(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


lynn, so good... this means u can go atrium sale everyday... hehe

so now got 4 of us.. can go play MJ.. haha...

ivy, not very aunty lar.. i also always like tat... buy at least 4 packs of diaper plus all the groceries.. even worse...
 
Finally back fr looong walk at botanical garden.. Super shack..

Wah piang, nw ppl v rich lor! Saw a unit I like bt it's sold in less than 2 hrs with 55k cov!!! Siao de lor.
 
twinstars I'm oso sick just recovered from fever n now sore throat no voice le.. During these few days I oso took lotsa yin qiao but in brewed water form.. Not first time I took it n bb is ok

Ivy Haha welcome to auntie club.. Nxt time ur favorite shopping place is kiddy palace n always chiong ntuc to buy diapers hee
 
ainsley, i saw a more powerful case... tat time, we went to view a unit and a couple with their agent suddenly come up to our agent n ask whether can view or not.. so we all went up today n before we finish viewing the unit, they already ask my agent what price the owner looking at n then present the cheque.. faintz.........
 
I want to vomit blood le.. Ariel nw poo a little bit each time.. Just 1 nite she poo 3 to 4 times n each time v little then day time oso poo 3 to 4 times each time she poo after I change new diapers v shiong like that
 
red romper.. for your little ones..

3924902.jpg


<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">PRICE: S$18.00</font></font>
 
Hi

Anyone using Nan? I noticed there are 2 types, Nan Pro and Nan HA...what's the diff and how do you decide? Thanks
by the way, forgot to tell you that [URL
 
Sorry for the late reply. Went to GuangZhou today.

WeiTing - Roomba is awaiting clearance in custom now. Should be in on 2/3 May.

Ivy - I have roomba 440 at $480 &amp; 535 at $600
 
Hi Jaclee, I have that bumper protector also. If your furniture is not dark in colour, roomba will slow down before approaching them and give a slight bump to bounce off. If you have a lot of dark coloured furniture then you might like to invest in one as roomba will approach it at full speed. With that bumper guard on, roomba won't even crushed an egg.
 
jaclee so far my furniture and roomba ok without this so i guess it is nt necessary ba. coz roomba will juz bump lightly and move off to another direction liao
 
Oh I forgot to mention another thing for that bumper guard Jaclee. It is coated with Microban which kill germs upon contact with your furniture. Good for your little one but I dun know how long this coat can last.
 
Jaclee, sidebrushes is $12 &amp; bumper guard is $35. I think you read too much on other forum regarding roomba
happy.gif
Don't worry about sidebrush, the one I'm supplying is the yellow 3 arm new design one that does not even break after 1 year of daily use. The red one is the one you should worry.
 
Ivy, like what roxy mentioned after having kids, favourite place now is kiddy palace n chiong supermarket when got diaper sales!
Haha
happy.gif
 
thks Arisz I'm confirm down le.. Wake up today no voice cannot scold no1 again Hahaha


Ainsley is it she is not full? Maybe try bottlefeed her at nite?
 
Roxy, she dun seem hungry.. After tat she still woke up shortly after bt I v tired so din bother abt her n she fell bk aslp till nw...
 
Can i check for those mummies using the pumps that have the tube attached to the funnels, does the milk flow into the tube huh? Whatdo u do if there is water or milk flow into the tube?

anyone heard the pumps called Enjoye,hygeia? i bou frommums fairy at expo fair...
 
manu: for mine, the tubes has water inside but no milk. I didnt do anything abt it, jus leave the water inside....haha...

the pump u bought neva hear before.....
 
Roxy-alamak!! U better take care!!

Ainsley- tink nn juz wanna play.. Or let her zz beside u??

My Hubby today cut bb nails n cut bb thumb! He cried so hard!! Feel beli heart pain!! My Hubby so so so guilty!! Mi juz put handyplast.. Oki? Any more remedy??
 
Faithfu/calamari/Roxy-thks
Todate bb just finish drinking the friday milk, havent touch the sat milk. I think I will go ahead n give him, see how lah.
Still having dry cough, sore throat better liao. I think i ate too much chocolate on fri :p
 
Miu: if blood stops, shd be ok.
happy.gif
don't worry. Last time my mom also acci cut Kayla's finger n the blood never stop leh. Doc gotta put some cream on it to stop the bleeding. Since then, my mom does not dare to trim bb's nails ever again hahaha! Sayang Tristan.
 
Hehe mushloom, I said donate mah. I just wanted it for internal organs. Treat it as doing charity lar haha. All my customers are using the 500 series robots so I want your discovery as sometimes I have request from others to repair their 400 series roomba.
 
Hi Mummies,

How are you , so long never login in liao ... so so so tired since i started wrk....

Miu Miu... Me also accidentally cut my no 1 thum before when he was bb juz stop the blood and put iodine the put plaster should be ok. Bathing be careful ya.
 
Calamari n anny- tks man! Bb after that like dun remember Liao.. Mi put plaster n mitten but bb cont sucking the thumb! Waha! Then bathe oso like not painful.. But when first cut him like so heartpain! The instant cry.. Makes my heart break! Hee!
 
miu, i cut a bit of skin from my girl thumb when she is 1 mth plus, cry very short while then no reaction liao.. i think my heart more pain than her haha.
 
Miu, tat time 1mth I cut my boy's fourth finger got blood flow out but my boy like no response bcos he's sleepin...hehe...

Sibeh sianzzz....tommorow officially back to be FTWM liao....ahhhh!!!!! No more 'honeymoon days' it's back to reality....haizzz....then my boy dunno y start to have runny nose... Like tat how to an xin Shang ban....
sad.gif
 
miumiu hope tristan is ok! E powder dat we put on their cord during the first 2 wks can be used on open wounds n it dries up open wounds v fast dis was wat my cl taught Me...


Ainsley hope nn will give u peaceful sleep tonite!


Calamari hope kayla recover soon! I ordered drugstore for u le Shld get by next wk or wk after..


Anyone bb teeth come out already? can see 2 white teeth sprouting out from ariel gums le no wonder she keep salivating now...,
 
Roxy-wow, so fast teeth popping out huh!

My boy also keep salivating/biting/sucking and refusing milk.. Wonder is he teething too! But feel is gums nothing leh.
 
Ivy n genesis- wah! So many mummies cut bb finger before! Hee!!

Genesis - ya.. Damn sianz to back to work lo!! Beli fast mon again!! Sigh!! Alamak! Jaylen got c doc??

Roxy- oh ya hor!! Tks le!! Will put the powder for him!! Hey!! Tristan oso got white dot on the bottom gum n keep drooling! Gg for 5th mth assessment tis fri!! Will ask pd!!

Oh ya roxy- mi has decided to go Taiwan n bj for 6 days liao!! Bj as in Beijing hor!! Not something else!! Hee! Can teach mi abt transportin the bm again?? Can attach copy of the I've pack u bot from diaso again? Sorry le.. Make u repeat again!!
 
hmmm my drooling a long time liao but still no signs of his pearlies.

i dared not cut my bbs nails. my hubby does the cutting. coz the other time i cut #1 nail during full mth and accidentally cut him. traumatised liao so i don dare to cut.
 
Miu, my regular doc not open yesterday so hubby bringing him go c tdy. Ya lor weekend fast fast come! So good go holiday... Me dunno when will have chance to go...
 
Genesis, same la I also dunno when can go holiday... Bring her so young also dunno how or where to go.. Sigh
 



Back
Top