(2010/11) November 2010 MTB

Shan and Nelotte, the Ang Mo Supermarket at AMK is at Ave 10, according to my colleague.

NOvembaby, I check with my colleague on when she can pass me her Bumbo ok If must wait very long, then I borrow from you. I only need it from June onwards [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

errmmmm, Enfa is under Mead Johnson. Try calling their hotline to enquire for sample:

http://www.meadjohnsonasia.com.sg/contact-us.aspx

hpc,

Take your time, my extra bumbo is always here. Come june, i think my bb may be able to sit unsupported already.

Ermmm, you won't be able to get enfalac samples, I've already tried. They can send you enfapro A+, which is recommended for 6+ months. So if you want enfalac, must buy or get some from friends.

Gymboree:

Mummies, I have called Gymboree. They say that for them to start a new class, its a maximum of 10 babies. And, their weekend classes are full. Only weekday is available. How? Do you all still want it? Or, wanna take an off day for one of the weekday (wed, thurs or friday) to go for the trial class?

any mummies using similac stage 2? i have a sample at home, like to exchange for enfapro sample. anyone keen for an exchange? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] thanks!

Gymboree trial class:

Currently they have 1 session on sun (12.15 - 1pm) for play & learn 1 (birth to 6 mths) only. They have 2 babies now so can only take 6 more babies for trial(max of 8 per class).

For 6mths to 10 mths babies, they have sat (12pm-12.45pm) and sun (1 - 1.45pm). These two class is quite full at the moment (max of 18 per class) and they can accept like 3-4 pax for the trial.

We just need to call one day in advance to book the trial. Perhaps we can split into two groups.For the stage 1, you need to bring a blanket and a pillow. Also wear socks for both you and baby.

I have seen their 6-10mths music class before personally i would prefer to join the stage 1 class although my bb is turning 6mths cos I find the stage 2 class babies are more grownup.

Anyone keen to go this coming sunday(they are open)? Please update the list on your preference for stage 1 or 2 and the day avaliable so we see how we can split.

1) Jenny ( stage 1 , 1st May or 8 May)

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

5) Nana

6) Bam

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

12) ahko80

13) Shann

Ahko80: You went for the trial class for 6mths-10mths or the stage 1(birth to 6 mths)? Have you signed a package with them?

Charlene: I think our post crossed. I dont mind taking leave for the trial but for the regular lesson im sure to go for weekend classes only.

errmmmm: I think there is a regulation in singapore that restricts company from giving samples mean for bb 6 mths and below. Cos I think during that period it is meant for breastfeeding so they are not supposed to give samples. That is why they dont advertise for stage 1 milk (below 6 mths) also.

@jen: haha, so coincidence.. can put me as stage 1? Thanks! but 8th May is better for me, as Im working on 1st May. I'm fine with taking a day off for the trial class too. but max only 10 babies per class.

what other mummies think?

Jen, I went to 6mths - 10 mths trial class. I considering to sign with them cos let bb get used to a group. like to try the stage 1 trial to see which one she is suitable.

keen to go on this sun. anyone else?

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

5) Nana

6) Bam

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

12) ahko80 (stage 1, 1st May or 8 May)

13) Shann

Jen, this sun is fine for me. But i tot 1st May is labour day, the centre is operating? i'm fine with weekday too!

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

5) Nana (stage 1, any day)

6) Bam

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

OneEgg, im v interested to have the 1st party at Kizworld at zoo/birdpark. but the package is v ex. and need min 50 ppl. i don't have so many relatives and frens here leh. anyone interested on the package details can pm me.

Pacifier:

My girl is still using 0-3months size pacifier, may i know should i change to a larger pacifier?? any harm if i continue to use the size 0-3 months? Thanks!

my MIL keeps on kissing my baby!!! what should i do.. i don't like!!

Toyrus is having 60% discount at Kallang leisure park now (member), open to public tomolo. I feel like going but very far...

nana17: Yes, they are open. I confirmed with them. Can you please send me the package for kizworld? seems interesting. Ok, let see if we have 6 for this sunday, I will call and book them first.

Sharon/ Chris: Im not so sure about the timing for weekdays. tried calling them just now but no one picks up.

jen, im ok with this sun. did you check with them about the UOB card? Can i bring hubby along? in case i want to sign up, i need to convince him.

pm me ur email address ya!

nana: oh yes... checked with them on the UOB card. They currently dont have free trial class but they do have rebates for package. I will ask my hubby along too... they told me if class is not very full then they allow both parents. If he cant join he can still see the class at the side.

Rxsti it's a PDF file. Can pm me ur email so I can forward to you.

Jen, thanks.. So if I'm not going to sign up, I need to pay 40 for the trial right?

Jen,

Thanks for arranging. As my bb has turned 6 months, I would prefer that she acquires new skills. Stage 2 will be more suitable for her.

2) Novembaby (Stage 2, any Saturdays, or weekdays if available)

3) Chris

4) Charlene

6) Bam

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

Guess what... ytd only say not working OT..

Ytd kana to stay back and now still in ofc.

Sigh..

Jen: I also prefer stage 2 since alycia has turn 6mths.

