(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

WAHAHAHA i almost want to roll on the bed and laugh out loud. My bb was aslp then woke up, turn all red, fidgeting. I thought because of the beansprout pillow, so i removed it and tried to coax her back to slp. Then i stuff my nipple into her mouth, she suckle awhile and continue to fidget. I was like OMG what is going on? Because she normally poo poo also not like that... then i heard a POOT... she feel back to slp instantly.
 


Baby full mth
I have the bb full mth yesterday, A great disappointment with Melrose. My guest comment the curry not much taste, the vege and the mee hoon not nice but they do give a big portion.

They still prefer Neo garden even though they give small portion.

I got the cakes from sweet secret n they provide free printing but the picture not clear.
 
shelled,
On weekends, then have some free time, since already stucked at home. How do your manage to latch and pump at the same time? *amazed*

I'm also using ameda lactaline, i just on the cycle to the max, suction to about half. So far, only one letdown. A letdown is when the milk gushes out from the breast right? Feels so happy seeing milking gushing out when pumping but usually last no more than 30 secs? I also don't feel any letdown when latching my boy. How does it feels like? I only know there's a letdown when he starts swallowing very fast.

Any mummies experiencing this?
My boy makes noises when latching, sometimes even when on bottle. I thought he had phlegm in his throat. Asked the PD about this, she says their throat muscles/cartilage are not fully developed yet. Unless he turns blue when drinking, else I do not need to worry, unless it gets worse. Problem should clear after 3 months. But after the visit, for the past nites when sleeping, he makes very loud noises, his airway seems to be narrow, affecting his breathing. It seems like he can't sleep well at night because of this. Makes me even more tired cos I keep checking to see if he's ok. Perhaps should go seek a second opinion. Really worried if it's some respiratory problem.
 
Xiaowei,
I took my gal to see doc n she say too much air inside. SO I need to avoid dairy pdt.

She say we can use our 2nd n 3rd finger to hold the aroela to control the flow when latching the bb.

Today go blood test for jaudice. Hope it subside early. My son had it for 4 mths.
 
shelled - I have 3 boys 1 girl... my kids are quite big already (age 7, 4 and 3) so they normally play in the room on their own or watch tv..

But when u walk into the room after a while, its a nightmare.. cause my #3 will pour 2 boxes of toys out on the mattress and make a terrible mess... hahah

If they need water or etc, they will let helper know. If some one cries, fight or fall then myself or hubby will go check.
 
Hihi!

Time to update i think, been a long time!

My edd was on 25th sep and had show on tt day. Warded on 26th midnight cos got quite consistent contractions but the contractions stopped once i reach the hospital! So stayed at the delivery ward for the night and moved to the normal ward the next day. Only 2cm dilated.... then on 26th night, i couldn't tahan the pain anymore and took laughing gas. By midnight, pain got worse so decided to take epidural. it was actually backpain that was killing me more than the contractions. finally had a good night sleep with the epidural, with the hospital staff coming in every few hours to check bp?dilation etc. Whole labour process took 14+ hours according to the nurse... Had wanted a natural birth w/o epidural and ended up with natural birth, but assisted with vacuum and FOUR shots of epidural... *faintz* So finally baby was sucked out on 27th sep evening...

Jiayou all mummies! Baby's not killing me at the moment cos i am a bit boh chup, i will let CL handle most stuff so tt i can rest but my mum's the killer! Been nagging so much i can go crazy! Cant wait for confinement to end!!
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Steph</font>

Ya.. The promo now is buy 1 &amp; get the other 1 @ 50% off.

I added 10 bottles of fenugreek in the shopping cart to try, total amt is US$102.65 before using e GNC card. So each bottles work out to be US$10.27, cheaper den drugstore &amp; don't have to buy the Gold Card.

