(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

crescent, your gal so smart. Mine will jus close mouth and turn away.

cheese, u can jus bring out 1 fruit from the fridge jus for him to eat. No need wait till u eat fruits then he eat. Thats what I did. I only get to eat my fruits at 10pm (he sleep liao). He will have his fruit at 7.30pm. Use that grater and preparing fruit will be very fast and simple.

ahnah, can.. dun underestimate their gums... by now it's very hard alr... they can chew with their gums too... my ger oso chew with her gums, the teeth infront is to bite only... like when i feed her bread, soft rusk, i will hold for her to bite.. then she chew using her gums...

ya. i should try dinner time give a bit of fruits,need to thaw out, btw, I always dine out.. i should bring fruits and grater to walk around! lOL.. I always give porridge now..

lately then got new food pattern.. pasta, stars etc.. haa..

ah nah.. my girl can finish more than half of the rusk when i let her chew and bite..

she can bite and eat apples when we hold it for her..

u can also try to mash soft fruits with fork..

quite easy..

so can let ur boy try that..

Hi mummies, TGIF

My gal eats everything! Frm durian to sharksfin soup to cakes etc..she v tam chiak one. When we eat, she will stare at our food. If we dun feed her she get angry. She has 7 teeth thus like to bite & chew. Any bb here start to take their first step? Mine can stand up w/o support since 8mths & now trying to walk however falls aft her 1st step. It's fun watching them grow.

Mvh

How's yr gal? Has she poo yet?

jesho, my ger will step/walk sideways (like crab) while holding on to the cot gate, edge of sofa, etc... now she's trying to standing with hold support (on when she on my bed holding the cot gate), but haven succeed yet..everytime will let go 1 hand, then stable herself, then let go the other hand, then sit on the bed... haha

cheese, i'm thinking of bring the grater out too. Cos weekends when I'm outside, he will have no fruits. My diaper bag is super full loh. No place for the grater liao.

Will try pasta next weekend. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ahnah, go buy lah. Not that ex. Jus buy normal blender, no need avent de cos we no need steam the fruits liao. Grater jus but normal one at neighbourhood store. Veges, papaye, banana, avocado can jus chop or mash, no need buy equipments.

jesho, wow.. ur girl very fast.. i only saw mine stand up once w/o support.. but she can move around with support very fast already..

Crescent, soon yr gal stand w/o support liao. Tats how mine learn to stand. At first cling on to anything to support her to stand up, slowly learn to stand w/o support. As for walking, I let her practice everyday by holding her armpits & she will walk by herself sometimes up to 50+ steps..hehe

jesho

your girl is very fast! My boy only pulls up to stand by himself when he turned 8mo. Soon after, he can cruise round the yard. But he can't stand hands-free yet. I think his legs not strong enough, or maybe his spine. He is very shaky when he let go one hand and he will sit down when he let go both his hands. Just turn 9mo now, indeed it is very fun to watch them grow.

My girl can stand without for only like 3 sec only ! Haha .... And she can drink from straw already . But will get choke but I don't care , I just let her be , I think slowly he won't get choke Liao haha ...

Rachel

Think given her impatient character, she learn fast. She also got 'many hands'. Everything also wanna grab & put in her mouth!

Whitelady

My gal also can drink frm straw. Her first try was the mini straw frm yakult bottle & she manage to suck! Aft tat she can drink frm any straw ..think now their learning ability v fast. My gal can understd when we ask her to wave bye bye, clap hands, sayang her toys..Have to teach & show them repeatedly Dan they can rem. My mil teach her in the day, we practice with her when we bk frm work. It took her 2days to learn the moves. Mummies can try to teach yr bb ya

Jesho

Ur mil so good can teach your gal how to sayang toys. My mil teaches my son how to destroy toys. Teach him to collide toy cars together. Teach him to bang the balls, crush paper etc. Like v violent. My boy is v Chu Ru.

Jesho, my gal poo a fair bit this morning.. But still not so much.. But today her appetite better since her stomach not so much bloated as compared to previous days.. My hubby says dun insert pill n let her slowly poo all out.. But I m impatent wif this waiting game..

gosh i was busy the whole day just for my company event for tomorrow. now then i got time to read mail but i didnt manage to read all.

sunflower,

i did not keep the list for suika's house. do you want to reconfirm again as i remember there were many people on TBC?

jasmine,

i think it should not be a problem to deliver in morning. i will let them know nearer to the date as i will be sending details on our party for that day.

Gymboree Trial Classes

Interested in Learn & Play class (6-10mths):

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3) eeyore

4) winnie

5) cheese

6) glamgem

7) sheric

8) Joyce ng

9) Snowy55

10) Xuan

Interested in Music class:

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3) Fumiko

4) Bakaholic

5) Susan aka pd0513

6) eeyore

7) winnie

8) cheese

9) glamgem

10) sheric

11) xuan

Mummies stated above, for each class there will be 5-6 babies.

