(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

oh dear Jul, heard from my antenatal class , once the baby head down usually at week 34 bb legs will kena our ribs and causes pain leh, isit bearable now?
 


flower

It's not painful until I will scream lah. But the ribs are very sore. Like blue black feeling. And a bit breathless too.
 
WOW, seems like turning hor. JUL your baby really turn down so fast... you now at 29 week only manz..

im 30week tis week
happy.gif
 
flower4,
she told me earlier at 1st scan is 1sept(based on scan and 24aug based on LMP)

cos last wk when i see her...
she told me that i am in 30wk+2day...
so today i am 31wk +2day....

if 41 wks should be 1sept
and 40 wks should be 24aug...

my #1 come out 41wks+1day from LMP...
so just wondering if i should expect my #2 out earlier or later?
 
Oic, Cloudme.

i wish my come out later to hit 090909 :p..

Jul, ur baby stop liao, when will you next scanning then u can see ur bb position lioa. ? my baby now is U shape. Head on the right tummy while Legs at the left tummy. so now whenever my baby move, i rougly noe which part of his body moving la, if i jus punch on right side, i think is from his fist hahaa. if on left, is from his legs.
happy.gif
 
flower

Hehe mine also was lying horizontally. Head on left side, legs on right side. If left side pain, it's his head. Right side is his legs. Middle of tummy is the worse, his hands!
 
flower
its i self imposed quarantine lah. actually we came back from perth so v safe. but my quarantine is half past six type leh. i still go out but i dun wanna meet frds lah. ppl tell me no need quarantine lah cos we didnt go melbourne. my kids also didnt go church yest yet their cousins still come play at our house n my bro in laws n everybody all dun bother one. i think i more paranoid than them
 
hi flower
yea.. i think so..
i was thinking to get the milktray freeze it then store the frozen milk bars in the milk bag..
or can refrigerate the fresh ones by keeping in the milk bag.. rather than buying more storage bottles.
that is if i have ample supply..
my fren whom delivered in may told me recently that her bb dun like to latch on and so her supply is decreasing.. a bit sad and disappointing to hear that..
i'm scare that if i buy the stuff now then milk supply decrease then waste the money spent... :p
 
christine,
set at 32-34wks?
u mean engage?

my bb head down at 24wk...till now still down...
hope he will stay this way...till he engage
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="#FF1493"><font size="+1">Sept-09 MTB 2nd Meet Up </font>

<font color="000000">Date :</font>
26-June (Fri)

<font color="000000">Time:</font>
6:30pm

<font color="000000">Location:</font>
Swensen, Plaza Sing *gd location*
Japan Street, Herren *easier when comes to bills*
Aston, Centrepoint *Gd food*


<font color="000000">Attendance: (Hope I didn't leave out anyone, thread moving too fast)</font>
Itsy with DH
Gerald with DW - Prefer 30th-June
Jul_04 - ok w 26-Jun
Angeline Lee (angielsw)
Wai Wai
Jess with DH
Katherine
Gina - ok w 26-Jun
Shelled with DH &amp; DS
Jenifur, maybe with DH &amp; DD
Sheryn
Mamato6Js - ok w 26-Jun
Corsage??
Ling??
Rach - prefer 30th-June </font>

<font color="0000ff"><center><font size="+1">Pls kindly cast yr vote to determine the location if you are coming. No such thing as anything hor. 1 person 1 vote compulsary!!!</font></center></font></font>
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Shelled,

Sorry Sorry.. stupid DH just tell me maybe wana buy e protector &amp; crib sheet but we duno e size. Can wait for me till tonight to add on e order &amp; do transfer?

But if cannot den sms me, I'll do transfer via ATM for my existing order immediately (in case I cannot log in later)</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Flower3,

I can really tell e diff from yr post leh... U r now 1 happy mummy. I'm so glad Dr. Wong is e gynae for u... @ least nv recommend u wrongly *hee*

U joining us for e gathering on Fri?</font></font>
 
MEET UP

ITSY: Swensen, Plaza Sing

But hor, it's fri nite, wouldn't it be difficult to get seats for so many of us at these places?

