(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Tien: im confused,u havent pop? thought ur edd is last fri nn u mentioned gog for c-s or induced?

hippo: thxthx. my hubby actually go take pic of my wound when the nurse changing my dressing,surprisingly its only really just a line,din even see the stitches.

ddnikz:ya go get the pump .yest i tried wa 2 breasts only30ml
sad.gif

blurmummy: wa then fortunately i really din try induced,ur bb head 34.5v cant come out, mine 36 wo:p

Tien/astro: hehe so now which is the most updated list:p help me update leh finally gotten my bb's chinese name. Shifu rejected all chinese name i passed him sigh,matthias chinese name be 刘宇杰。

Re: Fomulae milk
My CL saying i dun have enough breast milk, ask my hubby go buy formula milk so she will feed bb FM at nite n i feed him BM in the day so not so tiring for me as bb not enough milk keep waking up hrly to2hrly, shd i take her advice?
sad.gif

annette,
I already have the pump. No use lah. Initially when I tried, nothing at all. Use hand express I get roughly 70ml. Now without using the pump, morning I get 180ml at least. So still using this method loh. and yes, Dr Choo sew the stitches inside. Last Fri I just went to remove the stitch. She told me remove 2 knots only. coz the rest of the stitches are in there.

CL always recommend FM. Mine also like that. Not to worry... mix if you don't have enough. Though I can manage to express 4 bottles of 90ml per day, it is still not enough. So the rest I use FM which is fed in the night.

Tien/Astro, can pls help mi update my details:
ADD: 5 Oct
Weight 2.86
Length: 49
Natural w/o epi

I've got qns abt engorgement.. hope u mummies can help mi...
is the solution to engorgement to empty the breasts? that is, pump or feed every 3hrly? wat happens when bb's are sleepy n dun wake till 4-5hrs later? still pump the milk out to feed when they wake? my concern is if i pump it out, den my timing n my bb's feeding time will not b in sync. doesnt it mean i will nt be able to latch her on?
also, even after emptying the milk, do u ladies still feel aches in your breasts? cos i do, n i wonder if its normal
lastly, anyone experience 1 breast has MORE milk den the other? mine do, n the size of the 2 breasts are quite different as a result!!

annette, i think if u wan to stick to total BF, den we have to persevere... i guess after the initial months everything will then be smooth?
my ger wakes up 2hrly smtimes too. but cos she always oni drinks 10mins on a breast, and she always refuses to take from both breasts

Babyturn, welcome to our 'left behind' group. We are having a few members already. When is ur EDD by the way? Mine is this coming Sun and I am having no sign at all also. Dun have to be so stress. So long as ur bb is still doing well in ur womb, just let bb to decide when is the right time to come out. Anyway, u r not alone. I think tat makes u feel a bit more comforting rite?
happy.gif
There r actually some ways to trigger labour. Whether they work or not, it depends on individual. I dun have intention to try those though. Just let the nature take its course.

Hi Oct mummies,

I'm from Nov thread and I hope that those mummies already given birth can share how much is your bill for 2-bedded with epidural at Mount A.

Thanks. =)

cjdg,
for me, I have to really empty the breasts till they feel quite soft. Else the engorgement quite painful. Try the cabbage method. They really help. As for your pump out question, I think maybe you want to bottle feed her at night. use the pump out milk for feeding. My left breast has lesser milk than the right one. One has 20ml more than the other. but the size looks the same to me leh?

hi py

oic, so i not the onli one who suffer from water rtn, lets hope ur massage wks for u
happy.gif

heard tt walking, xercise (small movement) & putting a pillow when sleeping helps.

bb panting, cough n sneeze

whose bb has tis problem? mine is onli 6 days old n i realise that he has tis problem ... grasping for air n panting. realise sometimes he take deep breath too, also even cough n sneeze

seems like i am a lousy mum
sad.gif

yesterday around 5am plus had another round of diarrhoea cum cramps but went away quite fast as compared to the 1st. Now body very sore and teng was screaming and wailing very badly outside that he doesn't want to go to school. Really really bad. In fact class starts at 9 and at 830 ellie still can't get him changed. Haiz really bad, no strength deal with him also. If the old wives's tales about the elder fussing increasingly before #2 is delivered. then today might be the day! :S wah liew.. headache..

anyway. later seeing the gynae. scheduled appt.. skali might be asked to choose to admit and induce.. or wait it out at home. wah liew..

tien: u want Yu Xi and Yu He to have the same bday? the little love birds?! hahhaa. (i know she went see gyane liao. hahaha)

ok. updating the table..

cjdg: ur girl's name?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sec/induced)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>2.775</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Induce-Emer C-sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew 刘宇杰</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sec (GA)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Liu Kangjin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi Kaylea 黄宇熙</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies : Have been a busy weekends for me. Yesterday Glynnis did not have class, so i was taking care of the 2 of them all by myself. Wasn't as bad as i thought. Phew!!

