(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

my boy cant crawl too.. not even commando crawl... he just perform multiple flips to his target destination.

luwen, i oso read from the magazine not gd to skip the crawling stage.. but well, there're many ard us oso skip the stage but ok.. so maybe no need to worry too much?
 


yoyo...

my baby can crawl liao. now he is pretty fast crawling front... esp when he sees me infront. damn "fast hand fast leg" hahahaa
happy.gif


rem I was complaining that baby seems to prefer helper than me. Now it's totally oppersite! he will cry if i walk away/see me only will crawl to me and cry if helper carry him away from me! it certainly feels gd! hahaha

Weiting - are u incharge of Singtel event at suntec? :p I wld be at suntec for a few days due to the mega event. maybe can meet u :p

Oh ya, hv taka fair now. i wan to go grab those pigeons baby tidbits. oh my baby loves them :p
 
Cayenne - same same my gal just do what ever patters like rolling, flippings to the target just dun wanna crawl.

yunz - ya my gal able to lift the butt up but a while she gt stuck and got angry.

wow Alicia you are going to bring the Bath tub there? muzt be alot of things. pei fu you leh.

Ains - you gonna oversea too?

how i wish i could.. but want bring bb leh i veri lazy also scared half way she sick, leave her at hm with in laws i also worried ... haizzz.

skipping crawling stage - my mil say ok de , i also dun knw cos my # 1 can crawl properly then pull himself up but gal gal wanna stand instead of crawl first.
 
Luwen, according wat my mum said, there r more iron in brown rice bt bcos it's v rich in fibre, it's hard to digest n absorb. N it will 'sweep' n brg the harmful things fr ur intestine to poo, including good nutrients. Bt today I let nn try Brown rice thou. I strain it so so husk. Haha.

Anny, I gg japan oso. To celebrate nn's birthday.. =)
 
cay not that worried but jus wondering when is he gonna crawl like mtdt's fast hand fast leg.. haha..

ains : ooo.. i oso strain leh.. oso no husk so nothing much to swwweeep away rite? hahaa..

bring me n reyes along to japan! we join in and help NN sing birthday song. u need birthday ppl entourage! wahhaha
 
Luwen, haha. I oso duno.. Since my mum pointed tat out then listen lor. Lol...

Come and join us! Go Disneyland, go hello kitty land. See u at natas fair! Keke.. Can celebrate Reyes bd together oso.
 
manunited, we still monitoring him.. but so far he's still active, playing, laughing, crawling, flipping as usual.. so hopefully like what the doc say the crack will heal soon by itself... =)
 
MTDT,
my boy shivers alittle when I let him try the pigeon biscuit. Nt sure if it's salty for him.
I tasted and find it quite tasty.

N also whenever he drinks plain water from straw cup, he will shiver too.
Can't help laffing @ him when he does that.
But i'm wondering y???
 
ains,
wic patrt of jpn u planning to go? tokyo?

has anyone of u fed bb peach?
i fed my bb peach and i think it's abit sour..
my bb actually closed his eyes, machiam very sour..haha! very funny lor
is it ok ar? can bb take sour stuff now?
 
yunzz,
yes they can take peach now.
If it's too sour, you can try pairing it with pear/apple. supper nice!!!!
My boy luvs nectarine+pear+apple
 
weiting - illuminate. u know the event?

so far i gave him tat pigeon "wang wang" alike tidbits. he can take himself n eat.

then i also bought the organic "stars" tidbits. this one he dunno how to eat himself. so will cry and eat... cry and eat. very funny :p

my boy likes the nectarine too. sour? myabe give more ripe ones?
 
oh yah that one, i know! my colleague taking care.. but that one is next month right? i thought u were saying these few days the way u wrote.. hahaha

i going taka fair see see look look later.. so can take the small biscuits? i buy and let ryan try... hee
 
yunzz, or take other airlines? Btw, zach took peach too, but he gives funny face every time he tries new food.

ainsley, if u go sanrio land, can help me look out for keropi stuffs?

btw, families with babies get priority at the japan customs, so don't have to queue.
happy.gif

The nursing room is also at the last toilet just before customs clearance and right outside the arrival gates.
 
may,
i juz called to check that ANA's bassinet max can take up to 10kg only and jay is 10kg now liao.
SQ can take up to 14kg, i tink jay should be able to squeeze in.
and i tink only sq offers meal for 1-2yr babies.
 
WT - haha ya next mth.
but end of aug - we are going for dry run i think :p

pigeon - alot alot alot of types :p tat time for no1, i bought ALL patterns! hahahha :p
 
Yunzz, yes, we r planning Tokyo n mayb Osaka.. Wat abt u? When r u gg?

May, u like keropi? Last time I oso like bt nw I m in love with melody n kuromi.. Then Phoebe likes hello kitty. Duno wat nn will like. Keke..
 
HI mummies... m back from 3d2n genting trip over the weekends with the kids and family.
Shagged I would say but I managed to survive. Haha.
LUckily the boys were quite well behaved during this trip.
The elder one had all the fun with the theme park and kiddy rides and play till he didn't want to come back and didI was good too able to sleep, drink and eat well..but Only get cranky during the back journey cause he wanna zzz.
So now I Can start to plan for the next trip le.
 
