(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Ling.. I like the cheese dips n nachos… but I got the cheese meltz w beef as well.. that is not as cheesy as I imagine cos Rach painted too nice a picture in my head liao! Hahaha its not bad la.. can try lo but not something that I’ll hook one. but I shld be getting more cheese dips next time 

2.5 more hrs to go and its weekend! Yeah..

Wifey.. all e while I will get running nose as n when I on the aircon for whole nite.. nw tt I’m pregnant.. air con DEF need to be on whole noght so I get running nose more often.. at 1st I tried not to take flu medi.. but really cant take it.. so miserable.. so nowadays I will just take lo.. since GP says its safe to take..but I’m loading myself w loads of fruits nw.. cos got excuse to eat cold cold fruits ma haha

Havnt buy any extra storage for milk yet.. cos scare buy liao no milk then no use.. so will see hw ba

Princess.. I think only give to relatives ba.. last time I onli had buffet lunch.. I din give any cakes/ anything.. but I think my mum did make some red eggs for anyone who wants to eat lo

Michelle.. my frien gynae says TMC more for pregnant ladies, so shld be safer.. so advise her to go TMC instead of mt A lo

kiki

Haha so many things to do, so little time. I really hope can start my reno in 2 weeks so that I can finish by end-Jul.

Need. i bring everything including photocopy!!
so i juz pass everything to the counter and make sure they dun move and complete the transaction for me !!!! Last round my hb waited for hours to get the birth cert ... wait and wait and wait... so this time round i'm going to do it myself and not waste the time on waiting...

<font color="0077aa">michelle</font>
my doc says la.. hehe.. maybe cos of caffeine?
but anyways! i just a my fave Iced teh-O this lunch :p.. being 3 mths since i drink.. in moderation la.. makes me happy too...

the cold drinks: heard that it will "weakened" our body aft giving birth lo..
i know oso cannot take cold drinks.. but weather too hot to not resist cold stuff... lol

kiddo,

oh, wah... u bery on. hehe... hmm... maybe i shd also get my hb to prepare all the photocopied docs, so the process will be faster like you say.

<font color="ff6000">itsy</font>
Poop still must see mood one meh? Nowadays my poop schedule all weird cos I really think Keegan is blocking the way. Very frustrating wor! But yes, I did manage to get my poopy out and probably fell asleep by 5am.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">Katherine</font>
Eeks! The spree org never say how long the spree will take? Now you make me worried lor. I went to join this Old Navy/GAP spree abt 2 wks ago, she also never update anything until now...

<font color="ff6000">berrypie / Jess</font>
It's ok, I understand. Obviously you guys ordered the 2-Pack Flat Pads for an intended purpose, so of course you would prefer to have the item. I totally understand, which is also why BBmall made me very angry. if I ordered a specific item, I would also prefer to have it instead of having it swapped to something else.

So... here's another solution:
<font color="aa00aa">momoteh / floralim</font> > <font color="aa00aa">If you guys don't want to swap the 2-pack for a Water Absorbent Pad, I'll refund the $$ to you and then I'll try to sell off the Water Absorbent Pad myself lor. Or keep for my own use. Whichever lah.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Jul</font>
They very idiot leh. I called in only to get directed to voice mailbox. So I spammed all their email addresses with the same complaint email. No reply also. Fwah lau.
angry.gif
Did u get a refund the last time you ordered the caps?

<font color="ff6000">New MTB</font>
I bought the milktrays from Motherhood Exhibition recently, but haven't had a chance to use it yet cos haven't give birth mah!
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">Michelle</font>
Yup yup! That's how I feel about it as well. After all, really no harm done to try and tell bb to stop kicking mah. But I guess maybe it may FEEL stupid to talk to your own stomach?
lol.gif

<font color="ff6000">kiddo</font>
Which hospital you give birth in last time? Cos my experience of registering baby birthcert not so jialat. Everything completed within 20 minutes leh.

shelled - MT A lor.. i also think so shouldn't be that bad lor... But some how things happen.. den i din know till my HB finally tell me and complaint abt it.... i think last round he kena a new staff everything also dunno de... that y!!
This time i go do it myself must die die HIT them hard....

shelled what this water absorbent pad?? help in if not to expensive!!

