(2011/03) Mar 2011

Jaime> noted..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so we will let chen's bravado decide if pass to Allets or courier u both share la... Hor??

2k> cuz our body probably used to the growth n baby presence so dun put on so much??

My gynae always say he not concerned my weight gain a bit only cuz I have plenty reserves Lo... Always say it's underutilized cuz there's space for twins... Lol...

waa...congrats to linda n baby G n hans...

waa all starting to pop..making me very nervous liao...

mi feel tat walking or moving ard now is tedious and difficult...either baby weight pressing on my below or i havin mild contractions bah..caz every step or movements make me feel so sensitive and uncomfortable..this normal right?

i waiting to see gynae tomolo evening then know what is this all abt...hopefully he can tell me not so soon to pop..then i more fan xin

Hey 2Ks,

Agreed on the 2nd kid put on lesser compared to 1st kid..My gynea was like the bb is not big thus I can try for VBAC

Regards

fangfang

Congrts Baby G [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Rest well ya [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Koi not opened... So I went to buy a BIG CUP of milk tea frm COMEBUY...

not so nice leh... Heard ppl say not bad... But I was expecting some nicer milk tea... Haha...

#3 in the Queue. Reach 9.40am...

Dr Koh usually comes in abt 10.30am..

I went to have breakfast buy milk tea, finished liaoz now #2 only...oooh #2 is out!!!

I'm going in!!!!

Congrat baby G... So many mummies pop wor.... So exciting.. I'm going my 37 + 6 weeks check up

Later at 12noon... Last nite have been dreaming childbirth whole nite.. Make me so stress.. Think day time think too much childbirth issues n see Linda n few mummies all gave birth le... Make me so kanchiong lor.... Dono wat Gynae advise later during the check up... Feel like seeing my boy very soon but still Wana him to stay in my tummy one week more... So confuse wor...

2ks, by then 37weeks can pop Liao Heehee. Maybe in between now any sign just go back to him.

Pinkpink.. U Wana try drink 羚羊角 water?? I dono Eng call wat.. But those herbal shop got sell n u check with your Gynae if pregnant can drink or not... Coz we Chinese, when having fever, will drink abit this to reduce the fever de... Juz suggestion n Wana help u find alt way to reduce your temperature... But Reli gonna ask Gynae for his/her approval before u drink wor....

Linda & BabyG, you two are my idols!! Managed through natural w/o epi! I love your determination, Lin! I wanna be like you!! Yeah! :D

rach, i ordered a body silk seamless nursing bra, is that bravado or LLL? If my orders are all here, can pass to allets, together with jaime's. I'll arrange to pass jaime's hers. allets, thanks muchie!

jaime, today am into 38+4 liao, kinda kan cheong abt little bb's arrival. haha.

I got a question, if yesterday I had some brown spotting. But there's none today. I don't have to worry right?

Fish : yea I've been having the feeling of the baby pushing out when I sleep at night... Makes me so tired...

WAHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Machine says 3526g....

Dr Koh says it should be an overestimation... Sometimes machine abit overestimate...

He thinks it should be 3.2-3.5kg NOW....

Pixie, 杀了我吧!!!

No VE done. Dr Koh says still early not necessary...

Next visit or 38weeks like that..>.<""""

Told him many of my ferns popping at 35-36 weeks leh.. He said that's only 10% of population..

And he said earliest for me also end Feb...

No chance for HuBbY to skip reservist..

Gotten my admission letter liaoz...

lirrcious : yeay so glad to hear that ur going home n can be with jav [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pink : i usually just bathe or sponge myself very often cause im allergic to any kind of paracetamol. but i think its better to check with ur gynae n ask the medication from gynae. get well soon

2ks : think we both still havrnt give birth yet when yhe early moms finished their confiniment :p my edd also end of march. no sign yet,haizzz must wait long long

Jester : I didn't do VE leh. I was in the toilet and saw some brown spots. I was like o_O?? But next day no spots. Yea think I better call and check leh... But I dont want to be a Gan chiong spider.

Valerie,

hahaha.. just call your gynae and check bah...

if it's me i'll have myself admitted to hospital! hahaa.. now that's really a gan chiong spider rite? hehehe.. =P

wuhoo..

congrats to all mummies who have popped!

am turning 36weeks tmorrow and my ML starts tomorrow as well.. and also.. am goin for my last pre-natal massage!!! cant wait.. pray hard i can pop by next week.. afta 37weeks!

Fish> that's what I told pinky too...

Ling yang water...

Chen> u ordered 2 leh... 1x LLL STRAPLESS & 1 bravado body silk seamless aka BSS.... lll is ready stocks then... So it's been sittin in my cabinet for weeks...

BSS is the one preorder that'll arrive EARLIEST Friday at my place... Else next week Monday thereabouts..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jester : Lol okok.

Puan : 36weeks u tk ML le huh... Die I don't know when I should tk. Now I feel like I'm going for battle when I go to work lor.... This week I'm 36 weeks too.

same same valerieho, u this week 36weeks.. me this week 35weeks...i also feel that everyday is a challenge to go work and pass the day...but dont wanna take ML so early caz i wan spend more time w baby after delivery leh...so i also dono when to start waiting at home. hopefully gynae can tell me something constructive tomolo bah

Welcome the year of the rabbit by encouraging them to save! This little rabbit will move it's ears each time u drop a coin into it!

We are the FIRST in SG to bring this environmental friendly product in!

What are they?

They are made of recycled paper and can be reused 100%.

Pls throw them in the recycling bin and it will be reborn as recycled paper again!

