(2011/02) Feb 2011

mamaying: I also think like u.. psychological..

my first one was only delivered 39 weeks 4 days so I think this second one shouldnt be so early right?

unicorn: Jia You.. so excited for u.. saw that your EDD later than mine but you're popping already

Re: epidural

seems like many are opting for epi..

my husband was telling me to opt for epi too cos he say dont want me to go thru the pain.

I also told him actually quite pointless to tahan the pain when there's pain relieft options hor..

but can save 700 bucks leh..

dunno whether I'll regret if never really go thru labour pain, cos first one i also epi

pinkyval: I think your BIL wont send your hubby overseas lah.. u complain to your MIL lor.

if I'm delivering today, hubby also may not make it for my delivery.

I'm seeing Dr ang 4+ but he said that he'll be meeting some business people that is once in a lifetime opportunity.

if discussion successful then he'll earn a lot of money.he'll be meeting them ard 4plus too.

he said if I need to deliver just SMS him. and I go hospital myself.

you say should I be sad??

some more CNY he is going China on Chu San and returning after 5 days to attend his fren's wedding..

sigh..

Slim, Haiyo ur tummy so big still going Msia. Sure will be very tired. Nowaday I very easy get tired lor. Do take care and have more rest. =)

Valeria, don't be sad maybe ur BIL just asking ur hubby to go oversea trip but heard u going due he won't ask him go la. Don't worry Hugz.

Ah Ching, from now don't tired urself and wait until 4pm to see dr Ang. Don't anyhow move lor. I know is very sad hubby not around when u going delivery. But once u saw ur princess u will feel everything is worth it. =)

My mom go through 3 delivery without my dad. My dad just sent her to hospital and leave her there. Don't worry last time woman can do it we also can. =)

@MamaYing: When he told me I just "Har, orh okie..". Haaa~ He's the boss mah, how to tell him straight to the face. Somemore is family..

@Ah Ching: Maybe your hubby still can make it in time to see you deliver. But if my hubby goes China he take rocket also cannot make it. =(

@wish_child: No leh, he said that AFTER hearing my due date. He still said "Feb? This year lor?". But I told my sil. Hee hee.. She said "Cannot lah. Hope he knows that the due date is only estimated, baby will come out early anytime.". Then I sms my hubby and told him about his bil's decision. And I add on said "Can don't go ma? I'm due for birth anytime. =(".

My dad also not with my mum when she gave birth to my sis. My mum so strong. But I not so strong. If like that then I rather give birth now. Zzzz.. So sian, no mood to work liao..

wish child pinkyval: actually I also dont feel anything even if hubby not with me during delivery.

i kinda wish secretly that he not there haha.

the first time, he also with me until after epi, then he went home to sleep.

only in the morning then he come when I abt to deliver.

he's there like not there like that lah.

not much difference.

but need to use his CPF to pay so i think he gotta be there when admit to hospital lor.

pinkyval: your BIL wont be so bu ren xin cos if your hubby cant make it back when u deliver then he will be zhui ren..

make it clear to him abt this.. i'm sure he wont dare to send your hubby. Ha Ha

@Ah Ching: I don't dare to tell him leh. Haha! Maybe my sil will tell him lor. =p But I asked her don't tell him first. Cos also not confirm. And also must see what my hubby said. If he tell me "No choice mah, have to work.". I think I'll pull hair and tell him "You mean work is more important than me giving birth???"

wish child: actually when really near to labour, we'll feel nesting effect.

for my number 1, I mopped the floor, changed the bedsheets and changed the sofa covers before going to see Dr Ang and delivering the next morning..

so now I also kinda like nesting effect but not very strong.

i dunno why suddenly go wash this and that and want to set up baby bassinet.

later want to mop floor, and 2 days ago just cleaned the kitchen..

pinkyval: your BIL very fierce ah??

then ok lor, use SIL tactic.. also good way.

but even if hubby want to go then you must also ti liang..

i realised most men when wife delivering they start to panic and some may want to 'escape' from the situation..

cos they feel a lot of pressure.. not becos they dont love wife and baby

talking abt SIL, my SIL bought my son and gal the CNY clothes.

bought a pink romper in size 70.. wow so cute..

but i think like it is too big for newborn lor..

anyway I will still let BB wear if I deliver before CNY..

then take photos..

