(2011/05) May 2011

moo mum: !!!!! i agree with dolly....it's an awful picture! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

i didn't get any stretch marks at all from #1. i think because i'm originally not very thin already....so the skin is not the super tight kind....hur hur!

Dear all,

I knocking off liao, will continue tomorrow...have a great evening everyone [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

East Mummies:

vv

auroa

chris

jerejoy

Hannah

Susan

West Mummies:

mudpie

Ling

Wayne

penny

happy

Noth East

Starfruit (hougang side)

bubblepearl (kovan)

rach (weekday at woodlands, weekend at sengkang) =P

shaz17 (woodlands)

south

luann_mummy (chinatown)

Hi Mummies, Wow!

Have not logged in for 2 weeks and am amazed with how fast the thread moves.. Oh well, speaking of holidays, I went ahead a booked an aloha changi chalet over the weekends. Hubby and I wanted a relaxing getaway and just slack.. end up, we got a lot of mozzies bites! Even my baby girl, 13 months old, got some bites too.. Haiz.. End up, both of us regret our stay there because it was way more comfortable, without the bites and of course, it was cleaner at home.

To make it worse, I came home with a cold/flu. Was having runny nose and sneezing non-stop, headache, bodyache and slight fever.. Can anyone advise if we can take medication? I remeber for my previous pregnancy, I read an article that says not advisable to take medication until after 12 weeks.. Im not sure too.

But definitely, I'm finding it tougher to cope with this pregnancy as compared to my first.

Moomum,

ya i saw this pic before also.. is very kua zhang leh, haha but i dun think is really that scary ba?? my hubby is from a set of triplets too.. haha dun think my mil got like tat leh, haha though i nv really looked at her stomach before..

Luan, hope yr girl recover soon.. previously my girl also vomitted... took a few days and on non-oily diet to recover...

enxuan, better see GP and tell him that u r preg and he will prescribe meds accordingly. Take care... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dolly, thanks.. they got programs for the kids age between 2 to 4.... but the kids will guai guai follow the childcare personel? i'm afraid my girl will kick a big fuss when we drop her there...

auroa : don't worry la... there are alots of other kids, all types of nationalities... maybe your girl will enjoy with her new found friends... they do have daily programes...

Bubblepearl: u live so near me. My plc is along upper serangoon rd. Hey do u knw there is a shop selling nice maternity wear at heartland mall? I use to go there a lot duting first preg.

Melody,

yeah dolly is rite.. i jus went for facial 2 weeks back.. so if is facial den is ok, jus cant do shoulder massage, but rem to tell them u r preggie..

Week 12th check up Today, baby heartbeat stopped!!!

This is my 2nd time already...1st baby no heartbeat at 6th week!!!

Again dr has no explanation - blame it on bad luck...

If heaven can't tell me....I can Never be a mummy - pls tell me in my dream Tonite...then I will stopped trying

Don't just give me hope and robbed it away....

I m devested....anyone can share a cure for me

Anyone who been though this and conceive and gave birth to healthy baby in the end

All I ask for is a healthy baby of my own to. Hold and Bring up....But it is just that difficult for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miko I'm so sorry to hear tat... Pls take care of ur body n dun give up.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Miko,

Don't be so sad. Gotta take care and nurse your health back. You can always try again.Probably consult your gynae more closely. Take good care!

Luann,

Take care and hope ur baby get well fast.

My boy better already but its my turn to get sick, running nose since yesterday. Took medicine, hope i get well soon. So tired.

Btw, this weekend got Philips warehouse sale. I will be going....

East Mummies:

vv

auroa

chris

jerejoy

Hannah

Susan

West Mummies:

mudpie

Ling

Wayne

penny

happy

bbpooh

Noth East

Starfruit (hougang side)

bubblepearl (kovan)

shaz17 (woodlands)

south

luann_mummy (chinatown)

wayne,

my gynae is dr wong mt. My first one is also thru him. I find him ok, nearer to my place. So dun have to travel so far. Somemore he give discount on my second one.

East Mummies:

vv

auroa

chris

jerejoy

Hannah

Susan

West Mummies:

mudpie

Ling

Wayne

penny

happy

bbpooh

North East

Starfruit (hougang side)

bubblepearl (kovan)

shaz17 (woodlands)

Lin(woodlands)

south

luann_mummy (chinatown)

abt clarins, i used to buy from chinatown also, but i got from swansons instead of ocean. But the staff got no knowledge of the product when i ask, so intially i got the treatment oil, got the wrong type. This time round, as my friends are travelling, i have asked them to get for me from DFS.

