Cater buffet?

Who's interested?

1. elise31 + family

2. babyL + family

3. jules + big family

4. skysilver + family

5. Winne + family

6. Reenren + family

7. 1727 + family (tentative if i'm not travelling)

8. Joelle + family

9. Chloe + family

10. Joyful + family ???

11. Elise + family ???

12. Winnie + family ????

hahahaha, im damn kaypo... adding for u all.

so Nov gathering no more ah?

Hi Elise,

Thank you for co-ordinating the lamaze spree & Tiger flask.

I did the bank transfer the other day for the tiger flask. Did u receive it?

Hi Chloe,

Can I collect the octunes & tiger flask on Sunday, 31 Oct?

RE: BB development

My gal is going to be 7 months' old tml. She has 4 teeth now, 2 on top & 2 below. All 4 teeth are still growing. When she's grinning, it simply melt my heart...so cute...

But she is becoming a little monster too coz she bite me when I latched her,esp when she didn't catch her last drop of milk. When I screamed in pain, she will grinned happily at me.

When I play with her, she will happily pull my hair very hard & grab my specs ...

She can sit without support awhile and able to crawl around slowly now. She likes to grab my hair band, remote control, water bottle and bang on the keyboard. When she see any of these items appear in front of her in a distance, she will leap forward & crawl towards them.

lots of hands now & they are fast ...

Happy with her development yet *Headache* [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi everyone! long time since I came in here..and when I come in, see Minny's post!

(cactus waves to Minny!)

I've been busy at work and with both kids, so not been coming into the forum as often as before. Little cactus has finally cut a tooth! At 7 months old! Gosh! So slow! And she is still a very poor drinker and eater. We introduced her to semi solids at 6 months 2 weeks old. I'm currently still BFing both kids.. so quite happy to see them put on weight.

wait ah.. I see if can post recent photos of them!

Cactus!! U really missing long!! Glad u r doing fine.

Me wanna faint man.. I ge kiang, go join crocs spree, goods are here. I wAnted to pick tonight but suddenly got things crop up. So I inform organizer she told me her hubby brought it to office today thinking I will pick up. Then she says he is agreeable I pick on Monday but no liable for any lost or theft!!! Sigh, what kind of reply is that??

Hi JJ, Hi Joelle!!!

JJ, don't say I won't ever drop in lah. ACtually, I did come by the forum some weeks back.. when our kids were going onto semi solids.. to learn more from you all also... but did'nt have time to post online! Saw all the posts on mashing avocadoes! YUmmy!! Little cactus is a poor feeder!! She takes 700ml milk in 24 hours. 2 small meals of semi solids. about 10ml of veg puree each time only!!

Joelle, yes yes! I hope to come by more often. today is a less busy day for me.

Cactus!

How have u been?

Chloe,

I am still waiting for Tash to get back if I can collect the clothes from her tmr evening, else I might wait next week when the octotunes are ready for collection as well.

Hi cactus,

BFing both kids, wow very impressive mann!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

chloe,

i got the cushy potty too, in pink! hee..

hello cactus! wow its been so long!

i remember u as mdm-dictionary.. ask anything and info will come spilling out! hehe

just made pumpkin puree.. hope she will take it!!

wow cactus you are back!!! I saw you posting on WTS thread but never see you post here. Missed you! :D

I mia a bit too. was super busy with work and running 2 shifts. day shift work, night shift mommy stuffs. Doesn't help that Heidi caught a 2nd flu after recovering from 1st. zzZZzzzzz....

great job cactus,

both babies are so lucky with mommy tbf endurance [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi TorayMe! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] nice to see you here!!

Carol!! I've been good! Nice to be in touch with the March 2010 MTB community again! Rachelle (aka. little cactus) has a bit of an attitude problem. she sticks up her nose at people.

cactus!

omg!! so cute!!! muahahahahhaha

don't worry... smiley soon enuf [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Carol, I sure hope she will be smiley soon! She is often so grumpy, so cranky, and lots of Attitude. so different from my boy. and my boy was the colicky one!!

anyone already feeding their little ones semi solids twice a day? what's a normal amount each meal? my girl is only taking 10ml, at most 15ml each time!

cactus

me loh.. he eat 2 teaspoon of cereal for evening, and then err i dont know how much for morning cause its sweet potato, avocado etc maybe also abt 10ml?

Hi Cactus!!!

Good to know that you're fine! Hehehe... Rachelle very cute... Quite chubby leh. Not easy to picture her as a poor drinker.

Sky,

I was near your workplace just now. Wah... very ulu leh. Take me so long to get there from my side and then so suay met with massive traffic jam on AYE.

Lunch @ Iluma Tues 19Oct

Anyone wants to meet for lunch? Let's do Iluma this time instead.

Time: as usual around 12noon

There's actually a fairly nice and quiet restaurant there called Empire State serving western food.

1. BabeE

2. 1727

elise, change of plan. will only collect from u next weekend. together with the octotune

xiaoh, i dunno i wil go on sat or sun. let u know again.

MT, u start potty training already. mine is still in the box. hahahahaha...

Chloe, not yet la. Mine also in box. Intend to start when i move to new place. Now space is scarce at home, dun wanna make it worse by adding another potty! Its so cushy i like! Haha

CC will let u know if going to expo! Riley is giving me big headache. She will not eat fish with potatos or porridge if the fish is not bought on the same day. Now even puree like sweet potato much be freshly made if not she will yell and scream. Sigh getting busier now . What time is breakfast for Ayden? Riley will refuse to eat oats till after 10 am , so before that will be milk. Her 1 st swimming lesson went very well looking forward to next wed.

chloe & MT,

I would be collecting the nissen from tash at next week since the octotune would be also from her place. Let me know if u still want me to collect from you. No hurry, I will post here again to let you know when I am going over.

icy,

appreciate it lots for ur gesture!

would be great if the octupus is picked up together too. no hurry.. actually i might going to SK area quite frequent from next month on too.. to see to the reno...! *bounces around the room*

cherli,

think those two LO's are communicating behind our backs! same here.. but im still sticking to routine, time for cereal is time for cereal, milk is milk.

7am, wake

7.30am, used to be cereal but now it's poo potty time.

8am -8.30am cereal

10.30 - 11am milk

2pm milk

4pm snack

6pm milk

7pm cereal

8pm milk

3am milk

CC

Just now had a battle with Riley. She only had pear this morning and milk all the way so I thought instead of giving her milk why not try porridge...... guess what...... she screamed the house down and I still have to give her milk...............

MT looking forward for your housewarming haha

Back