Faster go try now</font>
 
<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
haha... u good.. Pam also can do her own pedi mani.. haha...
hahaha.... but i cant find anywhere else to hold celebrations.. big and allow guests to hang ard and sit..
Aranda is like big chalet loh..
i wonder Aloha Loyang can or not.. my 1st choice there initially.. but then it was H1N1 quarantine place.. so HB say better not use there..
hahaha...

u feed even without him asking for it?? just shove into him and he'll suck meh??
mine cluster feed from 7plus 8plus..sometimes 9plus..
how to tuck to bed??? i dun do tucking leh..
after wash up, changed then feed then somebody will carry till she sleepy..then she need to suck till fall asleep....

last nite wake up at 2am, 4am, 7am.. coz HB snoring too loud la.. we were exhausted the nite before...
so he snore.. hahaha... she keep wakeing up..
else normally i can feed at 1plus..then 5plus.. then 8plys... for nites...

as in..when u change settings?? how to play?? u mean after let down, then try to increase or lower to see got diff??


<font color="ff0000">Paige></font>
at least when u BF lying down, u can rest for that 15-20min or even 40min...
what i do when i burp.. i actually play cheat... i push her up to sit..and i burp while lying down..when she's done, then i let her lie down..
hahaha...

<font color="ff0000">enxuan></font>
u need to check with ur GP if they provide.though most should....
if u taking 6in1, then u dun need the Hep B at 1st month...
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Kam></font>
1st Hep B is done at birth, 2nd Hep B is at 1st month, or 2nd month if taking with 6in1..
So if taking 6in1, which is at 2nd month, then no need to take hep B at 1st month.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Steph></font>
you've got mail
happy.gif


tin can keep for 4 weeks...

<font color="ff0000">enxuan></font>
i stay Yishun..
and as posted previously, I'm going to my GP for the jabs...
did u see my previous post on the costs??
happy.gif


My GP is at chong pang.. Yishun Ave 5..
happy.gif

if u need his contact let me know..

can check out
http://rayrachel.multiply.com/photos/album/164/Childhood_Immunization_Schedule_Chart
for the immunisation schedule too..
happy.gif
 
Jul,

yes, i didn't cut the milk feed. keke i just feed and burp thats all... at least urs is 2hrly feed. my ger all along is 3hrly for the first few months. my #1 oso quite jia lat. after the reflux got better, she was on milk strike when she is 3 months old. haha till ard 6months old then she really drink more milk. So she din gain alot of wt but is growing though... as long as she is healthy i'm very happy ler.
 
<font color="Ff0099">Connie</font>
Oh dear, so sorry to hear that your guests didn't enjoy the food from Melrose.
So far I never got any complaints from my guests except regarding the pork chop.
I hope the rest of your bb's full mth party went well.


<font color="Ff0099">joopz</font>
2 words: nursing pillow. Then bb becomes handsfree mah. Then just pump with 1 hand, still have 1 hand left!

I realise my letdowns only come with cycle on the lowest. Its darn darn slow, but it works the best for me! Suction almost midway for me.

Yeah, letdown is when your milk suddenly gushes. I also don't always feel my letdowns. In the early weeks I would still feel my boobs tingling, but now NOTHING. So i have to check the pump visually for letdown. As for latching on, i'm sure bb knows how to handle letdown lah, so that part I don't care. LOL.


<font color="Ff0099">Steph</font>
So it seems that I may need to hire a helper if I'm gonna have more kids. Especially if I still dream of having any time to myself and my Hubs.
Hmmm... ok, I'm thinking too far liao.
lol.gif

My #1 also pours out his toys. I think all kids that age do that.


<font color="Ff0099">Rach</font>
Usually by 1-1.5hrs, they won't be 100% full anymore mah. If they're the greedy sort (like the way my boys are), they sure whack the milk one.
Somebody carry until she's sleepy?! Suck until fall asleep?!?!
Wah lau, not say I curse you arh, hope she don't let this develop into bad habit, otherwise next time you have hard life sia.
Tucking in bed = bedtime routine lor. For lazy mommies like me, I just change diaper, talk to him a bit and tell him guai guai go sleep liao. 意思意思 pat pat a bit on the chest while singing lullaby then ok, close door liao. If he cry after that ,I also bo chup liao.
 
