(2011/05) May 2011

hi moomum, yes im a apr09 mum..! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

u r here means u having good news too?

xuanmin, i tot i was so relax this round that i didnt really bother about the Pregnancy, but I was wrong! I start feeling anxious and itchy heart feeling when I was at the clinic about to see gynae….. lol….

Selling off Brand new set of AVENT UNO SINGLE Electric Breast Pump. With 1 year international warranty from Aug 2010.

Throw in free adaptor for singapore socket as this is a US Set.

UNO can be used in 3 ways, manual pump, electric and battery operated. Socket head is US parallel pin, voltage can be used in Singapore.

Interested, please PM me or email to [email protected]

hi morn,

Was thinking so much abt pregnancy and whether the 1st test i did could be wrong, I went down to buy from guardian yesterday (1 for 1) and tested again. LOL.. phew! positive again.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Am going to wait a week or so more before I go to the doc.. coz quite pointless and a waste of money if cannot hear heartbeat.. doc will want you to go down again the next week. That's what I think. hehe.. anyway, this is my #3.. so maybe that's why can have a little more patience. With the other two, I went down almost the next day! haha..

these two days generally feeling good in the morn, then after breakfast feel like throwing up... think too full.. coz I would be starving by the time breakfast arrives and eat more than usual.. hahaa..

then, the rest of the day for me would alternate between feeling extremely tired and hungry. LOL

Sh...yup just tested positive though faint line.

Haha that means we are quite synchronized hor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

2ww, am now in my 7th week (8sept to 14sept) think I'll visit say next week or the week after 8-9th week coz i remember my bb heartbeat always take around that time then can see plus 9th week measure is best for dating the pregnancy.. most books say so.

Hee, congrats moomum!

Hi 2ww, online predictor says I'm in wk 7 so I go, but doc say it's wk 5 base on size of sac, so ask me go down 3 wks time,

I'm buying the chance to hear the heartbeat by going down tat day but who knows... Waste money! Hee...

Thanks Emily and Sh... guess its better to go later since no point to go there earlier as they will probably ask us to go back a few weeks later.

So Sh... may I know what did your gynae do during the first visit? is it asking you to eat the folic acid only?

elicia - haha... so coincidence wo....

Hi everyone... look like we got experience mommy to share with us their experience.

Anyone see doc already??

Moo mum, safest not to waste money is go at 9-10 wks in case we calculate the weeks too forward,

2ww, ya take folic acid only, can buy at guardian 50 pills for $2-3 only. Exactly same as wat gynae gave me during my 1st pregnancy.

Gynae say only 3 mths n above then take fish oil, so can safely visit doc between 9-11 wks ba...

moo mum & Sh.. Looks like Apr 2009 mummies are pregnant here.. My edd shld be 1 May 2011 based on size of sac.. My LMP was 12 July.. I had joined Apr 2011 thread cos I thought my edd was on end Apr.. Congrats both of u!

hi susan, yes its my no.2.

hello andrea.....my edd is also ard 1 wk of may, mayb bb early come out oso don know! but my lmp is 19jul.

hee....i havent announce at apr09 thread as i tot wait for a little longer then say.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sh... i now nvr log in there le.. Think we will deliver end Apr.. my gynae told me I got high chance #2 deliver on Apr cos #1 deliver at 36 weeks..

Hi Sh..

haha yes i bot the guardian buy 1 get 1 and tt's how I got the no line/more faint line... not sure if different brands have the same level of sensitivity.

yup, mine will usually come on 28th/29th day latest..

I am actually a 2nd time mummy but first time just blur my way through.. didn't even know I was preg think till I was close to 2 months. so no such issues.

haha and i absolutely agree with you, the few days wait seems soooo long

To all mummies who not sure when to see gynae, my gynae mentioned that we can see them ard 6/7 weeks and that 7 weeks is a better timing cos we should be able to see/hear heartbeat.

Hi all

Im preggy with my 2nd one now. Went for scan on 4th Sep. Doc said that the embryo is just 2-3wks old only. Next scanning: 28 Sep.

I got a 16mths old toddler and am still breastfeeding at night.;)

wow, seems like most of the mummies here are expecting their 2nd one...

so those first timer here sure can get lotsa of tips!

Yeah..thanks for all valuable advises in advance..

I just brought an accupressure waistband for nausea relief..seems not bad so far.. no side effect n drug involved..

bad ms mtb can consider abt it..it works like accupuncture.not sure if singapore pharmacy sell it.. It is also noe for relief for motion sickness..

Hi joyinsep I also got the guardian test kit. Quite accurate .

Paulyn , it is ok to have faint line, sometimes ur hgc content is not high, best is to test in the morning1st urine.