Shelled,
Ya, now must have mood then can poop cos I dun dare to "Gek" too hard, I heard b4 preggy gek too hard, bb came out! Scary!

Nursing Bra
Bought nursing bra at John Little yesterday. Very cheap leh... Eternity brand, original price $9.90 - $12.90, there's 20% discount and if you have JL card, you'll get rebates too. But down side is there's limited designs, they're plain and ah-ma bra looking but I dun care lah.. wear at home nvm. Sales end this Sunday.

<font color="ff6000">California BB &amp; Desitin BP

Hey Mummies..

This is just FYI if ur interested.
Juz came accross this BP selling all CALIFORNIA BB Products and DESITIN CREAMY.

BP will end on Monday, <u>6th July</u>.
ETA of products is <u>4th August</u>.

Can check it out if u want...
happy.gif

</font>

It's the same as this item: http://www.babymallonline.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1301/osCsid/ab034a408f0d571723729143b04dab79

Basically put between the mattress and bedsheet for baby cot, so that in the event of "accidents" (pee/puke/poop) the mattress won't get dirty lor. I've been using it with my #1 for more than a year already. Keeps the mattress in good condition and makes it easier to clean up any mess also.

Price is <u>S$13.50 per piece</u>, including shipping costs liao.

I will be very very very appreciative if you would buy a piece off the Batch 1 mommies. Maybe can buy from Jess lor, since she offering to sell hers.

I also heard of that before! But no choice leh, if need to squeeze hard to get the poop out, cannot be I hold back and then let the poop stay inside me right?! Later constipation how!?!

At home I also cannot wear Ah-Ma nursing bra leh. Later my hubs get turned off how?! Sorry arh, very vain.
biggrin.gif

Once I was thinking when pooping... A bit gross lah but hor, I was thinking if that mummy who pooped the bb out, what to do after that? Should take it out of the toilet bowl? Aiyo, very traumatized!

Shelled,
Piang! Just delivered, hubby turned on also bo-bian!.. can't do anything right. Haha I checked out Triumph nursing bras too but even worse, cups so big, cover the whole breast! furthermore they're more ex.

Shelled, i can take one since it not expensive.
whom to pay $$ PM me the details

delivery wise same pass thru to the west line )if any) or thru milkway!!!

or if there is any gatherings on Sunday!!

<font color="0000ff">Melissa></font>
yes u can. please transfer to POSB Savings 130-16522-2 ASAP.
thanks... PM me ur ref number when u are done.
thanks.

<font color="0000ff">KAtherine></font>
oh u ordered the pre pan fried huh?? mayb got diff that way..
coz maybe u dint pan fried to the way it should be.. mine was really drooling lo.. :p

<font color="ff0000">Medela Swing Breast Pump></font>
Bought in May 2009, still with warranty til May 2010.
Comes in full packaging.
Price: $250.

Contact Liyun @ 97618625

<font color="ff0000">Avent Isis iQ Uno Electric Breast Pump></font>
Bought in Nov 2008, still with warranty til Nov 2009.
Comes in full packaging.
Price: $150, comes with milk storage bottles.

Contact Liyun @ 97618625

wahahahahahah
the thot of poopoo and bb out... it is not that easy unless u are in due already.......
if u are having contractions and think it is poo (which is hard coz contractions will kill u already, poopoo pain dun kill that hard)

So if u "gek" too hard suppose u will have some musle pain later on BUT it shouldn't be BB out!!

And then it not like those movie u push bb will drop out that fast ... coz under norm circumstances the head will pop out first and will sort of stuck there then norm doc will tell u stop pushing and they will pull the bb out liao...

Hi ladies,

I just bot Avent nipple cream at Isetan. Retail price is $22 now selling at $15.40 (less 30%)
For those who still hv not got theirs, may want to hurry down...

shelled

Yeah they refunded for my missing infant caps the last time. They're getting from bad to worse huh? Now they even charged us!

