(2011/05) May 2011

Good morning mummies..

I am so tired over the weekends, coaching my girl and tidy up the hse as we are maidless now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Anyone of u have good recommendation of part time helper can intro to me? Pls PM me if you do..thanks a million!!

Good morning mummies,

Sorry ..me again...

I still have 2packets (72pcs each) S size mummypoko to be sold. Deal at admiraltly Link only or sembawang mrt, lets accomodate a date and time.

Giving away 10odd loose pc of S size mummypoko.

SMS me at 93621700 for a reasonable price.

auroa_sun, how r u? better? have u seen the doc? take gd care.

yoyo_, i take time off. i schedule my appt as the last appt of the day.

Hello..

Great weekend?finally got 2 c my dr on wed..super long wait..wanna go for ultrasound scan soon..can't wait 2 see my bb..

my ms seems to subside..eating a lot yesterday..will feel nausea especially after brushing teeth..

Will not feel nausea when healing food.. ate fried pork cutlet on sat..

Jia you everyone.. 3more weeks to end 1st trimester for most of us..

Sorry to hear about ur pregnancy, min21..pls take good care of ur health..try again when u r ready..

min21..release your emotions if you need to. take good care of yourself..

joyce, me no better. i remember there was one night that i suddenly woke up to vomit (never happen before). then i cried from 3.30 to 5 plus. weekday somemore..poor hubby, didnt sleep at all. it's only a phase and it will be over soon! jia you!!

Hi mummies,

seems like most of us did not hav a good weekend due to ms.. me too kinda bloated and nauseous over the weekend, so make me feel very sianz.. but continue to jia you..! and bear with it.. jus 3-4 weeks more to end of 1st trimester..

Min21, sorry to hear about your bb.. but dun blame yourself over it, is not really ur fault.. thankfully ur hubby is stil very supportive.. dun worry you can always try for another bb.. most important now is to take care of your health and ur emotions.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Apple

Take good care yeah & dun over-work.

Or u wan to check with your Agent if they can get some one to help you temporary?

Auroa

I also have breakout of rashes about 2 weeks ago. The rashes can be very itchy. These should be one of the preg symptoms. Did u tell your gynae?

Christine

So good yeah, means u can rest at home. How are you feeling today?

Serene

Remember to update us on your Wed visit. Thats good, means ur MS is coming to an end liao... Wah, pork cutlet! I love too! 3 weeks quite a wait hor.

I had been feeling some tingling mild pulling sensation near the V area like that on & off. Do any one of u feel the same at times?

on and off. sometimes good, sometimes bad. no appetite. planning to go on a sandwiches and salad diet.

canteen food. terrible. v oily.

rest at home? no ley. eg my appt at 5pm, i ask for time off and leave at 4.30pm.

i also experience some cramping. maybe also constipation cos can't really retain food and water.

btw, Ralph Lauren online having 25% off all purchase. gog to shop for baby clothes.

This one must be a GIRL cos mummy wants a girl. If it's a boy, 2 bad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

also luv cold and sweet drinks but i need to be careful not 2 much sweet stuff for me.btw, i still eat instant noodles and sashimi (if it's v fresh) since some mummies are asking.

http://picasaweb.google.com/107435811188765719302/MummyBabyStuffs#

dear mtbs, sorry to disturb again. have added many new items. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i've alr delivered my gal & looking to clear the abv items. hope mtbs can find them of interest to u.

pls refer to abv link for related pics & descriptions. all items are described to the best of my knowledge. items u see in the provided link are all up for grabs (except for those that have been RESERVED), items once SOLD will be removed from the link.

if keen, pls SMS to 96495528 for fast deal. pls do NOT leave PM or postings in the forum as i'm unable to keep track of them. calls from unknown nos. will not be entertained.

here's wishing all mtbs a safe & happy pregnancy!

christine, u eat sushimi! Can meh? Wow very tempted lei, haha, btw, i saw someone asking if we can eat baby octopus too, i do eat that during my cousin n sis wedding, too yummy, cant resist lo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I just vomit during lunch time, very xin ku now, feel like taking mc tmr

vv - the agency won't be able to supply me temp replacement..and I also do not wish to take trf maid. I'm looking for part time helper..my office aunty will ask her fren for me tonite see she is able to drop by my place over the weekends.

