(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


gerald,
i know what u trying to said...

that's why i want to emphise that the spree pumps no warrenty in spore...

and seldom u will find a bulk purchase on pumps with spore warrenty ...

i got a medela swing from KKH pharmacy from my #1...planning to used it again for #2...
so far it serve me well when i pump at work...
happy.gif
 
Hi gals,

What you all think of Ameda Single Electric Breast Pump? Can see that quite a few buying Medela breast pump. I don't want to spend so much on breast pump cos scare later milk supply low.

Can anyone give advice whether Ameda single electric breastpump is sufficient enuff and if go back to work and continue ok right. Ya another thing, is the motor noisy?
 
cloudme
Err... what is a spree? Pardon me cos bit new and not familiar with terms.

In any case, since the due dates are in Sept, might want to hold out items like BPs. The one year warranty will come in more useful that way. Also, not too sure if new pump will come out later on. Almost bought the PIS at KK when we first found out bout baby. At that time, PIS was almost 1k. Now it's bout 700.
 
Hi Shella

Thanks for the infor...

Im 23 weeks now.. i gain 10 kg .. very sad..

About BF pump, my fried recomand me to buy Medela eletrical BP. She said not bad
 
Hi hi..

Juz a quick updates from the fair...

1) There is few chioces of Car seats,playpen, stroller etc... But i guess baby hypermart & kingdom better and easier to shop. As in the fair these items are scatter and not much of different brand!
2) Wipes no pigeon, J&J etc.. those smaller brands like EQ and dunno what brand.
3) Disposable diapers only saw huggies, EQ, pureen, drypers. NO pampers SAD!!!
Good buy if u get huggies!
4) Breastpump no packages for Advent, Medala do have but i find it expensive (Advent single $229, Medala dual $708)
5) If u need those loose items like nursing bras and tops can get nice bargains there quite a number of small stalls selling these items.
6) There have diff pouches & sling & carrier. Prices seem reasonable.

Personal view.
If u do not need much items i don't see the need of going down!

Hoping another round of taka fair coming then can get the better deals of the breastpumps!
 
HI kiddo,

thanks for the updates. But how abt baby cots?? saw from the advert that Shelled posted.. seems cheap... are there alot?

thinking of dropping tmr after work... hmm but from ur feedback seems not so worth going down hor
 
kiddo
J&J sell wipes leh. i going down again tomo to get the wipes cos its 2 for $8.90 which i intitially thought not much diff but just now went giant to see, one pack sellg for $6.60! i thought its a good buy at the fair.

yes i also v sad no pampers this year!! huggies quite good buy though their newborn size sellg for ^6.50 and giant if i not wrong sellg for 9 plus.

my biggest investment today gotta be my philip avent baby monitor. usual price 290 something they sellg at 230 something. this one has a range of 300m so can reach even my 3rd floor and v clear sound i just tested. comes with nite light and lullaby plus talk back function. next is my avent manual pump and i also got avent BPA free bottles.

the smaller exhibitors gave v tiny discounts actually. but i agree with kiddo. not much range of cots or strollers. so dun expect too much.

i met rach at the fair think her loot also quite a lot!
 
kiddo and mamato6js,
for diapers, pampers is much better issit? huggies no gd ar?? aiyoh i nv even heard of some of the brands lor.. but should i buy in bulk or not since bb needs to change very frequently? then i also scared later the brand of diaper dont suit bb how ar??
 
Hi All..

<font size="+2">Latest Update!</font>
Do inform me of any updates or amendments.

