(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

Hi weiting..

Thanks.. ya.. just called back.. her fever came down.. hope can maintain..

TP ORDER..

ainsley - pink & yellow
weiting - blue
 


Pe'ah.. thing is I am also sick..
sad.gif
 
Pe'ah, the snore can really wake us up rht? I think sometimes nn wakes up bcos of the snore oso lor. Lol.. I try to pinch his nose n push him to his side bt after awhile will start again., =_='

Shea, ya I taking fenugreek nw. Then nw my right ss is ok bt trying to latch more on left oso. Seems like all goes to right side. Haha.
 
Ain - I support u... Complain dat cab driver... I aso will get tl when op snatch my cab... Or cab stop at their nearest client even I'm the first one who flag it...
 
Sarah, u knw what, when I came bk with my #1, I still saw the Indian aunties waiting for cab! Lol.
I complain Liao n they said will investigate n 记大过 for the driver. 1st time I heard such thing as xtra money for picking up ppl.
 
BTW ladies

Can bb eat frog now? MIL wanna let my boi eat say to clean his blood. I say dun want but she say now can eat liao weekend wanna buy. So.... angry.

I told her even egg oso cannot any how give yet. She say who say one (doc say one meh), as long as anything soft can put into their mouth already.

Really make me darn fed up!!

Actually every sunday got to bring Jovin to their place for dinner. I told my hubby this sun dun wanna go there eat.

She dun want take care cos working yet keep complain my jovin skin not good (dry n got rashes) hint me tat house must always keep clean. She think my mum maid meh. keey sayin y jovin become thinner. I reply, cos he grow taller liao ma.He's weight increase never decrease where got thin.

My mum v good liao, she every morning take train from Boon Keng to woodlands n reach my hse b4 7.25am. If jovin co-operate, she can nap with him, wash clothes n even sweep n mop flr. If he cranky whole day, my mum so... tired till cant do anything.

Sorry for such long massage, just wanna pour out.
 
Ainsley
Whoa... you had it bad...some taxi drivers are really horrible lor. There are some who cannot be challenged at all, they'll speed like crazy, forgetting there's a passanger at the back. My own dad is a taxi driver too but I trust he won't do it coz he's the scared-scared sort..hahaha

Pinch nose is very mild. I feel like using a pan sometimes (like in that ad) but very rude lor, hehe...

May
My girl also started solids at around 5.5 mths but till now I've yet to giv her fish. Maybe this weekend if I have time to buy some fish
happy.gif
 
Peah, there r some drivers who r v gd. When I cam bk, I managed to gt a gd driver n we even chat all the way till I reach.
Last time gt a driver didn't wana take my money somemore. Bt tat, gt a funny story.
I was in my sec days n go to sch in the morning as per normal bt that morning, I board the wrong bus!! Haha I was staying in yishun then n I took 858. I didn't realise it till...it went expressway! Then oh shit, no stop till airport! Haha
i went down the 1st stop b4 airport bt couldn't gt cab at all la cos all cab gt ppl go airport de. Lol.. Then cross over and finally managed to gt cab.
The cab driver saw I so blur n drove me to sch n refused to Accept my money. Still asked if I gt enuff money for lunch. Hehe.
 
ainsley, the taxi driver is horrid man. What's waiting for a short while? crazy. What about when they make us get stuck in jams? When I call for cabs and they are late, i also don't see them giving me a siscount off booking fee.

smalldreams, icic. I made fish puree for my son to eat everyday, sigh.. now in a tussel w the ifc for that. Gg to let him try chicken this weekend.

lynn, able to check if babies can eat frogs' legs now? I think some stuffs if not 'forbidden' is okay to try. Actually, it's okay to give egg yolk now and the nutrient is very good. I boiled the egg and dissolved the egg yolk in porridge/puree.
 
May, my boi got eczema so i scare he prone to be more allergy. I can only let him try egg yolk when i'm at home, maybe tomorrow.
 
morning mummies, haf been such a long time since i log in to this thread...

been super busy as i just moved house..
happy.gif


Lynn, like wat may say just close 1 eye, if not enuff, close both eyes... at least u not staying with, so it's a 1 weekend thing only...
 
genesis, i baked the fish (wrapped in aluminium foil), peel the flesh off bit n bit n remove the bones. I used cod fish, so the bones are pretty big. After that I add the sauce from baking and the fish into the newly made veggie puree and blend.

