(2010/03) March 2010 mtb

elise,

That website realli has alot of cutie stuff. Btw, the person told mi clothes stating 90cm is for babies around 2 yrs old. For new borns, choose those around 50 - 60cm.

Icy, is bloom shoot taking maternity photos? I am keen in maternity shoot. Hubby abit reluctant but still give in coz I told him its once a lifetime for 1st preg. Hehehe... So easy to cheat. But I am abit paisay though. Just want to keep the photos for memory...

jon, isit? aiyah, too bad, i didnt get the purple butterfly one in the end. tot the colours very striking, will be hard to match with outfits.. got a white based one with pink flowers and the mary jane.. neh mind lah.

babyL, ya, bloom shoot is by studioloft, meant for preggies.. i will also be taking maternity shots and newborn shots.. am a very photo person. love to keep photos for memory

Tiga, I am OK to take photos but not sure if I am prepared to take photos that shows tummy. But coz I want to keep for memory, just go for it! Hahaha! So which studio is better? I have a friend who went to one of them but feedback not so gd. Perhaps will ask her for the studio name. Which wks to take is better?

Btw, u have a gd rest and have a speedy recovery ya!

babyl

Yeap. Bloom shoot is taking maternity photos. My hb super reluctant and my mil keep saying we can snap on ouw own at home, just tummy only, not nice.. why pay so much for it etc etc.. *urgh*

Anyway, I will just take normal photos for family portraits with my boy, w/o revealing any skin of the tum tum.

Icy, my hubby said he paisay to take such pictures and said waste $$$. But I see the rates, still OK. Not like wedding package prices which is over $1k, so still fine. U still have your boy to take, not too bad...happy family! I think Studioloft is the one my friend said not so gd leh...will ask her more about it..

babyL, i think i will take around 8 months.. 9 months may be too huge and heavy.. never tried before also cant say which is the best.. but studioloft has been around for pretty long. some are also good but pretty ex.. http://www.tomato.sg/ is another one i like but think quite ex..

thanks! hope to get well soon too!

Anyone ordered from Queridas' spree? I ordered bibs through normal mail. She said will send out on Sat but yet to receive last night. How long will it take to receive the package?

babyl,

I just placed an order for the jap sling from her. I also ordered the carter rompers and diaper bag from her. She is ok, quite prompt with her response.

Tiga, i think I might take around 30-32 wks. I personally like Sean's photos but seems like StudioLoft is the commonly mentioned in forum. Think will go home and see the gallery with hubby. Office not so convenient to surf big big. Hehe..

Jon, do you ask for normal or registered post? She is prompt when I emailed her to place order. But last night I emailed and sms her, she has yet to reply. Maybe I will check my mailbox again tonight. I heard she is not bad too. My SIL also ordered alot of things from her..

anyone getting swaddle wrap? if we swad the baby, do we have to let them wear long sleeves and long pants when sleeping in air con?

chloe, usually the swaddle warp very thick. If I were u, will let bb wear short sleeve and just diaper. I only let bb wear long sleeve and long pants when I stop wrapping them.

got my medela freestyle pump! but cck is damn far lah.. dun think i will get the spare parts from powerteletubbies liao.. will get from tanlengleng (east) the next round..

babyl

I think the common problem for studioloft is some of them not used to the photographer's service. I am not sure if my boy would be willing to take photos cos he is kind of active now. I quite bad, the promotion ends in Jan but i purposely want to take before my mil and sil comes back from msia.

jonjosh,

oic, u prefer the purple shoes than the pink/white one. They are of different brands.

serendipity

I taking promo package with Foto-U. 1 hr photoshoot for $120.

Studioloft have walk-in promotion for Xmas. $50 for 15mins. Think they are doing the same for CNY too. That is good if u just want a feel on her photography. They sometimes had nice promotion over baby fair, but i think now this is the 2 promotion going on.

miracletiga

hope u will feel better soon!

chloe

im also interested to get swaddle cloth...

BabyL

let me know...i personally like seanlau photos too...and intend to use his service 6mths later

Is everyone going to take 4 months ML at one shot or part part? Thinking of taking 2.5 months and come back to work 4 days week. But not sure claim on mon or fri better..

serendipity

wow u can work 4days week? i shd be taking 3mths leave... and remaining 1mth take as and when needed...

Jon and Tiga, she replied me and said she posted on Sunday so will check my mailbox tonight again.

Noscon, i will go do "research" on the studios and update!

chloe, noscon, i received the swaddlewrap from querida already. i bought 2. its quite thin, cotton material, so bb prob should wear long-sleeved if in aircon places. unlike the kiddopotamus ones that comes in fleece, quite thick, then mebbe no need..

serendipity, I'm quite torn between taking 4 months at a stretch. If I spilt up, I can use some between Jan and March 2011... important to me cos I cannot carry forward my annual and childcare leave. so I get more days in 2011 over my annual and chilcare leave. but if I don't spilt up, I can spend more time nursing my #2.. whether latching on or pumping. I find that pumping at home is better cos no need to drop pumping frequency. at office, I only pump once a day. so in total, pump 3 times. At home, I can keep pumping several times a day as long as I'm on leave.

jon

yeah cos bb is still small so not buying cups yet...maybe wait till abt 6mths later... cos dunno want to stock things up yet...though its quite nice...

noscon,

i mailed out yesterday [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] the cup ... mail after dented - this timing their not so kind on packages lei! lemme know k. $15 inclusive mail for kitty mug.

noscon, purple is more effective. My SIL uses blue for daytime, purple for nightime. I uses a non chemical one - Avent for day time, and purple for night time.

Back