(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font color="#6600ff">Jul</font>

Me want Me want~ How muchy?? I can wait for you to drop by again.. XD

Sorry <font color="#6600ff">Stephanie</font>
kao_sticktongue.gif


Me needs that bag to put my pump bottles and funnels when I go to work... using the Ziploc now and it stinks with moisture >.<
 


Wah, this thread is moving super fast, so fast, can't keep up only after a few days not logging in!

<font color="0000ff">Rach</font> oh, gathering is tomorrow! alamak! so soon, will join you girls the next time lah....coz if I go, must bring mum along, coz never bring BB out on my own ever yet!! but mum's asleep already, and tomorrow early morning she goes to the gym, don't want to last minute tell her we have to go out!
<font color="ff0000">you girls have fun and eat to your hearts]content!!</font>

<font color="119911">Happy Belated Birthday MAMAto6Js!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">pumping pal</font> - so, the verdict is this also no use? or just the super shield no good? Hmmm,I just got myself a preloved one, as I thought <font color="0000ff">Jul</font> selling hers to <font color="0000ff">shelled</font>.
 
<font color="#6600ff">Gathering</font>

I might not be able to attend the high tea tomorrow... My eye is still not in a very good state. XD I may be a bit cock eyed because I haven't been wearing my contact lenses for 3 days now. Don't wanna trip with Kairi.
 
mummies,

are u all using baby laundry powder or detergent to wash your baby's clothes? is it really necessary ah? i find that the baby detergent that i using for my baby's clothes is not effective at all. if i put too little, her clothes don't smell very nice. if i put too much, it bubbles up ALOT and i have to do 'rinse' twice if not still very soapy! not sure if its not suitable for my front-load washer or what, coz front load washers usually use a lot lesser water. i feel like just using my normal persil powder. can or not huh?? any mummies tried and tested?
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - I dunno leh.. I heard is just $100+... Tues I go already then I tell u k.. think not all GP does vaccines for BB... Mine does..

<font color="aa00aa">Pam</font> - No Prob lah... You were the one whom said you wanted it first.. I also want to buy a bag to put my pumps and etc...

Am uploading BB's pic in FB... so saw my #1's pic with BB so show u ladies.. hehehe

3247054.jpg
 
kirs,
i received your email the second time round. yes, i can make it for gelare on tuesday cos husband bringing toddler to my mum's place that evening. have to wait for cookiez to confirm the venue and location though ... get the sling from you then =)

mummies meeting for monday buffet,
have fun!! 2.30pm buffet at novena will be too rushed for me cos have to get home to wait for toddler to come home from school, else i would sure join you gals =)
 
kiki> i use to use bb detergent, but very ex n finish very fast. ended up i change to normal detergent. but must get those liquid ones. i currently using top liquid detergent with anti bacteria thing. bb is fine with it. i suggest u to try once on bb, if no rashes or anything, den shuld be ok.
 
steph,

yep, pls let me know..thanks!

michelle,

why must use those liquid ones? powder cannot ah? ok, maybe i'd try one day. hopefully won't cause any rashes!
 
hi mummies,

anyone's babies feeding at 4 hour interval or when will they continue to feed at 2-3hours interval huh??

my girl will only latch for 15min after 4 hours...
if between 2-3hours i try to latch her, she either cries or only latch for 4-5min.. it has been quite standard 4-5min...then she suddenly start wailing...

whats wrong or issit normal??
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Sleepy Wrap</font></font>
Seller has gotten back with price..

So who's interested??
I need 10 pcs to secure that price..

Please put down ur names..

1. Rach
2. cutedevil
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
angel
was just reading back the post... yah my gal seems to like it.. gonna bring her out in that tmr.. prays hard it's gonna be a smooth one.. first time out alone and using the carrier... *fingers-crossed*
 
<font color="aa00aa">laundry powder</font> - I'm using the ABD laundry powder.. I have used that for my other kids too.. love the smell that stays on the clothes.. so far, we've used about 1 1/2 box of powder... not very costly cause its less than $6 a box...

find it good
 
kiki> dunno leh. forget hubby's colleague say y must use liquid liao. ahha. anyway no diff liquid or powder, so we juz bought another liquid one for bb lo. use diff brands for ours n bb =p

rach> lol. my boy can drink anytime. juz latch, if he dun wan he wun cry. juz sleep =x but if he still full n i latch him, he will drink only to vomit later -_-

steph> lol. wat abc detergent? where u buy from?
 
bbq> replied u liaoz..
happy.gif


my girl didnt really sleep the whole day...
15min each time... and happened only a few times in the day..
pray i have a good nite tonite...
 
Rach,
then you all buy super shield is for wat, for freestyle one hor?
wow rach, ur gal hair can fight with Kam's gal... so cute.. arms so strong...

shelled,
paisaypiasy ya, jul son name is sam, i typo.. thanks, i mix up w kiki's

Jul,
i shall hope &amp; pray for him to reach 3mth old 3 dec.

kiki,
my oso need to patpat, michelle,see u so lucky ur son on his own.

Michelle,
which pattern of LG mat u will be buying?

Shelled,
ur boobs seems heavy in ur recent photo you post here, do you have difficulty using freestyle?
 
<font color="aa00aa">Manduca Carrier</font> - I'm psycoing my hub to buy the Manduca Carrier. Anyone got the 10% off on 2nd Carrier to give?

But I only buying maybe end of this week or next cause hubby's busy and no time go try it with me
 
steph,

i'm using this detergent too but the liquid form. hmm..maybe i should try the powder form one, see if it works better. me not liking the liquid one.
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - I've never tried the liquid form cause I used this for my other kids so was like more than 5 years ago.. dunno last time got liquid form one or not... but powder one is good.. my helper hand wash the clothes daily.. notusing machine and it smells soooo nice.

