(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


steph
my bb rather sleep in sling than in the cot lor. so fussy i so tired ah!

jul
ya mine oso too heavy to move! other than tt i think he is simply lazy la!
 
Mamato6Js, yah.. that time after bb vaccine, he refused to sleep in the cot.. I had to carry him. then sleep for a while, will cry like scared like that.. sigh
 
he's stirring already! why oh why?? Oops! It's 2.5h from his last feed.. no wonder.

I really think he's on a growth spurt. He used to feed 3h-ly at this time, n only 2.5h-ly closer to late afternoon.
 
mamato6

Everytime I put sam on his tummy, he'll scream n turn red in the face. And lmost without fail, a pc of pisai will come out with his exertions haha
 
kam

Guess it's b/c u latch on the left only? That'll worsden the prob, but I understand. Sam din want my left boob too, so end up latching on the right, n then the lopsidedness worsens
 
wai wai
thnk i can join u gals le.. chair is delivered!! yeah... better go hang up the laundry and get ready to get out of the house.. r u driving?? rem that u mentioned u might be driving? or was it not u??
 
Step!
mugical nite, i got it durin hari haji.. bb sleep from 11:30pm to 8:30am..

but i rule it the next day, as went outing til late 4am..

i shld have see ur msg earlier sigh.....

Michelle,
Im suffering right now lor... go out stone stone.. see figures oso blurish....

very siong. plus need pumping at work... Stress....
 
Mchelle, the taime sale has highchairs, walkers, car seats, prams, toys, accessories, books, foam mats etc but I must warn, the prices though sale, may not be the cheapest you can find.
 
Hi all,
It's been some time since I last logged in... Been busy sending off my old maid and getting new ones. Down with cough and headaches since Monday while training my 2 new Filipino maids. Didn't have energy to log in and post though I've been pumping daily ard midnight. Sigh.

RE: Feeding water
I didn't feed my #3 water cos he was on TBF for the first 7 months. Only gave him abt 20ml lukewarm water each day after I started feeding him cereal around 7mths+, but continued to bf. Now, he's fine with both water and FM. In fact, he likes plain water more.
Think some nurses are more inexperienced than the docs. They told me to give my #3 water after his 6-in-1 jab even when I told them he was on TBF. In the end, I double-checked with the PD and she told me to bf him directly after his jab to soothe him. His temp didn't go up cos of that, I think.

shelled/ RE: Sophie
1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.sonnig
 
Taime & Infantine Sales

Anyone gog tdy, can update the buys here?

I wanna get some toys to entertain Sam. He is soo bored just sitting in his rocker all day coz he doesn't have any toys! And my feeble attempts to engage him are met with blank stares
sad.gif
 
Okie. Just updated for u, flower4.

RE: Sophie
1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
 
jul,
You can try showing Sam some pictures if you have storybooks. If not, try comic strips from the newspapers or magazines. I used to do that with my #1 before the toys came 'flooding'in from friends, relatives and colleagues.
happy.gif


Try this website for the melodies. I'm usually playing this for my kids to listen to.
http://www.nurseryrhymes4u.com/
 
mamato6js> yesterday nite my boy wake up 2times. both times i stuff de pacifier in n he go to sleep straight away. not bad. gonna try it few more times =p

cutedevil> haha. once dey discover n start screaming, den very sian liao. cos in public will scare malu -_-

angel> haha. tat y we all pay so much for yummie tummy =p

jul> it's under fisher price rite? too bad taime dun carry fisher price stuffs. else later i can go c if it's cheap

i suppose to go juz now after breakfast. but i forget to bring my boy's pacifier out. so i came hm. after hubby's con call at 3pm, fetch dad down to lengkee collect car, collect my htc phone, den i go down. wonder wat time is de sale up to

rach> paracetomol bitter meh? my son seems to love it, cos i think it's sweet.

u haven order de plush pad hor? i haven seen. but i wan blue vintage

flower4> haha. heng my mgr oso pumping. so i guess she can understand de prob i face. colleague told me she pump very often too =p

bbq98> erms. means i need to know de prices very well than i can buy? but i need go down buy parts replacement for my capella stroller
 
Ian used to be ok feeding from both breast and bottle but recently he started to reject bottle. Will scream his head off if I give him the bottle and he'd rather go hungry. Why like this?!?! I'm so worried cos this would mean I can't leave home without him!
 
