Hi rhyea,
I'm new too and I'm a daddy. I hv asked a similar question before too, as in how to keep my angkuku occupied. 1 sugg here is to give him a beach ball, which I hv not tried yet.
For now he likes to self-entertain himself with his own drumstick (hand) and we have been busy trying to pull his hand out.. so probably he is feeling "happy" as in we are always there to "play" with his "drumstick"?!
But he gets cranky soon after (maybe didn't get to enjoy much of his "finger-linkin good") and we end up carrying him around..
I am also hoping to find a toy that will make him self-entertain for ages.
hehe...
I'm new too and I'm a daddy. I hv asked a similar question before too, as in how to keep my angkuku occupied. 1 sugg here is to give him a beach ball, which I hv not tried yet.
For now he likes to self-entertain himself with his own drumstick (hand) and we have been busy trying to pull his hand out.. so probably he is feeling "happy" as in we are always there to "play" with his "drumstick"?!
But he gets cranky soon after (maybe didn't get to enjoy much of his "finger-linkin good") and we end up carrying him around..
I am also hoping to find a toy that will make him self-entertain for ages.