If you all wan, can also try Ivy cosmetics, they also sell clarins, sk, biotherm, etc, mainly on skincare. The shop is level 2 of people's park complex/ building (i always can't differentiate)

Miko: very sorry to hear what happen. Pls take care of yourself.

Bbpooh: still cheaper to buy from chonatown than dfs right? I hVe the clarins creme wanna buy the huile oil to try as well.

Today not feeling well. Think my ger passed her cough to me n my colleague passed his flu to me. Sneezing n coughing so badly nw. Will go see a doc n take a day mc. Btw it was freezing yesterday nite dunno why i keep feeling cold for tjis pregnancy.

Mummies Phillip sale starting tomorrow. 30 to 31 oct. 9am to 6 pm

Philips Electronics

Singapore Pte Ltd

620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh

Can go stock up on avent bottles, bb monitor. Or avent breat pump.

miko, sorry to hear about it, nourish yourself n try again, i know ttcing is a tough process but i believe u will still try, my boss had 2 miscarriages before she give birth to a healthy bb, so dont give up on yourself ok, we hope to hear gd new from you again, jus monitor more closely in your next pregnancy

Morning everyone!

starfruit,

Ya, think chinatown still cheaper than DFS but i still have my doubts abt the source... heee...

today so tired, almost missed to alight at my station.

Morning everyone!

Hey Miko, i'm sorry to hear about your situation. Wish there could be more i can do to help you with this... For now, just rest well and take care so that your body can recover.

miko2006, sorry to heard that... u might want to try TCM... remember to bu your body and take care

vv, how's yr checkup? btw, this morning woke up and found that panty stain.. me got some brown spotting and lasted for a while.. now stopped. yesterday bought my girl to playground to play and she was climbing up and down the slide and i tried to help her to balance while she's makes her way to the slide.. feel some pulling at the bottom and this morning there's a sharp pain near the uterus side... dun know how to tell my girl not to go playground today ... she's looking fwd to it... later going to Mount E for my jab again... arrugh..

Milo

Dun broad over it. Never give up & try again! U Surely can make it.

Auroa

Gynae said everything ok. I was the last patient at 5plus. Haz.. But okay, bb kicking well and she said should be implantation bleeding previously and was discharged as old blood, hence explains brown. Asked me to continue the progesterone pills thrice a day till next week. Told me Taipei trip, no problem to go ahead but just have to be careful (dun let pple push me), NO Heels, must wear flight stockings @ all times and asked me to massage on & off when on board. Gave me a week of progesterone pills to standby for Taipei Trip but no need to take. Any thing, call her direct first. She will then advise.

For yours, maybe is implantation bleeding and the old blood discharge out. Heard, brown blood is "dried" old blood. I asked gynae, how cum can be so late then implantation bleeding. She said it is possible and thats why discharge as old blood. I also got pulling sensation since 2 days ago especially in the night. Weird part is, gynae checked yesterday, bb more to my right side but the pain is on my left side. Then pulling sensation in the centre. I gotta breathe in & out to relax. Took quite time to fall asleep because of this. I believe the growing uterus is pressing on one of my nerves and hence the pain towards the left side. Cramping could also be because the uterus is stretching & growing to accomodate our growing foetus.

U try to bedrest for now.. Then relax and tell your gal said Mummy not feeling well. Maybe u asked hubby to bring her tomorrow instead. Dun over-exert yourself already. I tried not to carry my boy nowadays. Feel so sad as unable to carry him but no choice.. Cos he is getting heavier.

@miko: Sorry to hear that.. Pls take care of yourself...

@Auroa: Better take care too... Me oredi one week bed rest, the other night brought my boi go walk walk, ended up got stains again... Faintz...

auroa : better take good care of yourself too... don't over-exert yourself... vv's rite, ask your hb to bring her to the playground...

vv : glad to hear that your are alrite.. & you can put a piece of mind to go ahead with your trip...

miko: am so sorry to hear that. take good care of yourself & nourish your body.

auroa: got call ur gynea?

vv: am glad all went well for you.

miko, sorry to hear that ... take great care .. maybe try to build up ur body stronger b4 TTC ...

God will bless u one healthy one at his time ...

all of us must also take great care ...

Rach/Dolly/Petpet

Thanks so much for your encouragements!!!

Feel so happy to have all of you here.

So today, whats for lunch?

Maybe Long John Silver for me... U all?

Back