(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Suika can add extra 2 more slots [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So the 2 waitlist can be confirmed.

MVH,

Hv pmed u my particulars, thk u!

Cheekrene,

My name is missed out from e list in this lightning thread :p Thks for the update.

Ahnah,

You're going right? I'm still thinking which gathering to go.

Cheekrene,

Your naraya bag is oos. =( so i choose another one, not as nice but cheaper.

Morning mummies, i was on leave today but was totally awake. Hate this feeling [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Morning everyone.

Jasmine> i bought a tricycle for my boy at carrefour. $49.90. No seat belt but has the semi circle blocking at the waist area and a leg tray to rest their legs which can be removed. Also got a toy in front with buttons for music.

You ladies talking about diaper bags? How much is the naraya one?

I bought one okiedog brand sumo bag from Mums&babes and it's big and lots of compartment inside. Very useful.

http://www.mumsandbabes.com.sg/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1313&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Mums & babes having warehouse sale. They carry the smarttike bikes too. Very tempting..

http://www.mumsandbabes.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Finally have some "me" time to read thru the posts.

My ger dunno why suddenly changed her routine pattern. On Sunday and yesterday, she only took not more 3 hours of nap after she woke up at 6.30am and all the way till 10pm. Quite worried that she dun have enough sleep. Then at night she usu can sit in her bumbo or playmet to play but now she wants me to carry thru' out too. Put her down and she cry the house down. I can't even have my dinner as hubby went to wash car with buddies. Even if daddy ard, she will also look for me to carry de. Hai... hope this won't continue for long.

Playdates,

Really enjoyed seeing so many cuties and mummies talk at cheese's house. Now I'm addicted to it. Haha....

Surprisingly, my ger can sit there for an hour without complaining. If @ home she won't be this guai one lor.

Oh, there's one at Charmaine's house this sat too? I think not many of us know.

Cheekrene,

Hope u are better today.

Fumiko,

U serious abt renting toys? I can bring some toys if hubby fetching me there.

Diaper bag,

If you are looking for a really huge diaper bag, can check this out. http://www.pigeon.com.sg/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=97

My friends got me this as a bday present. Can put alot of things so in the end, it becomes really heavy too!! But usu my hubby will carry it. Haha....

oh I missed out so much during my mc... yest had mc too and had a good 3 to 4 hrs nap in the afternoon without any disturbance... shiok...

duckling,

haha i was at the coffee shop too...

need to finish reading the post first...

bakaholic,

any idea how much will it cost?

xuan,

your girl is the most guai one! can just sit there quietly for so long. charmaine one is in kallang. you going for which gathering?

the naraya bag is actually for us mummies to carry on our own with baby cos sometime we will go out alone. can't carry sucha big diaper bag.

Bakaholic, Cheekrene ,

The bikes so exp .. But i also like the red one! Will get my Hb to check out their warehouse sales .. Or u gals going? Can check out any gd deals ?

Jasmine,

How I wish she is this guai when at home lor.

Will be gg to duckling's as I alr put down my name le.

Yup, agree that mine is too big if mummy is out alone.

Hi all

Good morning! Am wondering if you gals have any good lobang/ recommendations to buy mozzie patch? There's a number of sellers in BP but I dunno who's reliable. Would appreciate your help. =)

susan: this naraya i have.. the pleated stripe keep on dropping off my shoulder leh.. i dun like to use..

Xuan82: ur girl most guai sit down there never move ard.. i like her chubby cheek..so cute..

Sheric: ur hubby . Cheese hubby & my hubby love us to go gathering cuz he got free time..

haha... only my hubby don like me to go gathering cos he will be too free at home and don know what to do other than sleeping.

I think I better grind my own cereal leh. Don really trust those selling outside liao. My mum knows how to do it. Will ask her tonite.

sorry still haven't finish the post, just post some updates first...

14th May 1pm at Yishun Blk 738 @ fumiko house

1) duckling

2) jasmine goh (tbc)

3) susan aka pd0513 (tbc)

4) suika (tbc)

5) Cheese

6) Winnie_gal

7) MVH

8) Xuan82

9) cheekrene

10) Alibaba

11) dsqyvonne

12) sunflower (tbc)

Waitlist

1) dreamz

2) Sheric

3) eeyore_03

Suika's house @ yew tee

4th june

1. Sunflower (TBC)

2. alibaba (tbc)

3. cheekrene

4. fumiko (tbc)

5. Jasmine Goh (tbc)

6. susan aka pd0513 (tbc)

7. Xuan82

8. MVH (tbc)

9. dsqyvonne (tbc)

10.winnie_gal (tbc)

Waitlist

11. Cheese (tbc)

12. Dreamz

13. sheric

14. eeyore_03

Update on behalf of MVH

For those mummies who missed out:

They can open 2 classes for us but different days.. 30april and 7may 1-2pm. Free trial for UOB credit or debit cards. If not, $44.94 for each baby.

The class size recommended is 8 babies with 2 parents allowed inside the gym.. But we have 18babies so I request for up to 10babies in each class. She said ok but a bit cramp if both parents inside.. Anyway, for those who have elder kids, cannot go in.. But they have an area outside the gym which u can let yr helper accompany yr elder kids..

Arrive 15mins earlier so that they can do registration..

No need socks for babies. Parents optional to wear socks.

Please choose yr slot! Do PM me yr name and contact number as I need to email them..

Yet to confirm slot

1.white lady

2. Eeyore

3. Jascmy

4. Cresent

5. Bakaholic

30 April

1. MVH

2. alibaba

3. cheekrene

4. bakaholic

5. Jasmine Goh

6. rachel

7. sunflower

8. snowy55

9. fumiko

10. susan aka pd0513

- full -

7 may

1. duckling

2. sweetkyra (prefer 30 apr if any mommy decide to change)

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82 (also prefer 30 Apr)

6. Dreamz

7. eeyore_03

my nanny n i also gave nestle cereal leh.. but so far AVA din say anything yet n there's no recall back of all the cereals, i think shd be fine ba..

i have been to Mums & babes warehouse sale. not worth for me to go. but dunno about the rest. its so messy when everyone came early to grab.

susan

good choice.. i like the pink and bronze one. ahhaha.. oops i forgot to take pic of my bags. haa

i am giving friso cream and healthy times cereal.. any affect?

Bakaholic,

that bike looks the same as the one mothercare selling..same price too..

cereal,

i gave healthy times cereal since 5th mth..but only used up 1 pack.. then switched to Bellamy , but only consumed 3 times so far..i think i will throw although its not stated in the list..becos now i feel that all brands shld have added toxic to become so nutritional.. our normal rice porridge, not that nutritional unless added lots of ingredients..so i feel those packet ones must be added with lots of toxic. just my personal opinion..

MVH & eeyore_03, I tot I already confirmed 30 Apr last week. Ah yo, after 3 days nvr login everything changed so much!

Since I'm out of the 30 Apr dater then I will go for the 7 May. Thanks.

rachel,

i like the article you give.

winnie,

i think i stop awhile, if no news from AVA, i continue. we grow up to eat all stuffs and we dont know which one are toxic... if AVA said to recall, then i throw away

Back