Happy Bellies: I got it from spree.

A fellow mummy's BP- Final price for batch1, includes shipping:
Cereal = S$8.11/tin
Puffs = $6.51/tin
Melts = 5.85/pkt

or

Happy Bellies Cereal: SGD$7.87
Happy Melts: SGD$5.67

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3761218.html?1271691385
or

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3861318.html?1271688801

happy.gif

So far I've tried melts and cereal and my girl take it quite well. Just that she wun accept the mixed berry melts that well... think because it's a bit sour :p

Gd morning, mummies!!!!

Visited mdm rokiah yesterday.. SS was super super low.. I thought gone case le.. then, surprisely, Mdm Rokiah told me my supply is still gd.. and she squeezed out foutains to show me.. Was very happy but when i went home to pump.. its droplets again.. Sighzz..

Btw, Mdm Rokiah was saying she may conduct a course on how to masasge babies. Needs abt 6 pax to start.. think she is charging abt $48-$50.. any1 interested?

re: baby massage
am interested in the baby massage. but got to see if timing is ok...
can we find out how many session per course? the charge is for the whole course right?

jus returned fr PD. My gal is now 9.44kg (exceeded 97%) and height is 69.5cm (97%). Asked my PD soo much qns that she almost was going to throw me out of the door. PD says my gal is sleeping too much (she takes ard 3 naps and accumulates abt 4-5 hrs of sleep in the day), she says at this age, babies should only be sleeping abt 3 hrs in the day?

Cat>> The massage is not a course 1.. i think its 1 session of dunno 1 or 2 hours.. if there are pple interested, i will msg her and ask.. she also mentioned that she will be sharing tips on breastfeeding as well.

As for the massage, she will be using dummy babies to show.. not on real babies.

hi jamie
thanks for the tip. Will do that next time. We brought Elgin to the pd to put suppository and he passed out 6 days worth of poo from black thick smelly to normal. kena poo everywhere

VodKarib: wash the dried silver fish to remove salt particles, sun it then pan fried till brownish, next pound it till debris, store it in the fridge using glass bottle only
happy.gif
done by my maid tuaght by my mum, I only see ha ha
Re BB massage
I'm also interested too, count me in
happy.gif
but y izzit on a BB doll?
Glass: phew sign of relieve for yr BB ya
happy.gif
to have excrete the past week poo

Jamie>> I dunno why only on baby doll.. but i think the main purpose is to for Mdm Rokiah to teach us how to massage our own baby..

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Update on Lil' Malcolm</font>
He's 9.1kg and 73cm. PD commented too fat le.. i was told to reduce his milk intake coz i told her abt his reflux. but how to reduce his intake when he already has not enough to drink? He's taking 180ml every 4 hourly.

However, PD did say he's tall. so hopefully he wouldn't grow up obese</font>

ilovemaxmax: 9.1kg! big baby but since he's tall, i think should be ok.
180ml is a lot. mine can only take 100ml every 3 hours.
mine is only 7.3kg. weight increasing very slowly.

ilovemax : 180 mill every 4 hours is impressive
happy.gif
josh still latch, even if drink from bottle maybe 120 mill

shugar : i want the hat ;'(

PY : i email u already, thanks a lot PY
happy.gif

Shugar's beanie are gd.. Heh though I din order frm her prev. They are darn useful to hide my son ugly growing hair. And for times when I wan him to sleep while shopping.. I jus pull the beanie down n cover his eyes ;p

Hi mummies,

Interested in getting the sock for your little one.

1 for $4 and 2 for $7
Include normal postage
Material: 100% Cotton
Size: 9-15cm (suitable for 1-2 year)

3880134.jpg

glass: you mention yr baby is only taking 100ml every 3hrs.. but at least baby is absorbing well.

mine already taking at least 130-160ml (which now is reducing), her weight is only 6.7kg but her height is 68cm.
What's yr baby's height? Recently, her appetite is reduced to 70-100ml... sigh...
Don't knw what to do already.

Glass: My boy is only taking 90ml every 3 hours.... His weight is also abt 7.7kg.... The doc mentioned to me that he is on the 25 percentile. He has told me to feed him with porridge with beef soup. Beef can help me build up his muscle as well as provide the necessary iron.

Glass: noticed ur boy has the Mongolian mark arnd his ankle.. My boy too!! My mum keep askin me when it will disappear..I wonder too!!

How do u all meAsure baby weight? I suppose after the 6 month vaccination, the next vaccination will be 1 yr old right? Ie next pd visit. So wondering how to monitor his weight..I suspect my boy also not gaining weight. Keep flipping but he refuse to learn to crawl. Whine n groan whenever he sees something n too lazy to crawl n reach out. He keeps wanting to sit or stand. Running out of ideas to tempt him to crawl

hey babes,

you all keen to buy the doidy cups?
im trying to see if i can bring them in cheaper.. SMH BP selling for $12.90, not inclusive of postage..

if i can get them cheaper, any of you keen? of coz need a minimum to go through..

