(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

bak

450 billion is whole packet. Each packet with 30 capsules. I used to give half a capsule each day. Already spoke to pharmacist, she said its fine for healthy pple to take, so no worries.

anyone familiar with how Gmarket priced the items? I saw an item stated $X but when add to cart, thats another option amount $Y and the total is $X + $Y + shipping.

i am on urgent leave today.

monitor my little gal. she is slightly better now. i use syringe to give her medicine but she will vomit out. my mum said that next time i should press her nose and make her swallow so that she won't vomit out.

bakaholic,

PD at TMC gave fish oil (liquid form) to my girl. she dont drink it everyday but i will mix it on her milk when she is back home on weekend.

Rach,

I also wonder the same thing..

the demo tv said no smoke or leak.. but i can see on the tv got a bit of smoke and liquid coming out when they turn over.. lol..

cheekrene

she vomit out or spit out? If vomit out even u pinch the nose, she will cough and vomit out leh. My boy also did the same thing. Sometimes not only the medicine come out, all the other food also vomit out. If she spit out then pinch nose will make her swallow.

cheekrene, I ever asked my hb how to teach the boy to pee, he said he oso dunno how to teach leh. He said wait till he bigger then he will know 1... say liao like never say :p

Yesterday I bring bbS to jabs, total 2 jabs leh...Pneumococcal+MMRv... he very brave lo, Ah only but never cry :p

Chreekrene, doctor say MMR fever only start 5 days after jab, may be that's why bbJ fever for so long...

bakaholic, i never buy those nike/adidas shoe from bp b4, cos I am doubts of their pricing leh... I ever write to ask if it is authentic and the seller said they are from contract manufacturer but i still doubts lo :p

Anyway, my#1 got many pair of Nike & Adidas shoes and I normally bought it from Queensway Shopping Center. Normally there have 30%-40% discount and can get it and try on the spot.

eeyore, beware of buying the electric gadget from China wholesales website, cos recently my hb's customer just kena cheat leh... he bought an Ipad from dunno what website & the price is abt 30% cheaper than normal market rate... then the he wait wait wait the item not received as expected... he keep chasing the AWB# from seller and seller really give him a tracking number. When he track the number, it happen that the parcel whas been travelled from china to philipine and was in Penang... then the seller told him that his ipad was sent together with other customer order and stuck in Msia custom. In order to release the parcel, must top up another 1.4K first and they will return the 1.4K once the items arrived Sin. My hb's customer at the end file a police report lo... but till now not able to get his money back :p

sunflower, did u buy the Philips Air fryer? Did seller tell u when will the item arrive?

duckling,

next time ask daddy to show bbS how to stand and pee. in future bbS will follow.

mmrv - yup, after taking the jab, fever will come 6-10 days later. my gal's fever came on 6th day. till now, she still got slight fever.

wah bbS is so brave. how can he tahan?

duckling,

i have up till 2pm to decide if i want to buy..she told me today she is ordering..most likely by next wk or end of the mth shld be able to get. she very slow in replying de haha

Cheekrene,

Kids different now.. they might choke.

Have you try talking to her and explaining why? Most times they do understand and will listen

cheekrene, i think bbS thick skin gua... b4 left the doctor's room, he some more wave goodbye and flykiss to doctor... totally like nothing leh.... doctor also said he very brave... haha

sunflower, i have placed order for 2 set yesterday morning and she just replied me only. haha, really make me worry cos b4 the payment made her reply was almost instand but after payment then no news liao... lucky she finally give me confirmation :p. I will do self-collect from her place. If u order, I can collect for u together as well.

duckling

wow Pneumococcal+MMRv , scary! My boy gets fever with just prevnar booster and whole day so lethargic.. fever last for 3 days. Can't imagine with mmrv 5th day fever again then whole week no need to go to school or other activities liao

bak

ur boy so guai will listen... mine, sigh.. he will continue to push the spoon away and turn his head away..stubborn

duckling,

ok thks! i was chatting with her this morning only..she told me too many orders for black, she checking if got enough stocks or not..if have will be next wk.

rachel... ya, I also asked the doctor same question, mean that after taking 2 jabs if fever follow 1 by another, meants 1 week gone lo :p

Anyway, not all baby will get fever after jabs... actually accordingly to the statistic, only 5-10% will get fever... so pray hard & keep our finger cross la... haha

duckling,

only 5-10% will get fever for all kinds of jabs? My boy only gets fever for prevnar jabs. Out of the 4 prevnar jabs, 3 got fever. The last one is the worst cos it last 3 days and temperature went quite high (38.9 highest). The early two jabs only 1 or 2 days mild fever below 38.