If you would like to be added in the list.
Please update me with your details as follows:-

Mummy's Nick: <font color="0000ff">"known as" in Motherhood forum?</font>
Status : <font color="0000ff">SAHM/ SAHMTB/ FTWM/ FTWMTB/ PTWM/ PTWMTB?</font>
EDD : <font color="0000ff">Current EDD?</font>
BB# : <font color="0000ff">Expecting BB#?</font>
BB's Gender : <font color="0000ff">TBC/ Prince/ Princess?</font>
BB's Name : <font color="0000ff">Bb's name if any so far?</font>
Gynae : <font color="0000ff">Name of Gynae?</font>
Hospital : <font color="0000ff">Which hospital will you be having your bb?</font>
Location : <font color="0000ff">Where you staying?</font>

<u>(STATUS)</u>
If you <u>ARE</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHMTB: Stay At Home Mum To Be
FTWMTB: Full-Time Working Mum To Be
PTWMTB: Part-Time Working Mum To Be

If you are <u>NOT</u> a 1st time mummy:-
SAHM: Stay At Home Mum
FTWM: Full-Time Working Mum
PTWM: Part-Time Working Mum


<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Total # of Mums &amp; Mums-to-be: 86</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Princes: 35</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Princesses: 42</font></font>
<font size="+1">TBC: 11</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>BB's Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelled</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keegan</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bendemeer </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SG/France </TD></TR><TR><TD>Myfavchoco</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kriden</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>marieE</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Heng T.L.</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiahui</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddtan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dizi </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggymoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfall</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davier</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitey</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerybabe</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>funny76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryn Toh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>John Yam</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Lee</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotong80</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Delfine</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dorit Behrens</TD><TD>MMH</TD><TD>Hannover </TD></TR><TR><TD>joopz</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kam</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamijoan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huichern</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clara</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kallang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jedidiah</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zechariah</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>kongfoo</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.W. Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>rach</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rayanne</TD><TD>Koh C.H.</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>waiwai</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casandra</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Arijit Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlyn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roqual</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helena</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Alice Chan</TD><TD>Union</TD><TD>Hong Kong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixlb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Dr Yu</TD><TD>Amcare</TD><TD>Beijing </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamato6</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>6</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Upp. East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>tasha</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>girlygirly</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>4</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>H.K. Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happykae</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>haystack</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>leejeslyn</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiddo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>estergal</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>haji Girl</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof Biswas </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>NLP</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Adelyn</TD><TD>M. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pamelia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.M. Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steph </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>ah_goh</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiki</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y.C. Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei76</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>nan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.B. Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Midori.P</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>T.C. Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>milkyway</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>I Loh </TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Prof. Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>nongning</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ponggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Squirrel1818</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Elias Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Goh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenlim777</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaowei</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felibaba</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Camomile3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marine Parade </TD></TR><TR><TD>michelle</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A/ Glen E</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sandwich</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(homeangel120)</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>ArtNutz</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>cutedevil </TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Y. W. Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_jade</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purpleclouds</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>rae_cheong </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye </TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wifey</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>W.K. Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetsweetie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>FTWDTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>New MTB</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystle </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tan Han Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huishan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley(HaPPY21)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Connie Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Chua Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moojenn </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="000000">TBC</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandrake</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>K.C. Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>MadeMoiselle80</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>End Sept</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank U!
happy.gif
 
Didn't quite know how to shop at expo today. Quite messy I would say. But i managed to purchase my baby stroller there.. Baby hypermart is selling $200 more than what BabyB supplies sells there. So I just grab since hubby and I have confirmed that we only want that stroller. Hai hao my sis was with me to help me carry the stroller to the car.

As for AVENT, I tink its still more ex than the Philips Warehouse Sale. I bought my sterilizer at the warehouse sale for $128. Expo today selling at $140. BPA free bottles at expo is still abt the same if u were to get a 20% from elsewhere. Eg. Robinsons, Kiddy Palace. If i didnt remember wrongly, expo is selling it at $12.90 per 125ml bottle? I bought mine previously at Robinsons for $12.72 aft 20% disc.
 
allio ladies

thanks for the update abt the fair!

BB monitor
the avent bb monitor very exp.. or is this the usual price range for ($200++)?
Any advice on what to look out for BB monitor?

Diapers
I heard Huggies cutting is smaller compared to other brands. Pampers was always the best choice but exp. My colleague recommend Mamy Poko &amp; PetPet. Hoping to get samples from them =) but so far PetPet replied that they are out of stock for samples of newborn.
 
mamato6..

