(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

MVH, I think my boy also prefer rice than porridge, may be the texture gua... same like ur gal, my boy also swallowing instead of bitting the rice too ;P

Hi ladies using eu ren sang sishen brown rice powder, may I know how long we can keep it after opening? Thanks in advance!

esther,

hahah..welcome to the coughing club hur.. heheh..aiyo..u making me giam about durian again..but durian very heaty one.. hahaha..ur #1 very cute lah, know how to scold u n dont let u eat durian.. she's like a 小大人..

actually, i think no harm letting them try abit bit of adult food, as long as it's not too much.. have to let them try out, else they always can see only but cannot eat, also very ke lian lah.. hahaha..

priscilla/esther/jascmy,

think our cough is the 百日鸡咳, actually have to refrain from eating chicken de, according to my mil n my colleagues.. but i still eat..haha..that's why the cough dont seem to be recovered fast.. hahahah..

need to refrain from chicken, tea and coffee.. choc and durian too!!

Xuan, u going on sat? im supposed to pass u nestle cereal samples.

sunflower,

durian still can refrain lah but chicken, tea, coffee n choc abit difficult leh.. hahahaha... cuz i tam jiak one.. kekekek...

pd0513, Hi-5!! we two tam jiack la... wat to do right? ha...

sunflower, I have been trying v hard to refain for chicken... but coffee... hmm... no coffee like no life to me leh.... how ahh??

Anyway, will be gg ur place to collect my loots tonight ya... see you then...

mirai, looking for CL?? Got good news liao??? haha... Actually my CL not bad, I rem she told me she has exp taking care of twin b4... i can PM u her contact if u want to giv a try...

Hmm.. recently i have heard many good news from my relative & col & even some of our forum friends here... woh... going to see many year end rabbit bb & foresee more dragon bb is coming on the way soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]...

duckling,

ur CL can cook well? can do housework and look after baby without supervising? like to watch tv or not? i wana KIV hahaha

ok, u sms me earlier k, in case im still wondering on the road..hahaha

duckling, I wan the contact to KIV too. Thanks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm also the tam jiack one. I eat anything that is nice. Don care. heheee...

wanna check with u gals on how u all get ur bb to sleep at night?

recently its very hard to get my girl to sleep..

n she will cry cos she's actually very tired..

last night she only managed to sleep after 12.30..

then suddenly wake up at 4am for milk..

normally she will sleep thru the night..

my hb and i are so tired..

Wah, so many request for CL contact to KIV... all start planning liao leh... good lah, I think the sibling age gap between 2-4 yr old is the best [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sunflower, cheekrene & jascmy, had PM u my CL contact.

I think she is good la (I compare her with my CL who did for me when I had #1, she is really very much better!). She can cook good confinement food, very clean & can look after baby without supervising (she have been in this line for many yrs liao). She dun watch TV (said wasting time) but she did read Wan Bao la...best part is she very pro Breast feeding... (my #1 CL always said my bb drink not enuf with my bm last time and keep ask me to give FM, geram!!)... hehe... scare I write this review here then later will be more ppl ask for her contact to KIV liao... hahaha

Anyway, good for me it doesnt meant will suit for u too... I think everyone's standard is difference too...

angel,

my boy still wakes up once or twice at night, i just feed him with water n he will go back to sleep after some patting.

pd0513,

last time she used to be ok with sleeping in her cot..

nowadays, she always stand up in her cot in the middle of the night n cry..

quite scary to see her small head there in the dark..

Angel, I can imaging. There is once I put my boy sitting in his cot int he middle of the nite and I sleep cos he don wan to go back to sleep. I open my eyes to peek and saw him raising his head to look at us sleeping. A bit scary lah.

Maybe something frighten her?? My Mum say once Bb got frighten by something, they will keep waking up in the mid of the nite to cry.

U can try to call her name, ask her not to be afraid of anything that has frighten her and pat her chest before u bath her.

angel,

ya ya, agreed with jascmy.. got once, when we went back to my in-laws place, my boy got frightened n cried very badly cuz my dog suddenly barked very loudly, then for the next nights, he kept crying n doesnt wanna sleep in his cot.. everytime i put him down when he slept, he will crying waking up again.. so i have to carry him n wait till he deep in sleeping, then put him back again.. then when i carry n pat him to sleep, i also talked n told him that no need to scare of the doggie cuz she's his jiejie.. after that, he can sleep in his cot without crying le..

cheekrene, had PM 1 more time to u

Angel, ur description on seeing a small head in dark is quite funny actually... I can imaging that...