Today Glynnis refused to go to school. She wanted to stay with me and was crying when my hubby carried her away. So heartpain.
sad.gif

But at least after yesterday, i have more confident in handling both of them after my confinement. Must plan a nice schedule le.

annette: My baby also not getting enough milk from me day time i BM him at nite my mil will make formula milk for him to drink and he drink 3 hourly @60ml.

let me spam ah pui's photos a bit..

Before this.. Miser was chasing him around, snapping at him. he got angry and told his papa.. ' i angry with u ah, i dun want ot take photographs'..

after that he got a shower.. and felt pretty decent. so he went and told miser he wanted to take photographs.. so he posed for the following photos.. hahaha. this teng is super lame :p

3131043.jpg
3131044.jpg

dreamygal: same here. Ah Pui has been doing that for the past few weeks. today lagi best. cry at HOME.. and on the way/in school.. cried till throw up.. haiz.. well well well. they have to learn to adapt.. *sigh*

dreamygal: u noticed. my post. i didn't say heartache. i said HEADache.. hahaha. i am hopeless. what a detached mother :p
but poor boy. screaming and shouting.. aiyoh.. he is feeling really insecure.. haiz..dunno how to convince him.. he is coming back soon.. play with him a bit bit more lah.. :S

tien,
pai seh. i forgot to pm you. Just did now. you shud have it in your inbox by now. sorry...
happy.gif

astro,
today may be the day huh?! excited or not??? hehehe...

ginger, annette,
i very kia see about my wound. that's the only thing that keeps me from showering. although almost healed already but i dun wanna risk getting the dressing wet lah. so last week i showered the 2 days before i saw gynae. this week will prolly do the same. only hiding 24/7 in my AC bubble. and use towel to wipe a few times a day to keep clean lor.

ddnikz,
erm, do the breastshield fit your nipples properly? cos according to instruction booklet, if you dun get the right fit, you may not be able to pump successfully. cos i haven't heard of anyone who has been failed by the PIS leh.

also, could it be the timing when u pump? cos if u pump after very well rested and if you are tired, the yield can be vastly different leh.

cjdg,
your solution to engorgement = MDM ROKIAH! hehe... she's the engorgement saviour. call her. think if u look thru past couple of days archives can see her contact posted.

astro : Actually i felt happy to know that she still love me so much but at the same time heart pain loh. Contradicting thoughts...

But I think by now, she has forgotten all about mummy and am chasing her cousins round the house.

Teng got very long eye lashes.
happy.gif

hi mummies! Thanks for all well wishes! I'm now at admission. Still 0 dilation no contraction. So going for elective c-sec at 5pm later. Now at admissions trying to get admitted. The surgery is certainly freaking me out... Wish me lots of luck again...

Annette: last friday I had thought I might be induced but in the end we waited..so its going to be today!

Astro: so how? Will the 2 lovebirds share same birthday? Mine confirm today liao!

Hippo: thanks... Will check when I am able to,..

ddnikz,
I share the same experience as you on latching as I have short nipples too. I delivered my boy on 7 Oct, and he is two weeks old today. I only managed to latch him (after lactation consultant's help) occasionally when he was in hospital.

Once teats were introduced to him, he doesn't open his mouth big enough and does suck hard anymore.

I'm upset, but got to accept it. I also had the same problem with my elder gal.

To add to my misery, I have little milk (I thought I will have more for 2nd birth but no leh). I hand express (only 10ml comes out when I use pump) about 3 hourly, sometimes 4 to 5 hours apart when I oversleep (haha), and get only about 40 ml.