Rachel,

U got my fb's ? go n pages and look for Happycall pan for the last 2 weeks.. i got give quite a feedback

the shop name is STAR SHOP.

Rachel, oh really? Then ur boy fall in this 5-10% huh? so far my #1 and #2 seldom get fever after jab leh (Choy, touch wood!!), hope he is fine with the recent 2 jabs too :p

What abt others? Beside chekrene bbJ, ur lil 1 got fever after jab?? May be we can do a little survey here see if the statistic is accurate... ha!

duckling,

I'm not buying ipad... but buying those cheapo brand that got andriod only...

buying those authentic or genuine item, prefer to buy from retail store instead...

I wanted to buy those cheapo brand that can watch pps for my mum to connect at home using broadband.

ahnah

which model did u get for the happycall?

bak

my boy has been taking medication for his acid reflux since young... now still refuse to take medicine leh. Very notty.

Rachel,

It is so hard to know which one is authentic.. that why i buy from this seller because my friend bought before and they is real.

Duckling,

your boy is so "guai".

Mine cry like someone torture her!

My girl had fever at 38 degree and its already 3rd day. She was fine in day time and my mum called me at night, saying her fever went up high! Took medicine already and went back to 37.5. My mum tricked to drink medicine using a white mini spoon! She "guai guai" finished it! Hope she will be better tomorrow!

Cheekrene

Her fever how long le? Dr says usually last how long?

Cheese

I emailed cosycot, they allow me to collect the cutest baby certificate and goodie bag at their place. If u want, u can email them

Its already 3rd day in a row she's having fever. 1st 2 days only 37.5. 3rd day become 38. Initially she was fine in day time as temperature went below 37. At night it went up again. Doc did not tell how long it will last! Dunno when she will be back to normal!

Morning all, wan to check with you all what is the symptom if the FM is not suitable for bb?

Previously I let my boy finished all the free sample FM before we choose and settled down with Gain IQ last mth. He don hav any problems with all the brands of FM. But once we settled with Gain IQ, he hav fever once every 2 wks and its very high 38.5 and above. He jus got slight fever (37.5) on wed evening lucky it drop to normal very fast after panadol and barley drink so he can continue to go ifc yesterday and I no need to take urgent leave.

Is the fever cos by the FM. Too heaty? He don hav such problem with BM and all brands (incl Gain IQ) previously.

Maybe I shld change FM?

The MMR jab is scary leh. I mus be mentally prepared to take urgent leave and no sleep for few nites after the jab. My boy will be going for the jab in Dec.

Hoping my hubby will go korea (business trip) soon and will get him to buy the happycall pan for me from korea. Don knw whether it will be cheaper. Shld be real happycall if I bought from there hor.

ahnah,

thanks for the link! good info! but u wont noe until u buy it rite? so urs is authentic based on the website info? Or all Gmarket vendors sell authentic ones? im interested in 99miles vendor..got free sealers and gloves ..

jascmy,

how come u let him try all FM samples? i thought you shld be choosing one type and let him try..if he is ok, u shld stick to it..if u let him try all types, wont his stomach get confused and create problems?

sunflower, cos we have lots of samples, so don wan to waste it. And we don knw which one to choose so let him try all and see how. So the reason is I mix all kinds of FM and his stomach confuse?? He don have problem with poo poo. Only now have tis fever issue.

i dont know if changing FM all the time is the cause of it ..im just guessing lar..but u shldnt save money just like that leh..i have all sorts of samples, but those are standby only..i changed him to Gain because he is from Similac...so in case Gain is not suitable , then i will use other brand samples.. but Gain is ok for him, so all the other samples, i give away..i rather not confuse his stomach than to save money. if stomach upset, then i gota waste more money to see doc..

sunflower

99miles is more expensive for other models. I also feel like buying one for my mum to use. My maid very chu ru, think she will spoil it if i buy for her to use.

Back