(2011/03) Mar 2011

hi ladies! long time din log in...

soo many mummies here are popping soon! congrats to 2ks,Jaime,ST, Poky,Fel ! who else?

2Ks, congrats on your new bundle of joy!!! steady leh ur labour... less than an hour! [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks mummies...

After all...I cant tong till Wednesday lor... my gynae keep calling me to go hospital. Wanna eat dinner also buay sai... buy bread also buay sai... keep calling me..

Then once lie down on bed hor while do VE the waterbag burst. Then answered nurse questions and do shaving... then the contractions came... asked for laughing gas only suddenly so many nurses came over and pushed me to birth room... I dont even hv the chance to breathe the gas lor...no time to do enema also...

Pain like shit...contractions all the way to the back.. then hub faster came back... nurse keep asking me not to push first cos 8 to 9cm only... but I cant control...then the laughing gas effect havent come lor...

Then suddenly 7.37pm gave birth...bag burst at 6.55pm... I was stunned..gynae was surprised also...

Funny thing is they didnt inject anesthesia when sewing me up leh... got natural tear also...ouch...

Milk havent come in yet but neh neh quite pain liao...and girls screams very loud lor!!

Eeek 3Ks, how did you go through the sewing without anesthesia? Power sia!

Congrats once more time and have a good confinement!

Mimimo: I asked the nurse... y no injection to numb me when sewing up... she said no need just take the gas...

Freaking painful ok

2K ... er No 3Ks.. CONGRATS!!!

you power lah! think on record that shortest delivery time lor!!

So now at home? Confinement starts liao? Enjoy while it last! I remember you like confinement right? hahaha! UPdtae more pics of Kristal on FB leh!

Tres: I cant enjoy confinement this time round.

When I gave birth kiefer got hfmd (although dr said its rashes) ... then now its kyler turn. Yday saw ulcers and spots.

Then I think I got infection cos I had fever. And hub going to outstation 6 days next monday.

Everything at one go... so stressed.

Sent kyler to my mum there stay. And he was so sad. Crying and tell me he dont want and wanna stay with us. I was so upset that I cried too... totally not me... hormones hormones...

Sian la...

2K - take care... PLease be strong...

So now you're at home with kristal and kiefer, together with CL and new maid... Hope it will not be too tough on you.

How long will kyler stay with your mum? Till hubby is back?

Fel: yup.. but kiefer bullies the maid. He beat her scold her naughty and ask her go away... so if hub around will b good cos I m lying down or latching most of the time. Feel so bad for neglecting him actually.

Kyler need to come back on Tuesday cos my mum need to work. Hope he can recover soon.

2ks

Sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time. Pat pat, all will be well ok? It's ok to cry, after that brush away your tears and look forward. Hows little gal doing? Jiayou mummy!

2k - same same.

Eden will beat the maid n ask her to go away all the time... everytime n everything only mummy can do for him...

but its a totally different story if mummy is not around at all...

Means tue all 3k will be back at home... and your hubby will only come back on weekend... Hope time pass faster for u...

Only good thing is kiefer goes full day cc... but now kyler will be quarantined at home... =(

Yo, morning all! Just realized I went mia (again) for 1 month after my last post on 11 April... I really have no time to come in here to chat so frequently. How come you all can have so much time to come in here? At work also busy - work, pump, lunch, work pump, rush hm. Life is very routined now...

2K, jia you... hormones n stress acting on you... hope to see more mei mei 's pics on fb!

3Ks.. hugz... hope that you can cope ba! Ask for help from whoever ba! Try to rest as much if not you will be still tired from giving birth!

Not to think too much ba! Things will run smoothly eventually once the groove is there! Jiayou! Dun forget you are the model mummy we are looking up too! We have another bar to fill.....

Hi hi Annie... yup, when back to work this is the routinue lor, work, meeting pump... work and pump... back home, time is split between 2 kids then after they Zzzzz.. back tp pumping and packing for tml then zzz... haiz.. women really wei da lah! first to wake and last to sleep.. even maid has better life than me!!!

Hi Hi Fel, know your bb gender alr? so exciting ah!! ;-)

Especially emo when ppl start posting things their kids made for them. I dont even hv my son with me lor...

But 2mr he be home! Hub weekend then be home.

Cant rest with both at hm. I am scared they get too attached to the maid...

Sigh!! All these stress adding on to my bm supply. Sian

Tres- im expecting another boy... =)

2k- dont worry. Your 2 older kids wont get too attached to maid de.. eden stick to me like a sticky tape. Lol

2Ks... i think it is just the hormones lah!