Were u driving a maroon XC90 - Carplate 6***? If yes, I tink i saw u at the carpark. I remember u say u drive an XC90. So I tooked noticed of a maroon volvo that drove pass me just now. A lady driver also.
 
oh I want to ask this too.. what is the usual price range for a good bb cot mattress?
I saw BabySafe @ kiddy palace selling $140... i was like.. (O_O)
is that the usual price range for BabySafe??
thanks in advance!
 
Jess...

Im also planning to get Babysafe latex matress. Kiddy Palace selling at $140? Wat size? I saw the price for the Babysafe mattress at Kiddy Palace n Robinsons all at $195 (not incl. of disc) for a 28x52inch standard bb cot size.
 
Hi Jess and Ling

If I'm not wrong, Kiddy Palace is having a 20% storewide sales for members. Maybe you might want to take a look there..

Few months back, I also went to the fair. I was rather disappointed. Nothing much to buy. In the end, what I did was to sign up SBI with TMC. Haha... Got discount during that time.
 
Hi Ling.. i din notice the size (sorry) was shocked @ the price! haha.. saw it at jurong pt kiddy palace.. i will go back and chk it out.
Hopefully I saw the right standard size and can be applicable for the storewide discount!
 
haystack...

Me not members with Kiddy Palace. N not too sure if babysafe mattress is applicable for the disc. I might just go Robinsons to get the 20% disc ba.. No babysafe mattress on sale at expo today.. sadz..
 
Jess..

yah.. just take a look at the size ba.. cos the one u saw might be the playpen size which is smaller. thats why cheaper.

If ur tinking of getting the babysafe newborn pillow, u might wana get it at robinsons or taka cos got free pillow case worth $9.20. That day i went kiddy palace, dun have the free pillowcase. But of cos, if u dun want the pillowcase (which i tink its good so can just wash the casing instead of the whole pillow), then by all means la..
happy.gif
 
Ling.. yea i will chk it out =)

Robinsons &amp; taka got storewide 20% discount?

It's june le! seems time getting nearer to Sept! Can really start shopping ard for BB stuff! yeay! hooray!
 
shelled, thanks for the info about the massage lady. Wow, she even gives baby massage s? Hmm, that's seem nice.

Re: Motherhood fair
Went down this afternoon. Bought the $69 playpen and $15 mattress. Seems ok, I reckon. Bought a bottie and two nursing bras. A few cots here and there. Wanted to get the Avent food warmer but bumped into a friend of mine and she is lending me hers cos she is not using it anymore!! Save money this way. Was tempted to get the Maclaren Quest at $294 but still thinking if I should cos' how to handle two prams at the same time?! Especially if I travel alone with both kids. #1 in pram and sling #2?

After the motherhood fair, went over to John Little. Bought more stuff there. Mostly inner garments and shoes... Ha, ha...
 
Jess

Robinsons should have store wide 20%. Card members will have additional %tage of cash rebates i tink. As of last week, taka dun have storewide sale. only a small %tage disc for card members.

yah.. very fast.. really alot of things to buy n get ready.
 
was at the expo fair today..really puzzled why the main sponser "pampers" didn't have a booth! made me walk 2 rounds in search of it. end up i got nepia and huggies instead.

today already quite crowded, but still ok...but i can't imagine wkends!

my damage today quite big. *ouch* hehe... oh well, gotta spend sooner or later. my very helpful hb carried all the loot, and made 2 trips back n forth to load things in the car.

i think for the Phillips Avent stuff, it's slightly cheaper then those 20% off at Robinsons or Metro.
 
"Review" of Motherhood Exhibition

This year quite lousy leh... There was no Pigeon, Kodomo, Pampers or Babysafe. A lot of the booths were taken by webshops like MomsInMind, Pupsik, CheerfulMama, etc. Even the J&amp;J booth was damn sad-looking.