Swensen, Plaza Sing *gd location*
Japan Street, Herren *easier when comes to bills*
Aston, Centrepoint *Gd food*

Maybe we should simply choose one that can accomodate all of us.. abt 12-15 of us.
 
RE: Baby head-down

My gynae said baby should be head-down at 34 weeks at the latest. If not, gynae needs to try to turn the baby around (note not all gynae has this skill though), if still doesn't turn, then need to go for C-sect. Even if baby has turned down, he/she is not necessary engaged till later. This is 2 independant processes.

My #1 turned head-down around week 29 and luckily he didn't turn up, else difficult for him to turn again, but he didn't engage until I was admitted and induced. My current #2 still hasn't turned, but gynae said no worries at all, still has 5 weeks to go.
 
shelled> how much is the pillow?? can order for me?? then collect together with babymallonline loot.. hehhe., :p

itsy> er. rib pain?? i tot that is behind me? hahhaa... I'm in red top with yellow pants... Your HB is the quite slim one rite? dark color..and u put on make up??
hahahha.....
I'm on Fridays class.. but because we couldnt make it on Fri due to BS in church... (btw, are u from CHC??) so we went for sat class just for last week....
Coz i rem my HB telling me the couple behind us seem to be from CHC..and i think i saw ur HB at CCH on Sunday! hahahaha... :p

moojenn> i think my coll bought "First Year" milk storage bag from Kiddy Palace....
i think Pigeon slightly cheaper also...
happy.gif


Chern> huh?? sore??? dun understand leh.. how come sore de??
hahaha.. but u &amp; Kat both are expecting #2... hahahaa... 2nd time then will huh?? hhehhehee..
i tot too active at nite then will sore de.. hehehhe...

Dreams - yes yes... a few times was HB scolding me... there was once he left me for a young pretty woman. hahahahaha...
i woke up sobbing.. hahahahhaa.. HB got a shock ask me what happened??
then i beat him for leaving me.. ahhahhaa.. he so blur lo...then ask me not to think so much.. he loves me so much why would leave me?
hahahhaha.....

and i dream EVERYDAY...funny funny weird dreams.....pri sch frens.. cousins.. sec sch frens... weird weird story and ending.. hahhaha..

Jul, flower> how u all know where bb head &amp; legs is??

Jenifur> besides 26th, no other dates other mummies can le ah???

Hahaha..should set 2 dates and let mummies vote too! ahhaa...

<font color="ff0000">Looks like 26th will have:</font>
itsy with DH
Jul_04
Angeline Lee (angielsw)
Wai Wai
Jess with DH
Katherine
Gina
Shelled with DH &amp; DS
Jenifur, maybe with DH &amp; DD
Sheryn
Mamato6Js

sob sob.... let me know when the next one... then we can meet up.. sigh.......
been wanting a meet up since our last.. think unlikely we'll have another one as we are almost popping soon... hahahha...

SHELLED, we have one where u bring ur loot can or not?
hahhahhhaha..................
Say 2nd week July??
 
kam,
yup...not all gynae know how to turn bbs down...

i heard my mum said in the past all the senior midwives know how to turn bbs...
now not many ppl know this skill...
 
Purpleclouds

Yeah.. so happy to see you there.. heng we can recognise each other..

Michelle
which one is you? there's like 18 couples on Sat afternoon..
 
rach

The head part is like bigger &amp; rounder. And the poking is like by a big round thing. Whereas the legs part is more skinny. So when he kicks or shoves, the pain is sharper but smaller area lor.
 
Rach
Think i got SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction )when i had #1. Now #2 the pain started earlier. So sit,walk,turn too much also pain. . Like Kat, morning wake up or nite time there quite pain lor.

I need to discuss with my gyn this week when i see him about my birth options. Cos i read that people with SPD should not give birth lying down on their back. Cos it will injure the pelvic further. So i very scared lor. Later the nurses, stretch my leg wide wide. I cannot imagine what will happen to my pelvic ouchs
sad.gif


I will see what is the best option then decide. But locally not many people know about this. Lots of them just brush it off as normal. :p
 
Rach,
Is it? I have visited kiddy palace a few times liao but always forget to check certain items although I on hand got a list of items to buy. hee hee.
 