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Glass</font>
ya... apparently too much so PD told me to lessen it and mix with cereals so at least dun give him so much milk, yet he's still full.

<font color="ff0000">Angelina</font>
i'm feeding him FM.. so that means my milk powder depletes really quick too :p yeah.. i cant wait for the next gathering. haven't met up with any of u yet

<font color="ff0000">MieMie</font>
yes yes i'm keen. but den again, am wondering if it's really useful. A fren of mine told mi her daughter learnt how to drink from cup using the doidy. but my no. 1 juz learnt how to drink from cup using those normal ones. He's still in the process of learning so sometimes still tend to pour too much.

do keep mi in the loop on how much it will be k
happy.gif
thanks</font>

Hi ladies r u gals still bf your little one?
some sharing>>
its good to continue letting your little one drinking from bottles, reason being they feel pacify... i started my 1st boy on cup as early as he knew how to grip &amp; now he is going 9 yrs old &amp; bitting his nails. Consulted the PD &amp; chinese bonsetter, both claims that ive started him too early on cup feeding! My second boy whom is going 5 yrs old still drinking from bottle n he doesnt have the habit like his bro.

Hi all, may i know what is the wonder of the beanies cap does? Pardon for my ignorant!
BB photo gathering
Ive 2 friends that join this forum n their bb is born not the same month as us &amp; they have mummy &amp; bb photo gathering... i'm not sure u ladies did the same cos ive miss out the thread for the 1st 6mths
sad.gif
can we organise 1 soon
happy.gif

Hi all mummy, r u aware of the Nationwide search for the most sporty BB(born bet 1st april 08 - 30th April 09) &amp; the most photogenic siblings contest<2>???
My little one(Naven) &amp; his 4yrs old bro(Nathanael)are taking part this sat for the most photogenic &amp; siblings contest
happy.gif

For registration do contact these CCs, contest date is 25 April Sunday, the rest of the CCs registration date is closed oredi. Im not sure if they r still open for registration but u gals can call &amp; enquiry! Bouna Vista 67731283 Fuchun 636569121 Geyland Serai 68411086 Tampines East 67863227 West Coast 67791098 Whampoa 62547060

Hi for the most photogenic sibling contest, 2 catergory i) 6mths to 24 mths, Born bet 1 april 08 to 31 oct 09 ii) 6 mths to 6 yrs old, born bet 1 april 04 to 31 Oct 09

GO FOR IT mummy
happy.gif

Shugar>>not sure if you have received my email. Let me know if there are any changes ok? Thanks very much!

Feeding>>what are your advice for me to consider if I should switch my bubba from Stage 1 FM to Stage 2 FM? What are the things to watch out for?

Weaning>>I have so far started him on rice cereals and wanted to expand his "culinary delights". hahaha. What else should I try? My mum says cannot try until 12 months! A little bit funny right?

Prams>>need advice on the most userfriendly prams for mums. Bubba's combi looks tiny when he sits there now..

Hi Babymax,

For switching from stage 1 to stage 2, is the bb will tend to have the constipation problem Cos at Stage 2 the iron content is much higher. Therefore, try to provide the bb with more fruits to assist the bowel movement.

joyce - are the socks non-slip?

cammie - doidy count me in! the singapore rep is v unhelpful..got me quite frustrated trying to put my orders...

non-slip shoes - trying to find a 3-6 m.o. pair of shoes for the babe is difficult. need a pair with non-slip soles. so far, all the non-slip ones we have come across (rather, the Dad) at major kiddy stores are for 9m.o. anyone has any leads on this?

shugar: ya. the beanie makes him look chubby. hehe

vankel: at last check 67.5cm

joyce: unfortunately my family doesn't take beef. so i don't plan to give him that. another pd says his weight is average, so i'll just leave it at that.

vodkarib: i guess babies have their own timetable. cannot force. or do what astro did. demonstrate how to crawl.

to measure weight, simply carry him, and stand on weighing scale. then weigh yourself without him. take the difference and that should be the approximate weight. ehh, i don't have problem with not going to the pd. my boy has some problems every few weeks!! recently just saw doc for constipation. so now his weight is 7.3kg.

re the mongolian mark, wah, your eyes so sharp. i didn't notice that in the photo. but my son has a lot of marks!!!! his buttock cheeks are black, and his shoulder and back have a lot of patches, including the ones on the ankle you see. i have no idea why he has so many. only guess is he got from hubby as hubby has one small 20 cent blueblack mark on his arm that is still visible.

i hope it will fade, but the pd said it would remain for many years. also hope that he won't get teased by classmates in the future.

ilovemaxmax, yeah, i try to mix the milk with cereal, but still give him somemore after he finishes the cereal. just trying my darn best to fatten him up.

jamie: yup, still bf. usually at night. in the day i use bottle.

babymax: should expand the food list. can give porridge and lots of other food already. if not not enough nutrition. and i think baby may get too fussy.

i've just introduced veg! he likes it. I gave carrot everyday for one week. doc says cannot. can only give 1 or twice a week. if not baby turn yellow. reminds mw of ally mcbeal

jamie: re gathering, a bit sensitive topic right now. gotta wait till the babies recover fully before we organise one again.

