(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

MVH

He is alre taking biogaia every morning le. He is coughing now so didn't want to give him yogurt. But his daddy is feeding him ice cream and durian. Sigh...

Rach, did you try the angmoh pear? Get those really ripe one. Might help.

Also, try the leg cycling exercise for your boy. Lie him down on the mat and hold his legs to do cycling motion. Works for us.

Morning all, long time nvr come here. Don knw why my boy keep waking up at least once every nite to cry. 99% will go back to sleep immediately when I respond to him and pat him. Last nite, he struggled and push my hand away when I try to pat. He cried for 1.5hrs from 12.30am. He also wake up again at 4am to cry but go back to sleep very fast. He can't tell me where he feel uncomfortable leh. Is it due to his 4 growing molar teeths? I'm super tired now and I cried with him last nite till now. And again, hubby make a big fuss when he hear my boy cry and go over to other rm to sleep.

I 认命liao, wat ever he wan to help I let him do. Those tough jobs he not wiling to do I will do quietly. I don wan to quarrel with him again. Tok to many of my friends and they all ask me to ask hubby do nite duties cos I need to rest well now. Somemore I'm still sick and jus came back to work from hospitalisation leave yesterday. I'm admitted to KKH due to persistence high fever and bad cough few wks ago.

I tell them I will continue to suffer till I die bah. Jus praying hard my little one inside me won't be affected.

Anyone of your toddler is like that at nite? Really wan to knw wat happened leh.

jascmy

sometimes its due to teething, sometimes its nightmares. It's normal and will go away. Don't worry too much, take good care of your body cos you won't want to affect the one in your tummy. If you don't take care of yourself/him now, when he is born, its more difficult to take care if he is not so healthy.

Rachel, how to take care and rest well with such a hubby? U r right, if bb is not so healthy I will suffer more when he is out. I will try to cool myself down now and eat more tonic now.

Btw, my boy has been waking up every nite to cry since 11mths old. I suspect is teething. But feel so heartpain seeing him cry at nite. Somemore make me so tired.

Yup yup, alrdy lower liao. As compare to some other men who don help at all. He is still better.

I don hav any other help at all. Last time my mum can help when she stay at my hse. Now she not coming anymore. Cos my hubby chased her away. Another hurting event, I don wan to continue on. So only choice is I continue to struggle on loh. Worst is when #2 born. How to survive with 2 bbs? Hope I won't struggle till death.

Can those who's hubby nvr help at all and 2 kids share how u gals managed the 2 kids?

Hope someone here will jus see and ignore. Pls don go tell my hubby and spoiling my marriage again.

jascmy,

Seriously, I think u need a helper to help u out esp your #1 is still young..maybe for the first 2 years...once your #2 till 18mths and send him to CC and by then, i think u should be able to cope...u have to think of a solution to help u for this time being unless u choose to be a SAHM...

dsqyvonne, yup yup. Have found someone who finally agreed to help once my #2 born. Tats my MIL. My #1 will stay with her 1 mth before my EDD. #1 will not be going to ifc for that 1 mth. Once #2 born, he will be jus nice 18mths and he will go CC near my MIL hse. #1 still hav to go CC cos she not wiling to be full-time caregiver. Will bring #1 hm on weekends. Once #2 is 18mths, I will bring #1 hm and I will take care of both on my own cos both can go to the same CC and I can easily bring both home on my own.

So now I'm the only one who can take care of #1 cos MIL wan to start as later as possible. So taking care of #1 plus preggy is really a horrible experience. But no choice cos we all hav to go thru. Hope I can survived the wkends with 2 kids when #2 born in Feb next yr.

Good Morning,

Any one interested?New and unopen

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/6480142.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/6480143.jpg]

White lady,

Pigeon or wakado has instand bb porridge but i have not tried cos I couldn't bring myself to buy after looking through the ingredients.

I bought bigger jar food with rice/grains for my son and also a travel cooker with veg/rice to cook for him during my last trip. Managed to find cod fish in the supermarket and added to the porridge. I also brought cereal along too.

Hi all , Wat biscuit do u feed ur infant ? Do u only feed bb biscuit or u buy any like Pocky , wan wan xiao man tou ?

Also I was thinking to feed bb rice cracker , not bb ones can ? Those normal Ones which say no salt

No, it's a saucepan with separate electric heater. I brought my own organic veg from singapore to cook cos i have no access supermarket on the first few days.

Otherwise, just buy the pouch or jar food. My son very picky on instant food thus i have to cook for him there.

Bangkok has big supermarkets like tesco which sells international brands.