Hi rach, can I know the price of the milk tray? How to use ah? As in how to heat up? Put the sticks directly into milk bottle to defrost?? Thanks!
 
how much is your 1 mth old drinking?

for babies who are 1 mth old, how much is your bb drinking? my gal seems to be drinking alot, abt 100-120ml per feed, abt 8 feeds a day, and yet sometimes she seems hungry still and can drink somemore! seems like she is drinking way more then the feeding formula that calculates by weight. how abt yours?
 
Jenifur, its working now... just now when I tried, it was still full price... now its the discounted price...

Do we get more discounts with Goldcard? hehe can borrow urs? lol
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - My baby also drinks about 100ml to 120ml (if I feed her EBM). When latch on, I dunno.. heheh

<font color="aa00aa">rach</font> - do you have more info on the milk trays? like size of each stick? Will it be too long for Avent bottles? can advise?

Cheers,
Steph
 
<font color="ff0000">michelle></font>
wah.. so nice all meals settled..

i wanna sushi too..

emailed u liaos on the milk trays..

<font color="ff0000">Paige></font>
ya lo.. i count count my GP like cheaper by $20 than poly...
hahha...

<font color="ff0000">bbq></font>
singhealth only have 5 in 1.
only National Healthcare have 6in1..

<font color="ff0000">Connie></font>
avoid diary products means no milk??
can i drink HL then??
EnfaMama can or not??

<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
haha.. i know there's let down only when i hear drip drip drip loh. hahahaha..

haha.yah..if she dun latch, she wont sleep..she seldom go to sleep lying there in bed...

huh...so u just leave him there to cry till he's tired then sleep ah??

she'll cry and someone will tend to her, my mum, HB or me... wahhahhaa..nobody leaves her crying..
oh no.. i'm spoiling her it seems...

how long will he cry before he falls asleep??

just now i very hungry so i tell her.. Mummy very hungry already, mummy go eat dinner then come back for u okay?
u take a rest first.. later mummy wash u up... then u pat pat..go eat...
throughout my dinner.. no noise at all.... i was trying to open my ears big big in the kitchen....
then when i came back..surprisingly, she fell asleep liaoz..
so now i'm happily here. wahahahaha....

but normally, she has to latch to fall asleep.. or carry until sleep then we put down..
huh.. like that cham la....

<font color="ff0000">cookiez></font>
ermm.. can u PM me?? then easier for me to email u back?? hehe..
cant post the price here la..
happy.gif


how to use? - Ask SHelled.. she's the founder of the milk trays in this thread..and many other things.. wahhahaa..

<font color="ff0000">kiki></font>
my gal has been drinking 100ml from 3weeks onwaards.. and i havent EBM feed her since CL left.. so i dunno how much she drinking now leh..
i've been latching on 24/7 since CL left. haha..

<font color="ff0000">Steph></font>
its 30ml per stick.. 8 sticks in a tray... supposed to fit all bottles..
ask Shelled for more info.. or check out www.sensiblelines.com
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">Sensible Lines Milk Trays></font>
please <font color="ff0000">PM me</font> for the price and dun ask me here.. coz cannot post here..
happy.gif


for more info, check out www.sensiblelines.com for the milk trays!
happy.gif
 
Shelled, can advise how long it is?

Cause will it stick out if put in avent small bottle? also how to put in 2-3 sticks in one bottle? can fit?
 
stephanie &amp; rach,

how many times do u feed a day (within a 24hr period)? your baby seems full and happy with this amt each time? got vomit or not? sometimes my gal will vomit a little, so i'm wondering if its too much. but then she also seems hungry still, because she is still opening and closing her mouth...doing the 'i'm still hungry' signal.
 
