(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

sporty,
But now holidays leh. My girl keeps telling me, "mummy i very sian at home, i want to go to school. mummy i nothing to do / nothing to eat / nothing to watch." Also worry if i can cope to bring her to school next yr but will try my best. Thats why need to train my son to be independent. When i put my boy in his cot, he's actually wide awake but i found that he cannot go to sleep on his own. Now trying to train him but needs to let him cry.

Caffe Latte,

Send for servicing/repairing need appointment? Coz I need to send mine to check whether can be repaired/fixed or not but don't know how. May I know what number to call? Sporty just gave me the number, is that the one?

My gal is solely on bottle feed now and I'm solely on pumping, never let her latch on me coz she's impatient, anyhow latch making my nipples very painful. She's drinking 80ml per 3 hourly at about 1 week plus old. Usually she dozes off by herself w/o really need coaxing, only occasionally (give her pacifier).

Jing Jui, your gal drinking 80 per 3 hourly? hm... what's your gal height and weight? My gal still drinking 70ml but her feed can be 1 hour + to 3 hour plus, wanted to increase her milk, cause her feed is 9 or 10 feeds per day, i find a lot lor, my CL says nvm, she can feed, but is care later she leave i cham.

Jing Hui, yes, its the number that Sporty has given above (64541867), need to make appointment according to the Infantree ppl.

My bb could be latched on for a while but will not stay on my breast.

hey caffe latte, carousel at royal plaza on scotts, in between dfs orchard n pacific plaza.

reserved under jane ong at 330pm
happy.gif

Karen,

My gal was 3.005kg and 51cm at birth. I tried breastfeed (latch) her the 1st day about 20mins each breast, as frequent as 1 hourly but she kept crying for more until I so heartpain let her have FM temporary until my ss comes in. She took 60ml of FM for the 1st few days per 3 hourly as well. Then when my ss kicked in, I feed her 80ml BM per 3 hourly until now. Haven't increase her portion yet.

I think u can increase a lil bit of ur gal's feed by about 10ml and see how. I think my gal drink 80ml at her age now (1week old) is like quite a lot ler :p Usually she can finish all at 1 go, hardly have leftovers.

Caffe Latte,

Thanks. Will call and make appointment
happy.gif
Hopefully the pump can be fixed. In the meantime, I'm also surviving on Avent manual pump now. Very miserable ler...

My CL carry my gal and do the weighing this morning, she says my gal is 3.7kg now. She still feed at 60ml FM but BM is 70. I wanted to increase her intake but scare her tummy cannot take it.

Hi,
as i was sourcing for bb sitters, I find got some who took care of more than 1 bb. I thk they just wan to earn more.

1 example is- she takes care of 1 bb, 1 toddler full time, plus 2 kids(after childcare) come over her place to eat.

Anyone knows the attention spent on bb, if the nanny takes care of my bb + 2 kids (eat dinner)?

I dun thknk I allow 1 bb + 1 toddler to handle by the nanny.

caffe latte, carousel is @ royal plaza at scotts between pacific plaza and dfs orchard... hope u can join us...

taurus, no wonder la...cuz skool hols she will be a home hor...if not u keep her entertained with activities and dvds? sometiems bo bian one, we juz have to let bb to cry it out

karen, actually can increase the intake for ur gal so tha u can cut down on number of feeds...

kimifin, think toddler needs more attention than bb...also there might be cases the toddler will di siao the bb also...so i think u better reconsider this bb sitter

any recommendation for PD ard Jurong area?

and hor, when going for 1st month jab ah, what is needed to jab?

what's 6 in 1? 5 in 1? whats the diff?

stacey,
ha.. today i went out lunch with my friends and had coke!! but no ice la.. after my CL leaves,cant go out liao.. i'm going to miss going out so much.. =(

ru yun,
haha.. i know what you mean.. i also kept staring at the sea coconut dessert.. 30 days only 2 days more than the 28 days la.. i'm really impressed with mummies who can do 40 days!!

ariesgal,
my CL sont let me eat curry eh.. she say got coconut.. but i was allowed to fish out potato and chicken and eat.. anyway i'm not a big curry fan so still ok la..
hee i also went out today! went to bugis junction for lunch and then crossed the road for dessert.. yummy! but i ordered aloe vera with lime n honey.. i think that one is liang 1 right? but i was too thirsty, so dont care liao la..

sporty,
oh no! we do all the same things! haha.. i also rem i always open the freezer and feel very satisfied.. haha..the playtex bags dont have ziploc ah? why dont u use lansinoh? very thick n got ziploc.. also easy to store and pour.. but 1 pc is 30cents loh.. i bought 2 packs from a spree, but already almost finished 1 box of 50 liao.. so i just bought another 3 packs from her..

hee.. the packing really no one else knows how to do loh.. like mix which ones, and the newer ones cannot touch the older ones..etc.. so i pack and i just label 1, 2, 3 for my mil's easy reference.

jinghui,
luckily it broke on a monday! otherwise imagine it breaks over the weekend, that one really can cry loh..

yours is a 2nd hand set ah? actually try not to buy 2nd hand pumps because its classified as a single user pump, which means to say that it carries the risk of cross contamination.

magical, same here...i also label bottle 1/2/3 for my MIL...i threw few bottles away le cos more than 48 hrs liao..haven start to freeze nw..cos even freeze now, will need to throw away later..

to early to freeze..maybe on the last month then i start to freeze..

