(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

bLuBeri,

the link u provide is accurate for me.=)

I will use that to plan for my #2. I want a gal this time. Got to strike within Apr - July. keke.

Hi gals!

Hope I can join you all on the TTC journey!

Verene,

I'm also trying for my #2!! My gal is coming to 8 months soon, and am gonna end my "milking" days so hopefully my period come quick and I can start TTC-ing!

:D

porky....dat wat i made mi promise myself too....rest well for the 1st trimester min....was speaking to my colleague few days back and was told dat she has a fren who lost her baby at 7mth....so sad...uncertain of the cause as she din mention and nobody wish to ask abt it....=(

jopep, thought that are a lot of mahjong places in HK? Even before wedding, people love to play mahjong (opps... watch too much HK drama... =p)

I am currently in USA. Been here for 6 mths already. Will be going back to SG next year Sept/Oct. =)

bLuBeRi,

the website is not accurate for me.. As for gynae his scan is accurate.

Now i only hope to have a healthy baby. Boy or gal is ok. If given a choice ofcos prefer a gal cos i already have a boy.

simpsons,

i hope i have a chance to become a mother again. The MC that i have last mth really hit me hard. So now i just hope to have another healthy baby.

wow, got so many mahjong kakis here. the funny thing is, when i was preg for 6 weeks, i have no mood doing any other things, just feel like playing mahjong. dont feel tired while playing, but after the session ended, i feel super tired loh.

piyobaby, so if we strike again, remember must rest rest and rest. even hands itchy also cannot touch the tiles ok. wait till we are in 2nd trimester and more then mayb can start liao. haha

mumwanabe, yes long time no time and i am back here again. good luck to you !

mum-wananbe,

Hehe... Cuz I think I this cycle Boh chance liao mahz... SO quickly start a 2009 TTC thread loh.. hehe...

Porky,

U noe hor I got a friend, when she's preggy, she always play mahjong.. den after her boy out, the little boy always play with mahjong, as in like MUST have the mahjong with him, just to touch and play the tiles.... Den my fren said maybe because when she's preggy play too much mahjong, result her son also "like" mahjong... .haha!!

Ladies,

I'm taking folic acid daily (but recently family got lots of problems, resulting I always forgot to take... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] ) and u can get it at all mega phamacy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi carine, i got one fren her DD also like that leh. when she preg that time she always play mahjong. now whenever her DD (3yo) heard mahjong sound she will always tell her mummy "pong". got once i went to her house play, then her DD will bring a chair and sit beside her mummy just to watch us playing loh. then her mummy will scold her and ask her to play with her toys but she refuse and will cry and throw tantrums...so funny. but i think is not too good lah cos she still too young mah. hehe

btw, today i just went NTUC unity to get the folic acid. they are still selling at $2.50 for 100tabs. now i got 200tabs in store already. will get hubby to eat with me morning & night

hi everyone!

i'm also hoping to have 2009 baby. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wah porky...so serious ar...storing up so much folic acid...=)

ladies...if u are keen to get thermometer wif 2 decimal point to monitor BBT....i happen to get mine juz now at OG....pigeon soft tip thermometer supposed to be for infant cost onli $9.20...din noe abt the 20% discount so end up onli $7.35...=)

Hi Porky,

wow u go and stock up har.. Hee..

Piyobaby,

wow u also very serious lei.. Buy thermometer to monitor BBT. For me i am not discipline one so i dun think i can use this method.

Verene TIng,

Below is a extact from a email, which they always send me about TTC info...

Carine, OK, so we already went over the commonbenefit of folic acid, in that it reducesthe risk of certain birth defects such asspina bifida. And last time, I referred you to some research that suggests that men with folic acid deficiency can have sperm problems. Now, new research points to folic acid as a possible aid in conception. Meaning,that taking folic acid, can actually help you to conceive. So, if you and your partner are not taking folic acid, surely all of the research should now have you convinced it is somethingyou should definitely do!

Piyobaby,

wow.. 7 months still can lost the baby huh? .. i always think that the first trimester is crucial but thereafter it should be alright, but lately, my relative lost the baby when she was in the middle of the second trimester. Frankly speaking, we were shocked but we deduce it might be exhaustion that made her lost her baby.. (she was taking care of her 2 older children who were down with high fever)...

I think 7 months might be too long into pregnancy to have miscarriage..that is strange...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hmm, seems like i shd get my huuby to take folic acid also. i juz bought a box fm Unity last friday but haven start on it yet.

today is my CD7, 3 more days to my last chance for BD-ing 2008 BB. hope the clomid helps in ovulation n hubby's army do their job [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi, gals

need to ask: is the amt of EWCM related to whether we ovulate or not? im at CD11, but still not much EWCM, unlike my previous cyles where it was quite alot around CD11. can our diet affect the amt of EWCM as well?

jappooh....juz trying out lor...but im not discipline enuff....always forget to do so in the morning....=)

thanks carine for the info....gota 'force' hb to talk daily now....

simpsons...i have heard of the 7th miscarriage as kinda 'myth' but strangely enuff it happens....guess we are into the 'era' dat nothing is impossible...uncertainties everywhere....