Help~~~~~
my boy spit up milk very often, is it considered reflux??? i latch with lying down position all the time, is it a reason that causes him spit up so often???

my 15-month gal came home for the weekend after my confinement. it was a total madness to take care of her and the newborn. my gal becomes more cranky as she grows up, then some more think she is jealous of didi, she gets super cranky. at night they take turn to wake up, hubby k.o. so i woke up every hour to settle the kids. my breasts went totally flat because of tiredness. then i also became very cranky. i really pei fu those of u who can handle many kids. sometimes i wonder is it too early for me to have #2, when #1 can't even walk well
sad.gif
 
jenifur:
Thanks for your warm welcome back! I shall try to pop by more often
happy.gif


kiki:
I also wonder how much my baby drinks. I gave up expressing milk coz I am just too tired. And the last few times i did, she didn't really like the bottle. Once, even after a full bottle feed, she still cried for the breast! So ended up feeding her for a very long time
sad.gif


Paige:
I have the same question as you! Lying down to feed is great esp at night, but I also feel so tired having to get up to burp her. And I have to do it in the middle of her feed too, as she sometimes chokes a little or seems to have air.
 
<font color="Ff0099">Rach</font>
At first he would cry for 1hr or even more. Then gradually get lesser and lesser, until now often he don't even cry. Even cry also no more than 5 mins.
I'll only go in to tell him not to cry, and that its not cos I don't love him. It's just that its bedtime and he should learn to fall asleep on his own.
Quite chek ark, I won't deny, but I feel its better in the long run. Josh went thru the same thing as well.

Seems like your gal quite smart, so just continue doing what u did just now lah. Since obviously she can go to sleep without latching/patting/etc.


<font color="Ff0099">Re: Milk Trays</font>
Wah lau... You make me sound like an evil persuader to make all of you spend money!! If only I made money from all the things I convince you guys to buy, I sure be very very rich!
Maybe I should open my own online shop and sell all these things that I recommend. hahahaha.

Ok, shoot all your milk tray related questions. Next gathering you all pay for my meal.
lol.gif



<font color="Ff0099">Steph / Re: size of milksticks</font>
I don't use avent, so i dunno how big/small the bottles are.
But the measurement for each stick is abt 9.5cm long (9.35cm to be exact).
With the Pigeon bottles, can fit 3 sticks (standing upright) into the small bottles, and 5 sticks into the big one (4 standing upright, 1 broken into half and put on top of the 4).

If the entire stick doesn't fit into the bottle, can always break into half or even thirds and put into bottle.
 
<font color="aa00aa">kiki</font> - I latch on during the day but sometimes even after latch on, baby can still take 60ml of EBM. I ever go to Parentcraft about 1 week plus ago and they estimate that baby latch on took about 80ml of BM. My baby must take a lot of milk before he can contently sleep but after say 2 hours, will cry and open mouth to look for me...

If just latch on, he will fall asleep and once I take out my nipple, he will cry and open and close mouth again..
sad.gif


Since this morning 2 am, he's been fussing..
sad.gif
never sleep much... Keep latching him on.. then he drink till puke.. hahah I sadist mum, u want to drink, I let you drink loh..drink until you puke.. heheh I know my supply low... so just latch him on... he just now latch on so much that he bring up milk a bit a bit for like 3 times today.. middle of the night normally latch him lying down side by side.

I've been latching him on (carrying him) since afternoon say about 12:30pm.. once I unlatch, he wake up and cry.. only now I put him in cot and on the cot mobile he never make noise.. *crossing fingers* hope he stays like that for at least an hour.. my back hurts very badly cause been carrying him since 12pm.
 
stephanie:
I feel for you! My baby has been fussing quite a bit too. And she often falls asleep on my breast - when I know she hasn't finished her feed. So sometimes no choice I put her back into her cot, then a while later she wakes up again to cry to complete her feed! She also seems to be sleeping alot less these days. My lower back has been hurting a lot too, so am trying to do back exercises and lying down to feed whenever I can.
 
<font color="ff0000">kiki></font>
feed about 9-11 times..these few days 9times.. i dun consider those fussy times.. coz they suck a few min fall asleep..wake up suck a few more min..
but proper feeding is abt 9 times...
she will vomit out a teaspoon worth??

sometimes opening and closing could be she want to burp out the air but cant??
my gal does that sometimes but after i burp her and she gave a loud..buuurrppp...she's ok liaoz..

