(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

jascmy

i am here...

died liao.. i cant stop eating!! during lunch i bot 1.5kg of bak chiku... ...

purelyz,

as some of us cannot make it tonight for the gathering, we are planning for another one during weekend so that more pple can join

Date : 10th april (sat)

Time : Lunch time

Venue : TBC

anyone keen?

1. Ednique

2. weiling

3. suika

4. sunflower

so now u all chat on MSN, no wonder so quiet. Hee... I often have to go out of office to meet customers. Jus got back to office... Went to Vivo to "eat snake" just now. Haha...

MSN I usually set as "appear offline" cos dun 've time to chat. And my boss also in my list. Dun wan to let him noe. Now i so stress on work... Sometime no time for lunch, got pack and eat quick at desk...

10 Apr i'll be in Tokyo for my company trip. So i won't be joining u all for the lunch. I'll be meeting some MTB on 24 Apr for the Suntec talk. April is full of activities. Ha!

Date : 10th april (sat)

Time : Lunch time

Venue : TBC

anyone keen?

1. Ednique

2. weiling

3. suika

4. sunflower

5. alibaba (can bring my boy along?)

Mvh

i add u liao~

ahNah, your wife can feel such big movements liao ah. I only can feel wind flowing down my tummy since 3 nites ago leh.

Ur wife and me same no. of weeks, 18+.

Hi Sunflower, weekend is out for me.. coz i have to look after my gal.. weekday evening still possible coz i can leave my gal at my mum's place for a few hours.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Date: 24th April 2010 (Saturday)

Time : 12pm to 5pm

Venue : Suntec Singapore Convention Centre Level 3, Meeting Room 325 to 326

Name (Interested)

purelyz

ednique & hubby

ahnah & wife

fumiko & hubby

huffpuff & hubby

Any more interested MTB? I'll register tomorrow for the group. I'm the only "light bulb" for all the couple... Hee...

Countdown to our Dinner Gathering tonight, 7:00PM at Swenson Cafe - Plaza Sing, Level 3!

Name (Confirmed)

Ednique, 4-Aug-10, Boy

Saffy, 4-Aug-10, Girl

winnie, 6-Aug-10, Girl

Purelyz, 10 Aug-10,Boy

ducklingeshop, 10 Aug-10,Boy

MVH, 10-Aug-10, Girl

scooby2010, 15-Aug-10

Snowy55, 19-Aug-10, Girl

Starz, 23-Aug-10

nekowong, 25-Aug-10, Boy

jascmy, 26-Aug-10

If any MTBs last min got time, jus come and join us! I'm so "blue" today... with my blue top! Cfm cannot miss me one... Haha!

eeyore,

I tot now is the peak period for HFMD? My boy toddler class got 5 cfm case lo (include him). His class only got abt 20 kids le...

ahNah,

U scare ur wife jealous? Ha! Chat with so many ladies... with bump! i only use MSN a while in office, only "eat snake" outside office...

purelyz

no lah, she won't get jealous one. Tonight her sis is coming to Singapore to meet her. I even got time to go out with my female colleague for drink.

purelyz,

i just confirmed with my hb, he cannot go on 24th..but i can go..so i pair up with u..ok for u?

gals, i have a bad dry cough today.. hope u all dun mind me coughing throughout the nite.. or should i "sham" all of u.. scare germs pass to u all..

purelyz,

yah now is the peak, my gal got it too, i took 3 days leave to take care of her, today js came back to work, my hb took over... and early in the morning, she called me crying & asking me why i not at home...

3 wks ago her cc got 2 cases but i wanna know the infectious period... like chicken pox, u know the recovering period is the contagious period but how abt hfmd?? when the kids recover and gone back to school wil they infect others?? and how long will the kids have symptoms if they're really infected??

These questions are actually unknown, I can't really find the answers i want from the internet.

how many ppl in msn?? I only have 6 in my list.

i oso have msn..but hardly go in nowadays cos office can only use web base msn v lousy... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] sianz.

Ednique,

Try to raise your legs when you sit down in the office, that wl promote blood circulation and reduce water retention...

Sat Lunch

I cannot lah... weekend reserved for my 2 "boys" (hubby and DS).

Prefer wkday nite dinners... let's do one maybe next month? Before our last trimester!

Tonight's Gathering

Hey ladies, do take some pics and post on the FB! Enjoy yourselves [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ahNah,

quite gd mah, at least both of u got personal time with frens. Same as me and hubby. He go meet his "girlfrens" too. Ha...

eeyore,

i also scare my boy kena again when go back to sch. Last few wks, his class not much kids, i tink some parents scare, dun dare to bring their kids to sch. For me, i jus keep washing his hands and keep clean lo.

I don wan to stay in office leh. But don know where to go. Last time if I stay in office to wait for ppl, I will continue to work. Now really no mood and strength to work liao. Somemore I hungry sickness just kick in. I keep voimiting air now. Maybe go and buy some food bah. U sms me when u arrive and we meet at cafe cartel bah.