Dun worry abt the boys being attached to the maid! Close eyes ba.. in fact they will go to the maid becoz the maid will give them everything but they will still 'remember' that yo are the mummy lah! So it should be fine!

Fel, Congrats.. Eden will have a brother! Good so that they will be closer! & the best part save $$$ hhahaah!!!

Tres - yes... Save money very impt...Another thing is my husband wants another son also... So he got his wish... haha

Ya lor...your new thread happening or not...

I doing cow duties as usual....

This sat celebrating her full month. Bring forward few days

Wanna ask ur.. How much milk ur toddler drinking??

Eden drink fm at such a scary rate... Finish one tin 900g in 7 days lei...

Drink till i Pok.. Previously was abt 3 weeks per 1.8kg tin... Then I didn't go notice much till recently I ask maid to monitor. She tell me 7 days... I'm shocked!!!

Fel: she is 2.7kg. Exactly same with kyler. Was out 37 weeks.

Kiefer takes 150ml for morning and 240ml for night. Weekend I give another 150ml for nap.

Btw what is didi name??

2.7kg light lei. But she come out 37 weeks. So I think ok ba...

Eden take 210ml morning, 180ml in school after lunch and 180ml before sleep. Sometimes before dinner he ask for milk also. Or after dinner ask for milk. N before sleep milk again...

Didi name will be Evan..

2k - yes yes yes... confirmed enfa increasing price... sian lor...

I went few medical halls, all OOS lo... Kena wipe out by others le... sigh...

ST - Eden take about same as matthias.... - for weekend. sometimes one more bottle in between...

wah, so fast full month alr! oh no! this is when the terror starts lor! Nevermind, 3Ks, you can do it!

For CHloe

Her milk intake 210ml in the 8am, 2-3pm and 10pm. Soemtimes she wakes up in the midddle of the night and ask for milk, I'm weaning her off that! Think it has become a habot for her as she sees Mei mei drink milk all the time.

Fel, 1.8kg in 3 weeks, is a lot lor! Try to dilute? As CHloe has quite a consisitent cough (thank god recovered liao) PD ask me to dilute her milk as fm, as Pedisure has is quite sweet.

I alr give up finding 'cheaper' fm for CHloe lah! Try a few fm, she got reaction, so stick to Pediasure lor. At the most I save and buy less clothes! haahah

Tres - same ...i also gave up finding cheaper FM for Matthias...now still stick to Pediasure [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so expensive!!!

I tried enfa, gainIQ ...all not suitable...he is ok to drink but he will hv either loose stool or constipation....so troublesome...

All milk also increasing price right? Now enfa increased to $73/1.8kg tin...

faint!!!!

Tres - 900g in 7 days... Means 1.8kg in 2 weeks or so lei...

The 1.8kg gone in 3 weeks was like few months back lo... I'm keeping a real milk monster at home....

omg... I think Javier is the real milk monster here! His daily milk intake as follow:

7am - 210ml

1pm - 210~240ml

6.30-7pm - 180ml

9-10pm (bedtime) - 180~210ml

midnight (yes, he still wake up for milk almost everyday, sometmes even asked twice!!) - 210ml

Actually he can finish 240ml if we just make him this. So his milk intake depends on how much we make him. lol.. we try to max at 240ml...

1 month I need to buy him 4-5 tins of 900g of FM! Now I try to give him my ebm during evening or morning during weekend when I'm around as daddy is lazy to warm up ebm liao... But if he drinks ebm he will ask for milk very fast again coz ebm not fulling.

Wow, my boy is also a milk monster.

8am - 180ml

1pm - 180ml

9pm (bedtime) - 240ml

3am (golly!) - 180ml

1.8kg tin of Gain IQ will be wiped out in 3 weeks.

My boy is also a fussy eater, sigh. He used to eat everything when he was younger but now he super picky. We have to mince the fish/fishball/veg/chicken to small small bits, mix with rice and soup. His diet consists of these, corn, biscuits. That's it, not adventurous with food, dislike bread. Gonna keep trying though. Thank goodness he is not too skinny, he has maintained 12kg for the past few months.

He is also a very cautious boy, he only take kiddy rides that do not move. He said he will fall down if it moves, omg. Are your kids talking a lot now? Mine is chattering non-stop (why is the sky blue? what did you do at work today?), we do enjoy it though cos it is so much easier to take care of him now.

Sometimes kiefer also leh... he can drink 2 bottles at 1 go...then 3am drink again...

Y they like milk so much??

Annie: I also gave kiefer ebm. He cannot tahan thru the night lor...woke up for milk...

