(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


Jo, wah..long time no hear fr u!! Me using size 2 still leh...although already bot size 3...thk will change soon.. Yours using wat size?
 
haha GG ya long time no come in... no time... me using 3 holes de but like suck very long so thinking of changing but no 4 mths de
 
yuki : I also thinking of trying NAN but they dun seem to hv small tin (400g) wan leh....scared buy big tin wait bb dun like or cant finish within a mth...;p
 
Btw, anyone keen to get BPA-free milk bottles ?
Let me know thru PM /email ?

(A) Nuk Fashion Tints Plastic Nurser - 5 oz - 3 pack – US$3.49
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25666

(B) Nuk Fashion Tints Plastic Nurser - 9 oz - 3 pack – US$3.49
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25663

(C) Gerber Clear View Plastic Nurser - 5oz - 3pack – US$3.99
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=5908

(D) Nuk Clear View Plastic Nurser - 9 oz - 3 pack – US$4.52
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25671
 
calamari,
mothercare very exp!
i loooking for something cheap coz gota buy 2, 1 for my mum's place and 1 for my place..
 
Hi Ainsley, the price is already very good. You can calculate yrself, US$349 from iRobot + US$70 shipping and later you need to buy a transformer at S$30 will cost almost there. If I give u further discount then there will be no profit on my side. I do have a 535 at $600.

Mushloom - What is the problem? I might be able to help if I have the spares. I do have a 1 yr warranty package and it still works out to be cheaper than AD. IMO this extra cost will goes into my pocket as the robot's tendency to break down in the first yr is......your discovery already proven to you.

Jaclee - you are right, Roomba is fully automatic and the amount of dust it picks up is amazing, you will wonder where all the dust comes from. Imagine you little one crawling around it daily. I'm sure Ainsley can prove to you all how scary the amount of dust this robot can picks up even on a daily scheduled run.

IceGoh - Unlikely the vacuum will work, it's shorted.
 
mstan, actually my friso FM i opened more than a mth already...but i still let him drinks cos' he more on EBM and very waste to throw away the whole tin leh..

Boy still ok leh after drinking the FM...
 
Roxy, ainsley: by the time bb flip, must move cot level down liao

yunzz: nowadays mothercare got cheaper range leh. What I did is to buy 1 high chair to put at my house, another one is those attached to dining chair kind at my mom's. Safety 1st got sell for $69 I thk.
 
manunited : do u put yr FM in fridge ? My hb very particular of giving bb FM that's more than a mth....;p...yar lor, I also feel wasted if throw away the FM esp now it's so expensive for 0-6mths....;p
Think friso hv small tin wan, maybe I can consider buying the small tin to try first after my hb wat my bb to try enfa first....;p
 
Like tat ah...ai yo... I wana sell my personal fit shield m size. Can anybody help me post in the WTS corner ah.....???or anbody want? It's brand new not use Only sterilize once
 
ikea sells high chair at $25.. cheap but cons are that dun have tray the seat has no cushion..duno whether baby will be comfortable seating in it..

calamari,
ya i also saw the portable booster chair...but that does not comes wif tray..i tink tray would be useful for baby to learn to eat by himself or play with food..
 
Robovac…me a silent reader here…can the irobot clean the floor under our bed as well?! My house has a lot of things laying around leh…will this cause the irobot to miss some places then? Pai sey ah I’m not familiar with irobot
happy.gif
 
There is a particular ikea highchair that is recalled, take note. As for the usual common one by ikea, think they sell cushion lining n tray separately
 
After whole night of waking up every 1-2 hrs, nn doesn't seem sleepy nor tired at all!! She only took a 10mins nap fr 7am till nw!! Faint~~
 
I'm at united sq vitakidz sells earth best organix bellamy healthy times happy bellies.

Mstan, online says 1.59 pounds la, my fren tot of help mr ask supplier in uk but I need to know quantity 1st arbo no pt asking .
 
Ok ivy, u can check out prices at united sq for the various brands & let us know ?

Becos 1.59 pound X credit card exchange rate + shipping cost abt roughly same as store here ?

If really gd deal,& can save quite a lot, I might consider getting it.