<font color="ff0000">shelled></font>
1hour???????????/ u left him to cry for an hour????????????????
faint..my house will be tear down liaoz...and HB would definitely scold me for leaving her to cry...

haha.. i dunno issit she smart or she really too tired.. whole day no sleep.. i've been carrying her.. latching her..
she fall asleep i got up..she open eyes big big.. faint....
the dinner time was the only time she slept..and she just woke up.. so sleep for abt 2 hours ba.. heheh...

hahahhaha... i also think so.. if i sell all that i get for u all to buy.. i also huat liaoz.. hahahhaha...

wah..great! i have Pigeon bottle. both big and small.. in future... when i introduce bottle feeding, i'll use the Pigeon ones..
now i still got the NUk Nuk ones that HB gotten..the super small and cute bottles.. wahahha... that time give FM la.. wah lao..
buy 2... now sitting inside sterilizer and waits to be sterilized everytime..dunno for what.. hahaa..but i leave everything inside sterilizer anyway...
hehee.. only take what i need out.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Baby Cot></font>
i've stopped using the baby cot..though its still physically there.. coz i find bending over bery aching for my poor abused back..
so i changed diapers, bathed and change bb on my bed...
and she sleeps with us as well.. so that easier to feed at nite.. none of us need to get up. hahaha...
only when she poo then i get up to reach for the diaper etc which is next to our bed...
 
*wai wai*

in fact my #2 and #3 age gap of 16 mths oni. when i delivered my #3, #2 walks like bu4 dao3 weng1, nt v stable yet...

how difficult it is, it will passed...nw tat they are 3 and 4 oredi, sometime looking back, i don't know hw i survived thru it oso, haha..

anyway, i get hub to help feed the newborned at least once during the midnite feeds. say last feed at 11pm then hub will take the 2am feed so i can rest til the next feed at 5am....

anyway if really stressed and tired, maybe can get a helper??

if u wonder if it's too fast to haf a 2nd kid when the 1st is still so young, i wonder why i haf so many kids in the 1st place!! and furthermore #2 and #3 age gap so close oso!! and the 1st and the 4th, 9yrs difference!! I shld be v sing nang liao coz #3 will be going sch too next yr...bt nw like 'tie leg' wif an infant!

HAHA! bt 'wat done cannot be undone' lor...juz telling/reminding myself, kids will grow...right or nt?
happy.gif
 
Shelled: How to use the milk tray ah? Just put into the milk bottle and then into the food warmer? Or can use warm water to warm the bottle? Thanks!
 
girly girly, we two in same predicament leh... hehehe exactly what i wanted to type,.. lol
my #2 thst time was worse..,. she started crying and rolling on the floor for hours...

but it will pass lah...
 
I'm gg crazy also.... sleepless nite, pumping, , supervise #1 school wk, handling cranky #2 and a crying baby who kept yelling and screaming without tears for hours. Carry also can't, No matter how we coax aso no use. I'm so stress, reli wanna cry out loud. How nice if can fast forward time to 3 mths later....
 
<font color="0077aa">Hi Mummies, sorry to interrupt. I have abt 5 glass bottles to give away in exchange for 1pkt Pigeon/JJ travel wet wipes. Bottles are 90ml, I cannot use them anymore as my girl is now 4mths and feeding 120ml of breastmilk per feed, so these glass bottles are perfect for 0-3mths whether you are using breastmilk or formula milk. plus no need to worry abt being BPA free!

Also have many disposable silicon teats given by hospital still in sterilised pkging, exchange 5 for 1pkt Pigeon/JJ travel wet wipes. can be reused.

Collect in punggol. PM me if you're keen.</font>
 
enxuan> I go to the Goodhealth Medical clinic inside Sun Plaza (next to sembawang MRT). Cos convenient mah! The doctor is pretty nice, and imptly, will not charge consultation (you only pay for jab and any medi) unless you need to speak to him regarding stuff, or baby is gonna do the developmental checks.

