(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs


Halo..

Anyone wants this cute sling for bag for kids..

Only 1 pc per design.. pi pi.. $8/pc.. no takers.. will post over at BP side le..

4401270.jpg
4401271.jpg
4401272.jpg
 
roger, i ask you ah.. You will be giving us the soft copies of the photos right? In CD or wat ah? we need to brg our own memory card or CD??
 
ainsley.. when she is older.. and more on solid food.. maybe she will sleep better.. and will put on weight..

Ya.. I was also thinking of asking Roger the same question..
 
Ling, they always paste infant photos randomly n change once a while. The teachers always tell me she lives her bath so I suppose She's the model for happy shower. 快乐宝宝洗泡泡代言人!
 
sandy, she's on solid 2x a day already. she is not a fussy eater somemore. she eats quite a lot for her size leh. and i even latch her when she wakes up at night. but her weight just don't go up fast fast leh. small small.. sigh~
 
Ainsley, so cute ur nn in her new TP!

Sandy, Ainsley, how we supposed to use the TP huh? I bot 2 sets from Sandy, now scratch head looking at it. Supposed to go w/o pampers? Then if shit how? Will be v messy leh.
 
Ainsley- mayb nn small size like u la!! Gal gal small size oki la!! Cutie pie mah!!

Wah!! Tis chubby bite my arm until blue black man!! Cham!!
 
Gg, thks.. Hehe.. It's suppose to use w/o diaper. When ur bb is ready for toilet training. eh.. If poo then gtta wash le.

Miu, duno leh. Bt sometimes when ppl comment on hw small she is, I feel like I nt doing right.
Chubby use his teeth to bite huh? Nn oso bite my shoulder till blue black. Lol..
 
ainsley... no worries de.. my sil's daughter.. which is my niece.. born in Aug last year... which is 4months older than my girl.. she is only about 8-9kg ... whereas my girl already more than 8kg le..when she went for her 6M check..

hb also said he doesn't want girl girl to be chubby chubby de.. wait her friends all laugh at her and teased her 'fei niu'... and she will blame mummy and daddy for feeding her too much... *faintz*

gg... lolx.. TP no need to put on diaper de.. and then TP... just wear like pullup.. hm.. will be abit messy .. that's why it is called training pants.. supposed to put on when you want to toilet train bb..
happy.gif


Was it ainsley or someone.. who has been toilet training bb le... this will be helpful lor... bring bb to toilet.. and pee pee .. or poo poo.. without the need to remove the diaper... just pullup or down.. when they are done with their business..
 
Sandy, oh I see. Thanks, ya, now I using pull up pants for my boy because v hard to wrestle him to put on open diaper. I haven't start to toilet train him, guess good la, the size 100 I buy still big
happy.gif
 
Ainsley- ya!! Use his lower teeth to bite mi!! Shoulder oso!! Cham!!

My chubby dun like drink water.. How u all make ur bb drink
water??
 
gg.. no problem... think your ah boy must be quite chubby.. think boy will be more active.. I also remembered I had a hard time to change my #1 when he was still a bb.. so also change over to pullup.. much easier..

With girls.. so far so gd.. no need to change over to pullup yet.. only change over to pullup when bringing #2 out.. easier.. to change..
 
Sandy, I still hope tat she's more chubby leh. Bt one thing is gd la. Carry her nt so Tiring. Haha..
Ya, it's me Who has been toilet training nn.. Hehe.. She will pee n poo in potty if I brg her bt sometimes I oso abit lazy. Lol. Then she will pee in her diaper. Heehee

miu, hw much water he drinks?
 
Ainsley: nn will be like Kayla perhaps. She was only 8.2kg at 1 year old but has recently shot up in height and am on par with her peers already in terms of height n weight. And most of her peers who were chubby previously all now look less meaty than her now. Baby fat will b lost one when they r older. Moreover our bb's on tbm, so will be leaner.
 
Roxy - you shld see what model and brand of the lens u want in spore 1st..then go forum and check where got sell cheaper in hk... (Thats what my hubs did everytime before we go HK (wen went twice and 1st time he bou the canon 450D there) and 2nd time he bou canon dunno what len lah)....that len costs S$1K plus (after conversion)....

He bou so good camera and lens but he dint take pics of our boi diligently lor..and i hv to use normal digital camera to take pics of him...
 
Ivy- want to thanks u for giving advise last week that fish a savoury n I shld try sweeter stuff... U know watt? Beng eat my food w/o rejecting! The feeling so shook n satisfied...
 
Roger : Thanks, but the way, can u give me your address again? Thanks.