I wonder if I also need to get CNY clothings ha ha.. I also want to look nice in the photos lei.

for my boy I was in T-shirts and shorts thruout my confinement, look so ugly in those pictures

@Ah Ching: Not fierce lah, but me & him 不熟. Hee.. No leh, he already planned to take photos of baby and cut the umbilical cord. =(

Oh, I also bought a romper for my baby in size 70. Lol~ A bit big too. But I think he'll look very cute in it. Hee hee..

ah ching: my first also 39 weeks 4 days hee. Dr thinks end Jan will be out le. anyway if need epi just take, ur hubby also dote on u ah, ask u take epi. my hubby also ask me if need then just take. but i wanna try to see if can endure. and yeah i also wanna save money but tt is really secondary.

pinkyval: yeah i noe wat u mean sometimes family harder to say. but in fact since is family all the more should try to be open. if like tt i think i will tell MIL or my mom. they sure will say the BIL.

pinkyval, dont be upset. my hubby went for 2weeks biz trip too. will only be back when im ard 38weeks. i'm prepared to pop anytime without him ard. I think going for work is fine. Cos sometimes they cant reject their boss. As long as they are not gg there for leisure. So cheer up in the event if he has to go. Juz tell your bb to wait till daddy is back. I'm trying to psycho my baby everyday. haha..

@MamaYing & Mi Mi: Tell mil or my mum no use de. That's why I told my sil. Kekeke.. Hope he don't have to go lor. Last month my bil also went China, 5 days become 1 week, 1 week become 2 weeks. Infinite one... Haizz... If like that I rather last month he sent my hubby go then this month he go himself. =(

Pinkyval : Dont worry too much. Juz concentrate on your little one's arrival. Its not good for us to worry. I'm sure things will turn our fine for us. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ching, maybe u have the nesting feeling is because u want have a clean environment for ur bb girl? Hehe I also want make my house super clean as bb very sensitive to dust and hygiene. =) But don't overwork urself and rest once u feel tired.

Valeria, don't worry ur BIL not so mean to take ur hubby away when u going delivery. Hehe I will support u. =)

U so cute will ask ur hubby whether he will go china or not. If yes u will pull his hair haha.

Today got 3 mommies give birth. =)

Elise, unicorn and cheyanne(if I nv spell wrong)

@wish_child: Oops, actually I meant I'll pull my own hair and exclaimed. LOL~ Just now I sms him, he said he don't know why he need to go China and will find out tomorrow. =/

wow.. getting more and more exciting liao.. so many mummies popping..

pity those EDD is late Feb ones.. keep hearing others popping.. but still gotta wait ;P

Ching, relax relax and rest rest. Dont overwork le.

Unicorn haven have any news from her. But cheyanne and Elise have give birth le. Today 3 are baby girls. Hehe =)

Ching, yap faster go setup a facebook account. So I can add u in the group. =)

Valeria, haha don't worry. If u hubby really going oversea Tomor tell ur boy come out today. =p Or ask ur boy dont come out until papa back. =)

wish child: feeling gan cheong lei..

now setting up the bassinet.. so difficult to do..

surprisingly.. now any feeling also dont have liao, no pressure no pain or even BH.

maybe my gal gal want to play trick on the mummy.

yesterday when I was going to fetch my son from CC.. walked to opposite block only kena bird bomb..

then also stepped on dog pee..

it's good sign? maybe I should go buy 4D today..

today when I send my son to CC.. he also just waved to me happily and say Bye Bye..

I guess he is starting to accept the fact that he'll have to go CC lor..

teachers also feedback that he enjoys the lesson.

moomoo: luckily there is no 29 feb this year right?

my sister induced her second one on 28 Feb cos she dont want her son to celebrate his birthday once every years.. ha ha

still got 1 more hour then I gotta leave home liao..

need to fetch boy from CC and bring him to my mum's place before i go clinic..

i super KS.. just washed my breast pump parts and sterilising it..

later will pack into a bag.. if really deliver then will ask hubby to bring it to hospital..

already put my hospital bag in his car liao.

but I'll be bringing the cordlife box and my admission letter cos he may not make it for my delivery..

sigh.. gan cheong gan cheong.. wonder what else I need to do

still got 1 more hour..