(finger-cross) hope by then, i still got BM...

Anyone here working mum with 2kids? Toddler and infant? I wonder how u ladies cope... i.e. meals and getting the kids into after work/daycare routine in the evenings while the MAN is still at work? share share a bit before the reality sets in for me...

jeelomeelo - i'm a working mum w a 14 mth toddler n a 1 week old bb...i'm gonna go mad already..but the thing is my toddler is nt sticky towards me...but towards my mum....so i still can hv a breather at times...

Hi Nov Mummies! I jus delivered on 28 Nov and just returned home today. Havin sore nipple and problem BF. My CL kept asking for FM but i dont wish. He's on glucose water now. Can still try latchin baby with sore nipples? Feeling pressured by CL & my mum. Any advice on how to increase supply? But today only 3rd day...

morning all!
so quiet last nite ah...no more pumping??!!

magical, hahha...last time i also like to take out the frozen ebm and rearrange them etc...and my hb think i very bo liao...hahhaha... ya lor, playtex no ziplock, thas why its so cheap... which spree u bought ur lansinoh? maybe i buy 1 pack to try...

piggy, if u continue to pump regularly, sure will have bm by then!

jeelomeelo, i hope i can cope with infant and toddler when i'm back at work...everyday will be a mad rush lor i guess...

min, are u gonna be induced?

mich, i used YLS and elsie's kitchen for the full mth party...

velo, apply ur bm or nipple cream and air ur nipples which will help the nipples to be less sore...only way to increase supply is to latch or pump more...3rd day maybe the milk is coming in liao...

Thanks Sporty. My nipple bleeds when my boy latch, i scare. Putting alot nipple cream & airing. But my supply not enough, even try pumping only got few droplets only. My CL pressing me to get formula milk but me & hubby not keen. feeling lost if i should give in coz night time he cries badly.

velo, i think ur milk haven comes in yet...what u can do is tha...latch/pump and feed with ur boy whatever u have first then top up with FM if needed...top up like 10 to 30ml...dun give full feed of fm...

tanly, think most diaper S size is for 5kg and above? u juz play by ear to check whether the NB's too tight for ur gal before u switch lor...

anyone checked on how much weight ur bb gained after birth?

ru yun, bring ur boy to see pd or doc...

piggy, fed her with my bm lor...LOL :p she was born 2.61kg...at least now she crosses over 4kg le!!

sporty: shld i wait til hw 1 mth, which is 2 days ltr or bring today? coz 1 mth need to jab ma.

btw yr baby really gain alot leh. i haven weight mine, maybe weigh at polyclinic.

Hi

I have a set of Ameda Lactaline Dual Pump to let go. Bought last year ard Sept. Condition is still good, motor is still working well. Comes with 4 Milk Collection Bottles, 2 Baby Cup, 4 Flanges, 2 Valves, 2 Silicone Tubes, 4 Silicone Diaphragms, 2 Adapter Caps.

Selling at $180. Price slightly negotiable.
Interested please PM me as I seldom come to this thread.
Thanks!

tanly, if huggies S still can use juz use lor

ru yun, if the phelgm is serious, u shd bring him to see doc asap la...dun wait till 1 mth or what... if u bringing ur boy for 6 in 1, can jab between 6 to 8 weeks... i weighed my gal myself at home using digital scale...

sporty: i also duno serious or not leh. but when he slp u can hear got phelgm and that day aft shower he spit out something n its yellow phelgm. but yday become clear 1. Oh so 6 in 1 dun need 1mth? okok noted thx.
My hse dun have digital scale leh.

Ruyun, does sound like he's snoring tat sort? Coz my #1 snores since infant due to his nose architecture, the bone inside the nose crooked like hb's. Causing the airway to h smaller in one of the nostril. Anyway the spitup is yellowish but is it sticky? Coz it might b ur bmilk instead

ru yun, my gal sleeps got abit of snorting sound cuz i saw a super big "pi sai" instead but we tried to dig it with tissue paper but cant get it out...dunno whether ur boy's one is the same situation...

Sporty, dun dig with tissue paper coz u might end pushing the sai in. Have u got the baby tweezer? Think pigeon brand had it? Else wait for her to sneeze out

Back