Hi Mummies, sorry to intrude.
I have an Ameda Lactaline, comes with BN valves (for your hygiene purposes). Bought end last year so warranty still valid.

Pumps were used for 3 months but kept at v good condition. Bottles were sterilised everyday during use.
Collection locations flexible - open for discussion (weekdays: Jurong, Bukit Batok, Tanjong Pagar, Upp Bukit Timah; weekends: Bukit Batok, Upp Bukit Timah, Queenstown, Bugis etc)

If u r genuine about buying, i can also let u have the
1. Ameda Flexishield areola stimulator (used only once)
2. Pumpin Pal original handsfree strap
3. Pumpin Pal Super Shields (used only once)(http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id=20&amp;Itemid=31),
4. Soothing CD for Mummies (for relaxation during expressing of bm)
5. Lanolin spray mist (BN), and
6. Milk storage bags
all at a "package price".

Email: [email protected].

<table border=1><tr><td>S/No.</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>Paid?</TD><TD>Transaction Reference</TD><TD>COLLECTION VENUE</TD><TD>Rach to pass to: </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333950299</TD><TD>By hand</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>kiddo (kidkiddy) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: no indicate</TD><TD>milkyway - Collect @ RP</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>angel (26erithink) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 7154 </TD><TD>milkyway - Collect @ Serangoon</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ginack</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2334237656 </TD><TD>milkyway - Collect @ Serangoon</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Paige (paigey) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 20090701350074 (OCBC)</TD><TD>milkyway - Collect @ Serangoon</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>purpleclouds</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2332996067</TD><TD>milkyway - Collect @ Serangoon</TD><TD>milkyway </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Angeline Lee (angielsw) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333043202</TD><TD>Collect w/ Bbmall (Batch1)</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>berrypie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 5408(ATM) / Acct: 118290976</TD><TD>Collect w/ Bbmall (Batch1)</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>itsy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2332947772</TD><TD>Collect w/ Bbmall (Batch2)</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>hui chern (mybb)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 20090701394841 (OCBC)</TD><TD>Collect w/ Bbmall (Batch2) OR @ Sengkang</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Floralim </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333524060 </TD><TD>Mail out with BBmall </TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Crystalz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333827059 </TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333338106</TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>kiki (kiki6) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333272357</TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Moojenn</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2332819987</TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>bbq98</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2334183187</TD><TD>Shelled</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jul_04</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2334874553 </TD><TD>Shelled</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>momoteh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333956662 </TD><TD>Shelled</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>shelled</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333179231</TD><TD>Shelled</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>wifey</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2335410431</TD><TD>Shelled</TD><TD>Shelled </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Michelle (mwerkz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2334116601 </TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ling (chellechelle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333092535 </TD><TD>By Hand</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>happymrskoh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 6390(ATM)</TD><TD>By hand (Hougang/Wdlands/Bt Merah)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jess (phengpheng)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2332716469</TD><TD>By hand (Outram/NEL Line)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joopz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2333267825</TD><TD>Collect @ Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>rorqual</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2332953379</TD><TD>Collect @ Sengkang after work</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>squirrel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2335574074</TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Wanling (Oct MTB)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2335811188</TD><TD>Novena</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Fifidoog (Oct MTB)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2669(ATM)</TD><TD>Raffles Place</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ipheh (Oct MTB)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2336015694 </TD><TD>Normal mail</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Pinkiemie (Oct MTB)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2336945005 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Shugar (Oct MTB)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ref: 2336013305</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Sweetzinc (Oct MTB)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>rae_cheong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

YAY!! You trf $13.50 to POSB savings 137195836.
I'll refund the $$ directly back to those mommies who'd rather not take the replacement crib pad. THANKS!!
happy.gif
I'll arrange with milkyway to collect for you.

<font color="ff6000">Jess</font>
If you don't mind giving up your 2-Pack, then I sell yours off to kiddo, ok? I'll refund you the $$ for the pad.