Before baby was born, I always hold the dried baby's clothes and smell one.. heheh
 
my boobs are so unpredictable. cant seem to get much milk out of it now. yesterday 10mins 200ml. now 3mins only 100ml -_- actually i think de prob is de pump. grrs. my boobs cannot be emptied!!

steph> lol. tat's pureen. y u call it abc. keke =x

flower4> looking at pooh, yellow bear n rainforest

where is de babymallonline warehouse sale?
 
steph,

oh...your helper washes daily and so far u've used 1.5 boxes of the powder? me do baby's laundry alternate days only, and i've used 1.5 big bottles of this already! the liquid one costs $12.90. the powder one is cheaper! ok ok.. next road i try this powder one.

okie... just fed my baobei, i'm off to zzz. good nite!
 
<font color="aa00aa">mwerkz</font> - Its ABD not ABC.. Its Anti-Bacteria Detergent... cause got big big ABD on box, I always say this is ABD Detergent...

<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - Yah.. u dun need a lot to wash.. use like normal washing powder.. u know washing machine uses 1 scoop with whole load of washing right, so this one use about 1 table spoon a day...
 
prettymum, kris - tues is still on bah, cos need to satisfy my waffles craving! but sandwich also haben reply me leh...
haha juz saw her post, okie u all wanna lunch there? got a sandwich (really no pun intended!) place there which i heard is gd which we can try, then proceed for desserts? if so we meet 1.30pm? at orchard central or somerset mrt.

lina - tues on hor?? where have u been? bz with ur countdown? haha


i wun be joining u all for the gathering tmr... been bringing baby out everyday since thurs. if i bring him out long hours, he may scream in fright in the middle of the night... happened on thurs and just now. quite scary... damn loud one... so tmr his off day!

rach - i may be keen on the sleepy wrap, let u know soon

bernice, angel - when u use the wrap, do u wrap liao go out or go out then wrap? cos i will sweat a lot when i use my sling just walking to my bus stop... but my shoulder is aching!

kiki - i wanna know abt the washing pwd/detergent also leh... me using front load too.. i bought this kitz detergent to wash baby's clothes. hubby n mine use persil or spin

michelle - is top good? cos can use it for indoor drying right?
 
sandwich, cookiezz, lina
sorry can't join u gals for the waffle date on tues as I have to b home to wait for the contractor to fix a cabinet door.. Mayb next time if there's another one. Enjoy urselves.
 
I wanna join the gathering.. my mom wants to join in the fun to meet the sept babies! with her around i can go...!

Rach/ Stephanine add me pls! 2 adults and 1 bb with stroller :p
 
pamelia - hehe i am not very diligent in using wor haha!!! i thought u slimmed down le? i have been bz taking care of baby (and myself...) so everyday is so tired haha! paiseh!

milkyway - okie next time ok?

nitez... needa do night shift later... sad, i think i have nipple thrush leh... baby's been really fussing during feeding time, whether its latch or bottle feed. but he may be ok for a while then he fusses abt, refusing to feed... keeps tugging at my nipple also. need to see pd, gp or gynae ah? all so far from me...
 
<font color="#6600ff">Cookiezz</font>

I never really gained much in the first place >.< I just want my hips to shrink shrink shrink!

<font color="#6600ff">Bedtime for now.. Be up later at 4am... I think?</font>

<blink><font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">Good Night Mommies!</font></font></blink>
 
<font color="119911">Rach</font>
your girl latch for only 4-5min, so good. I guess if she is growing then no problem. From the photos u post, she looks strong and healthy.
 
paige

yeah i sold my strap to shelled liao. must ask her abt feedback hehe

pam, angel

u got pm

kiki

i'm using pigeon soap powder with my electrolux front-load too. hey so qiao, i also use persil. but i dun dare to use the norm detergent on bb yet.

i find bb detergent rather sticky. so i aws ks n do extra rinse.
 
<font color="Ff3399">Paige / Jul / Feedback on Pumpin Pals Handsfree strap</font>

Only 2 words: Neck Strain.
lol.gif

Esp when the bottles start to fill up and get heavier, I really feel it on my neck sia.
 
<font color="ff3399">flower4</font>
Huh?! I don't think I ever posted my pic in the forum leh. Link to my pic, yes. And I'm not using Freestyle. I'm using PISA.
 
<font color="#6600ff">Overslept!</font>

My Boobs feel like rocks! Let's see how much this can yield...

<font color="#6600ff">Jul</font>

You have mail.
happy.gif
 
hollow
haha. Ur hubs say the same thing as mine. Only managed to tell him about the wrap yesterday as he busy working even on weekends. R all men like that? He say I waste $ cos we have pupsilk, bjorn &amp; stroller liao. All seldom use now still wana buy another wrap. So now temporary can't buy liao unless I can psycho my hubs.

rach
I also need a stroller space later. Need ur help teach me how to use the pouch also, can? Cos dun think is it I dun know how to use so my girl not comfortable in it. Wana try again.

steph
Was previously using ABD but hubs dun like the smell so now change to pigeon laundry powder.
 

cookiezz : if we're taking the car, i'll wrap but not put him in till we get to our destination because marc sits in his car seat. i've only taken him out twice in it so far. i suspect it'll be hot though, because it's just nice in air-conditioned environments.

shelled : wah lau, how much milk are you producing to give yourself a neck strain with the strap??? i can't even get the bottles heavy enough to take advantage of the physics of the stupid strap! ie. i'm still not handsfree!!!
 

Back
Top