2011 mummies babies staying punggol

Wah, valentine day baby..
Mine is born in April.
:)
How is ur gal?
My boy dun like to eat cereal. After feeding, Sometime he will vomit everything out when he cough. Sian...

Hi kymi, foolin,
my gal also born in rabbit year and we stay in punggol
happy.gif

Hi Lin Lee,

Its ok..
Yes, now better.. Still vomit but a little bit not like last time he vomited what i had fed him. OMG....

Very fast ur gal already turn one.. Mine this weekend..

Ur gal start to walk already? My boy keeps standing up himself.

Hihi I will be shifting to Punggol *soon*. I have a 2008 and 2011 girls and another one coming this aug!

Are you all SAHM?

Tze, u sahm? Tree lodge ! I always aim at the hse cos of the Eco environment but cannot get after applying as 2nd timer!

Does anyone of u send your rabbit baby to any enrichment already?
My girl is now 16month, walking but running still not stable, like a jelly.....
She been in mygym for 6 months.
Went for GUG trial, music studio, Julia gabriel.... I still trying to work the best for her n me cos the location is downtown...very taxing for me since I have a 12 yrs old boy studying in Mee toh this year psle!

Wahhhhh.....

im staying in tampines now and waiting for my bto in punggol to be ready next year! hope to know more mummies from there.

my 2 girls are from 2008 and 2011! =D

Thabk you for the warm welcome
happy.gif
A playgroup sounds fun
happy.gif

Wow, Lin lee u sent ur baby for enrichment alr? So on! I haven't start my younger girl on anything yet but my older one is taking piano, swimming and skating classes.
happy.gif

Jes I moved from tampines to Punggol too!
You sahm or working mum? Your older one sound very fun enrichment!
My girl been to my gym at tampines since last oct till June. I ended n probably will bring her to GUG or music studio
How old your girl now??
If u not working maybe we can arrange play dates!

Hi Lin lee I have edited my pm options.

I work half day while my girls go to the child care and infant care.
happy.gif

Hi Mommies,
My boy was born in Sep 2011 & my gal Aug 2009.

We live in punggol too...

Im a SAHM....

Hi Charlene!
Welcome! So far I been trying to get mummies but seem a bit quiet lol!
I aso a sahm! My girl born feb 2011!

Most mummies cannot recd pm..
I just got a few to log in to chat, to gossip! Lol

Anyway share w u all!
My girl went GUG and learned zoophonics which I found it very Interactive and good worth $!

Hi all! Is this thread still active? I have a girl born July 2011, and a boy Feb 2009. Am here in Punggol! A full time SAHM, part-time working from home.
Love to meet more mummies friends!

Just asking, anyone been to the Robinson sales at expo? Any good bargain?

Hi all I have two gals (eldest 2009 n younger 2011). I'm staying at punggol too...
Me nw having difficulties to enroll for my eldest daughter for next year nursery (all waiting list)

hi all! i moved to punggol in Nov 2010, gave birth in Dec 2011. I'm a SAHM going crazy with the little bunny energizer. Thinking of sending her to playgroup or half-day childcare when she's 18mths.

Here very quiet hor. Is everyone on FB? Or all too bz Liao....
Hope more 2011 mummy & bb chat here!
I just managed to secure a place for my bunny in hougang coz Punggol all full. (I didn't check out those at pg 24th ave coz too inconvenient).

Hihi, I am still a SAHM, busy with my kids. My boy tends to fall sick often after he turns one. And the kids like to fight over toys a lot. My girl is 4 this yr, so also start considering if I shld apply PV for pri school.
How abt u?

Hi miffy,

So sorry, I am so busy that I dont hv time to reply you.
My boy fall sick every month too w/o fail plus his nanny plc hv lots of kids so fall ill easily but after letting him take colostrum he still fall sick but recover quite fast.
My gal is 5 now ( K1)n she is in CC.
Its normal for kids to fright.. maybe they just once our attention.

Back