(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

Not ship out. They send me an email asking me to call them.

Hope verify cc details then can go ahead. Tat time disney also like tat
 


WeiTing - Yup that's me. Generally I only carry Roomba 560 which has onboard scheduling that I think is a pretty cool feature. Set the timing, goes to work and comes home to a clean home thus you have more time with your little ones. The pet series is a waste of $ as it has a useless high capacity bin to store more pet's hair but it actually removes the vacuum to make the same bin's capacity bigger so you basically has a robot that only sweeps with that bin. IMO 560 is the most ideal model as it cleans 4 rooms as per spec, VW is standard accessories. I fo have a 440 which cleans 2 rooms as per spec.

Angkk- Im afraid if your step is a sudden 90 degree drop, the robot might not climbs up. If it has a little slope, it will not have problem navigating through. My naughty 560 keeps climbing up the base of the fan to make sure no dust is left behind on top
happy.gif


Scooba's cleaning principle.
3918256.jpg
 
Thomas, hi... lol... Must charge them cheaper, gd gd price.. Gt quite a few fr u le., ^.^

Calamari, I bought the organix 100g today.. N only left the rice cereal. Others no more stock!! Nt even one! Faint~ think I will go again another day.

Ivy, u wana buy? Tot u said dun wan.. Lol.. Auto vacuum is tempting rgt? Heehee..
 
hi ther, wah... irobot is tempting... but ex lei.. hahaha...

anyway, anyone interested in combi products? strollers and highchair or so, cos i was thinkin of gettin another stroller.. wana call the supplier and see if can get a better price if got more purchase? ....

oh, i also thinkin of gettin the organix first and let bb try.. see if can get a bulk purchase?
 
Ainsley, it has always been tempting... but the price... i am like weiting, tot got a cheaper version hohoho.

weiting i got my haenim rocker swing bed buckle liao, very gooood exactly the same.. eh of cos same, cos they get the supplier to get the buckle for me. i got 10% for kiddy palace member so end up 12.90 less 1.29. $11.60.
 
robovac u into irobots repair too? my discovery juz died on me and irobot say repair must pay ard 250.

though ur irobot pricing is really cheap and tempting... hubby prefers the extended warranty...
 
Ainsley: I bought Organix from United Square. Yah this brand always oos one, that's why I stock up haha! I bought $8 for 150g
 
Calamari, sian la. I went to paragon all the way n left only the rice cereal. Then vitakids only tat few outlets. Btw, Kayla ate this cereal till how many months?

Ivy, hmm.. Thomas mentioned abt 530 which is more simple?no virtual wall, no scheduling..

Thomas ther? U sell 530 for hw much?
 
came BK from potoshoot wif hart n nigel hopefully e potos will turn out nice it was v good weather but both no1 n 2 un co operative n v grumpy urghh..

So many posts to catch up on!seems like in ting now is organix n irobot tink I will go buy organix to try also
 
Ainsley jia you! Nn will get over dis stage soon! did e sacred tea help?

Arisz I find personalfit ok ..softfit too soft n suction nt so Good...

Valkryiegal I got e accessories coz dat time organise bp from www.mybreastpump.com
 
btw I'm getting someting from drugstore.com gg buy toothpaste, toothbrush n calendula cream let me noe if anyone want to tag on..
 
Roxy, got your email. Ok, let go to you then since you were the first one who responded though I prefer self collect than postage cos don't know when I got time to go to post office. Lucky you don't mind waiting. ;)

There were a few Dec mummies enquiring about the capsules actually, so paiseh to everyone else hor... <font color="ff0000">Motherlove more milk plus tincture (liquid) still available. Please PM me if keen.</font>

For those who doesn't like Medela soft fit, can try getting Pumping Pals supershield, I've been using them since no. 1 days and I even got a new set at Expo bb fair last month.
happy.gif
 
Re: Solid food

I'm reading a book call First Foods, it strongly recommend introducing iron-fortified rice cereal as the first food. A baby's liver has iron reserves at birth, but only last until baby is 6 month old. Any why rice is because rice is one of the least allergenic foods and as such is the ideal first food.

Mtdt: I'll go and check with him...
 
Roxy, found Leng Leng spree. So buying the softshields from her BP.
happy.gif

But gotta wait for 4-6 weeks.
sad.gif

Maybe I buy from outside to tong first.
Then the one order from her will be spare.
 
Roxy: I want buy toothbrush. Will mail u later.

Ainsley: u v poor thing leh
sad.gif
bt Kayla ate both porridge n cereal. I altenate them. She stopped cereal at about 13 months cos after that she hated them.
 
morning mummies, happy cos checking into ritz carlton for a nite today. Comes last min as a surprise as boss gv me a voucher that expires 2day. Juz nice cos me initially take leave for today cos no 1 cc closed n nx wk me travelling to cambodia for 1wk to wk. So gd to spend time wif the 2 also. So sian. Surely miss my 2 darlings.
 