I only give my son happy baby puff, organix rice cakes. No sugar or other seasoning. Just natural sugars only.

Fyi, majority of rice crackers are made in China. i will avoid if possible.

Wow long time nv post eeyore! My boy wearing size six with some allowance too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

See, someone really not wiling to help take care of my boy and still want to say I make use of them. I really don need you to help at all. I can do everything myself. Now is your son who wan you to help cos he worry abt his 2 son. Since you nvr treat me as your daughter-in law at all so no need to treat your grandson as grandson. Since you think taking care of them is I make use of you. And many many more words that you have say abt me but I was not told. Pls note that they are my son. They will have to be wif me not you.

I'm really going into depression now. You hav destroy me when I'm dating and then my wedding. And a very bad confinement. I don mind cos wat I wan is to be wif my hubby and bb. But now.....

If u are reading this, pls see what you and your sister have got for your wedding and what your sis got for her confinement. And what I get? I really don mind. I really don mind. I'm saying the truth. Cos I myself not from rich family. But when I see your parents gave you and sis so much but me.... I jus want the basic but realised that basic are all from the request of your brother. If not nothing at all. And you all don mind my feelings cos I don belong to you all.

My mum very heartpain to see me married this way and got my health destroy after my confinement. I told her I'm happy that u all have finally accepted me and tats all I want. And I'm happy now. I don need gold or tonic. I jus wan u all to accept me tats all. But in the end u have change my trust and grateful to you to HATE again. My heart is totally dead. U all r mummy's precious. So your MIL hav to give u everything that are necessary. So that your mum will feel happy to have her daughters married happily. I'm my mummy's precious too. If your MIL hav treat you in such a way, your mum will feel heartpain too right. And worst your own daughter suffering in such family, how will u feel. But u all have destroy me and my mum's heart. I will not face u all again. And pls treat me as invisible from now onwards and don come to bother my life anymore.

I promise I will disappear from you and your parents life fm now on. Pls disappear from mine too. My boy will not call u "gan ma" anymore. Cos u have totally destroy the life of his mum so u are not worth him calling u that. Don knw whether to let my boy do the same to his grandparents. Since you all say I'm a bad gal who did so many bad things I will really do it cos I very obedient and will do what you hav say.

For the rest. sorry for the long post. But I'm really very down by all this stupid behavior of all tis mad ppl. Only think their r mummy's precious so mus be treated good at MIL side. But other ppl are nothing to them and jus anyhow spoil their names by saying bad things. And I know this person will create lots of stories from this long post. Let her be bah since she very super free at home now. So mus do mouth and brain exercise.

I'm really sorry. I will disappear from here immediately and this will be my last post.

All the best!

monkie,

yah i saw it, haha actually I brought him to try the shoes already.

but somehow, forgot which size, 5 or 6 I think it's the best, so size 6 is safer.

I'll transfer u the fund in a while.

cheese,

yah busy at work, plus change boss, 新官上任三把火, so cannot be too obvious at work to surf net...

plus surfing for clothings for the kids for CNY.

at work can't really surf net as need to accompany my gal to study + spare some time for Jovan...

nowadays, he's really too active liao... cannot stop moving.

everyone is sitting down either on sofa or the floor, but he's the one busying around.

Need to check, anyone encounter before, during sleeping time, they stretch themselves until very straight, especially the legs are too straight and stiff...

eeyore, Tc.. me not good either..

hai.. ppl are leaving and I dont know why am I still stuck here.. maybe im just plain lazy..

I try to go home on dot so that I can spend more time with JL and everyday seems not enough as go home need to do routine work like feeding him, bath etc.. time already pass so fast already..

ya! I notice jl can sleep very straight at times and he seeems stiff too.. but then he will shrink and change his pattern again. so should be ok??

eeyore: ya i think bigger better than smaller.. hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

by the way anyone's bb eating rice only already ? mine dont want to chew !! i am still blending the food... *headache..

is it normal? or are they supposed to be chewing hard food already now. mine once got lumpy things like peas or carrot etc will spit it out

ahnah: wa ! so good... how ... mine refuse to chew.. what should i do? if i dont blend then all those lumpy parts will spit out.

anyone else facing same problem??

i tried showing leh.. but then like no use and sometimes will end up gag like wanna vomit ... coz i think never chew then swallow...

Monkie,

Mine also not good in chewing..

he already have 16 teeth and I dont know why he dont really chew that well

But have to try to give bit by bit.. each mouth I have to repeat.. chew huh.., yao yao ok...

then at times he will do produce the sound of chewing .. and feeding now take much more longer period since chewing required..