RE: Sophie
1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
 
my boy suppose to have his 2nd dose of 6in1 today.. travel there, and the nurse told me 6in1 out of stock already -__-

so i was thinking then have pneumococcal vaccine instead... then the nurse say also out of stock
-__- alamak...

i cant wait to let my boy have injection cos i keep telling him, u nid to injecttion cos u are too naughty =P
 
michelle,

tat time after his first dose, he veri scare. i tell him, u naughty again i bring u go injection, then i do the holding injection action then he give him scare face.. first few day onli day... after that he forget already, then back to naughty form again =(
 
RE: Sophie
1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
11. jess (if price is good)


<font color="0077aa">itsy</font>
i have this problem too.. just few days ago.. he doesnt even want to latch...
his rejection of bottles is on n off.. difficult to catch his "routine". to us he is throwing tantrum n being veryyy fussyy or some other unknown reason....

for the bottle, we have to 哄 him to drink, 出法宝 like his chouchou pillow, squeaky toy, anything n everything to make him drink...
(training him to fed by my mom so when i go back to wk, he is a good boy to granny... lol)
 
<font color="dc143c">angel</font>
Dr Koh..
hahaha... Dr Vella is abt 50s???


<font color="dc143c">mama6</font>
aiyah... dun want to change liaoz la....
change again my HB kill me.. haha...
i'll just stick to Dr Koh.. but i can still follow ur schedule.. wahahha....
how much ur 6in1??
u got take rotaris??


<font color="dc143c">sonnig</font>
i tried to latch my girl after the jab in the clinic...she die die dun wan to drink...
scream and shout.. i gotta take her out before the rest of the parents stare at me....


<font color="dc143c">michelle</font>
already submitted to supplier before u sent in.. but every additional, i'll submit to supplier again in case in time to add in..
else will have to wait for pre order if its OOS liaoz...


<font color="dc143c">myfavchoco</font>
u dint make appt for jab ma??


<font color="dc143c">RE: Sophie
</font>

1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
11. jess (if price is good)
12. rach (if price is good)
meanwhile, let me check price too.. :p
 
RE: Sophie

1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
11. jess (if price is good)
12. rach (if price is good)
13. Sheryn (yeah if price is good..y not? MEx selling at $39.90? so hopefully it'll be much lower)
 
RE: Sophie
1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
11. jess (if price is good)
12. tlisa (if price is good)

Itsy/Jess
I also have the problem with my baby. I am not sure why she doesn't wants to latch on at times. She will just scream or turn her face away. Its worst with the bottle. We have to bluff her also and we usually have to place her on the rocker and shake the rocker while feeding her.

Its ok when we dreamfeed her but not when she is awake. I am very worried when I go back to work. Guess I have to start bottle feed her the entire day over the weekend while my hubby is around. I can't express the milk when I am home alone. When she cries I will be anxious and cannot pump the milk. With him around I feel more relax and can pump in "peace"
 
rach,

got leh.. the appointment date is the nurse gave me de. i didn go to PD, i go to GP cos i so so so much cheaper =P

but lucky is jus nearby my house, take a stroller out and walk over. kekekee..
today is the first time my boy stay in the stroller for 3 hours without carrying for a single second. (he is not sleepin) i m so happy. =))
 
<font face="tahoma">
<font color="ff3399">Re: Sophie The Giraffe</font>
Since Rach is going to do it then I won't bother liao. It's so nice of her to ALWAYS volunteer to take over everything.
Last time I was consolidating orders and contacting supplier for donut relief pack, she also cut in and take over from me. Now consolidating for Sophie, she also doing the same.
Jenifur was going to do for Ah Goo Plush Pad, then rach also jump in and take over.
Since it's gonna be like that all the time then we should just appoint Rach as the official bulk purchaser. Saves everyone else the time and effort.
</font>
 
<font color="9264ff00"> shelled</font> - Wah... why ur post so not friendly today? Aiya.. whoever manage to get better price for us better right? Think Rach only want to see if we can all save more money mah... if ur supplier can give better price then we can order from you and I sincerely thank you for the effort taken...
happy.gif


Maybe u dun mean to be so hostile but ur post really not friendly leh.. hehe Don't like that lah.. we still got many years to come and watch our kiddos grow up together and play together one leh...
happy.gif
 
<blink><font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">*Fans Shelled*</font></font></blink>

<blink><font size="+1"><font color="#6600ff">Mega Explosion Here</font></font></blink>

<font color="#6600ff">Some clarification perhaps Rach? Clear some air?</font>
 
<font color="9264ff00"> Pam</font> - U so cute leh.. can so visualise u taking fan trying to cool shelled down... heheh u very comical.. lol
 
<font color="dc143c">clarification?</font>
aiyah..everyone looking for better price... if can get cheaper price for everyone then ok.. but i didnt say confirm can get it also....

if shelled feels that i cut in, then she can find the giraffe loh...coz her post previously says
"I know the person in charge of the SG branch for Sophie, if want I can ask her for bulk discount. I dunno how much, or whether she willing to give not, but I can try lo."

since no guarranty, y i cant find out also??
did i do something wrong here?
if i did, i apologize...

was jenifur going to do the plush?
she sms me saying that if i can get good price also then she dun want to trouble her friend to lug in frm US..

which part of this sms says/explains that she wanted to do it?

i guess we should always find out facts/truths first before making accusations here...

it isnt nice and not goin to make everyone happy...

again, i say, if everyone here not happy with wat i am doing, tell me so... then i dun have to bother to look for good pricing too..
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Michelle</font>

Ate you the one who ask me to take photo of the playtex milk liner huh? I cannot rem if it's you or flower4 but here's e photos..