Hello all

Can I join here?

Today is my DPO10. I am on clomid.. this is my 3rd cycle. no symptoms and tdy got abit of red blood on tissue after clearing bowels.

Am i out this cycle???

Hi Magpie

Welcome.

Wow on clomid. Do you need to go back to Dr for a scan or you monitor yourself?

Hi Jappooh

Thanks! But I feel sooo sad when i see the red blood on the tissue. It's not brown or pink... it's red.. Sigh...

Nevertheless I really hope God will bless me this time with baby.

I read from internet that many gals on clomid would get pregnant with 3 rounds. This is already my 3rd round. I really hope I am one of the few. I intend to test tonite using those cheapie strip.

Hi Meilik

I went back for blood test in my first cycle to test for progesterone on CD21 to see if the dosage is ok for me or not. If AF reports, then got to go back to clinic to get the clomid again.

hi ladies,

me hv to emigrate here also...

so happy AF was late but today it reported..fresh fresh!! sigh...

i want to order ovulation strips from babydust liao, can any1 tell me if i need to buy the ovulation kit first or not??

Magpie

Wah..tiring for you i guess.

But keep it up...soon will strike.

Hi Meilik

Ok lah.. not that bad... the tiring part is the 2weekwait... and the worst is when i see red.

Already very drained and sick of waiting...

Sometimes I just cannot help but feel God i unfair...

haha.. Mei Lik Jie jie!! *wave*

Verene_Ting & Piyo,

u are most welcome!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

And welcome all newcomers!~~ Let us All Jia you Bah!! Come On!!

Hi piggypig,

regarding OPK, I used those for a couple of months when TTC-ing for my first one.. but even more frustrating cos i'll BD on the +ve dates, but still AF reported!! Not to mention my AF very irregular and I'll be testing tons of strips!

Until I gave up and did not use them anymore and just BD as and when (esp when there is EWCM), and I conceive! So for me, cannot use OPK cos I'm easily affected by stress!!!

gals,

Can I ask what supplements tyou got your hubby to eat to stengthen his soldiers, aside from folic acid? Something that will not immediately scream out to him that it is for THAT purpose (cos he is VERY Da Nan Ren, wait he thinks I "belittle" him, insulted big time!!.. :p)

hi piyobaby,we nd to measure our temp? wah u gals r serious... wats e temp thingy for? sori, i do not know a lot of things. i didnt read abt all these stuff, until my recent procedure.

carine, think if i force hubby to take. he must be thinking that i am crazy abt conceiving. heehee!

hi storeberry, u seeing Dr Adrian Woody rite? do u know his operating hours at Compass Point tomorrow? ..mayb i will see him tomorrow to do a general check/scan to see why ttc 3 cycles liao still no news... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hahaha, must stock up mah, cos now 2 person taking leh. then i thot i saw somewhere in this thread that hubby should take folic acid also. so i just ask hubby to take loh.

sheryl,

If ur DH really wanted a baby badly, He will try every ways de loh... Like my DH, i told him this n that is good for TTC, den he guai guai take loh.. But must I ask him to eat den he eat lah, if not he wun "automatic" eat de.. hehe.. .Cuz he's the one who say wan baby 1st mah.. hehe.. Not I ask for baby 1st.. keke.. So u have to ask ur DH what is more important loh... :D

i am still waiting for period to end. so tiring and falling sick soon. It had already been more than 1 week and I still haf brown stains...Haiz.

Mum-wanabe: I see Dr Woody at CCK clinic leh... or you want to call Sengkang clinic @63888125. If tmr morning he is not at SK maybe you can go CCK?

Magpie2: All the best!! Update us on your good news!

hi mum-wanabe,

that is my 1st period after my delivery in Jan. It had been here for more than a week. got to wait for it to end before TTC. will had to try in Apr then. The menses after delivery is heavy.

verene, u just deliver in Jan and you are back on TTC again? amazing! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Magpie

On what circumtances does the dr prescribe the clomid. And the number of cycles to go thru must be stressful too.

Take it easy. Really "Pei fu".

haha... Verene, I heard from duno where saying, go back TTC straight after previous pregnancy will have much more higher chance of getting conceive again... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mum-wanabe,

I've heard before the IVF will be pain, cuz IF I'm not wrong u got to go thru needle poking things and stuff like that.. OUCH!

Hi gals

I tested negative on HPT. Today, found spotting on tissue again. I am only DPO11. How come spotting starts on DPO10?? Anyone got same case as me?

Back