N I nv scoop all the food out because it tend to be cold when he finish some part of the food le..

have to go to the kitchen 2-3 times

Monkie,

try steaming rice for half hr. It will be much softer than rice cooker. Otherwise, can give macaroni to let her practise chewing.

Mine eating rice, bread and ramen too. He prefers rice over porridge.

Give him raisin, he can put 10 in his mouth then start chewing, so scared i take away his raisins. But if its too much for him to handle, he will spit half out LOL.

cheese

take it easy. If he doesn't like too textured food, then just give him what he normally eats. He seems to be a very good eater. And judging from his weight above 10kg, is already on the 75th percentile. So he should be getting all the nutrients he needs. Kudos to you and ur mil.

thanks all for all the advice !

mine still totally refuse to eat rice. veg, fish, pork all must blend.

how do you all usually cook the fish? just steam it and mix with rice to feed?

hi all ... my girl eat non stop leh ... she is eating 1 whole bowl of adult size porridge and rice also , is it too much for her ? and she love fruits , apple and drangon fruit ...

White lady

If u wan your darling to stop eating very easy. Just say in front of them "Wah u can eat so much" and the next moment they will stop eating forever.

Monkie,

I usually steam the fish and add to porridge. I tried steaming and add to mashed potato or rice but it seems a bit dry so i prefer to add to porridge.

Rice and pasta goes with soup (veg,pork/chix). or Steamed egg with rice, pasta.

What fish did you give? Some fish is tougher to chew. Cod is the softest, following by threadfin, grouper.

You can try giving some bites of rice to let her get used to the texture. Did you try those baby food packs? It's a good way to start too. Very soft and mushy but not too blended. Some even have slight texture for them to try out.

monkie,

how abt eating bread? u also blend for him?

mine also prefer rice over porridge, but he doesn't like meat, when he chew meat, he'll spit it out.

we also let him bite his own apple or pear.

Monkie, my MIL normally put spring onion, parsley, a lil garlic to cover some fishy smell of it.

You might wanna try?? My boy eat all vege but meat also will spit it out at times...

Fish will be the last to cook as it will be cooked very easily

Can see that he is very sian with his food liaoz... very interested in our food..

I make sure that he finishes his then can eat a lil of our food.

White lady, is good that your girl can eat!

Actually I will give whenever he wants.

JL can finish adult size porridge, then half of the cheese bread, 1/4 of fruits at times, and 9.30pm will have 150ml of milk. He can eat a lot and at times I have to put a stop because he will go to bed at 10pm.

There are several occasions that we have to take turns to eat inside the kitchen to prevent him from asking us food.. if nv give he will pek chek.

Wonder any mummies like me or am I too over ... At home , I cool porridge will nOt put any sauce , salt , taste . All will be natural taste from say carrot, pumpkin , potato , fish .....

When dine outside , i will use hot water to wash away the sauce . Like pasta , I will also wash away the sauce . Bread , I will only like her eat plain bread , like those bread talk cheese hotdog bread , I will only peel the plain bread to feed her . As for snack , I give her only baby biscuit and cereal Cheerios .

Am I too over ?

Now I m headache as I m bringing her to bangkOk in a few weeks time . Don't know what to feed her

For her lunch normally will be steam fish / mince pork with steam potato/carrot/pumpkin/broccoli/sweet potato/boil egg

Dinner will be either porridge or steam rice. Will be also above dish ...

White lady,

I dun put any seasoning at all to my boy's food. Only natural food. He doesn't eat much outside food. Only plain rice or mac hotcakes. I will cook for him, even overseas.

Snacks are rare but only happy baby puffs or organix rice cakes.

I think i more "over" than you. Haha...

whitelady- then ur ger very good girl! my boy will choose lo.. if i give plain he will reject.. must put a bit of egg or something else with the food.. lol

previously im quite strict but now im ok le.. as long as the outside food is not salty, i will give a bit.. if not he will go mum mum mum all the way..

there are many scenario that got stranger ask me if i needed help a not cos he kept saying mum mum mum when i dont have hands to feed him (when im outside eating.. and im actually biting on something)

hellooooooooooo.... the thread is 热闹 again!! hahah..

errmm.. i think im the most bo chup mummy cuz i let my boy eats abit of everything but he doesnt like mashy food, like kfc whip potato or the egg tarts.. he loves rice n he can eat very fast.. if once he finish chewing n still havent get his next feed, he will keep calling 'mamee mamee', so i had to feed him first before i can have mine.. my 1 mouth of food is equals to his 3 mouths of food.. -__-"

Back