(2011/05) May 2011

mei, welcome [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dolly, is it long queue at yr gynae's clinic? today sat shd be super long queue...

So pissed off just now... Went in early to the clinic. Was asked to for urine test then after waited for 15 mins.. Payment counter called out my name and asked me foe payment! Told the staff I've not even seen the gynae, so they start to play taichi saying their staff have left it here... So those ladies who came in later hace been called in while vie to wait due to the mistake done by the staff...

So pissed off just now... Went in early to the clinic. Was asked to for urine test then after waited for 15 mins.. Payment counter called out my name and asked me foe payment! Told the staff I've not even seen the gynae, so they start to play taichi saying their staff have left it here... So those ladies who came in later hace been called in while vie to wait due to the mistake done by the staff...

dolly, no angry .. later bb not happy ...

today is sunny saturday ... later go n enjoy .. shopping eat shopping eat ...

be happy ...

Hi all

Fang here..

Would like to join this thread..

EDD: 02 MAY 2011

Gynae: Dr Loh Foo Hoe

Hospital: Mount E

BB #2

I'm back fr gynae..

Bb is growing well n kind of sleeping inside. At first the legs curl upnso we can see the gender..but after gynae measure the head, spine n check heart beats bb start to move.

Mine 70% boy..my gal disappointed coz she keeps saying mei mei while gynae scan..haha

Will be doing the ds blood test or they call triple test next Thurs.

Welcome mei & Fang

Dolly, u back fr gynae..don't get angry treat urself a good lunch ya! I'm having the famous duck rice n the salted vege soup at Sin Ming..yum yum

Ling / apple / evie : aiyah... Was so pissed off just now... Anyway, bb's sleeping so can't tell the gender @ all.. Most likely a girl.. Bb's 9 cm long.. Next mth going for detail scan...

fang: welcome to our family...

dolly: Oh well... sometimes the people at the clinic are blur... Dun take it to heart la... There's always the next scan to look forward to! =)

apple: So exciting!!! Ok, the next time I update the table I will put in your bb's gender. =)

Hi Fang, mei, EnChine! =)

Hi all.. thanks for welcoming me..

For the detail scan.. its actually checking baby's organs like his/her heart, liver etc.. and will get to confirm the gender.. and doc will have a chart to monitor bb's growth till birth.. thats wat i went thru when having my first boy..

Dolly, my bb also about same size 8.97cm at 14w 4d. Gynae said growing well n nothing much to worry coz my weight down by 300g. He said I got spared weight to start with :p

Hannah, thanks for updating the chart.

helooooo...i jus woke up after my power 4hr nap...went gynae this morning..OSCAR low risk.. =) but doc say no scan for bb today..hv to wait till nxt mth...aiyio...another 4wk wait so longgg...hehehe

dolly, some clinic nurses are like tat...don bother.have a gd day with ur loved ones will cheer u up...hehehe

Apple> now Shanghai about 10-ish to 20 degree. still ok. Tmr will be 12 -17 degree cos some "cold air" coming. Come quickly if possible, might dip < 10 degree soon.

Starfruit> My no 1 is with me in Shanghai. Thanks for your reviews about Dr Paul Tseng. i don't mind man with few words, Dr Adrian also sama sama, haha. But prob i heard his charges are more expensive? Dr Adrian's fees are really cheap at about $550 bucks for package.

Have been very low on immunity since my pregnancy is confirmed until now. Keep falling sick and recovering and falling sick again. It doesn't help when it's getting into winter season here, and the gynae here refuse to prescribe me with medicine unless i have fever that reach 38.5 degree. People here are very Kiasi and gan cheong when it comes to pregnancy - just ask me to drink more water and “最好不要吃药!”*pff, i also know!* , but i drink and drink still keep falling sick. Sometimes really miss gynae in Singapore who will prescribe pills to alleviate our dicomfort if any, and with no doc to give me the ok here, i also dun dare to anyhow buy medicine off the counter. Anybody knows any good method to boost immunity and prevent cold using natural food? i have been popping vit c pills from Amway, but doesn't seem to help much.. sigh....

Welcome to all the new mummies to this thread.

Dolly dun be angry must be happy so bb will be happy too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].

Apple so urs confirm boy? You have a ' hao' now hehe

Enchine, i think its cos of SH weather n possible polution. Must take care.

Mudppie, i slept with my ger for her nap just nw too but ours only 3 hrs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tonight weather super good so cooling. I am watchinh shrek on tv now so funny.

Starfruit / Mudpie / apple / Hannah : hey, paiseh.. Now then login to reply... Busy.. Have driving lesson just now, then brought my girl for a swim.. She used to like to be in the float which was 1/2 year ago... But now she was so terrified.. So we have to slowly bring her down to the pool without the float...

dolly: yeah... they do start developing fear of water. I first brought my girl to the swimming pool when she was about 16 months old and I thought she might be able to just go in and enjoy but then she was seriously terrified. I had to use toys to let her play at the shallow end of the pool before she'd go into the slightly deeper end... It's still the same now but i guess it's just coz we go really infrequently...

Hi EnChine,

I have a friend doing the same thing as you. She has 2 kids in Shanghai now. Can still take SQ at week 35? My hubby travels to different parts of China. Tot of going to Shanghai in Dec. But then just realised that expo has ended! And please take care of your health!

Hi Auroa,

Thats me! W**** Soh

Hi Apple,

If your gal is disappointed, then you shd be happy that its a boy right? Haha

re: Gap sale at isetan scotts

Isetan scotts having GAP sales at level 4. Less 70% for all items there. Buy 5 pc, additional 10% and Buy 10 pc, additional 20%. I nearly spent $200 there!