Anyway, may feed her jin feng san & bao yin dan... btw, have u feed her enuf solid also? Sometime bb keep wake up at night is due to hungry & it is a sign that they need to eat/drink more too...

its scary cos my eyesight also no good..

den i just see the shapes moving..

haha..

we are feeding her jin feng san already..

i also suspect she is frighten about something..

maybe becos last sun morning, my hb n i were too tired.. and she wake up n cry for quite some time before we attend to her..

think she is afraid that we will ignore her when she's in her cot..

she's taking porridge and cereal already..

but these few days on milk strike..

this morning only drank 1oz of milk after she wake up..

Saw this only today... Duckling my hb just bought durian puff from gwp hotel. Oops. Should have bought some for u too. Din know u supporter.....

My ah boy also keeps waking up at night. I really feel that he is unwell, and always unwell. Now sure if he has any sickness that is not detected. Seems like not a habit le. It is getting worse now. Sigh. Waiting for him to outgrow that.

Hey mummies, can check whether yr bb start eating tofu?

I gave my gal for e last 3 days.. Yesterday she din poo n today she poos 4 times! Once in morning, then afternoon n evening.. 3 times were soft but dry stool.. So she only poo a bit ard 3-4 cm nia.. Till ard 9pm, she poos mashy type.. Wondering issit tofu or a combination of tofu n avocado...

My gal also wakes up at nite.. Never sleep thru till morning before.. Best only 5hrs..

Angel, I read Gina ford that if bb doesn't drink much in e day, bb will wake up at nite to make up for milk..

Duckling,

got your email. Thanks!

Starz,

yup. We can go out together! I will be on leave from 16-20 may. We can arrange to meet up. Now my girl got another new friend who share same birthday as her because we got a mummy who has a girl on the same date as us. Hehe! Let me know when you wanna meet =)

Mvh,

my girl take tofu but so far she poo normally everyday! Stool is normal! My mum train her to poo everyday except 1 time she did not poo for 2-3 days! Used to poo 2-3 times a day but my mum said make her poo all out so that no need to settle twice!

starz> 2nd may i can't cos checked my parents' flight, they will reach at 12++pm so need to go pick them. timing like neither here or there.

cheekrene> alamak timing dun match. i taking 25th may onwards instead. else can meet. but if monday i can go cos it is my company holiday.

Mvh

Thanks for recommending magmag straw cup. Bought it today together with toothbrush.

I let my boy try the cup, within half a min he knows how to drink from straw. He actually finished 100 ml of water. Quite funny to watch him suck.

After reading the posts on feeding junk food to baby, I also try to feed mine with choc cake. He seems ok with it. Tomorrow shall try durian.

Anyone bought snacks from Pigeon? I think it's from japan. Not sure if it's safe to consume now but I bought it

Hey Mummies,

I will be going for tmr jwt trial class. See ya all there!

Jasmine,

You can use my hubby's card to join the trial. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I will pm you my contact just in case.

dreamz,

aiya, i could not take 25th may onwards as i got company event on 27th may at rws. but i am taking 30 may. we can arrange!

i was planning to bring my girl to peekaboo or maybe little gym during my leave. anyone planning to take leave too?

have any of u mummies bring ur bb overseas or traveling for 3-4 days?

now tat my ger have started to eat solid 3 meals a day, i wonder how and what to pack for her food... cos lunch & dinner she eat porridge... breakfast shld be easy, cos can get bread or give her rice/oats cereal....

any advise?

Oh QQ, u also fancy on the GWP durian puff huh? Good good, next time we can jio each other if happen to go n da bao :p

sunflower, u buy size 24 pant & ur boy cant wear also? Cham liao la, I bot 12m old 1 le... jialat

My boy having diarrhea, poo more than 10 times yesterday. See doc yesterday & doctor said kena stomach flu again, sigh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

And this time round more serious, doc advise temp to stop giving him FM & change to Soy milk... just bot a tin of Isomil yesterday & he dun seems really like it... headache...

cheekrene,

I'll b on leave on 18th may. Can meet up. Hehe... I dun mind little gym.

any more mummies free to meet as well?

Dreamz, it's ok then. Mayb we go another time.

Can someone furnish me with info for tmr trial session at JWT? i forgot where and timing.. who else going tmr? i will bring my #1 along. helper will look after #1.

alicia,

me me!

at 81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

1pm - 2pm but need to reach 15mins before 1pm.. i shd be reaching ard 1230pm

i also let my girl eat tofu..

she likes it a lot..

will scream when we are slow in feeding her..

also let her eat bread..

she looks so happy when we let her eat junk food..

Back