We bought:
- PUPSIK beansprout pillow (Large) @ $18 (?)
- PUPSIK baby pouch sling @ $36 (or was it $38?)
- J&amp;J wipes @ 2 packs for $8.90
- Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream (100ml) @ $12. Comes with free samples of 50ml No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid + 10ml Barrier Cream + 50ml cleansing gel for hair &amp; body.
- Milk trays @ $19.90. Product info here


Some of the other good deals I saw:
- BabySafe newborn pillow @ $13
- Nursing tops going for $15-$20 from various booths
- Wide range of nursing/maternity bras from Cheerful Mama booth (<$30 for various types)
- HUGGIES diapers @ special rates + freebies lor.


What my hubs &amp; I feel is that those big brand names already very established, so they're not bothering with having booths @ Motherhood Exhibition anymore. It's more of the newer brands that want create awareness who are instead taking up most of the booths. (Other than those countless irritating insurance type booths.)
 
Gd Morning mummies!

TGIF!! so happy!

was on two days mc on tue n wed.. yest came back office was so so busy!

Thanks all for the updates on the expo fair.. think i can miss it then.. was still thinking of going down tonight to take a look but seems not much gd deals esp with discounts at departmental stores nw.. no pt to travel all e way there and save afew dollars.. petrol may even cost more
happy.gif


think i'll jio my MIL to go kiddy palace tmr to shop instead
happy.gif
non members has 15% too.. hehe

still thinking if i shld get a steriliser.. if can see gd buy tmr under $100 maybe will just get one..

is robinson having 20% storewide sales nw?? later lunch time can pop by centre pt n see
happy.gif
 
Morn gals!

Ling
yes that was me! did u see me carrying all those stuffs? i must hv looked pathetic!! haha i saw many mothers staring at me!! for me, im used to and more comfortable shoppg alone. if my hub were to follow, very troublesome! esp im also carrying bags of books i got for the kids at the neighbouring popular sale!

oh one thing to avoid the irritating sales ppl at insurance booths etcccc is just to ignore them, dun ever stop in ur steps or pretend to look elsewhere when u know they coming to approcah u hahaha

i spend 300 over bucks at avent i get a free trolley bag for kids and a body spray for baby. my gal so ecstatic to see the pink trolley bag she been pushing it like an air stewardess!

u r right! the BPA bottle not much disc but i thought i just grab a few there anyway. i only bought 2 125ml bottles dunno enuf not! i thought first mth i will be bfing direct no bottle needed anyway and by the time i wanna intro bottle, baby maybe drinking more than 125ml already.

what time were u there??

milkyway
i never bought huggies leh unless its those bought as gifts by frds. i dun like the cutting and the matl. for me, pampers still has the best material and quality, cutting and size. of course it costs more. for newborn, no other choice for me except pampers. moreover my frd told me the new pampers newborn has a special cutting for the care of newborn's umbilical cord so it wont stick.

by the way, who was the one asking abt baby monitor? the one that i bought is the top range one thats why cost more. avent is selling one which is an older model, only cost 150. my first consideration is the range of the signal cos my baby would be sleepg upstsairs and meanwhile can use for my gal who naps on 3rd floor. this one can reach 300m v far!! plus it has all the latest technology that is suppose to be zero interference, will not be affected by handphone signals and other appliances. my pigeon monitor been serving me well for 8 yrs i thought i should reward myself with a good one with many high tech specs
happy.gif
initially i wanted to buy cheaper one but aiyah this one got so many functions im bawled over!!!

today im gg there again to grab some stuffs i didnt manage to get yesterday. anyone gg today??
 
Hi Ling,

Can add me? I read occasionally. 1st time posting..

Mummy's Nick: Lawrencelaine
Status : FTWMTB
EDD : 22 Sept 09
BB# : 1
BB's Gender : Princess
BB's Name : Mag
Gynae : Dr Mary Yang
Hospital : Gleneagle
Location : CCK
 
Morning! TGIF! I'm also very happy!

But hor, this weekend very busy also. So not much time to rest. But as long as no need to work, happy liao!

I heard from the mummies on Aug thread that the Ameda Lactaline is cheap. $338, plus they will deliver foc to u near ur EDD &amp; the warranty starts from EDD. Gd deal right?

*Skin thick thick* Wonder if anyone gog down, help me reserve a unit???
 