Good morning..

EnChine, I hv a trip to HK n SHA..gotta plan my schedule to avoid freezing weather..sigh

Winnedy, we r neutral on gender as my hb prefer a girl haha but having a boy is a good combi

wah, so many mummies know the gender liao.

btw, anyone tried Liang food caterer or Meihao99 before? i want order for my boy 2nd yo birthday party early next month.

Apple,

Nice that you have no preference. At least now is 'balance', but also means need to buy different clothes and toys.

Bubble,

My colleague ordered meihao before. It's economical and the portion is quite big as well. The food is also quite tasty. But that was abt 2 years ago, hope it still stays the same

Bubble,

yes i also in Kovan..which part in Kovan? I am near Serangon JC.

Enchine,

I also will move to shanghai after deliver next year. But still dunno which part of Shanghai we will stay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].

morning mummies... its a blue blue monday.. but lucky its holiday on wed... hee...

morning, i am excited cos i am flying off for my holiday on thursday. a super short work week for me.. but sigh luggage still not packed yet.

Good morning mummies. It's a blue Monday for me. Suffering from fever since last sat. Lingering at 38 degrees. Went to kkh to see doc n was given some medication. But still nt recovering. Gg to see my Gynae tday. Hopefully doesn't affect my bb.

bubble_pearl, i find that meihao99's prices is cheap, taste not bad and portion given is big.... if u planning to order from them, can ask them to give u more, ie: if order for 20 paxes, can ask them to give u 22 paxes food... normally they will add more for u... but last order i ordered from them, they are late for an hr... think they gave us free desserts to make up for it... maybe can ask them to come early... just in case they are late...

jerejoy, take care [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

starfruit, enjoy yr holidays.. me started packed for my holidays next week.. super KS... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Good morning..

Starfruit - enjoy your holiday, u have Wed as public holiday to pack your luggage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jerejoy - take care..

This week also short work week for me..Wed PH, Thurs I'll be going to gynae there for blood test, gonna take MC and rest at home after that..hoo hoo

morning ladies. Ya, 2 days to wed. cant wait =P

jerejoy,

take care, rest well n recover soon. I myself oso dwn with flu since yest...

starfruit,

so nice to be able to go on holiday. enjoy ur trip =) can start to pack these few days le. rem to bring all the things u nd ah. my lobster trip has been dwngraded to anchovies trip. ahhaha.

Winnedy> last time during my first baby my gynae said latest to fly is 35 weeks leh, but i flew back around 33 weeks la. Hmm, maybe different airline different?

Apple> today Shanghai is colder liao. lowest 9 degree - highest 13 degree, i already took out my wool coat to wear. I think by the time you decide to come maybe dip below 10 liao, hehe.

Novi> Great! Welcome to Shanghai! i stayed in Pudong, which is more suitable for family cos the roads are wider and the air fresher. Puxi is too dense and so many traffic, but singles will die to stay in puxi cos that is where the "activities" are. For married couples like myself, Pudong beats Puxi anytimes, but i guess it still depends on where you will be working. I worked in Pudong, while my hubby in downtown Puxi in Nanjing Road, so Pudong is all right. If you need help about settling in Shanghai, i will be pleased to assist! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I intend to fly back when my baby is about 2 mths.

Jerejoy/Auroa: thanks, i am still battling a with a bit of MS, hope it all clears by the time i go on the trip. I wonder how is VV in taiwan now.

Recently i have became addicted to blueberries.. its so yummy, we can eat blue berries right?

Dolly: ya this is a short week, 2 days and then PH liao.. cant wait.

Val: so where have u decided finally? a short getaway in sg?

I have been having the weirdest dream, i dreamt i was bleeding.. told HB and he say i too stress liao, asked me to relax. I think will have more weird dreams, get these too during my #1 pregnancy.

EnChine: how long have u been working in SH? my uncle is there too and i am hoping to visit him sometime soon but unlikely these 2 yrs cos of this pregancy lah.

good morning mummies...

i'm finally back at work today after 1 week of nursing my sick ger....thanx all she is already much beta

did my NT scan on saturday as well....doc says should be fine, now waiting for blood test results only. baby is 6cm at 12wks and we saw the baby yawn and stick out the tongue...so cute.....

starfruit,

yes. holidays in sg. hahaha.

Booked USS and a day staycation @ Hard Rock Hotel. Wanted 2 nites but the nites i wanted are fully booked so booked 1 nite first. so everyday i will have to log in to their system to check if anyone cancel their reservations for the day i wan so i can extend. the rest of my leave days we will become tourists and tour sg lo. hehehe. duck tours, hippo bus, zoo. if u have any interesting places in sg to go, pls recommend me. hehehe.

hmmm...i oso dreamt similiar things as u. i dreamt i was running in the dreams, tummy was flat, bleeding etc etc. i hate dreams coz that makes me even more tired the next day.

EnChine - my gosh! dip below 10 I might not want to go. Gotta check with my HK colleague if she can covers me, I'll just hop by HK and return.

I stationed in Pudong before, yes, I find Pudong is more suitable for family and the air and traffic is better compared to Puxi.

For biz trip, I'm still putting up at Puxi coz office located at Puxi, unless I go factory or warehouse then I'll stay Pudong hotel.

starfruit : yeah... exactly... will have to wait for x'mas after this holiday... will be another long wait... btw, have a enjoyable trip...

mummies : how's your weekend? i've a bad weekend... esp yesterday during my driving lesson.. encounter a inexperienced driving instructor...

Back