My hb is doing the major chores now like mopping, vacumn, change bedsheet..etc

bubblepearl,

High Five! My hubby is also in the airforce. Which sqn is he in? My hubby went for wallaby for a month last yr. A long wait. But this yr, was extended to two months. Even longer wait. But he changed his aircraft type so no need to go this time.

Hi Bluelemon,

Appreciate if you could add me in into the list too?

Dollyqueencess

FTWM

02 May 2011

Dr KT Tan

KKH

Has disappear for two weeks & I'm back from my holiday to eastern europe...

Bubbllepearl,

That's their working life in RSAF. They hv to fly quite frequently and for at least a week and more. My hubby used to fly the Apache from Sembawang. Posted at Seletar now to teach the trainees. So can 'escape' from the Wallaby.

My ms seems to be getting milder. At least my nausea is not so strong now. Hv more energy to take care of my boy. But still v tired. Looking forward for the nx visit on 18th Oct to see my bb and do the Oscar test. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

jerejoy and bubblepearl..

My hubby also fr air force..currently away for 2 yr studies..his sqn not involved in wallaby..

hi ladies!

ive just been to my gynea for the first time, this morning. both hubby and i saw our lil one's heartbeat! its amazing. im now in 7week.. going back to the gynea in another 3 weeks' time.

also, my gynea noticed that ive got a fybriod of about 4cm at the bottom right of the uterus.. gynea said got to monitor it during every visit. as of what she see now, she said it will not do harm to the baby..

bubble pearl

can you help me to add my info to the chart? i cant seem to be able to do it right. =x

im a FTWM, edd will be 22 may (TBC), gynea is dr adelina wong, hospital is tmc and this is my first bb. thanks alot!!

Hi Mummies!!!

I'm back from my first gynae visit.

Dr Tseng says that I'm only somewhere in my 6 to 7 weeks. Still very early.. Can't see much (at least I can't).. I'm going back in 3weeks time, I guess next visit, I will be able to hear my bb's heartbeat!

My MS has slightly declined abit, last 2 weeks was the worst hit, but now, my digestion has slowed so much and my appetite has certainly decreased. For my number 1, I only got my MS after 7 weeks and it lasted till 2ns trim.. This time, it started so early, somewhere in 4 weeks? I wonder if there is anything to do with the fact that I'm breastfeeding? (only for comfort sucking though)

Hope this time round I can have a smooth natural delivery rather than c-sec.

Nickname: Enxuan

Edd: 24 May 2011

PTWM(PART TIME WORKING MUM? )

Gynae: Dr Paul Tseng

Hospital: Either TMC or Mt A (not decided)

BB# 2

(Can any kind mummies help add me to the list as I'm using openoffice and can't seem to cut and paste the table to it.. TQ!)

mini, sorry to hear that... do take care and "bu" yr body...

christine, seen my gynae today.. waited 2.5hrs to see him as mine is a last min appt. He said that due to hormone changes caused the rashes. Have prescribed me anti-itch meds and cream. In addionitonal also gave me (can't remeber the meds) a kind of med to be inserted into the virginal in case of cramps. Now i think what hve caused the cramps... milk and soya bean... gynae said shdn't take it at this early stage as it causes bloatness and cramps...he said that 1 of his patients felt that it's like labour pain... i have stopped taking it for almost a week.. the cramps is not so bad as compared when i was still taking it... if i hve known it earlier, will not be having cramps...can help me to update the table? Btw, i heard my bb's heartbeat... gynae said it's good, got heartbeat, got sac, etc... and bb is now 8.4mm. my edd is 25 May 10. thank you. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vv, ya, it's so itchy.. the more i scatch, the more it appears and "big red patches pop up"... it shifted from my left side to the right side.. at first i scared that it might be "grow snake" as my colleague had it previously due to stress.. luckily not..my girl asked me what's that on my body. i told her i'm hving rashes and it's attacking mummy and bb. My girl said it's attacking mummy and not bb. She even told me "never mind".. dun know whether to laugh or cry...

hi mommies, went to my doc visit last thurs. And managed to see the heartbeat etc etc. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyway, can someone please help update my profile? My EDDD has been changed to 11th May 2010. Thanks.