After delivery cannot have sex, but no one say cannot do OTHER types of sexual activity mah. Still have hands, and mouth...
lol.gif
Triumph nursing bras cannot make it lah. Also very Ah-Ma auntie pattern one.

Maybe I should call my credit card company to see if BBmall got refund or not. I hope they did lor! But regardless, shouldn't they have informed me via email or something that the infant caps will not be shipped?!

<u><font color="ff0000">Narforye All Season Pillow</font></u>
<font color="ff6000">BP Price: $10.50</font>

1. rach - chocolate
2. shelled - chocolate
3. wifey - soda

<font color="aa00aa">Is there anyone else who's interested in the pillows?? wanna order soon... coz i not sure supplier got stock or not... (forgot to ask!) scarly later gotta wait another 2 weeks...
Please add in your names to the list..and for the convenience of me, please use the most latest list to update... heheheh....
If any discrepancy, I'll check tonite...

Having my 4th Anenatal Class at Mount A tonite!!
happy.gif
</font>

logging offf....

whoever wanna order donuts, just transfer the money over... orders will be opened till further notice... once $8 in, then orders will be confirmed..
happy.gif

in the event really no more stock, i'll do refund.. but that's pretty unlikely..coz supplier has ordered in bulk to arrive in 1 weeks plus time.. hehehe.. :p

ciao!! :p

anw fyi those attending Mrs Wong class.

Yesterday they are selling Pigeon Nappy, Wash cloth, Towels, Bum Cream &amp; Shower Bath (Avent).

Thus, those attending tmr can bring some money.

I bought only Wash cloth($3.80) &amp; Towel($9).

Hubby keep asking me to buy more. haahaa

Regret not buying the Pigeon Nappy. Anw i forgot the exact price. Poor memory. If not wrong is $25.90. Pamelia, pls correct me if i am wrong.

shelled

Yeah better call ur credit card co first. But the other organiser told me she asked for refund. Not sure if it means she had to ask BBmall or they auto-refunded her.

<font color="0077aa">shelled</font>
i dun mind to change to the non 2-pack pads, so they can have the correct orders fast too.. !!
and thanks for coordinating for me to sell off to kiddo!

<font color="0077aa">kiddo</font>
thank u for willing to buy the pad!!
kao_kiss.gif

if not my hubby says.. how come i buy 3 of the same items... 2 enuff liao.. still 3... lol

I don't think they will auto-refund lor. But I'll refund to you and Huishan first, then go chase BBmall on my own accord.

<font color="ff6000">Jess</font>
So I sell yours to kiddo ok? Then I'll make the changes in the shipping costs excelsheet.
happy.gif
Now you don't even need to topup shipping to me. I have to refund you $$ lor!! Cos the Pad u sell to kiddo is more ex than the shipping amt u owe me.
lol.gif

wahahahah no prob as long as it doesn;t cost much .. .but got to trouble milkyway lor...

i use cheapo de .. i use the blue sheet so first time upgrade to this and see how it goes

anyone gonna standby a small tin of formula milk for baby? last night my hb say wanna get a small tin, for 'juz in case'. i think he is caving in after speaking with his colleagues on their bad experiences. i can't help but feel disappointed. i'm really hoping he wld be more supportive. as it is, i think my MIL will be giving me a hard time if i were to have any breastfeeding issues in the first wk. i'm reluctant to 'standby' a tin of milk, coz chances are we'd give in to temptation and take the easy route. i really wanna try everything i can to succeed in total breastfeed. *sigh*

kiddo> lol. i oso prefer to settle everything in hospital stay. cos during 1mth confinement period, hubby will lock me at hm, wun let me go out of hm one -_-

hehe. u intend to go out walk walk after deliver? can walk ma? tot must stay in bed for 2days? better dun walk too much, in case de wound tear.

jul> keke. ya. anyway with or without freebies i would still have to sign up for the course. it's juz like a bonus, n since like u say, we cant choose de gift, i juz take cos free =x typical singaporean =x

heh. at least u got one free avent bottle. keke. i got 8, but all bundled with other things tat i bought. hehe. i nv drink pure tea. at most is packet green tea or bubble tea nia =x are dey considered?

