(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Freesia: haha.. for newborn hor.. there are few ways to clean them [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

This was wat I learnt from the KKH class.. but I didnt use it.

1. Holding the bb in our arm, one hand wet the hankie and clean the bb's head first with plain water before taking out their clothing.

2. Dry the bb's head. Pump a few drops of shower gel into the water. Take out the bb's clothing. Bath the bb from head to toe. Dry the bb and wear clothing.

I dont think the nurse (trainer) mentioned something on shampoo.. and moreover newborn baby is clean and don't need much shampoo or shower gel.

For me, haha.. same lah.. lazy.. Me bought the newborn 2-in-1 J&J too.. yellow bottle.. wash the head and body together. Don't need to rinse too.

Me use GAIA when my girl has more hair.. haha.. I shaved her during her 1st mth and 4th mth..

Angel : Yes and i try to go Waterloo Street and pray for bb, me and hb on Saturday(s) and also on 1st and 15th Lunar Day.

Pigeon? U planning to use those 2 in 1 instead of normal ones? For that, actually, i have not done my "research" on it. Hahahahahah.. Wait till my "research" is near then will let u know! But i think i will choose to have both body wash and shampoo as it will be better? :p That's how i feel lah.. But i don't mind trying.. Hahahahahahah..

Serene : Ytd didn't talk much except for talks on rectal bleeding in the afternoon! :p

Mambobb : Why muz shave on 1st and 4th Mth? Also, who do u look for to shave?

Lovie,

Yesterday thread quite long leh....no time to catch up liao! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So busy replying all the official emails this morning, just had breakfast only!

Gonna check up my boy's kindergarten re. purchase of uniform and books for next Jan.... also holiday programme / enrichment course....

morning mummies....

lovie : my sis shaved her boy after 1st mth.. den use his hair to make into a chinese caligraphy "pen"

Lovie: There are some myths saying that the more u shave the more the bb's hair going to be lor.. and more thick. Moreover the old folks said that bb in our womb, bb's hair has been contacted with the fluid inside, not clean.. sigh..

So, during 1st mth, we brought her to those normal hair salon to shave her hair.. I dont like the auntie's service.. very rough.. anyway during the 4th mth, my hb borrowed the shaver from his colleague and we shaved ourselves.. haha..

i'm not too sure whether bb's hair is going to be more thick. I hv frens who dont shave their bb's hair too. Their hair grows slower if want to compare. But eventually still will grown lah.

mambobb, my girl nvr shave her hair, but she has lots of hair.. during her infant days, once there is this aunty whom came to us, and ask my hb if we have applied anything on her head to make her hair grow so much... hahahah... so thr is no fix rules to shave/ not to shave for more hair..

Whoofy : Ohh.. So it means that ur sister shave becoz she wanted to make a “pen”. :p

Mambobb : The most reason that I heard is becoz of “unclean” thus want to shave. But I was thinking how to save bb’s head when bb’s only 1 mth old! So fragile! Scary, manz..

Lib : Ohh..

lovie : both reasons lah... shave away bb hair.. so tat the re grow will be thicker and darker.. den also to make the pen lor..

lunch time liaoz.. going Jurong East to eat.. chat later

Hi all,

any recommendation for makan places?Besides Marche, V8 Cafe, ma la steamboat, ichiban, got any suggestions?

Whoofy : [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Serves a lot of use huh! Hahahahah..

I_shy : Thinking of having a feast?

Babymallonline & Gap spree:

mummies, I managed to get the parcels from the singpost just nw with my hb's help. So I will unpack tonight. Oh, one more thing.. I got a refund from Babymallonline of USD3.99 so I assume there is some item OOS. Will update the list later.

apple: it seem like no one interested this time round. Will save ur document for future reference lor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

helo.. back frm lunch.. so heavy rain jus now...

mambobb: thks for collecting the items for us..

apple: R u plannin to collect ur items from mambobb during wkends ? If yes, perhaps we can arrange a same time & date.. cos I also will meet her during wkends..

Hi Mummies, sorry to interupt... I have overstocked with baby items:

- Avent Thinsulate Bag

- Avent Milk Bottle

- BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Espirt (Grey)

- Goldbug's shoes and mittens

- Carter's mittens

- Tollyjoy mat

- Snuggle Nest

- Crib Musical Mobile

- Medela Milk Bags

- and many more...

Pictures available at www.flickr.com/photos/44523954@N02/. If keen, pls email to [email protected]. Thank you!

Lovie: wahahahaha!!! just had soya sauce chicken with hor fun at Chinatown! Shiok shiok shiok! But ended up with a bleeding nose... Gonna see a GP soon.

Portia : U went chiatown? Next time can "jio" me along! I also go Chinatown and eat at times! What soya chicken? And how come bleeding nose? Alot of blood?

Whoofy/Lovie: yeah thanks!!ya going for dinner with my cousins..alys go the usual places to eat..sourcing for any new places..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lovie: Sure sure! Pls PM your contact # so we can meet next time! The stall is opposite Chinatown Point... Super yummy!

I think I'm heaty lah that's why nose bled... not alot but has clots... very strange... Now feeling a bit of sore throat

whoofy : Seems tat u like to eat Tung Lok's food! Same as me! I lik to eat their buffet and also their egg tarts. Yummy!~

Portia : Okay, will pm u my number! Opp Chinatwon Point is the hawker centre, right? U didn't drink enough water? U always have nose bleed or that it occurs today only?

lovie....me back....

I did not bring umbrella but i did not walk in the rain....my colleague went back to office & fetch us with his car.....very nice person.

Really!!!the one at vivo city got buffet?My family like tung lok v much..we alys patronise the vivo city branch during weekends we go there for dim sum..Thumbs up!

lovie : Yes.. I like to eat Tung Lok buffet.. cos nice and worth the price..

Will usually go to the one at Arena Country Club @ Upper Jurong lah.. near my place mah.. hahah

They open alot of branches but different names..there is one Tiong bahru Lao Beijing is oso under TL group..Tung Lok v expensive if eat their ala carte..will check it out..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back