For morning sickness, vomitting etc.. my gynae recommended taking ginger drops, ginger sweets, ginger tea as natural remedy. I went to buy preserved ginger and it worked! ahhaa.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Auroa

Thats good. Baby doing all fine. Rem to continue to "sing blessings" to your baby - Be strong, and with Mommy!".

Your girl so cuttteee! Anyway, dun worry about the rashes. Should be okay, rem to apply the cream on time and must remind yourself not to scratch. Sometimes I know its hard to control.

My rashes this time appear on my legs. Wonder why but I didnt put anything for now. It subsided a bit as I tried not to scratch. But "scars" already there lo.

Remember dun over-work yeah!

Emily

Really arh. Did u buy ginger tea? I wanted so much to drink Ginger Tea but worried too cooling. Will it be? I will look for Preserved Ginger tomorrow :)

vv, thank you... u take care too... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nowadays, I am drinking lesser & lesser water.. Cos dun feel like it. Feel so bloated. Then now started to drink more "warm water" since in COLD Freezing Office; more pee. :-(

Auroa,

I will stop soya for now. I also stopped milk recently and realised it helped to "reduce" the bloatedness in fact. Thanks for the info ^-^

Vv,

Take ginger is good..ease ms..I bought goldkili brand ginger tea.find it quite good.

I am not a ginger person..but can accept ginger tea..

my wed appt is to see dr n review my blood test result..dun think will have any update bah..my ultra sound scan got to go hospital n do..

Auroa,

Glad to hear everything is fine with u..try not to scratch as our hands have plenty of bacteria..

Always talk to my bb..think bb getting smarter.today super lazy..kept sleeping..think my bb was hungry during e noon..I felt a force pushing mi to grab somethin n eat..hee..

Went to nap again..hee.. Suddenly stomach super pain..no choice but to get up..think hungry again..drank milo first to curb hunger but vomit all..

now my appetite starts to become greater.. Had 3 plate of fried rice..hee..

Serene

Okay, will take some ginger tea tomorrow after lunch. Feel sick every after meal. Haz.

Wow, 3 plates of friend rice!! **envy envy envy** Thats good.

I also stopped taking milk n soya bean milk..

I alternate my drink..sometimes water..sometimes ribena..

Lately have been drinking my chilled aloe vera drink..hee...restricted to one cup a day..sometimes will sip on my hubby cola..Haha..while drinking..tell my bb only can drink a bit bit..

Sometimes felt so cranky talking to my stomach..Haha..

So far,my bb seems to love thai food..

blurlemon,

I dunno how e ultrasound scan machine works..during my 6th week pregnancy.. Did a vaginal scan..immediately update mi on my edd..it is 1 day earlier based on my lmp..which I dunno y..

E machine shows my bb,heartbeat,measurement,edd..I was quite lucky to b able to see bb heartbeat at week 6..

Ladies,

Is there any connection between the size of ur birth n ur bb birth?I am considered huge baby (7.8lbs)..a bit fear tt my bb might b huge too..

vv, must drink lots of water... cannot reduce...

serene, 3 plates of fried rice? wow... i can only managed 1 and half plate... yummy, it's a joy to eat... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vv, yes.. ginger works. Try those shops that sell a variety of preserved fruits. I tried the crystal ginger, another kind of ginger and this salty ginger there.. before deciding on the salty ginger! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I didn't know ginger works.. no wonder felt good when I had ginger ale once at a party. hehee...

serene, 3 plates of fried rice! Gosh.. I'll be happy just to be able to finish one plate. This morning sickness thing made me lose 3 kg already!

Hi all, went for my 1st appt wif gynae today cos was a bit worried.. But thankfully everything is ok.. Did a scan n saw bb's heartbeat.. Funny thing is doc says cold drinks is fine, n no chinese herbs for now wor.. N doc prescribed med for ms as well, hope it works

Vv,

I m same as u.. Drink water den feel bloated so i also dun like to drink water.. But think warm water or drinks really works for me wun feel make me bloated.. But even if dun like to drink water must drink at least 6 glasses of fluid each day according to my gynae..