Also, there's the library there, then can wait there (just ask nicely for the nurse to give you a buzz when your turn is due soon). And can go shopping too! :D

Rach> I live in yishun too!

I think I know the chong pang doctor.. the one next to the 7-11 where many people strike toto one issit? He is a nice doctor. :D

By the way, where did you do your mani-pedi? Only $38!!! I wanna do too!
 
BBQ
i cant rem how much is the bumbo but i find it v useful for my gal! but she was quite chubby as a baby with thunder thighs, so after a while the leg part got too cramp for her and each time i lifted her out of the seat her thighs got stuck! but she loves sitting in there.

steph
like Shelled, i also wonder how u manage to latch baby on whole day. i can only hv that luxury during my confinement mth. now that confinement is over, my hub expect me to take over some of my duties which he been carryg out for me during confinement. i just cant happy happy latch baby and nurse him for as long as he wants. no time lor! then my poor mom always panics when im out running errands/ sending kids and baby starts crying for milk if im doing total latch and gotta wait for me to come back home to nurse him. so now im practising what nworking moms do. my boy takes ebm in the day and i only latch him at nite. at least i dun have to be speeding home every time i recv call from mom. v dangerous driving and bad for my blood pressure. so stressful to be breastfeeding with so many kids and so many places to send them to! u r better than me, at least ur younger ones go to childcare till evening.

Itsy
wah ur supply increasing slowly but surely leh. with dilligent pumping im sure it will continue to increase. i also taking like what steph mentioned. 3 x 3 a day and i dun smell like maple syrup yet leh. my supply dipped quite jia lat last wk cos i was so stressed out, almost went into depression but now i can see supply coming back too.
 
<font color="ff0099">rach</font>
Yes! 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unorthodox, I don't deny. But when Hubs is not around, that's all the time I need to prepare Joshua for bedtime as well. So when K cry, too bad for him lah. I can't possibly carry him into the bathroom to shower J right??
Eversince K was born, Josh has been dragging his bedtime. Last time routine only 15mins, now more than 30mins. Disgustingly, J is going to bed much much later than K. And he's the bugger who keeps me up at night instead of K.
lame.gif


My bed gives me a worse backache than anything else! That's why Hubs had to buy a changing table from IKEA for me. Otherwise my back sure break.
Your bed also sibei multi-purpose!
lol.gif



<font color="ff0099">cookiezz / Re: How to warm milksticks</font>
Yes. Just put the milksticks into milk bottle then use warmer. Or warm water also can. Same as what you would normally do with EBM.


<font color="ff0099">happykae</font>
I think 3 mths later still not enough. If can fast forward, I want 4 mths later! So my bb already 6 mths old. I find it easier from 6 mths on.


<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
I got one from taka bb fair, haven't had a chance to use it yet. Must wait until bb's neck is strong enough then can use.
But from what I heard, babies outgrow it very quickly because of the fixed seat size. But it was going real cheap @ taka bb fair, so heck lah, just bought it anyway cos K enjoys sitting upright.
 
corsage,

long time no see, glad to see u back here. my bb also always latches on for a very long time, she never wants to let go and I always have to break her. how old is your gal now?

waiwai,

my gal also always spit up milk, though not a lot, just a small amt. at first i thought i'm over feeding, but she still seems hungry. after spit up she still wants to drink! think spitting up is quite normal? mine started to vomit/regurgitate milk around 2wks old.

stephanie,

how old is your bb now? mine after latching for more then half hr, can still take in 90-100ml of milk leh! sometimes even 120ml!

rach,

i'm certain its not the burping problem. shs is still hungry. now u still feeding 9-11 times? do u feed on schedule or on demand?
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
Can't sit upright yet. But in another mth or so, his neck shld be strong enough to use the bumbo. Meanwhile I've been propping him up on the couch with my nursing pillow as support. It keeps him quiet, as long as he doesn't topple to his side.
lol.gif


Erm... I can't remember for sure, but I believe the bumbo itself was $49.90, and the tray was $13.xx. Really cheap 就对了啦. Otherwise I also won't pay so much for a transitional object when I can just as easily let him sit upright on the couch.
 
bbq98,

i think the bumbo is abt $75-$85 depending on where u get it from. i think at places like mothercare its more ex, i remember seeing it there and remembering it cost more. then if with the tray it cost more too, or can get separately. i bought one for my gal months ago, but i also can't give any review as i've not started using it for my gal as her neck is not firm yet.
 