kiki> erms. are u fr mbr too? 0_o keke. i oso haven pack yet. anyway now 29th wk nia. doc say 32nd wk go c her, den get fr de nurse wat i need to pack to hospital

katherine> oo. keke. but my gynae say tmc looks older. ask me choose mt a. haha =x

jess> hehe. ya. tat day i drink tea, my mgr told me cannot drink too much tea now. at most 1 a day. den i orh.. =x

but i tot during pregnancy can take cool things like coconut juice, birds nest? den after give birth take warm things like durian, ginger, dom?

shelled> keke. nvm lo. bb understand or not, i juz love tokin to him. when he reacts to my response, i feel happy =p

itsy> faint. den u c bb in toilet bowl. =x *pray not* =p

berrypie> wah. now got 30%? tat time i buy 20% nia. isetan ah. sale till when? i c if i go town on wkend, den i go buy one more. cos i tink 1tube not enugh?

huishan> pigeon nappy at 25.90 not exactly cheap. think robinson oso same price. think still got further discount.

*katherine*
Sigh. Everyone wants us to have this have that... expect us to do it. SIANS. Until now, i have so many things left question mark. Really very depressing.

So nice, TMC class give freebie and can do shopping... Why Mt A dun have?!

FYI, Pigeon Nappy is also selling at NTUC at $25.90. So better get from NTUC cos can get pts... hahha gosh, sounding like an aunty liao :p

<font color="ff6000">kiki</font>
I didn't standby any FM when I had #1, even though ppl told me to. I also have the same views as you. If standby, it is easier to succumb to using the FM and end up not doing BF properly. Tell your hubby how you feel about it, and hope he will be able to see your point. BF will be much more successful if the ppl ard u (especially your hubs) are supportive. Our parents also nag about BF, keep asking me to switch to FM cos its "easier". But lucky my hubs would scold them and tell them BF is so much better for bb, and it's virtually FREE. Fortunately #1 was also very chubby and healthy, so when they saw the benefits of BF, they just shut up about using FM already.

<font color="ff6000">floralim</font>
Thanks for understanding!! So I'll pass you the Water Absorbent Pad instead, ok?
happy.gif

no problem Shelled.
I understand the trouble of doing such non profitable spree for us.

Hope you wun give up spreeing for us in future becos of such incident ya
happy.gif

Stay cheerful
happy.gif

princessxiaomei,

this week lesson got no exercise.
got OJT - On the Job Training. quite useful.

teach us to bath the baby, how to fold nappy &amp; help baby wear nappy diaper. hee

hubby also got chance to practise. each couple was given 1 model baby during the lesson. of cos must return back lah.

my hubby find the lesson very useful. Quite fun to see my hubby to fold nappy &amp; use cotton bud to clean baby eyes. Never see him fold clothes before haahaa.

shelled

Oh then bobian gotta ask liao! Or rather, DEMAND haha.

michelle

Haha yeah we all like freebies lah.

I think tea is tea, but diff types of tea got diff amt of caffeine. But dun ask me which got more which got less hor :p

itsy

Maybe TMC class more exp that's why they give freebies haha.

kiki

I intend to get samples only &amp; hide somewhere so that MIL &amp; CL cannot see haha.

shelled,

ya lor. but my hubs keep saying 'nevermind lah, juz standby only, won't use if dun need to'. but i can juz imagine... if the bb is wailing, everyone is dead tired, i think we'd juz give in, isn't it? plus if MIL is giving me pressure to feed FM.

btw, for your #1, when did your milk supply come in? i told my MIL that for first few days, bb only need to drink very very little breastmilk, tried to explain colostrum to her and that even that should be enuff, but she can't understand. instead shot me a look like i was crazy n trying to stave bb and keep saying must feed milk powder. oh boy.. i juz hope when the time comes, she dun drive me nuts.

kiki

Can understand. I will insist on not using FM to my CL - I pay her mah, she has to listen to me right?

But ur MIL.. er.. a bit diff hor? Even if u dun buy, she might be stubborn enough to just buy herself.

Back