes we wear.. afew time i wear dress with soft cloth material and some see some dun... n once when i wear layer dress my hb comment cannot see belly at all. tis morning i wear a slightly fitting dress and my belly is obvious, the moment i board the train a lady saw my belly and gave me her seat.

wenwen: For me, I love to rub my tummy leh, actually I dun want to miss the first experience of babies moving in me haha. I tot rub more, they will response mah. My right side of the tummy is tighter than left, I wonder if both of them squeeze themselves on my right side of the uterus? haha. Even on train, when it's too crowded, I will auto, put my hand on the tummy to "protect" babies, prevent pple from bumping me haha.

As for bra hor, I still haven't buy the maternity bra leh. Becos I dunno how big they will grow. Right now, it's bigger by 1 cup ba.

twins, me too felt tightness on one side more.. but this 2 days i felt it more on both sides.. might be ligament pulling cos bb growing... i also dun wanna miss any 1st kicks so whenever i feel something i will ask bb r u kicking me? hee. very silly but i enjoy it.

i have frens who told me to buy non wired bra for preggy period and only wear maternity bra or nursing bra when nearing to Edd.

Michelle22, what's ur symptoms of food poisoning? I suspect I might have that too. Vomitted everything that I ate yesterday n was running a fever. In the wee morning, I had very bad diarrhoea for 3 times. Feeling terrible.

elletwins : i think u better see the doctor... cause got different type of food posioning de.... when i got #1 i never vomit at all... but pain like hell tot going to give birth.... end up false alarm lor... is food posioning... n need to hospital that time.... this time is i keep vomiting non-stop... so i trying to stop my vomit... dont know who advise drink ginger tea i try it but also vomit out... till the pain on tummy come.... oh shit... like i got #1 so i worry i faster take energy bring princess along to TMC to see my gynea but before that i call up de..... so i rush down.... actually need to stay hospital monitor but i tell gynea can dont want.... then he check every details first before give me the answer n advise me if i got fever or lau sai pls dont take the rish come back to him.... so i think u better call up to ur gynea now...... if can go now....

went scanning on wed bb leg cross cannot see got kuku bird or mei mei...
sad.gif

Wenwen: now wear wired bra okie but when we breast feeding try not to wear wired bra cos by then the neh is very explosive and hard if wear wired ur neh will be very painful....

Michelle22: Barcook barkery loti is very very very very the yummy one... and if eat hot lagi nicer loh... now thinking of it i drooling again... hungry la...

Morning mummies 

I had plate of roast duck char siew rice for dnr then aft an hr aft by prata mushroom cheese made by myslf.. Aft ate liao so uncomfortable so went vomit n my tummy started to pain follow by cramps in midnite .. So scare anything happen to me I wan dun food posioning. Tis morning faster go toilet
Poopoo then feel much better le.. Abit cramp but stop le. Muz b the food I ate last nite not so clean lo or not the duck Coz Mich22 said duck got wind dun eat too much .

elletwins: i was hospitalise for food poisoning too on 1st trimester. If u dun feel well now better see gynae or normal gp they will give u medication that is ok for pregnancy. if hungry eat everything in small quantity and eat things that is not oily or anything that contains milk dun eat for now.... if can go buy h2o drink u will feel better...

Michelle: tot u hving ur steak soon? Endure la u just recover dun anyhow eat oily things...

Sarah: think u eat too much oily stuff at one go, take care take care... not bad u still know how to do prata with mushroom and cheese ah?

elletwins: Better go to the doc soon. Rest well

I'm switching between non-wired and wired bras. Some of my clothes got wide neckline and the non-wired straps are too thick..

Train was packed this morning. And this lady kept swinging her KS bag ard. Have to use my hand to cover tummy. But luckily got off the train a couple of stops later.

Wish i have a bed now.. Seems to be more restless in the 2nd tri rather than the 1st..

Sarah,
so qiao ... I had duck rice for lunch yesterday then tummyache/diarrhea last evening. So maybe really duck too much wind?

elletwins,
better go the doc soon.

Wow! Mich22 n Momo, must hospitalised for food poisoning? How many days? Not a bad idea, can utilise hospitalisation leave instead of my MC. Running low on MC.
Thanks, twins.

BB, i had ducky rice before ley, was ok, although i didnt eat much, stole a few mouthful from hubby...

Did you have too much chilli?

elletwins: cos i lausai and vomit (10over times)too much and cannot eat and drink at all and so dehydrated that y hospitalise for drip... BUT HOR NO JOKE TO HOSPITALISE leh... cos pregnancy cannot cover under insurance must folk out from own pocket plus left hand will be painful cos must out the IV... so better dun hospitalise unless necessary la...

Mich22: if u better liao can slowly eat abit of ur favourite food lah... but dun at one go eat until so full cos stomach just recover must rest abit before u start feeding junk food again...

Starr: duck i eat okie leh... i had 10 duck wings recently okie leh... talking abt it i drooling again.. haha

starr_nn, momo,
I don't take chilli. I didn't know duck causes wind until I read Sarah's post. So maybe it's just coincidence or it's some other rubbish I took. :p

I love braised duck wings too! :D

Momo, elletwins,
if the hospitalisation is not due to anything related to pregnancy, can still claim insurance. But make sure the doctor don't write anything related to pregnancy for diagnosis.

BB n Sarah yes.... my mum say de... duck alot of wind de.... so try to cut down..... since i love so much... i also try to cut down......

elletwins: depand de.... this one i never stay.... that y i say faster go..... see whether can no need to hospital de... if stay hospital is Hospital leave de......

hmmm thanks momo.... later i go eat rice..... homecooked de.... rice with veg n soup... at night then go pack ba..... if not.... i sure tire liao... haha.....

michelle22,
ya, guess still can eat but just not too often. I only eat like once or even less than once a month.

Back