Glass: ya hehe Im very sensitive to the marks cos my boy got lots;p N when I go out shopping, I seldom c the marks on babies even though my pd claim it's common. I also hope it will fade away and become teeny patches as the boy grows bigger (relative to the length of his limbs n torso)

Doidy cup: I want too

Hi folks! Mongolian blue spots - Amelie also has. Mostly on her bum. Covers most of her bum actually. Also has one one her elbow. Like that easy to know that I brought the right baby home from the hospital! LOL. Jokes aside, they SHOULD fade after a few years. Tt's what the PDs tell me. But it could be quite a few years. My friend had a little cousin and I rem the boy still had the spots even though he was a few years old already. Good luck to us (and our babes)!

xoxo, ever considered pedipeds? There was a BP on this. I bot from Mothercare, about the same price. But Mothercare which I went to (Paragon) only has those 6 months and up. Try the BP: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3800975.html?1271842121

A outgrew her shoes suddenly - some only worn once or not at all! I bought a pair for 6-12 month, so much easier for her to wear and there is some room to grow.

Funzee >> debabyshoppe is also the distributor that sells the doidy cup - i was having prbs with them! argh! .... Mothercare has pedipeds? Hmm...OK, will get the dad to chk it out again. Thanks!

Hi mummies, my girl suddenly feel feverish last nite. Not sure wat is the cause. Her body temp slowly increasing. So before she hit abv 37.5deg, I gave her fever medi. Can see her moody for awhile. Before I sleep her temp is back to norm. Why is this so? Any mummies can share? Tks.

Hi xoxolight,

Sorry to intrude on your thread. We are sorry that you had problems with us. We are unable to recall where we failed you as we have no records of any transactions we have with you under this nickname.

We would love to make things right if it was our fault that you are not satisfied with us as we do value all our customers. Please contact us by email or PM or MSN if we could be of assistance.

Regards,
De Baby Shoppe

Glass>>Thanks v much. Yeah, I'm thinking of starting him on pear puree, potato puree and vegetable puree. Quite excited. Love to see him chomping on his food. I wished I can say the same about his milk feeding. He still thinks its poison. hahahahaha

Vankel>>perhaps your little one was feeling under the weather and you managed to spot the timing so perfectly that you catch the just before the height of fever and gave her the medication. So her temperature comes down quite quickly. Just making a wild guess here. But am glad to hear that she is doing well now. :)

Bubba update>>he's going for his 6 months vaccination tomorrow. Initially supposed to be early May but daddy and mummy travelling so have to do it by this week. Which makes me nervous because its < than 6 months tomorrow. Pray hard that he will be ok. Otherwise weekend sure gone. I will be "instructing" the PD to split the vaccinations into 2 timings. hahahaha. Last time he did a 5-1, he was ill for a week. poor him.

Glad its Thursday! One more day to go to weekend!

babymax: replied your email
happy.gif

vankel: hmm your baby could be teething... teething does bring about mild temperatures too. If this persists for a day or 2 and baby seems lethargic, then do consider giving yr PD a call. Hope she's feeling better now though!
happy.gif

venkel>> totally agree with babymax that your little one should be teething. Sign to look out, drooling n prone to bite anything he/she grab
happy.gif
My little Naven started teething at 4 mths plus, a little too early, exclaimed my PD!

glass>> What happened to the babies which required full recovery???

Re vaccination
Ladies u can refer to the babies health book for an overview for the standard vaccine. I strongly recommend to include Rotavirus &amp; the Pneumococcal
happy.gif
I had Naven vaccine cos im very paranoid cos my 2nd boy Nathanael was diagnosed of Rotavirus when he was 7mths &amp; was awarded for a week in KKH. Its was a horrid experience for my family
sad.gif

xoxo>> rember the chocolate cake craving we had during pregnancy?

Post natal exercise
Hi all mummies, does anyone of u taking any exercise now to keep fit?

De Baby Shoppe > Hi there, it was my husband who placed the orders and there were issues with regards to getting that filled. This happened last month. I did not order from the BP thread and under my nickname. Subsequently, he had prbs reaching a "person" as it keeps gg to your default emails and there isn't any company tel no he could call to verify what's happening to his order. He didn't get any reply and worse, his order was cancelled...? This was with regards to the Doidy cup - before I knew that you carried Pedipeds as well! Hmm...
Maybe you could write to him at [email protected] ...thanks for contacting me via the thread. I appreciate that. I have also informed him you'd be reaching him to clarify further - we are still keen. We need the stuff! :D

Jamie > you know what...I am still having the Chocolate cake craving!!! But I have to stay away from dairy now that Dre has the milk protein allergy...WLLSFF...argh!

xoxo>> so is Dre on BM still! How many months now? My little jus turn 6mths on 10 April
happy.gif
btw wats so unique about the Doidy cup? pls adivse...

Back