I am knocking off soon, tonight's table is registered under whose name?

i forgot to bring camera! Errgghhh... U all take then load up bah. I call the restaurant earlier to confirm the reservation and tell the staff that i wan table by the side or corner. Then i say becos all of us are pregnant women, dun wan to be bang or push. Haha!

I hate it if i've to push my seat very close to the table, dun wan my belly to rub against the table edge. Hee...

Leaving office soon. Cya later!

Hi All,

Just want to share my view on Baby cordblood banking.

Thinking which one is better. And after go through all the research, i decide to opt for Cordlife. However, please do not think that putting the baby cord blood in public bank and later u able to use it. Cos i did make a call personally to Public cord blood and they feedback to me out of 10 only 5 or a few will have success rate of storage of the baby cordblood. So u all better think twice if seriously want to store the baby cord blood.

Call up Stemcord, cordlife and public bank ask them to explain the difference and if possible meet up the agent and listen more.

If you all want me for referral of cordlife in order to get 50 dollar discount. Do let me know and can drop me an email at [email protected]

how's the gathering? all still not back yet.....

come back from woody liao...confirm GIRL....HAHAHA mi so happy

hi all, i just reached home at 11pm. it was really an enjoyable evening n we shared alot of stories [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] purelyz was so kind to give me a lift back home after the sumptous dinner hehe

thanks purelyz! hope to meet u all n e rest too!

just got home after my DS and shopping trip . The sonographer didnt say CONFIRM girl , but say is girl . and show me the part no penis , is flat , and got 3 lines . Is it got 3 lines then is girl ? cos i read from the net that 3 line can be boy at later stage ! alamak , i went to buy pink stuff just now liao , haha ... or issit i think too much ?

Hi everyone,

I haven't been able to catch up here, hope everyone is well!

I went for my detailed scan last Tues, and was out within 45min! Sorry, I forgot who is updating the chart, please update for me can? I'll be expecting girls.... yeah, both are girls.... a little disappointed but I'm happy that they are not two boys instead! (had enuf boys in the families on both side)

A little sad news is the Sonographer told me one baby is very small and fall out of the normal size range, one is at 300g which is normal but the other is only 200g, so it got me worried, my gynae said have to monitor the growth...

scent,

forgot to get ur num from u, that day i was at tmc at abt 10am....heehee

or mayb u try taking durian see if it helps in putting some weight for ur girls...

white lady,

the sonographer oso no say confirm girl so i went back to woody yest n pretend ask him on gender.....he quite assure me that it's girl....oso had 3 lines n she stated on the DS it's girl.....did urs wrote that too?

Hi MTB,

Visit the BP Thread for our ongoing promotions of our POSTNATAL GIFT VOUCHER & PRODUCTS PROMOTION. WISH ALL MTB COULD HAVE AN EASY DELIVERY AND SUCCESSFULLY BF YOUR BABY.

whitelady,

think u may have thought too much lah. true, in the beginning stage when the bb's sex organ has not been fully developed, anything is likely. but at this stage, the sex organ alr fully developed liao hence very unlikely to have any changes.

scent,

sorry to hear 1 of ur girls is not growing well. think one of the hurdle of having twins is i/o just worrying abt 1, u have to worry abt both. perhaps u can try to eat more? i try to modify my diet according to my bb's weight gain too. if i think she's not eating enough, i'll try to eat more than norm or if i think she's eating too much, then i'll try to cut down on my food intake. so far, my girl's weight been playing yo-yo with me. hope everything will be well for u & both babies. u take care!

suika,

congrats on ur girl. initially, i thought we have more boys on our aug forum but now looking at it, we appear to have more girls instead. btw, my DS got the word 'girl' keyed onto it too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

suika ,

i am not sure did the DS wrote girl , cos the report is send to my gynae clinic , so i dont know till next appt , which is month end ... hai

Angel ,

ya lor , think i worry too much , cos i told my SIL that i m having a girl , then she say confirm anot , cos that time her son , all along the gynae told her was girl , then till 2 mth before birth , the birdy came out ! so i so scare ... and hubby so happy is a girl , really dont want to disappoint him , haha ... and maybe on the other hand , i still cant believe i can have #1 boy n #2 girl ... i m into my 20 weeks , normally birdy should be seen if is boy right . but 1 think worry me is , during DS , my bb leg cross all the way , then sonagrapher told me , abit hard to get good view . then keep saying got 3 lines , so is girl only lor , then i say , i can go buy pink stuff , she say should be ok lah only lor ...

Suika,

you know, I walked out of the scan room at around 1030, there's so many ppl outside then remembered that u might be there waiting there too... I kept looking ard trying to guess which one is you...

Angel

My other baby is growing normal, I'm afraid that if I adjust my diet., then the bigger bb might grow even faster... Haiz, so all I can do now if eat normally n hoping my two babies hv constant growth, and not too much difference.

Suika,

you know, I walked out of the scan room at around 1030, there's so many ppl outside then remembered that u might be there waiting there too... I kept looking ard trying to guess which one is you...

Angel

My other baby is growing normal, I'm afraid that if I adjust my diet., then the bigger bb might grow even faster... Haiz, so all I can do now if eat normally n hoping my two babies hv constant growth, and not too much difference.

Back