Sigh, but now cannot make for him to bring to school.

lynn, i agree with u that shouldn't intro food so fast if got skin probs.
 
hee hee.... May & Ice

I just complain nag nag here only la.

I'll let my hubby to settle with his mum of her complains....

As she's not the one who take care of Jovin, just tat I dun like her to interfer only.
 
TP ORDER..

ainsley - pink & yellow
weiting - blue

Pls add on from here.., then I can compiled ..

Ya.. for those who ordered the kimo.. think I need your mailing address hor.. or if not cos I will also be meeting others who have ordered the skip hop at various MRT.. can meet up too
happy.gif
 
Sandy

I oso want.

TP ORDER..

ainsley - pink & yellow
weiting - blue
lynn - blue & yellow

Sandy, I miss your pineapple tarts.... lolx
kao_drool.gif
 
aiyo, i tot of getting a prewalker shoe.. and terence nag nag nag... say hello how often u let her stand outside -.- okokokok got it got it..
 
ainsley, he very terrible one lah. My gf sells clips one more, so give me a lot of hair clips, but he dun allow me to put... say not nice... i tot nice leh.
 
mums and babes online 20% sales. if u all have been eyeing anything from mums and babes, can go to their online shop to buy now.
 
Ivy, Terence so bad! See my fb pics, nn has so many hairclips n hairbands.. So cute when she has them on lor. He even has a box of hair accessories for herself. Lol. It's a girls lifetime job to doll up ok! Dun bother abt him, he doesn't understand girls. Hehe
 
oh ling lee, u still bring baby to swim at hwa xia? cos i think im not intending to go anymore.. but still got 9 sessions.. thinking of letting go cheaply..
 
yoyo...
weiting - wow, left 9 sessions means u only went once? why dun go?

there is a new outlet at parkway parade.

think i left ard 4times.
 
Lynn... lolx.. pineapple tarts ah.. need to wait till CNY la.. my hands are really really tight now.. don't even know whether can celebrate bo.. *sigh*

ivy.. lolx.. aiyo.. clips also cannot ah.. tell him.. girl you doll... boy he takes care.. hehehe...

TP ORDER..

ainsley - pink & yellow
weiting - blue
lynn - blue & yellow
 
MTDT, no.. i signed up for the 20 times one.. yah I went for the marine parade one just 2 weeks back.. it's opposite parkway, not in parkway itself..

Eh cos recently remember Ryan got the rashes on his body? then the pd was saying it's either food allergy or something which he had came into contact with which resulted in this.. so food allergy is out cos we havent introduced him any foods these days.. but we had indeed brought him to swim a few days back.. then hubby was commenting say probably due to that, pd also said could be.. since that was within the time frame..

then hubby say dun want to bring him there liao, on the safe side, cos i think ryan got same prob as me - sensitive skin.. i tried to talk him thru, say it's a one time thing, the past few times we went was ok, but he quite firm in not bringing him there.. i thought its such a waste..
 
my bb is having flu.
i brought him to GP last night and was given flu medicine.
he refused to take milk today.

should i bring him to see pd?
 
weiting, i neber bring my boy to hwa xia.
the last time, i had a staycation @ rws, tt's why got the swim diapers frm u.
well, turn out, the water was too cold for his liking.
sad.gif
 
SANDY: i also wan the TP, blue n yellow, tt funds in while, sorry, wasnt feelin well, had the runs so dint log in...
 
sandy:
done..
pls chked!
POSB Savings
170-09588-0 sandy dec mtb bp
Amount S$16.00
Transaction Reference 3050219634

i Pm u my addy ya. tks!
 
      
TP ORDER..

ainsley - pink & yellow
weiting - blue
lynn - blue & yellow
macjoe - blue n yellow
genesis- blue n yellow

sandy wat's your ac details to trf?
 


Back
Top