Moojenn> yeah.. i saw the storage milk bags before.. ask the SA ard if u cant find..
happy.gif
inside Kiddy Palace..
happy.gif


Actually quite worth it to buy now that there's 20% off.. Mmmm.. but somehow not a priority yet...so dun really dare to buy also.. hahahha.. :p
 
Nursing Bra> anyone still buying???

I bought 2 ($19 each)... and going to get another 2... my coll also.. hehehe... from haystack who posted some time ago...

slightly padded.. but comft enough... $70 &amp; above free postage.... can check out prettymums.com
happy.gif
 
rach

Havne;t bot nursing bra yet. Was advised to buy only in 7th mth o/w the size may change again lor. So I'm still waiting for another few of weeks to buy.
 
rach

keke I called ur fren to "book" my Huggies diapers liao. Really very cheap leh. Too bad this one's butt so big, else I sweep all her stock hahaha.
 
Jul> hahaha... i'm still wearing the same bra that i've been wearing pre-pregnancy...so.... now i just buy the nursing bra a size bigger in terms of the width... so i guess there shouldnt be much difference...

I havent bought any new bra at all..besides the nursing bra.. heheheh... :p

hahahaha...so u confirmed how many u want from her liaoz????
 
rach

Oh I changed bra twice liao. So I scared later change size again. Anyway the advice from Mothercare is to wait till 7th mth to buy, so I wait lor.

Yup, I cfm-ed with her 72pcs, b/c she said someone else interested. So she'll set aside mine &amp; sell off the balance I guess. Wah now I got a lot of diapers liao heehee.
 
since we are on the bra topic, do u all experience 1 breast bigger than the other? My right one seems bigger. especially the nipple part so obvious.
 
rach (rayrachel),
I think I'm not directly behind u. The girl in front of me is wearing sleeveless printed top... not red leh. My hubby slim and tall, I'm short and now.. FAT! Hahha Nope, we dun go to church. Why dun you go Sat class this week then you can join us for dinner on Sat :p

All MTBS,
How to tell direction of bb? You can feel it or got to check from Dr's scan? I'm going for my scan tomorrow, so happy and also going to watch Transformer! Yeah!
 
huishan

Haha mine all along not even in size.

itsy

I also prefer to try on bras before buying. To me, some things cannot buy online one.

Speaking of which.. no one interested in sharing the bulk purchase for the eco-bags huh?
 
rach (rayrachel),

If you are in front of me... you're the one whom hubby asked what to do if bb kicks too much? Hhahaa then the therapist said "we should not do anything to stop bb from kicking".

Anyway, how do you find the class? Like a bit slow right?
 
shelled
I'm ok with the shipping for the babymall spree as long as i can receive the loots before bb is born.

jenifur
I vote for plaza sing for the outing on 26th June. Too bad my hubby can't join as he has got class on friday nite.

baby's direction
I also wana know how to determine the direction of my gal. I can feel her movements but dun kn whether is it the movements of her legs, hands or she's turning.

cho
I also dun understand the exercise on the tightening of anus, etc taught by mrs wong on sat. Am still trying to figure out how to do it.
 
*jul*
How come you know which part is which part? I look so silly... i really have no idea which part is which part... i am trying hard to figure it out leh...

dreams - i have so much dreams and occassionally night mares. The dreams are like so damn funny... even remembered once in my dream, i saw 5 ants lying side by side waiting to eat my bread!!!!!!!!!! When i told hubby about it, he laughed like mad!

*milkyway*
OOPS! I didn't know i took someone else' place... so paiseh mannnn... something crop up at home so i could not make it on time, then i told Mrs Wong that i would join her next lesson if possible.. so she asked me to come in for the lecture first and continue the exercise in the next class. because i was sitting outside waiting all the while loh.... really so bad leh.. i didn't know i took someone's place... is it the girl quite petite then she went to sit beside me after i sat her place?

*jess/cho*
You all know each other who is who already???? LOLS!
I only know which is milkyway cos she say hello to me! Hahahaa...