I only filled up to 180ml nia cuz I scare I clumsy, will spill</font>

3327344.jpg
3327345.jpg
3327346.jpg
 
bbq
thks! i got spare bottle at hm from the older kids.

hope tonight he back to his routine. i v zombie now ah, still gotta send kids up n down.

michelle
wah ur pacifier works like magic huh! maybe i shld try also. been toying with the idea leh but scared i cant wean him off. my nephew only weaned it off when he goes to p1!

hollow
i recvd my balboa sling. really v nice n comfy leh. thks for the help!
 
sonnig
wah u got 2 new maids? how u train them same time? ever since my 3yr plus maid went back end sept life has never been the same for me
sad.gif
she n my current maif work v well hand in hand i dun hv to worry abt a single thing. ever since she went back my current maid who been with me almost 2 yrs is overloaded with work cos the new maid is incapable n slow. my kids dislike her n my maid gotta handle both my gal n help me with bb when im out sending the older kids. then i more tired cos i gotta help out too. i cant go out run errand alone cos if maid babysit baby then nobody handle my gal n she totally dislikes new maid end up i gotta bring her everywhere i go n stand her nonsensical naggings LOL aiya long story, headache. now waitg to chg the new maid.
 
Michelle, if it's small items you are getting from the sale, even if it's more expensive there, the price diff won't be too much. But if you are getting big items like pram, it's better to at least know the price range before you go down.
 
RE: Sophie

1.Jul
2.itsy
3.angel
4.milkyway
5.mwerkz
6.cutedevil
7: stephie1735 (if price is good)
8.flower4
9.sonnig
10.cindy
11. jess (if price is good)
12. rach (if price is good)
13. Sheryn (yeah if price is good..y not? MEx selling at $39.90? so hopefully it'll be much lower)
14. tlisa (if price is good)
 
<font color="119911">Jess and tlisa</font>
Must 出法宝? Haha I keep telling Ian "Good boy good boy" But doesn't work. My hubby just leave the bottle in Ian's mouth (While Ian struggle and cries) and tell him "I got whole nite to 'play' with u, so u better drink now and get it over with". Faint! In the end, I'm sure all the milk in the bottle ended up in the tissues and not in Ian's stomach.
 
<font color="0000ff">kiki, mamato6Js</font> Thanks! I will monitor baby’s temp. Yeah, I was given paracetamol, strawberry flavour :p By the way, how often must we take their temperature after jab?

<font color="0000ff">mwerkz</font> I thought last time prettymums or kam mentioned something about CCK gathering? Hmm…

<font color="0000ff">jul</font> My baby flipped 90degs a while ago and her legs got caught btwn the bars!! (coz one side of the cot bars were left down…can’t put any cot bumper) and she went ‘wek,wek,wek’….I was laughing when I saw that her legs were caught and she was 90degs from original position! So funny!
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">Thanks all for ur concern... </font>

Fever has come down but not totally off yet. took paracetamol before n halfway thru my slp cos it shot up to 39deg. no aircon, just fan for circulation... i was covered thick thick from head to toe but still shivering.. so worried that i would pass it to jaelle when i latched her on last night. we are so close but no choice also la, i dun feed; who feed wor?

just glad i'm better le.. slight fever, whole body ache n numb numb de. </font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">Jaelle's update</font>

Brought her to the PD yesterday for her accessment n 1st dose of rotarix. Jaelle is doin very well. Dr was amazed at her development n the way she could lift her head up while she was on her tummy. I told her cos she has been slpin on her tummy since week 5? She's 6.4kg; 60cm at 12 weeks 5days. Not as heavy as some of the babies here but im happy la.. as long as she's growing well, what more can we ask for, right?</font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">Hollow...</font>

I also just collected my Balboa sling last night.. didnt have time to try it on with Jaelle yet but its nice n looks very comfy...

Thanks!</font>
 
Itsy
Haha your husband also very cute. My husband don't have that kind of patience. He told my girl DUN DRINK LOH. Later you want I also don't give you. Waste mummy's milk. That is my cue to take over.. cos he was shouting at her already. Hiaz... He one night already like that wonder what will happen if I leave him with baby for a day or week.
 



Back
Top