Mummies, I start to have ms kick in. After meal, tend want to puke

Hi bubble pearl,

hee maybe I too gan cheong... think bb would only be 5 weeks today (Thur).. maybe not enough hormones yet?

I muz dong.... wait awhile longer then use my the other guardian kit...

which one did u use? the cassette one?

Hi moo mum,

did you test with guardian? If yes, got BFP?

Morning mummies, so far how many of u had weigh gain already?

Sigh, I've increase by 1.5kg!!!!! Had been eating n eating , keep feeling hungry

Good morning! me try not to gain too much weight. Have been controlling myself.. trying to stick to 3 meals per day!

Good morning..

Was bz attending training @ work for past 2 days..the thread getting more participants [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrats to all new mtb on-board

joyinsept, i use the 1 for 1, stick one.

Sh, i realised i have been putting on weight since after 1st one birth, now 67.5kg, which was my weight when i was in end of trimester 2 during my 1st child.

good morning...

sh... i'm starting to lose weight, cuz haven't been eating well and MS is making it worse. i'm feeling hungry, but just can't seem to get the food down. feeling quite moody this week. 2 of my friends actually lost between 3 - 5kg during the 1st tri. so i'm just hoping i don't lose that much.

I believe tt I might lost weight.. Eat then puke..feeling so weak n restless..

Think I seems to have tummy pain..all contents seem 2 b mixing in..

high chance of diarrhoea in early pregnancy?

Hi Joyln, i also used the guardian brand. It comes with a small cup for your to contain your pee pee, then you insert it in the pee... you can see the pee pee travel upside and slowly the line will appear! Its cheap and it comes in two so maybe you can try it. All the best!

Hey 2ww,

I wanted to find that, but couldn't find.. in the end bot the cassette one and i have to find my own cup to collect the urine...

how much is that one you bot?

Hi Ladies,

My LMP was 31st Jul.I tested on 4th Sep and was postive. Went to doc to confirm on 5th Sep.So happy.. Haven consulted gynae cos felt tat its too early.

Till now , nvr experience MS too. Only feels tired and hungry easily. I experienced diarrhoea too.

i think the diarrhoea might result cos of the bb and sac "resting" on our pelvic... so more pressure

and we also feel like going to the toilet more.

bubble pearl,

mayb we hv the same one..

belle.. congrats! I am still waiting to get my BFP...

dear all.. me tested postive yesterday.. joining the MAY mummies club..

hihi susan.. nv have block ear leh..

I'm just very very tired.. sleep from 8pm to 7am wake up still tired.. me also having diarrhoea leh... have super bloated stomach.. even drink water make me wan to puke..

for those working mtb when do u all intend to inform your boss?

welcome new MTBs!!

elicia, i told my boss aly...she guessed as much, i think. every morning see me like fainting anytime soon

Hi Preciousbb, sorry, i missed your post. The one i bought is less than $10, think about $8plus and it come in 2 test kit. It comes with a little small container that made of card board.

You will need to pee into the container and hold the test kit straight up. Then you can see the pee pee move up on the test kit. First you will see the first pink line, very obvious and the other line will depend on your pee pee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bubbletea, then what did you buy? those that just pee on the stick?

Elicia, I have not informed my boss yet. A lot of elderly says cant tell anyone till you are 3 months...

But here I am talking to all the mummies here! hahah

congrats to the new MTBs.

elicia, i planning to tell my boss after my gynae visit. a bit difficult to hide with all the MS and tired face.

Hi Joyinsep, yup I tested with Guardian after clearblue failed me (I used too much pee i think). What's BFP? :p

2nd time mummies, esp Sh.. and Andrea whose #1 are about the same age as mine...do you still carry your toddler? I thought first trimester supposed to be ultra careful?

Hi Bubbletea,

mine is either you can pee on stick or you can dip it in the card board made cup. should be the same. Maybe you din search the package properly..

2ww, oh...maybe i nvr see properly..keke.

moomum, yup. i am still carrying my 21mth boi who is abt 11.5kg? 1st trimester, most importantly is better dun have spotting. No choice, i have to carry my boi to my parent's place every weekday morning as i need to go to work.

hey bubble pearl, is it true that if you are pregnant, it is better not to carry other kids? (I mean if he is your own kid, no choice la) I heard from those old wives' tales, that it is better not to carry other kid or your unborn will be "jealous" and you may end up .......

I mean of course no scientific support. But coz i like children and whenever i see my niece and nephew, just feel like carrying them. I think they are also about 20+ months.

2ww, it v much depend on yourself. For me, i dun believe except the needles tales, paint the house tales. I still carry my nephew that time when i was having my 1st child.

I still eat crab, but i dun take lamb(which i dun like) and grassjelly.

Some tales it is really up to u if u want to believe. some say cannot raise hand up when preg cos will end up.... but i was doing housework up till the day i deliver.

Back