The chair has got really nice colors and if it's really good, I would like to get it for my kids - just that I have to get two lor. Thanks for the info.
 
when do babies turn?
when can they actually flip over ah? my gal at 1 mth looks like she is trying really hard to turn already. sometimes when she's awake and playing, she will kick her legs, sometimes use her legs to lift her butt and like try to turn. i'm like..oh no...not so fast!

putting bb in tummy down position
is it ok to put baby in tummy down position at 1 mth old? how old would be good to do this? my aunty said that i should put the bb in this positon to sleep sometimes, but i'm quite paranoid, because she still can't lift her head, so if she's uncomfortable, she won't be able to turn herself over.
 
*Steph*

haha..one thing different...u so much younger than me lor. by the time u are my age, ur kids will all be off to sch oredi. u can shake legs liao and most impt still young and can do many many things!

ya true lor...no matter hw difficult it is, it will passed...TIME DOESN'T FREEZE.

*Happykae*
u haf a helper right?? if can fast forward time, i want it to be 7 years later...ALL off to sch!! with many hours of peace! bt then wonder by then, i will feel lonely or nt, haiz...human is juz so contradicting...
 
rach> ya. all my meals are settled. considering my hubby's working hrs oso quite standard. n his office quite pro family. so knowing tat he have a new born at hm, he wun have to entertain bosses drinking now =p

i check my mail later. btw how much shelled paid for her milktrays previously ah? i remember half price or so.

bbq98> i remember buying the bumbo chair for ard 49bucks at taka bb fair earlier on. still sitting in my boy's room. not sure when he'll be able to sit in there though =p hubby's colleague recommended dem to us. cos she find it useful.
 
<font color="ff0099">bbq98</font>
If you don't mind, you can buy 2nd hand off the mommies in the WTS threads. Cos it's entire piece of plastic, its easy to clean and maintain so the item would mostly be in good condition. Will be cheaper too since it's preloved and you'd need to get 2.


<font color="ff0099">kiki</font>
Yah, it was damn good deal. By the 2nd time I went to taka bb fair, all sold out liao. Heng I managed to convince my hubs to get it on the 1st day.

K can flip from his back to his side when he was 3wks old. Which is quite scary considering how young that is! But heng lor, after once or twice, I never caught him doing it liao.

I never feel safe putting babies to sleep on their tummies, for the same reasons that you stated. LIke... suffocation hazard like that.
 
I want to share a miracle!!!!

My boy's eyes were wide opened again and was fussing. I was prepared for another sleepless night. So, I tried using the sling agian....this time, yes shelled, I put the lower body in first. I still don't know how to use it so now my boy looks distorted in the sling.But the MOMENT I put him in, his eyes closed and he slept immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the problem is, I don;t know how to take him out without waking him
sad.gif
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">kiki...</font>

its ok de... u should try.. i find my gal slp betta on her tummy.. slps longer too.. i heard its gd training for her neck.. duno how true.. but since she slps betta.. n doesnt fuss that much.. i put her in that position most of the time..</font>
 
Michelle, it looks useful but i hope my babies' thigh won't get fat too fast.

Shelled, I wouldn't mind. shall check around. Tks
 


ling,

u normally put her in that position for how long? i find that when i put my gal on her back for more then 2 hrs, her back feels very hot! so i have to keep turning her on her sides sometimes. does your gals tummy get hot in that position?

shelled,

yes, my gal can also turn to her side, but not totally flip over on her tummy. but she can turn to her side but not stay in the side position unless she somehow manages to also flip her other leg over to secure that side position. keke..not sure if u can picture what i'm trying to say.
 

Back
Top