(2011/01) Jan 2011

Hehe :p I'm having my 5th girl .. Saw my gynae at TPS for appt the other day and she thought I might be disappointed .. I've already had a few ppl giving me sympathetic looks that it's not a boy. damn farnee.

I've started buying baby girl clothes aldy. Have u girls started buying? I intend to get a new carseat and some other things too. I have a nasty habit of always buying new unfortunately for my hubby. lol.

Chabby, thank u for the info! Most appreciated. I m working mom too but am planning to stay home for 1 full year so do not know if freestyle or pump in style better. If both r the same, I am thinking to get freestyle since lighter. Can bring out when required.

hoshi, did you call during office hours? i call everytime there is someone who will pick up. Have to book early if you only wan Mrs Wong class

Seems like Jan babies have more girls than boys!

Hihi mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

no mood to work after the longg weekend [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I borrow from my fren her medela pump freestyle..but she only pass me the pump, cable and tubes..so now am wondering wat else do i need to get... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] any mummies can help?? thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hoshi, i also called during office hrs. Got ppl pick up one.

But when i was there on last sat, they told me that they are moving from 3rd floor to 6th floor. Maybe they are moving today?

btw, do u all think the more massages we do, the faster we will lose weight? im thinking whether to do 5 or 10 sessions.. hehehe.

anyone can advise?

hihi, i go for 8 times las time and was effective. but provide that we leave on the binder and not take it out till the massage lady come.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] this time round i am going for 10 sessions...heheh

ivftwins,

you may wan to consider ameda lactaline also.. this is one of the model i shortlisted.. and it's cheaper than medela.

lily: you need to buy milk bottle so tat you can pump into the bottle. If you plan to pump milk in office then bring home, may be u need the ice pack :)

I'm still considering if I should go for pre-natal class, my hubby say dun need, now dunno should insist to go or just play by ears when baby come out:-(.

Nimkulut: Your hubby is damn funny lor...take DHA will kick more..hahaha..i took DHA everyday, baby kick like nobody business till I have to beat on my tummy at time.my baby kick more when my bladder is full, dunno issit like your baby, play with my bladder..sounds cute...haha

popomin and lilyh,

The massage you are referring to is the post natal massage by either malay or indian ladies who come to your house to do? Or those outside places like rustic nirvana kind?

I want to get a massage lady to come to my house but I dunno how many sessions is going to be enough. How often is it usually conducted?

Thanks Chabby. Think must go to one of the shops to ask and buy online its cheaper bah.

THanks Kimmyksc must see the flow/supply first lol..

Luckymummy11, the massage i am referring to is Post natal massage and they will come to our house. The session usually range from 7-10 some mummies will even go for 20 sessions.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

LilyH,

Thanks for the info. I guess the more the merrier and the faster we lose weight? haha Or at least console myself with the fact that I'm being pampered?

kimmy,

I heard of that one, but I think it's more for comfort and help with engorged breasts? Dunno if it produces more milk.

kimmysc,

I heard of wrapping with cabbage is more to relieve engorgement. In fact, what I heard is the other way and it will actually reduce milk supply.... Coz if u engorge and yet still produce more milk, think very jialat and painful for the mummy....

Hello mummies,

I gg parkway east for my detailed scan this sat..so excited...hope tat is really a boy as confirmed by the gynae n hope tat everything about my bb is good and growing well with no problems...abit scare scare and yet excited...hee

Babykoh - I also went for Mrs Wong's class at 7-9pm on Sat! Heehee.... it was fun!

For those who want to enquire about her class, call the Parentcraft centre line. Sometimes must call a few times before someone answers. I think Mrs Wong's next class starts on Oct 16 (for weekend classes). Better call now, the seats get snapped up fast.

Pooh, my detailed scan was done at my gynae's clinic in TMC.

Confirmed that baby is a girl!

Mitch,

wow ur girl is rather big. Good tt she is growing well.

Mine's small...only weighing 283g at 20wks 2 days. which is above normal but below avg.

Gynae said cos i'm small sized so it's ok..and it will be easier for me to deliver...haha..

Hi! Pls add me in the list:

EDD: 26 Jan

Gynae: Dr Chua Yang

Hospital: Gleneagles

Child #: 1

Area: Bt Panjang

Bethel, how i wish my kid is petite..

at 23 weeks, it's already 480g..

wonder if my gynae will get me to do c-section if it continue to grow at an such speed.too big to push out..

Updates......

This Spree is extended to Tuesday 21Sep. Mummies who wants to join the spree, Hurry put down your orders.

Mummies who have already placed orders, please make Payment to POSB Savings 109-69332-4, with your nickname.

Email [email protected] with your payment details and delivery address.

Postpartum Tummy Wrap

With Pouch : $129 per wrap + free postage.