Calamari, she's nt slping well in the noon also. Isit becos of her 'energizer' batt on her? Lol.. Somebody!! Take off the energizer battery!
At wat mth u started giving her porridge?
 
mornin mummies, i'm back again..
on leave today as cc closed...

thee's a toys r us sale at united square... started on wed...
went there for past 2 days n going again later.. :0
 
btw my irobot died..........
cos my hubby went to wash the bin n accidentally washed the motor...faintz..
now trying to dry it n see it can work or not... cross my fingers.......
 
Genesis: medela svc ctr is at Secom Building, Toh Guan Rd. Exactly at where the Mums &amp; Babes warehouse sale was.

Ainsley: I alternated different food: fruit purée, si shen brown rice, porridge n variety of cereal. But only started porridge n brown rice when she was 8 months old.

Ice: I was at the the toysrus sale yesterday at united sq. Nothing much leh.
 
calamari, haf to go early...
each day will haf diff things....
n those cheap cheap stuff will be gone very fast..

this time round, i bought (all for #1) a bicycle, 1 colour scribber, 1 minnie play pretend drink maker n 5 sets of Cars colour pencils/ crayons/ watercolour sets (for her to give her frens at her b'day)... that cars colour pencisl set super worth it cos original price is 24.95 each, i bought at 5 for 20... n last year i bought for my girl similar set but it's princess design at more than $10..

almost wanted to get a set of roller blades for my girl at only $10.80 but hubby says useless.. but only $10.80 n includes roller blades, knee guards, elbow guards n helmet.. now think of it very worth it, a bit regret..
sad.gif


so going later again see any new things.. ahha..

but this time round, din buy as much cos already burn 1 big hole at last week ELC sale...that one i really buy alot cos very good deals...

now my house is full of toys.........
 
Morning Mummies/Daddies..

ainsley.. should be something that she wants.. just that can't communicate... 'tong' for another 1-2months.. hope for the better ya..
 
ainsley : oh, my bb always cry miserably ard 9-10pm every nite, also dunno wat she wats ? Dun think is wind or hungry leh as she dun really wat to drink much (10-30ml)...;p
Well, think she also hv habit of waking up a few times in the middle of the nite too...;p
 
Sandy, ya lor. I m trying to explore wat possibility also. Day time she also cnnt nap well. Sigh. B4 these 3 days was ok le then nw again.. Duno la..

Calamari, Noah flip alr? After lazing for so long, nn started flipping again since 3 days ago!! Wonder if she's gg to stop after few days again. Lol
 
Ice: I saw the stuff u mentioned but didn't get cos already have some plus house no space liao haha.

Genesis: if it's a Singapore set, then $50 for labour, abt $50 for servicing

Ainsley: no lor, but pd say it's ok. Cos most flip at 5 months. But he's been trying v hard but always Kenna stuck halfway ho Ho Ho!
 
mstan...

Aiyo... Got 1 time mamail also got pro on their milk so not really la depend lol... As long as the poo is not those very watery and bb got drink enough water is okie, that is wat my bb doc told me. My gal also poo 2 times a day. If ur bb drink BM think will poo more.
 
Evon : heee...think my hb wat to get a small tin of enfa to try....;p
Yes, my bb is poo queen wan...easily 3-4 times a day (min 2 times), there r few times 5 times a day....wasted my diapers....changed &amp; poo again within a short while....yest 1 whole day didnt poo then evening/nite time within 2 hrs poo 3 times &amp; somemore alot....;p
 
Mommies, I might be able to get my fren who family in uk to Bp the organix cereals, can I see how many pple n boxes interested before I even ask??
 
genesis, me also thinking of bringing my mini pump to service....abit no power liao...does any1 know roughly how much the servicing of pump will cost?
 
How come i cant post on the "Want to sell" section? want to help a friend to sell 2 tins of S26 formula milk as her son is changing to fr2.
 
Hi,

can i check if any mummies using NAN for their baby? I am thinking of trying NAN but not sure to get NAN Pro or NAN HA?
 
mummies,
do we need to buy a high chair?
1 am thinking of getting one, so that i can feed my baby in it..want to make it a habit for him to sit in it and eat...dun wan to run after after to feed him when he learns how to walk..
any recommendations?
 
Same thing here I wana post somethin to sell cannot post. I Wana sell my personal fit shield buy wrong size leh btw anybody want? It's size M
 
Calamari, at least he flipped alr. I was oso abut worried tat time nn flipped few times then nt flipping while other mummies said their bb keep flipping n flipping.. Think Noah is trying means he's gg to b flipper V soon. Heehee.
 
arisz.. ebay has shields sometimes n they are not too exp also.. abt S$19 - 21 whereas from bp here is abt S$17- 18 including shipping charges so not too bad u might want to consider buy from ebay if u cun wait

genesis, can only post in wts if u join for more than 1 yr
 



Back
Top