Creativity

Children can raise their creativity and expression through the process when they assemble the savings bank and draw on it.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5110892.html?1297737236

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5112730.jpg]

i cannot tahan already.. I took bus every day to and fro work and need to change 2bus.. previously before preggy.. i will need only 45mins to reach my wrk place.. now can extend to 1hrs plus.. due to my slow walking and frequent missed the bus.. last time from the busstop to my wrk place will need 5mins walking tyme now i took 15mins.. wahlaooo...

and furthermore.. some ppl still pretending to sleep when they see us standing in front of them.

And standing up after sitting so long in the bus gave my back ache.. especially the tail bone area.. ouch!!

So i rather take early ML and stay home than to drag my feet to work everyday.. dats why i really hope to pop next week so that my ML wont go wasted.. hehehe..

anyone knew about induce labor? how much is the cost?

Or for those mummies who have given birth in TMC.. please share yr hosp bill break down.. please please please...

2ks

ur hb very funny leh, when he said that!!

rach

you now top of the list again, and i can sink back to #2, (yay for me!). i hope when im in my 37th week, i dont see 35xx lar, else i will faint also. but dr koh said very firmly that i will have at least a 3.5kg to 4kg baby. so LL bo bian liao!!

puan sri

i did induce and gave birth to tmc but that was 3 years ago so the charges would be different by now so cant help u

fyi, i induced and "semi-emergency" c-sect, i topped up 1.8k for myself and 800 for the baby. thats after all cpf deductions

Puan> I dun think induced labor is any much more than natural... Just a few bucks more I think..

U can refer to my bill at Mt A last year I dun even see breakdown for oxytocin....

waa..i think every step now is a challenge liao..

just walkin from my workstation to toilet also take ages and bear w the sensitivity of below there slight cramp/discomfort..

pinky, ya, i give my daughter ling yang water when she's down with fever too. Get well soon.

rach, okok, I forgot what I ordered also. Hope goods will arrive by sat.

Thanks everyone! I'll double check w my Gynae about this ling yang water [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] meantime coconuts n barley it is! Feeling a little better though n temp is down to 38.5.. Sweating like crazy despite aircon!

Pixie - if 3yrs ago was that much.. so i shd be prepared to fork out more now.. although am hoping for natural birth w/o epi.. i must always consider other charges ..I'll never know what gonna happen..

Rach - very kind of you to include the attachment. IS that the total bill before MEdisave deduction?

This is the first time am seeing an actual hosp bill for labor. DIdnt know there's so much thing to pay for like clinical consumable and supplies.

I happen to come across older thread about separating the mummies and baby hosp bill in order to be able to claim more. How true is that??

Can we claim the mummy hosp bill using the husband medisave and bby hosp bill using mummy's medisave?

Sorry to ask so many quest..

Ooohhh I reached hm n was welcomed by Jav w a shy smile... Den big hug n kiss.. Din see him fr 5 days feels like eternity n he like grown up alot.. Saying lotsa weird weird words tt I've nvr heard b4... I think he misses me as much as I did cos he kept following me in n out everywhere I go.. Haha.. Jus feels gd to b hm!

Congrats to babyG!

chen / jaime - can pm me n let me know what i need to collect for you this sat? getting absent minded liao..

bb bride - for me walking is still ok, but cannot walk too fast.. this morning walk from City hall to Raffles city to get breakfast than walk to office, when i reach, i start to feel cramp again on the left hand side.. than i confine myself to my desk the entire morning n than if feel better..

Puan> was out earlier and posted that link via iphone...

you can refer to this..

there's 4 pages... see thru all 4 pages... u'll see all the medisave deductions and cash involved... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://rayrachel.multiply.com/photos/album/145/Mount_Alvernias_Hospital_Stay_Bill_for_Single_Bedded_with_Hubby_Companion

U can indicate 2 account..what they normally do is deduct from 1st account.. if not enough then deduct from 2nd account.. but i dunno if u can ask for mother's bill 1 account n baby's bill another account.. i guess its doable?? :p

congrats to Linda/Hans/ BabyG ...

Well done Linda....no epi...wulala....

Mummies: can i ask if anyone experience gastric? is not that i skip meals...dont know y been having gastric lately.

Hi Mummies, I'm new to this thread, edd: 29 mar 11, 2nd time mummy to a girl. Gynae: dr paul tseng.

Congrats to all mummies who have given birth...

hi rach, you still have any donut for breast expressing relief? Worried that I'll need it..

Afternoon Mummies!!

Took MC today... cos office has too much germs/virus, alot of people coughing... dun feel like being there to absorb their germs...

Han/Linda/BabyG - Congrats on the arrival of your bundle of joy!!

2K - Ya Dr Ang skipped bi-weekly checks... my last was at 32w then the coming up next friday will be 36w6d... I also hoping everything will be fine till I see him cos can feel bb like quite low and my swelling at feet getting bad... but after 37w check he got mention he will see me weekly...

lilprecious - happy that you are home!!

Babybride - headache hor... Wanna tk early cause it feels so tiring to go to work. Tk too late scared anytime u need to go deliver already. And u dun wanna go back to work that early.

Puan : I feel the same way abt public transport.. That day I almost got flattened by a group of students =.='' you have a good rest now ya. Think I got to drag myself to work for another one and a half week or so.

Lilprecious - happy for u!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] rest well ya...

jus came back from lunch...waaa...super warm & hot outside loh..somemore i only dine at my office nearby..less than 5min walk i already warm and hot and scratchin all over liao loh...

how to survive like that for confinement month in March? jialat...i betta go find aircon man to service aircon before i deliver...

ask u all mummies, once u set up the baby cot, how u cover up to prevent dust while waiting for delivery? also that area how to clean caz like another furniture that then hard to clean the floor etc...

if i wan service aircon then how to prevent the dust from aircon from the baby bed since baby bed in my master room n i will definitely ask the aircon serviceman to clean up my master room aircon too

Back