Pouchless: $119 per wrap + free postage

Cold/Warm Pack: $18 + free postage

Wrap with Pouch + Cold/Warm Pack: $145 + free postage

1) Miaiko - PAID

2) esthert - PAID

3) luckymummy11 - PAID

4) cookiefleur - PAID

5) chercat - PAID

6) hoshi - PAID

7) kikapo - PAID

8) Jass1408 -PAID

9) Daphne - PAID

10) Darienna - PAID

11) Ting - PAID

12) Misty - PAID

13) Trevitrevi - PAID

14 Pinky_J - PAID

15) Nimkulut - PAID

16) Valerie142 - PAID

17) Jovial - PAID

18) Lily_H - PAID

19) Little Oxygen - PAID

20) Sofia - PAID

21) Komathi (Pouchless, size: XS-M)

22) gingersnap82 - PAID

23) nikki1975 - PAID

24) Chelleybaby - PAID

25) pinkimum - PAID

26) Kelly - PAID

27) chubbybabe

Hi chubbybabe,

I've help you check with organiser.

You can still place your order. Already include ur name in list above. Let me know which wrap you want k?

sori for the late updates above. Been so busy.

during my detail scan last wk, i was also told that my bb weighs 366gm at 20wks & 5 days.

I was telling myself that i shld watch my weight blah blah. n guess what? im eating tang yuan now. *opps* feel hungry la.

bethel :

366g consider big ah? my gynae told me within normal range. I think my hubby is on the tall side so i hope my girl follows after him hahaha

Miako : haha i was told to lose some wt b4 concieving ... guess wat I am now balloning to 86.6kg.... the day I weigh myself upon knowning I am preggy was 83kg. Prior to that I was 78kg. So gynae told me to go for OGTT again haiz ... I hate drinking that bottle of syrup!

Mitch,

Me too! I guess I would be going for the OGTT as I had gestational diabetes for my no.1. I dun mind drinking the syrup... but I hate to sit and wait at the gynae's clinic for so long...

Wah,

Seems like really more princess than prince. But funny thing is that the people ard me that I heard, mostly are carrying prince....

Anyway, u can doll up your princess... very nice!...

Hi Miaiko, can PM me the link to thebebelounge spree site? I would like to follow up with the delivery status [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, my baby weighs 328kg at 20 weeks 1 day during my detail scan last thur. My gynae told me is normal. But all yr babies weight seems to be heavier. Wonder if mine's too small.

Mitch, Hoshi, how did u know if u need to go for the OGTT?

For my last pregnancy, my gynae did not ask me to do any test even though my baby was quite big. But I overheard his conversation with the nurse during my 32 weeks tat it's too late to test for gestational diabetes.

Ting, the link for the wrap is http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4412333.html?1283006308

hmm, my bb weigh 374g at week 19, gynae say normal range shld be 310g. i think my bb is very chubby.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

i think daphne typed too fast. hehe.

Hi, Ting, LOL.... Of cos is 328g lah. My typo error. hahaha.....

Popomin, wow, at wk 19, yr baby already 374g? I really felt tat mine is very small lei.

Frm wat I recorded ,my #1 is 700g at wk 24. But he's consider big as per my gynae. And he's born 3.59kg. Think this one is really small...

Updates......

This Spree is extended to Tuesday 21Sep. Mummies who wants to join the spree, Hurry put down your orders.

Mummies who have already placed orders, please make Payment to POSB Savings 109-69332-4, with your nickname.

Email [email protected] with your payment details and delivery address.

Postpartum Tummy Wrap

With Pouch : $129 per wrap + free postage.

Pouchless: $119 per wrap + free postage

Cold/Warm Pack: $18 + free postage

Wrap with Pouch + Cold/Warm Pack: $145 + free postage

1) Miaiko - PAID

2) esthert - PAID

3) luckymummy11 - PAID

4) cookiefleur - PAID

5) chercat - PAID

6) hoshi - PAID

7) kikapo - PAID

8) Jass1408 -PAID

9) Daphne - PAID

10) Darienna - PAID

11) Ting - PAID

12) Misty - PAID

13) Trevitrevi - PAID

14 Pinky_J - PAID

15) Nimkulut - PAID

16) Valerie142 - PAID

17) Jovial - PAID

18) Lily_H - PAID

19) Little Oxygen - PAID

20) Sofia - PAID

21) Komathi (Pouchless, size: XS-M)

22) gingersnap82 - PAID

23) nikki1975 - PAID

24) Chelleybaby - PAID

25) pinkimum - PAID

26) Kelly - PAID

27) chubbybabe ( pouchless size XS-M)

daphne, yalor. im very worried i need to c-sect leh. T_T

i think my bb follow my hb's genes.. or maybe i shldnt eat so much also. hahaha.

Hi Girls, My baby at 23 weeks was 525g and gynae showed me the chart that it was average range [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]Dont worry they all grow at different pace each week and one single week can make a big difference.

Hey ladies... been a long time since i joined in teh conversation that goes daily in here..

howz everyone doin? Miakio.. will make payment by 2dae evening sorry for the delay.. heez

Popomin: Wah so its a girl.. is it? Long time..never hear from u..my gynae didnt say anythin bout bb weight at detailed scan..maybe next week i will ask.. cannot wait for next thurs to come by!

miaiko,

I would like to purchase one as well..

pouchless (XS-M)

Will transfer money tonight. Thanks for organizing the spree :)

MTB: Thanks for the info about wrapping with cabbage will reduce the milk supply..:-S My mom say she dun have milk supply last time when she gave birth, dun know if it will be the same for me. Hubby say if dun have also boh bian, drink formula milk lor..

Back