I'll express as much as I can now, before confinement auntie leaves us, and that time I will not have the luxury to express so often (at most only 4 to 5 times I guess).

envelope >>> mine is this sun too! but little babe still no signs.. im only worried she gets too big the longer she stays cos she is growing at a ferocious 300g oer week for the last 4 weeks!!! She is alr 3.5kg as of last thu...

Those old wives tales.. good to listen but as they are all not scientifically proven, im also afraid of tryin..

Ewe : Have you tried nipple shield? I have short nipples on both sides but have been latching my sonny on using nipple shield. I failed to do that with my elder gal and gave up but this time round, i tried and tried.

Tien : Congrats!! Finally can get to see your baby in another few hours. Tonight you can latch her on le.
happy.gif

Astro, my gal's name is Wan Lü

Hippo, i tot madam rokia can oni help in blocked ducts... i'll try pumping more often first to c if it helps in relieving. at least nw i know who to turn to when all else fails!

Tien, Congrats!! You'll b seeing ur bb veri soon!

dreamygal: ha.. he is too clingy for my liking. i want him to behave like a BOY!!!.. hahaha. he sot liao now. going berserk. screaming and shouting just for the sake of sceaming and shouting. my placid boy is turning into a demon.. got possessed liao. today mustinduce liao else my elder son will go mad!!! duh.. *lame*

hippo: more headache with thenoise then excitement! :S

tien: with the rate the little boy is going berserk. i am very tempted to induce by today!

Mrs L: heh. he is a charmer. when he is in a good mood.. at times like now.. u want to throw him out of the window!

pigsy: thanks for the compliment.. might i direct ur attention to his shang hai tang hairstyle? really gu3 dong3!
nice right?! whahah. yesterday i was staring at miser and then at this picture.. i told him... 'i feel so happy that ur son looks like u so much.. hair also 100%'.. whahahhahaha :p

cjdg: roger.

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sec/induced)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>2.775</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Induce-Emer C-sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew 刘宇杰</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sec (GA)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Liu Kangjin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi Kaylea 黄宇熙</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Wan Lü</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ladies. i been reading the posts.. on bf-ing and the difficulties.. just want to say this.. dun have to stress urself too much till u are so tired and stressed.. and that u dun enjoy ur bb anymore hor
happy.gif

it took me three months to realise that i too grown up on FM.. and i ain't any dumber (or.. i think i am not lah :p).. so if u need to let go of bf-ing.. to enjoy ur bb more. dun feel guilty.. dun feel upset. just enjoy the bb.. they grow up too fast for us to be persistent over certain transient issues. if u can. u try. if not.. dun dwell over it too much
happy.gif

i just put the shouting toddler to bed.. he said '我说不要睡就是不要睡!mama 讲故事!我要'沙沙妹妹'!'..i cld only reply 'teng. that's a chinese story book.. can i read u an english one instead? :S

and he has been shouting and screaming for the sake of shouting and screaming.. has he gone amok? if induction can return me my son's 'sanity'.. i tink it is a good idea! :S *headache*

hippo: i also v kiasee to see my wound... until my husb reminded me that if i dont see, who is gg to clean my wound 3 times a day? anyway before removing stitches, i used plastic bag (folded into size of dressing) n masking tape to cover the dressing to prevent water from seeping in when bathing.

astro, just realised my details are not all in. pls help me add. thx!
mtd of delivery: c-section w epi
name: aiden

ginger: done

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ning</TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>James</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Riona</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.01</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Kai Lin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Titus Lee Kai Jie</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Josh Nahua Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>3.53</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Avan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.44</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caelyn</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.848</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Mir Adheen</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim (linping)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reagan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.375</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Naia</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ana Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>2.94</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sec/induced)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.265</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Elias</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>10/10 (C-sect)</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>3.54</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sect w GA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Lovelle Pheh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting (oricule)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>2.975</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Cen Kay Den</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>C-Sect (12/10)</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Section with Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>2.775</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Induce-Emer C-sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>3.475</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew 刘宇杰</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>C-Sec (GA)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Liu Kangjin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi Kaylea 黄宇熙</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Wan Lü</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Rayan (Ray-yearn) 江宇和</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

All mommies: thx for ur advice on FM.

hippo:me till now ahvent bathe,only wipe with the herbal thingy.do u use tt?after using the herbal thingy to wipe, did u use water to wipe again?or just leave it?