I already change kyler milk to dumex dugro.... much cheaper... cut cost... now milk is not their main diet so I think its fine.

Will change kiefer one after he turns 3 too..or maybe when I clear the stock in storeroom

hahaha, so i should be relieve, i tot my gal is drinking too much milk as she is also eating solids mah! So i'm not alone lah!!!

But then again, if our kids wanna drink milk, let them be! Milk has good source of nutrients mah, just that it is an expensive habit to keep!

JAJJ and mimimos, you all not tired by waking up ah? NOwsadays I get woken up by #1 instead of #2 for milk! Fed up, I keep an empty tin of milk and when she wakes up at 2 - 4 am for milk, I will show her the empty can and she just drinks some water and so back to sleep!! I v bad hor! but i need my Zzzzzz.. and i dun wanna make it a habot for them to wake up for milk!

Tres: thats a good one....empty tin

But my kiefer will probably roll from the room to the kitchen fussing lor..

Confirm wont work on him

ST, Javier has his dinner at 5pm in school, so after he comes home and change into pj he will demands for milk then before bedtime maybe 1-2 milk feeds (if sleep later then 2, if sleep early then 1 b4 bedtime) again...

2Ks, I gave Javier the ebm just hoping can give him some goody of my ebm, not hoping to fill him coz I know sure cannot one. haha..

tres, for very long I nv wake up to make milk for Javier already. It's has been my hb's responsibility and duty to take care of his wipe down during weekend, put him to bed and night feeds every night. I just care for mei mei mostly.. So is not tiring for me although I still need to latch mei mei at night, but my usual style, I latch her in sleeping and relaxing position/mode. [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

For Javier, what I do for him now is I bathe him during weekend, prepare his meals, feed him his daily supplement (or medicine if he's sick) and packing of his school bag... (Aside of taking care of housechores and fully on mei mei)

my girl still wake up at 3/4am asking for a bottle of milk..so its still normal..coz my elder boy also drank in the middle of the nite till 2 plus and i cant rememebr how i stop it..sigh..bad memory....partly i dont stop it coz they are on the lighter weight..any additional feed may help to boost their weight..wishful thinking..

ST...my girl for now drink nan pro kid 4..i consider it expensive..

my boy drink the cheap dumex all in 1 vege..i get it from msia..now mei mei drinks tt in school and sometimes i also let her drink the cheap one..no prob with loose stool or constipation..soon soon i will switch to the dumex all in 1 fruit n vege for both kids...FM is expensive lor..

tres...tonite i let my girl see the empty tin..but i bet she will still ask..i dont wanna deal with her at 3am..she damn funny..9.30pm she finish 200ml...10 plus pm when lying on the bed..she ask for another bottle..how can it be?? prob its for comfort..i lazy to deal wiht her or wean her for now...soon soon maybe i get more settle wiht new baby.i will settle the missy..now i just tt easy way out..she wanna drink..i let her drink..like very ke lian...i ask for milk..my mummy dont wanna give me milk

Jaime: I switched kyler to dumex dugro....cheaper...lol

If I finish the step 3 in the store I going to switch kiefer to dugro too... they have that in school anyway

hhahah.. my empty tin works!!!

for the first 2 nights.. she did cry upon seeing it.. then she ask for water, so i gave her and after that she slept thru.. so far *touchwood* she is dealing w it fine!

So fne until sometimes wake up dun wanna drink her morning milk !?!??!?! but but she still loves fer milk!!

Annie, lucky you! I will still take the bulk of the waking up in the middle of the night.. coz hb will KO as he sleep at 1-2 am... haiz!

Matthias has his dinner @ 6pm ....

last milk feeding @ 8:30pm - he can only drink 100ml (make 150ml for him then always leave 50ml) ....then Zzz till next day 6am ...

my #2 forum mummy juz told us that TMC fed wrong bm to her bb ..... and they are not able to provide any valid explaination....

so scary ...!!

she passed 2 bottles of ebm to the nurse then the nurse returned 3 empty bottles back ...

already complained ...i din follow up the story ....think i will latch on my boy in the hospital ...

Hi Mummies!!

I din log in here for so long....

Battling w 2 kiddos, engorement plus them falling sick and passing the virus to me is no fun at all...

My Big C also milk monster.. she also drinks 4x a day... before bed 240ml FM plus 100ml water... lie on bed awhile can still ask me for nei nei faint!! Enfa so freaking exp now...

ST - Your fren must compain sure got action taken by hospital... that time my #2 they put boy card instead of girl card on the cot... I ask the nurse why then they say they will go check then later the head of the nursery or something come and apologise and give me a few packs of Huggies diapers free =)

Back