3) Chris

4) Charlene

6) Bam ( Stage 2, any day)

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

Mummies, can bb take burdock at tis age? I was tinking along wat root veg to give bb n burdock came to my mind...hehe...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jen,

Yah. Milk formula companies are not allow to promote stage 1 formula due regulation.

Sign up is good. I remember they will send one sample for every stage. If not wrong, they used to give a small tin (not sachet, except for toddler milk).

Jen,

I am interested in stage 1 if it is this Sunday, 1 May.

3) Chris

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

14) Vividip (stage 1, 1st May)

8may I can't so opting this sun

3) Chris

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann (stage 1, 1st May)

14) Vividip (stage 1, 1st May)

I keen to try out stage 2 too n ok to tk leave.

Then can decide which is better.

Btw I hv enfra -$5 off voucher, any one keen?

Pass to u this sun too, my boy is on Neslac NAN so nt for me..

Ok juv06, will check ltr [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

trial class:

re-sorting

Stage 1 (1st May) - 1 more vacancy

2) Nana (stage 1, any day)

3) ahko80 (stage 1, 1st May or 8 May)

4) Shann (stage 1, 1st May)

5) Vividip (stage 1, 1st May)

Stage 1 (weekday)

1) sharon

2) Chris

Stage 2 (Sat prefer / no preference)

Yet to confirm

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

The rest please update.

For those interested in this Sun trial class can PM me your contact number and real name? I will call to make appointment for you all.

shan: is your nick shann (no. 13) in your message? Cos you write keen on 1st May but for stage 2 but under shann (no. 13) is written as stage 1. Please confirm.

Gymboree : I'm ok with 1/5 or 8/5

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

6) Bam

7) Piggydog

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm (stage 1, 1/5 or 8/5)

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

Jen thanks for sorting out & so detailed.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i'm planning to go for stage 1 this sun (1may).

But would like to try stage 2 too in late may, if u all can start a trial class during weekday , I'm ok to take leave to attend.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yup same pax #13 shann

Jen,

I hav pm-ed u my contact and name... Thanks for co-ordinating! Hee... 1st time to meet u mummies! So excited... Hope we get e slots.

Hi Jen

I will be out of spore from next Fri until 15 May, but would be interested in stage 2, if there are still mummies going

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

6) Bam

7) Piggydog (stage 2, weekend starting from 21 May)

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

Jovialz: wah the honey seems a poison to bb below 12mths.

actually i also heard from other frens who are mummies already tat its better not to add any sugar/salt to foods for bb below 12mths, better to give foods per their original taste.

Hi Jen, my preference for gymboree trial class

monyetnakal - stage 2 weekend/weekday ok.

Prefer in June or after, coz if not the baby will be the smallest in class and may not be able to follow the class.

How much is the trial class cost?

Thanks for coordinating!

Hi Jen, im interested too. But this Sun im not at S'pore, can only start on 8 May.

2) Novembaby

3) Chris

4) Charlene

6) Bam

7) Piggydog (stage 2, weekend starting from 21 May)

8)Sharon Pang

9) tubao (twins)

11) monyetnakal

13) Shann

14) juv_06 (stage 1 or 2, 8 May)

Hi Jen, hope I can still join in

trial class:

re-sorting

Stage 1 (weekday)

1) sharon

2) Chris

Yet to confirm

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

The rest please update.

For those interested in this Sun trial class can PM me your contact number and real name? I will call to make appointment for you all.

Alaska 72 (1st May if still available, or 8 May, Stage 1)

Thanks Nana, email received.

The package is very ex for a min 50pax.. with all the cost adds up should be >3K. Not worth leh.

I was thinking of NSRCC also, but then my fil sure not too keen one cos he prefer home or at least somewhere in the west area. So now i gotta shortlist clubhouse in the west

Thanks Jen for coordinating

Junjun, ya ex. But I saw my fren's kid celebrate his bday there super nice and memorable..

You staying at west? Mayb can consider Jurong safra [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I got 14 sessions of baby spa to let go cheaply.

Please PM me if interested, Thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.**************/contact.asp

Jen:

trial class:

re-sorting

6) Sharon Pang (stage 1, 1st May)

Stage 1 (weekday)

2) Chris

Yet to confirm

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

9) tubao (twins)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

Nana, i have checked out the safra jurong le. Their party by the pool is quoted $30 per pax exclude gst min 30 pax for 4 hours. In house buffet only.

Deco not included, but u can do ur own decorations.

re: renting toys

hi all mummies, beside "rent-that-toy!", is there any other online toys renting site that u can share. tks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Too busy to keep up with all posts. Hope that I am not too late.

trial class:

re-sorting

6) Sharon Pang (stage 1, 1st May)

Stage 1 (weekday)

2) Chris

Yet to confirm

4) Charlene

7) Piggydog

9) tubao (twins) (8 May or weekends)

10) ermmm

11) monyetnakal

Hi,

Any mummy know where to get a mini-freezer to store ebm? My husband looked around courts at Causeway point and Giant at Sembawang shopping centre, couldn't find a relative small size freezer.

Sent my maid off this morning, my husband and I will take turns to take leave to look after twins with Ah Ma until my mother and my auntie fly here over the weekend, then we can go out to find a new one. Now feels so peaceful after my maid went home as she wished. Hope that my next helper is right one.

Back