*cho*
Seriously i also don't know which is which leh... LOL! and i really damn paiseh to ask which "hole" is which.... wahahahahaaaa..... when i told my hb i really dont know which is which, he laugh at me. KNS! Haahaaaa... then i just squeeze all lah.... hahahahaaa...

babymallonline spree - wow! Mummies here SHOP VERY FAST...... i didn't get to be online during the past few days... LOL...

strollers - for those who wanna get strollers from Mothercare can drop by the one at harbourfront... the Mothercare over there is quite a big outlet with quite a number of strollers there.....
 
Those mummies expecting boys... do you have pimple outbreak??? Wah lau.. my pimples pop at the side of my head so painful and itchy leh... then later on pimples pop at the chin area there... so mad... it just doesn't go away..... people all see me, see my face say i having BOY! They not see my tummy... see my face first... my another friend expecting boy also having pimples all over.. she so frustrated like me!
 
Princessxiaomei
Me too! luckily they r small small pimples mostly ard chin area and I think my nose grew bigger too! Is yours bigger?
 
Princessxiaomei and itsy,
we are on the same boat. Pimples 'pop' out alot. I was advised by a friend that cannot use pimple cream...so bo bian...let the pimple grow
sad.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">Outing </font>
I vote for Plaza Sing, because it's the most convenient location for me. Eh, what happened to the option of Marché @ Vivo har??

<font color="aa00aa">Rach </font>
You haven't even submit your order to me, and you thinking of collecting your loot already?!
lol.gif
Damn kiasu lor. Gimme your order first lah!! I won't be ordering the newborn pillow until after I settle this spree. The webshop selling the pillow is a local seller lor, so no hurry.

<font color="aa00aa">Shanice / Re: BabyMallOnline Spree </font>
Sorry to inform, but I cannot and will not be taking any more orders. Batch 2 is exploding soon, but yet there isn't enough orders to justify opening Batch 3. Now only pending Rach's order before I close the spree.

<font color="aa00aa">Jenifur </font>
Can. You email me your revised order + payment, ok?

<font color="aa00aa">Hui Chern </font>
I'll still order for you lah. Will watch out for the funds to come through.
happy.gif
 
princessxiaomei
I'm having boy also, but no pimples leh. I thought old ppl say expecting girls then will get pimples?
 
Shelled,
My order comfirm hor? :p I'll transfer by Wed.

Outing
If Marche @ Vivo is included then I prefer Vivo
happy.gif
I think more spacious and easy billing too.
 
itsy
Yes my dear, your order is confirmed. But if you don't hurry up and trf $$ later OOS not my fault arh!

Yippee, someone also vote for Vivo Marché!! I find it easier to split bill there also.
 
Hi all...

Will be seating out on this outing. Flying off the New Dehli on Thursday so won't be able to make it. Will remind my wife and maybe she'll attend. Let you gals know soon.

Have fun! oh... and yeah. Swensens will be difficult from past experiences. Not sure bout the rest. Some don't allow reservations on Fri-Sun. Just a note.

Cheeers!
 


hi all,
was on leave today and back at my mum's place early in the morn when hubby left for work... found out my PC spoiled after months of not using regularly... lucky still have hp to check once a while.. went bugis to check out the shop that Ling mentioned and surprisingly, my mum knew that place too.. haha.. bought some bb stuff there such as tops for NB, towels, nappies, hankies, etc.. very cheap but cannot mix and match lah... then headed down to Kiddy Palace at TPY to get other necessities. bought quite a lot and spend about 100 bucks today!!

Princess,
yah that's the gal's seat u took. hee...

Cho,
are u on my FB too? tot i saw someone look quite familar.. is ur initial C***** G**? think u are sitting directly opp me issit? i'm on the extreme left corner facing Mrs wong. And u are on the extreme right?

Outing,
sorry gals, cant join u on Fri cos going out to celebrate my mum's bdae.

Jenifur,
let me know which other time is good for you to collect my goods. Thanks. Venue not a concern. I can get hubby to drive me down. Thanks
 

Back
Top