Tien: ya tts wat i rem u mentioned abt inducing hehe. oh end up ur bb born on my bb EDD hehe:p All the best ye.not scary actually haha then i was so scare till cant zz:p

Astro: haha ur teng very cute leh but gd gd
happy.gif
.thx for updating the list
happy.gif

AL: mine is mount a, c-s with epi,2 bedder
total mum bill: Mount a bill ard$2300+gynae fee ard$2500 + anaesthetic dr fee$600=$5383 [$3950 claimable]

total bb bill: $1324

astro, ps update for me.

Jovann was born on 11 Oct (CS with GA). I had 3 times of induction and it didnt work and the contraction pain lasts me 36 hours and finally we need to go for CS. My gynae is Dr Ben Choey as my own gynae was posted overseas for further studies.

anyone here hv prob latching ur bb or nt enuff breast milk? cos i hv the prob for both.

Hi Astro / Tien / Loke:pls update for me,
Thanks in Advance..

BB's Name: Damien Low 刘梓斌
EDD: 21st Oct 2009
ADD: 15 Oct 2009
Weight: 3.215kg
HC: 32cm
Length: 52cm
Natural with Epi

PY: me too, engaging Ida for the post natal massage. she say my milk supply not much, from the way she press my breast. haiz.. but no worries, i will continue to try to BF or pump more frequent, hope it will helps.

Loke: soon it will be your turn, since our EDD is the same. Jia You!!

ddnikz,Jolie is so cute and pretty.

blurmummy and Jazol, i also encountered the same problem as u. BB will suck for awhile and dun want already and sometime even fall asleep.

re: milk supply.
i keep latching my bb and pumping out but supply still didnt increase at all. Not sure whether is it due to block ducts? i didnt encounter any engorgement so not sure whether my bb manage to latch properly.

Dreamygal,
I tried nipple shield for my elder girl but it didn't work (maybe due to my low ss of BM), therefore I didn't try this time. With confinement auntie around ever ready to make formula milk or warm my breastmilk, it's a little bit difficult to try to latch.

I made the whole family stressed and upset about latching for my elder gal... so this time, I'll be more practical as I don't want to affect others loh. Well, my BM also not enough for 1 feed... so latching maybe needs a lot of support and help from family.

My R breast has a lump and it is inflamtion due to accumalated BM... I'm on antibiotics now. Lump still there. Hope it goes away tomorrow. :-(

Ewe : I failed the first time as well. But this time round, quite good. Why not you try to latch so that baby can stimulate supply and after latching, supplement with FM?

ddnikz : I like Jolie. I like the name as well. She booked by Astro le right? Haa...

Wonder if Yu He and Yuxi will share the same birth date.
happy.gif

soh : Do you feel any lumps? Or painful spot? Drink lots of fluids and soup. Keep latching and pumping, supply will sure increase. Good luck.
happy.gif

Dreamgal, i dun feel any lumps at all. As for painful spot, yes i do but it will go away when i latch my bb or pump out my supply.

My CL have been cooking papaya fish soup everyday for me but it still doesnt help.Do u think i shd get madam rokia to help?

AL: nope nope. there are 2 bills. one is mummy n another is baby, so total is5383(mum)+ $1324(baby)= ard 6700 [before medisave deduction]

ddnikz:Jolie eyes very nice
happy.gif
im still waiting for matthias to open his eyes fully,he alwyas just half open

limmil: our bb same birthday
happy.gif

Dreamygal,
Sometimes he cries loudly when I try to latch him, and that dampens my confidence. And also, confinement auntie is very fast at making FM and warming BM leh... super woman. haha.. before I can latch properly, she is ready.

My BM not much, my gal sucked air mostly last time leh. I don't dare to try again leh.

ddnikz,
Jolie is so pretty !

Hi all,

wow you gals still login and chat so much. I was like so deprive for sleep. So will sleep whenever I got time.

Now I am busy with latching and pumping the milk. Now the most is still 100ml nia duno when can my milk increase.

I also feel the lump and painful spot so I will pump or latch on my baby once the pain occur.

Hey mummies,
does anyone know if desitin creamy can be used for heat rash on areas OTHER THAN nappy area?
If not then wat do u guys use for heat rash?

ok. i m getting reli tired
have been feeding, chging pee/poo, feeding again since 330pm today.
yes m stll feeding n can hear him poo/peeing away
got a fantastic backache n thirsty.

my supply not enuff issit?
or fast in fast out.

Back