think I'll mop floor then shower on the way wash the toilet..

ah yo I so KS..

val...i duno wat u mean by bring out to see pple...but hor...not sure if u believe lar..newborns are more prone to catching virus outside..

u wun noe who is sick in the family visiting...(sorry to say this but i encounter some of those who come visit me are obviously having runny nose, coughing, sore throat...i will tell them not to come near...coz ultimately when the babby got sick..we are the one dead worried esp imagine a few weeks old baby sick?)

so try not to bring out lar..unless u dun mind lor....

eeeksss...y u BIL like tt...u due anytime still send ur hb overseas...haiz

mamaying..now i slightly here pain there pain..i start to freak out liao...coz those who popped hor...their due date ard mine leh...

ah ching..u very gan cheong wait gynae say hey u dilated and anytime give birth ah

choc thanks for update... yeah i also leh i think is psychological. like when other mothers popping... then we start to think and our body start to feel like we r going to pop.. hee last ngiht also i feel tummy ache while evening but no business to do in toilet... i wonder if it is contraction but not regular so should be BH. And i can still carry on my normal stuff and walk fast as usual so i am not worried, think if i cannot tahan and very pain then really in labour.

I went to see my P to inform her I would like to start maternity lesve on monday and asked her whether 2nd kid really faster. She was very excited hee she says her first is 17 hours.. 2nd one very fast go hosp then pop out liao hahaha... i hope i also like tt for this one. She say better to go immediately to hosp if anything :>

I feel like going for mani/pedi/hair wash but not cos of CNY i think the prices go up liao. then also feel like shopping but i have nothing to buy haha... only went to BP to buy some baby clothing and toddler ones for my girl :>

Good mood and happy happy.. hope everyone here is feeling good too... BE POSITIVE!

wow.. another mummy popped..

Congratss Eviangal

Sovrana..

yesterday morning.. i went for check-up at DR Adrian clinic also.. maybe we r sitting side by side ha ha..

did he issue u any admission letter already ?

i be seeing him only two week later..

welcome yaataa..

we having the same gynae & our edd is jus 3 days gap..

joodzjoodz.. congrat again..

so u r free to post in here already ..

how ur moo moo session going..

relax & take care..

@wish_child: Haha~ Then I'd ask my boy to wait till CNY. Friday go for check up see how's my boy doing first. Hope the head's still not engaged.

@choc: But at least bring out to living room if his relatives come visiting lah. Lol~ What he meant was both of us have to be in the room to "rest". I also scared those people will pass germs/virus to my boy but no choice mah. If his relatives want to see baby I cannot say no mah. But newborn so fragile, think they won't dare to carry also. Or maybe I should prepare a hand steriliser for them. Kekeke...

Ya lor, I was so shock and sad when I heard him telling me. I thought after telling him my due date he won't have that in mind liao. Forgot to remind him only 2 weeks 4 days left. And next week will be less than 2 weeks left. How can he go.. =(

ah ching

next step is to join facebook and wish_child will add you into the group!

rachel

just pm wish child your email (make sure the privacy settings are open enough for her to add you) and she'll add you in! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BN items to let go:

Pigeon baby lotion @ $10

Pigeon breastmilk storage bottles 3 pcs/set (150ml)5oz) @ $10

Pigeon baby cream @ $10

-----------------------------------------------------------

Avent magic cream (125ml) @ $12

Avent magic cup w/handles (260ml) @ $12

Avent baby moisturising lotion (200ml) @ $12

Avent presterilised cup s 240ml/8oz 10x refill cups w/o lid @ $12

ah yo.. really cannot tahan myself..

after washing toilet and mopped the floor..

i bo liao until wash all the clothes pegs and the basket holding the pegs!!!!

ok mummies, i gotta go now.

wish me luck.

if I dont post anything by tomorrow morning 10 am, it's likely that I go pop liao.

but i think not so soon la.. i think i only gan cheong..

c ya

hmm... mentioning the hexodane woundwash... I still have my big bottle from #1. wonder whether can still use haha!

but then again, it's probably standard issue from the hospital, so don't want also won't save money. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Btw...went to see gynae on monday. Bb still dunwan to turn. At 35.5 weeks now...... Doctor gave 31 jan last day to see if baby turn.... If not pick a date for csection... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i have a stuborn baby.....

Back