Btw, collection where ?

Thks so much !
 
Sianzzz....hubby told me he will b outstation for 2 days next week. Then I'm on my own with my boy then I'm startin work next week. Oh gosh! Dunno can cope anot. Need to bring my boy to n fro from IFC...hopefully dun work late man....
 
Hi Janiz, it can go under anything below 10 cm. I would say that you might need to clear a little bit for it to covers the area more extensively.
 
calamari,
really? yours is safety first brand?

ivy,
is it safe to buy and ship baby food from UK?
my concern is when they ship here, the courier do not know it contains baby food and may expose it to too much heat or store in 'not so clean' place..after the 'healthy times' episode, i tink storage of baby food is impt, right?

genesis,
how are u going to send jaylen to and fro? the IFC near your house?
 
ivy - why u always live reporting in various shopping centre! haha

if hv bp on cereal - I also interested.
happy.gif

shipping - Ivy asking her fren to "bring" back right? not via shipping?

Genesis - Kiddy palace is on top of NTUC. near to the bus interchange.
 
Yunnz, will b driving ya near my house the IFC. Juz hope tat won't need to work late as I need to pick my boy on time haizzz....
 
Weiting, kiddy palace is upstairs of Ntuc, above the koufu food court, lvl 3, escalator in front of DBS bank.

My fren is asking her business partner in uk to see if can get from manufacturer but I doubt our quantity enuff. I dunno how they ship back leh.

Eh mstan I dun remember all the price leh. Left Liao n going marina sq to live reporting haha.

I need live reporting cos I go home sure forget...
 
MU.. ya.. but cos now on partial.. so need to standby FM.. for the transition as well...

I just bought from someone at $18.. can she let go the same price? Where to collect?
 
Ivy, thanks. I know where liao, thanks! Will park at hdb hub carpark right? Mtdt, its me who asked for the info, not genesis... Heehee...

Just finish see pd, wait damn long sia.. Ryan is 67cm and 8.1kg, pd say everything he's on the top percentile, including head circumference.. Lol
 
just came back from toy r us sale.. bought a clipo creativity table.. hubby still dun know. that i bought.. hehe... :p

Yunzz, toy r us sale have 1 Graco blue colour high chair w tray at $30, only 1 pc, shd be a display set...
happy.gif
 
hmmm actually u don really have to buy the small tin milk powder. u can actually get samples from the milk powder company. but usually oni 1 per household and for new acct oni. last time i used to get from nan, similac and friso

ainsley does it help to let her sleep on her tummy?
 
mushloom : milk powder now dun gv out samples for fm for 0-6mths. By govt ruling they r not suppose to for 0-6m. But they can gv out for 6mths onwards....;p
 
sighz, since i started work 3 wks back, been getting busier each day... and for the past 2 days, i havent seen my boy (awake)... he just woke up when i left home, n asleep when i reach home.. sobz.. it's really not easy being FTWM... and i feel so guilty i cant spend enuff time with him... oso feeling lousy at work coz keep thinking abt my boy, n find the pace too fast to pick up.. sighz..
 
ivy, when i was there like 11.05am, no more Q liao, just go in.. but today really nothing much liao.. did u see a woman in blue using a sling? tat's me! :p

cayenne, yup i work near novena n now i also stay near novena.. haha.. if i remember correctly, ivy stay at TPY n work at chinatown...
 
Hi mummies and daddies,

I've been a silent reader at this thread. Hope you don't mind me joining your thread. My baby was born 2 months premature on 21Nov09 so I've been reading the nov, dec and jan thread coz I've no idea where I belong!

After so many months, seems like he's more like the Dec babies. He just ended one long month of milk strike! Though now he'll wake up at least twice at night for milk instead of once, but I'm just glad he's drinking more >_< He also seems to be getting into the bad habit of drinking his milk lying down when he wants to sleep.

Toys:
Can someone share with me what kind of games or toys your babies play? I'm running out of ideas on how to entertain him!
 


yunzz: yes safety 1st brand.

ainsley: i will only feed bb at 6m, by the time bb should be able to sit with support bah. Can also feed at bumbo chair ;)
 

Back
Top