Oh dear... Take care ivy n may! Really need drink alotsa water n the recent weather doesnt help much too. If u scared let yuyu drink abit pao shen.. This shld be able to help slightly... If nt my collegue help me bought some Chinese medi.. Eat one or 2 times, the running nose or flu stop ( for bb ) n the dosage is very min like a dab of lip gloss.. If needed I can pass it to u.
canopy wahahaa! ur fwen BEST! how did u react?! haha..
ains nn still baby how can u airport-stamp her so fast? haha.. she is 娇小玲珑,not 飞机场! read somewhere that if they feed more on milk will become chubbier.. in fact solids might slow down their weight gain leh. next time ur hse come liao nn can crawl everywhere! excited rite! haha
Miumiu...I started glenden with cheese le. By right I heard can only let bb take after he's 1yo.. I followed for #1 but for #2, I didn't follow so much bad me ah. Btw I gave the normal sliced cheese or u can get the laughing cow brand cube cheese.
I also gave him bits of bread, mantou, noodles, pastas, etc.
Luwen, haha. I will start giving nn n bb papaya milk b4 puberty.
Ya, v excited! U all must brg ur bb n crawl ard my new Hse when I hv my house warming hor... Imagine many babies!
ains, when would ur new plc b ready?
who knows, by then, some of the babies oredi start to 'cruise' or even walk.
think even cuter to see them 'wobble', with the mummies all garang-gabo.
hahhaa...
Linglee, will b ready in 1+ mth time... In oct bah.. Dun worry, I make my Plc childproof.. Can let them cruise.. Hehe..
West side mummies also must come! calamari, must brg Kayla oso! Hehe..
Eh, Its a resale flat at Tampines... Abit far for many mummies.. Hehe.. Getting my keys on Monday n my hb said will brg his workers to start hacking Liao. Shd b done in mid oct bah
ains - still bigger than my new flat - 93sqm lor...
u mean your design and costs all finalised? 2nd apptm do wat? I meet my ID for 3-4times already but all still not finalised! U doing reno for whole hse?
meeting ID tomorrow again...hopefully wil be finalised by then....
I also bou sofa, fridge, hood etc liao....the rest we know more or less what to get, so when hse more ready, then will buy the rest.
mu, I do up the whole Hse. V complicate to explain cos hack almost all the walls n combine rooms n storeroom.
Extend masterbedroom toilet. Open concept for my walkin wardrobe n toilet. Almost a room goes to my walk in wardrobe n toilet.. Lol..
Combine the storeroom with the children's room n a glass sliding door btw master bedroom n their room...
Cost wise nt really finalized yet.. Although my Victor did quote us, will still wait for his contractor to go up our Hse n quote victor.
Ains... walkin wardrobe... I like. Envy...
When i renovated my hse 2 yrs back consider doing it but in the end didnt due to the space constraint & flat layout. hiaz..
Wow... storeroom you dun wan? Hmm... got place to store all the barang, barang...
My storeroom now super packed with baby stuffs. Cant even stepped in. So imagine if I'm without a store room.
Pea, I shift the storeroom to somewhere else. Hehe.. Must hv storeroom la. If nt, where to store things. Hehe
i hack the storeroom to give more space to the children's room. N can put a door btw my room n theirs. Phoebe is afraid to b alone. So with the door, she can open anytime and see us.. When she slp, nt so scare oso..
Ains, thks for your concern.
Made police report twice.
Loanshark said will give me 3 days. So tmr is the deadline. Really worried wat they will do next...
Dun understand their method of loaning $ lor.
They kept insisting is by previous owner when my flat is a new block. Only 2 years & I'm the 1st owner & got my keys from hdb.
Ask them to show their proof, they can only provide me with the debtor name & ic. Ask me to go look for them. Is either I find them or pay up the $.
They told me they hv a document but cant show me. A utility bill of the debtor name & my address stated on it. Loanshark also said they visited & walk out of my unit before loaning the $. Wapiang... Realli dun understand lor.
Oic...
Can imagine your hse will turn out very nice.
Look forward to ur hse warming... hee...
btw, I'm also staying @ the east side. Bedok.
very near you.
pea
Gosh that sounds so serious. I hope those mad men won't do anything nasty. Fed up with them.
You're staying at the new block of flats near the bedok CC is it? I've got a friend staying there too. Very new. So how can they allege prev owner borrowed $? So who's at home in the day?
Ains - wow!!! major reno for your flat!!!! So eventually how many rooms will u have? What if u having a 3rd child and is a boy (got room for him in future)? maybe by then, u will be upgrading to another bigger hse liao...hehehehehe
I also hacking a room to make MBR bigger with walk-in...your toilet got jacuzzi and door mah? Open concept style? hahahhaa
Like that not very cheap leh..at least need $30-40K on reno!
Pea, wah piang, stupid loanshark! Tel them to go after the person who borrowed money n nt the add la. Like tat they can anyhow just knock on anyone's door and demand money lor. U told police tat the loanshark gave u deadline tmr? Ask the police to do someting tmr! U better dun go ard alone for nw. Gt someone to acc u. They ah, no brain de lor!
Roger, I receive le. Thanks... =) looking forward to see u on the shoot.
I can brg my dumbo headband. Wahaha.. The dumb dumb nn..
Mu, I WUN hv 3rd one la! My hb n I r mutual abt this. Lol...
Only 2 rooms.. My walk in n toilet no door in btw bt gt door fr my bed to walk in. It those 2 doors n push in kind. Duno If u knw wat I mean.. Will hv a lounge chair in the walk in n one side of the wall is mirror.. My dressing able oso inside. mirror with LED light. Then I can slowly makeup... Lol...
Eh.. It's quite ex indeed bt my hb gg to find his own cheaper contractor for some work n also use his own workers for some jobs.. So will b cheaper than wat victor quote me.
ainsl - so cheap the bathtub? how come he can buy from sands? initially we wanted bathtub too but dropped the idea due to space constraint lor..so small the toilet!
mu, ya lor.. he work with sands mah. n that time duno what happened. gt extra or duno wat and he was able to gt it for $50.. haha.. the bathtub is quite big leh. keke..
Pea, for the kids' room will be princessy type. white and pink. others will be more neutral color... beige, brown... bt my sofa is white, dining table oso white.. duno if i am asking for trouble. haha