Weiting....
U can also give Ryan baby bites, gerber puffs the stars shape de. BTW pigeon biscuits got varieties.. can get the long type or the circle type de. Very nice. I took them myself too. Hehe
 
Hihi

TP Order:
ainsley - pink & yellow, 80 - PAID
weiting - blue, 90 - PAID
lynn - blue & yellow, size ??
macjoe - blue n yellow, size ??
genesis- blue n yellow, 90 - PAID for 1 set? Which set you prefer?
shokel- blue n yellow, 80 - PAID
GG - blue n yellow, 100
L_L - blue n yellow, 100 - PAID
Dreamz Always - yellow, 80

Mummies pls advise me the size first hor... so that I can reserve for you... and also your mailing address once payment is made..

Shipment reaching soon le.

AKK... your order is out le..
happy.gif
 
Wah talk about holidays...i was telling Ainsley I just booked my trip to Taipei in Oct with the kids, and bringing my mom to 'san san xing'...SQ-UOB promotion very cheap at $588 nett only. My boy only needs to pay $144 for the bassinet. Hope its not too siong for us as it will be the first time i bring 2 kids overseas. Last time bring my daughter overseas packed like siao, hope this time more seasoned. Already booked my private taxi guide liao hehe, then not so rush.

Also thinking of doing a London with hubby in Dec...I love Europe :D
 
Any mummies heard of any reviews on club med Phuket? Me thinkin of going with hubby n Jaylen in sep. So nw planning liao....

Sandy, tat time u post some designs btw there's new design is it? Can have the link. Thks!
 
Wow.. All hv travel bugs leh!

2 for jap/1 for tw/i for eu/1 for phuket/and many many more! Hahaha

I am thinking of hk in dec.. I love cool weather but dun dare to go too cold places now with zayden (actually promise no1 tat he will hv white christmas tis year)
 
Wah.. So good.. Many mommies are planning for yr end trip.. U all do passport for ya lil ones le?

Btw, any mommies Noe how I can 'reattach' the baby rompers kind of buttons? I got a few romper buttons, the 'female' side got detached from the rompers.. Wondering how to fix them back.. Can tailor help to fix them back?
 
MTDT- wow... wat u do to bb to make bb prefer u??

wah! so many mummies travelling!! mi oso gg paris and london wif hubby in oct!! cant wait!!

calamari - which part of europe??
 
ainsley - mi not bringing le.. cuz of the long flight.. dunno chubby can or not... my first time gg europe oso.. excited man...
 
envy~~ dunno when my next holiday is.. cannot even feel it, no plans yet.. sigh.. gonna be quite difficult esp hubby just changed job scope..

miu, london & paris nice! my fave.. paris though some ppl can be quite snob, but overall still very very nice.. went europe 6 years ago and has been hoping to revisit again..
 
Ain, it's my bb who likes keropi. I tried buying keropi stuffs in sg but cannot find. When we went japan in june, we also tried to look for keropi but was told that it would only be sold at sanrio land. If u do go, help me buy a small keropi soft toy! Oh ya.. Should go gotemba factory outlet if u got time..

Miu, so nice!! I also wanna go europe. I can't bear to travel w/o bb. Which cities are u gg?

Mtdt, go go go. I'm also gg hk end of year. It's my bb's second holiday of the year. Hope he is as well behaved as he was in japan.
 
Weiting, actually the French aren't as snobbish as they appear. I found them very helpful and friendly when I went in 2007. Gosh. That feels so long ago.
 
heehee, maybe it's just me.. i encountered a few but yah it's not all lah.. your 07 long ago, mine was in 04.. history already..
 
Ainsley- tic is $1000++.. But lodgin is free cuz my fren stay in London!! Gg to visit her n her bf!!

May- gg Paris n London!! 2 plcs onli!! Reali?? They nice pple?? Heard they not too frenly..

Hey mummies.. Dunno chubby like to grab his 'down there' when he is naked.. Machiam like the ku ku bird not his lo . Grab so hard!! Any boy boy bb like that??
 
Weiting, I was supposed to go Europe mid last year too then discovered that I was pregnant. During that period, got h1n1 so my hubby cancelled the whole holiday, was so sad man n even lugi 1.5k!
 
May, Hk do hv those cute stuff also. Bt if I go sanrio land, I will help u buy. Hehe..
I oso cnt leave w/o my bb n nn leh. I think I will cry the whole trip. Lol..
Wat is gotemba?

Weiting, cny gt longer holiday. Can start plan. Somemore Natas fair coming!! Keke.. Cny I brg nn bk for visiting oso.
 
may, wah.. but ya no choice lah.. for safety than be sorry.. no choice but to lugi lor..

ainsley, i also hope can go cny, but my family very big.. some relatives only cny can see..then they sure wanna see my boy too. so dun think i can escape.. i think the most i can plan is staycation in singapore.. =(((
 
Ain, got quite a few brands like Ferragamo, banana republic, gap n my fav is prada! Their designs are abt one year older but at 40% off!
 
miumiu, Ainsley: thinking London and Paris too! I have been to few places in Europe before but never to Paris, so thought of hitting there this time. Me and hubby got married for 7 years before having children. One of the selfish reasons was travelling! Now regret big time cos old daddy and mummy. My fav places are Portugal and Italy. Hoping one day I can do a Scandinavia to see the Northern Lights!

Btw, we have a few flight stewardesses this thread I think...hehe
 
May, wow.. Like tat must go see see. Hehe. Bt the journey is So long. Wat transport u took? If take cab, think more ex than the bags etc. Haha..

Calamari, eeee... U n miu make me gian bt bt go. Nw I can only wait for nn to grow older then brg her along. U brg Kayla b Noah?
 


Ainsley: Taipei I will bring both Kayla and Noah. But London/Paris, no lah, just hubby and me hehe. The London/Paris not confirmed, see financials end of the year lol!
 

Back
Top