Hi all, I am having V bad indigestion, heartburn and gstries flu kind of feelings everyday...was told to take 6 smll meals instead of 3 like before....still trying to apt this eating habits...hai feelings terrible....just vomitted toddy

Din know was so tough!!!!!!

Vv,auroa,emily..

Surprise I can eat so much..now a bit bloated..hee..

Yesterday ate nando half chicken n chip,tom yum bee hoon soup,2 bk grilled chix burger in 3h..share with my hubby..hee..

Think now its time to put on weight.. I also lost weight in e initial weeks..

Hi mummies,

so sorry but i cant seem to b able to add in my details to the table no matter how i try..would any kind mummy b able to help me with it?? thanks lotsss!

Nickname: Happy

SAHM/FTWM: FTWM

EDD: 18 May 2011

Gynae: Dr WK Tan

Hospital: TMC

BB#: 1

Apple - Have PM-ed you contact details of my PT helper. Not sure if she still has slots. U can try...

I oso just discover that I am preggy and its my 2nd one too... ^^

Hopefully next Monday when I see my gynae, I can hear the heartbeat...

Having terrible MS too.. And appetite affected.. Cant really eat... that's the sad part... ;(

miko, try to choose food that does not upset yr tummy, ie: spicy, milk, etc.. jia you.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

serene, erh, try not to put on too much weight now... still got a long way to go... recommended to put on abt 10 to 15 kg for pregnancy... otherwise hard to shed leh...

petpetjunior, seems like quite a no of MTBs got MS... some tried ginger related water or coke (moderate).. u might want to give it a try...

Hi auroa and all...may I ask what do u gals eat so as there won't hv indigestion problem....my is really bad - even if I just drink soup also take a longlong hours to digest - really v sick if can don't eat. I rather not eat!!!!! Hai

Hi Mummies.. Sorry to interrupt.

I have 2 bottles of Clarins Oil and a Baby plus to let go.

Interested please PM me.

Thanks...

Thank u Serene, evie, bubble pearl, Jessica, Auroa for the encouragement.. Though this moment is short-lived, it was a very happy one for myself and hb..

Will continue to read this forum for you gals update.. Jia you everyone!!

hi vv

thanks for the advice. will try to find some sparkling juice. yday suddenly want to try ribena sparkling ended up buying whole bottle of ribena. but hoh.. after taking, still not satisfy.. guess it is not sparkling one.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi auroa

ya, i did heard from elders that cold drinks will lead too asthma. but i still cant resist 100plus. i couldnt drink plain water esp in office. ended up nearly whole day didnt drink. only by taking 100plus, will reduce my vomitting.

anyway.. my gynae has given me whole week hospitalisation leave this week for my MS. but yday still went back to office for urgent tasks... it was so so xin ku, hav to rush the tasks like mad lady in office despite the fact that my body is having nausea, giddness etc...hmm.. how i envy SAHM now...... hopefully for the rest of the week no need to go back to office and can hav a good rest.

saw some mummies have back pain. me too esp after waking up in the morning. i use hot water for bath and spray it at lower back. it helps!! probably some of you can try. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning mummies

serene, so envious. my food consumption has been so little, can be quite worrying. i used to be a relative big eater for my size, now everything cuts half or less. my hubby has to encourage/"force" me to eat as much as i can. very scared baby don't have enough nutrients.

emily, thanks for sharing the ginger tips. will try to find some ginger related products. hopefully it works for me.

jane, your gynae so good give u HL for MS.. wondering will dr woody do that for me also.. i super tired.. dun wan get mc liao cos depleting my MC.. now left only 3days for 2010.. me running up and down in office. and have super bad backache.. and crampz.. i notice the cramp will come when i'm stress or walk too much.. haiz.. later going to see dr woody..

i now love spicy food.. curry, tomyum.. if got either one i can eat at least half bowl of rice.. if not normal just 1 or 2 mouth i waill puke.. haha.. but fried food is a NONO.. i eat liao sure puke..

actually now i afraid to eat too much also.. cos sick of puking.. lost 3kg liao.. dunno good or bad... as i'm not slim to start with... my no 1, i gain more than 20kg.. think for think one if continue like that maybe i gain less than 10kg lor..

Back