MiuMiu : I use Pigeon Mag Mag cup for my boy to drink water. I bought the step 2 with bottle, and step 3 head (comes with a straw) and can be used to attach onto the step 2 bootle.
 
May- i stay at loyang there. My place open anytime during weekend. Just let me know if anybody interested in holding bb gathering n potluck in east side
happy.gif


I aldy start give beng breakfast, lunch n dinner le.
Breakfast- apple pear cereal purée
Lunch- pasta wif veg combo
Dinner- porridge wif veg combo n fish. Yogurt as dessert.

Miu- beng aso dun like drink water.
 
Sarah : try the Mag Mag Cup, my boy doesnt drink water as well until i've introduced the cup to him, now he drinks quite a fair bit.
 
Sarah: wat yogurt u give? The baby yolait one I buy is got flavor one lei? No plain one... Can take pic and share w ne? Tks...
Miu: I also use mag 2 to let ash drink his water... Sometimes I will dilute the juice from the juice purée n mixed w water n let him drink in his mag spout, I haven change to straw yet ..
 
i m also using mag mag cup..but he does not like to drink..so we will use spoon to feed him..then he drinks...i tried to give him straw, but he does not know how to suck...
 
Canopy: ya, I also saw but I rem got someone here give bb before tt why I asked.. I can't find other brand lei... U got give bb yogurt ma? Gd for them if they teething cos can ease their pain a bit..
 
Calamari : Thanks! No wonder, the one i saw must the Yoplait Petit Miam. =)

Ang Ku Ku : Yes, that's the one my boy is using. He is currently using step (sprout).
 
Shokel : yup, i do give yogurt to my bb, can't remember the brand, i've bought it from that shop @ united sq selling those organix cereal. My bb doesn't like it at all, i still have 3 small tubs at home. I will try the Baby Yoplait that calamari has mentioned.
 
My girl does not like the mag mag leh…she got difficulty drinking fr the spout (stage 2) so she always reject the mag mag…how huh? Shld I let her start from stage 1 instead or jump straight to stage 3?
 
i am using the combi mug right now. trying to use step 2 the spout but abbey gets frustrated at the amt of water that comes out. so she prefers the stage 1 the teat. argh!!!
 
haha. thanks guys. don't view too far back. some of the stuff not suitable for general viewing. :p

just wanted to show u guys the pair shot.
 
Halo..

ainsley..no worries la.. thou chubby chubby seem cuter.. but nn.. slim and sweet.. can le..
happy.gif
more people will 'tai-ke'.. not like mine.. 'pang niu'... wait she blame mummy.. wahahaha...

roger.. thanks.. me oso kana block with alot of thing..
 
my boy is using the mag mag cup with straw.
He luv water so much that I have to lure him with it before he is willing to eat his food.
I suspect he can live with juz water
sad.gif

I'm thking of giving him his milk in straw cup soon.
Try showing yr BB hw to suck from straw.
 
Janiz,
I started my boy straight from the straw cup.
How I did was to fill the cup with more water so that bb doesnt nid to suck so hard for the water to travel up the straw. But once bb can suck in the water, faster remove the cup so that they wont suck in too much water n get choked.
My boy gt choked many times but still nt scared. hahaha.....

N before they can master the art of drinking from straw, make sure that yr bb dun suck too much air ya.
 
oh I let my boy try cheese over the wkend n he luv it!!!! Wanna let him try scrambled egg yolk with cheese soon!!!

Recently he's getting less interested in food.
Feeding him solid has became a nightmare.
Cant sit still in the highchair.
Any bb like that too??? Mayb sianz of the same kind of food??
 
Shokel- I buy baby yoplait . It come in 6 small tub. 4 plain n 2 banana. But I shipped the banana favor. I give half tub only in case it too cooling for beng

May- beng drink 150-180ml but I only give him 1-2 hrs after breakfast. Mine fm nt bm so I duno if it make different
 
snowpear - mine too! in fact he come up on the high chair table! faint....i place him in bumbo chair near door oor window for him to njo the view outside lol..so sometime he will sit quietly and i quickly shove the food in his mouth lol
 
Thanks snowpear…I will try it with my girl…hope she will learn…she so lazy, dun wan to learn to carry her milk bottle now
 
Sandy, thanks. The size 100 I bot is too big for him now. Just realised is for 16kg so guess can keep for a while..Anyway, no time to toilet train him yet..haha..

Snowpear, wat cheese u give bb?

Mummies, anyone using Magic Cup? Can sterilise or not?
 
canopy - how do u get bb tohold the cup? mine will slam dunk itwhatever is in his hand..

shokel - cold storage sell baby yoplait. you can go there and see. it not organic though....very sour taste..but i guess that oure yogurt bah
 



Back
Top