So please choose the date you prefer. First come first serve. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_smile2.gif]

Learn & Play (6-10mths): 4 June Sat 12nn - 12.45am

1) Jasmine Goh

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

Learn & Play (6-10mths): 11 June Sat 12nn - 12.45am

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

Music : 12 June Sun 2pm - 2.45pm

1) Jasmine Goh

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Music : 19 June Sun 2pm - 2.45pm

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Ahnah, my gal grew up on food jars! Lol. Only recently then I make fresh ones for her, even then it's frozen. Their portion too small to make fresh every meal.

My bb is the only one still without teeth? Hee hee. But she can eat her puffs and small pieces of banana using her gums. So cute.

Hello[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Seemed like most of you intro alot of fruits and vegetables to ur little ones already.. Bb x still have not try papaya and many fruits.

I need to rant and need comments..

Bb x is always coughing and it's has been 2 months since my mil have been doing this really irritating, disgusting and unglam action whenever he coughs! She said that when bb cough, we MUST blow hot air "ha, ha, ha" on his head then he will stop coughing. Which is damn disgusting when she does that, germs from her mouth fly into the air and when bb x gasps for air while coughing, he takes in all the germs! To complicate matter more than helping, thanks to her! any scientific stuffs to prove this CURES cough? Hate this woman, everytime 不懂装懂 one..

Rachel

My gal also v chu ru one. Behave like boy lo..

Shld tell yr mil to teach yr son gd & not violent. I rem u say she don't know how to take care boy thou she loved him? Maybe get yr hubby to explain to her?

Mvh

It's not pill le. It's In a form of gel meant for constipated bb. Jus squeeze the gel into her rectum Dan within mins will poo all out liao. Of cos it's last resort la..if yr gal really not comfortable for not being able to poo Dan u use it.

Gymboree Trial class

So please choose the date you prefer. First come first serve.  

1) Jasmine Goh 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

-Full- 

1) 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

-Full- 

1) Jasmine Goh 

2) Fumiko

3) 

4) 

5) 

6) 

-Full- 

1) 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

6) 

-Full-

Gymboree Trial class

1) Jasmine Goh 

2) Rachel

3) 

4) 

5) 

-Full- 

1) 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

-Full- 

1) Jasmine Goh 

2) Fumiko

3) Rachel

4) 

5) 

6) 

-Full- 

1) 

2) 

3) 

4) 

5) 

6) 

-Full-

Musikgarten trial 

Are u mummies still interested?

Date/time: 29 may (sun) 4pm

Location: Block 402 Woodlands St 41 #07-134 S730402 (non aircon)

1) duckling

2) sheric

3)QQ

4) alibaba

5)

6)

-full-

And any more mummies still wan to join?

Gymboree Trial class

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Fumiko

3) Rachel

4) Susan Lim

5)

6)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Jesho

My hubby tells her many times le. She gets angry if he say her. Then she won't do it for a few days, after that she will forget. Remind her, will kena from her. She herself is very unladylike. Very rough, talk loud and very noisy. So I guess can't be help. When she plays with my son, it seems like there is a war at home. Bing, bang, pong! Her high pitch singing , very wayang. But my son finds it funny, so let it be. Shd record it down and post on YouTube.

Penguin

My confinement nanny does the blow air thingy whenever my bb choke on milk. It's dumb la, but me and my hubby thought it was harmless so let her be. We just joked about it behind the nanny's back. Hee.

Gymboree Trial class

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Fumiko

3) Rachel

4) Susan Lim

5) eeyore_03

6)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Rachel: ur mil is really a mold of my mil.. Talks very loud, very 有力type.. Haiz my hb every night quarrel with her recently. My heart is jumping out, the situation is really very intense and it feels like if either lose or really cannot take it, they will jump dowb..

Sweetkyra: eeks, it's like so disgusting when they do that, vapours of saliva sure fly out and it's so near to bb, germs spread fast. But u tahan for a month only.. For me, not sure how long more..

Gymboree Trial class

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3) Glamgem

4)

5)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Fumiko

3) Rachel

4) Susan Lim

5) eeyore_03

6) Glamgem

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Penguin

The blow air thingy sounds dumb. Next time she coughs u can try on her. She can talk so she will know if she feels better.

Gymboree Trial class

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Rachel

3) Glamgem

4) Joyce Ng

5)

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Full-

1) Jasmine Goh

2) Fumiko

3) Rachel

4) Susan Lim

5) eeyore_03

6) Glamgem

-Full-

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

-Full-

Rachel: i asked my mum liao, she said that is very very old people's doing.. Haiz no wonder she told me last time my mum (her mother do this).. I also hope i can "revenge" on her but like so bad leh..

Feel very lucky that i have place to vent my unhappiness but for hb, he's really.. Stressed at work, come back his mother throw tantrum. Hope i can still control my mood swing, her naggings became so bad that she started banging door and throwing stuffs now.. Rachel, i think she is as mentally unsound as ur mil now.. Every night have to give my hb sis a call cuz their quarrel is soo bad, and when i passed phone to hb, he will scold me, say why i call his sis again.. Haiz trying to divert his attention is also tough[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Can someone help Me to add my name to the 19 Jun music class cos I am using iPhone..

Thanks..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jas: the gymboree cannot add one more person? Me n cheese? Another date u can't join cuz I won't be in town..

Can help me add my name n cheese name for the 19 June class..

Tks!

Back