Gerald,
"SPREE" is where someone organise a purchase from overseas and she/he wanna share shipping cost if he/she is only getting a few items...

so getting others to chip in for the purchase lower oneself shipping cost and also help others to bring in their stuff at the same time...

this my own understanding of spree here in SMH
happy.gif
 
Morning Everyone,

I went there yesterday with my SIL too. She recommanded dryer diapers and i bout 4 pack for $50, each pcs is $0.19 cents. Not sure whether is cheaper than huggies. I didnt buy much.
To me, most of the items is abt 20% less. Not much different compare to JL. Robinson or kiddy palace..except have addition freebies. The good buyes are items like strollers, playpen and some baby clothing, nursing bra/ tops. Too many bankers like UOB, HSBC,insurance agents, etc are havin there booths there which i dont really like
 
berrypie

I got spooked by some mummies who tell me that Drypers are no good. But then, I think my SIL used Drypers when her kids were more toilet=trained? Not sure if it's individual, or whether it's b/c they only wore the diapers at nite. I din hear her complaining abt rashes. But of course, a few yrs ago, I wasn't in the least bit interested haha.
 
Hi Jul,

Thanks for the info. I never heard abt this B4 if i know i wont buy. After this batch i will switch to huggies or nepia..
 
Hi Jul and berrypie

For my 1st kid, I tried using drypers and Huggies. Both my gal rejects. The moment I wear for her, she started to cry. I think it's uncomfortable around the thigh area.

So far, she has no problem with napia or petpet. In general, I find petpet is the worth buying. Not too ex and it's comfortable.

Just my 2 cents worth
 
mamato6..

I was there ard 1plus yesterday afternoon. I tink u were looking for a parking lot like me. Cos u drove out of 1 section to look for parking at another. I duno if that was u that i saw aft the fair. Just saw the back view of a tall lady wearing denim skirt.

Yah.. those insurance booths are simply irritating. Just ignored them yesterday.

2x125ml bottles are more than enough i guess. Like u say, bb will soon be drinking more than that le. Aft which i'll prob just use them to feed bb with water or what lo..

I spent $688 yest for the stroller. Baby hypermart was selling the same one for $888. Hub told his fren to help us get a better disc(his fren knows the boss at bb hypermart). And even if no disc, just buy it for us. I dun have his fren's no. So I had to drive down to his shop at kaki bukit to check if he's ordered n told him not to. He was only able to get a 15% disc max. which is still abt $754.80. Still cheaper to get at the fair. So i headed back to grab it at $200 savings lo.

I tink I missed the J&amp;J booth at the fair. Maybe too small i didn't see ba. Is the huggies promotions worth it? when i see the original price n sale price, diff is only 50 or 70 cents?? I gave it a miss lo.

Did u see the booth that sells the Bumwear Cloth Dispers (one size fits all)? I must say I love the designs. Very nice. But i tink still not very worth ba.. $460++ for 12 cloth diapers n 30 inserts. The guy who was explaining the diaper to us also had bad breath. Just wanted to leave the area soon. (sorry ah.. I know im bad..) Still tink its too ex.

In the Aug thread, the mummies are talking abt the Angel wipes. Have u heard abt it? good? They say its selling at JL sale. 80x3 for $5.50 or something? If its good, maybe i'll just drop by to get some...
 
berrypie

I also not sure lah. Only hear say hear say one. Diff BBs got diff butt mah.

But Babylet cfm got big thighs &amp; big butt (follow his parents lah). So I decided to get bigger cutting diapers haha.

haystack

Can get Nepia in NTUC? What's the price, do u rem?
 
Hi Jul

I did not get nepia from NTUC. From what I rem is that NTUC is more ex than if you get it directly from the distributor. Plus they have free delivery service if you purchase more than certain amount.
 
haystack

Oic, thanks. Free delivery is good hor? Then if run out during confinement or something, can just call them to deliver. Save me time &amp; effort.
 
Hi haystack,

Thanks. i will take note. After this i will not get drypers..dont know why my SIL recommand this to me and she herself bought huggies cos initiately i want mama koko.....sigh..
 
berrypie

Dun worry lah. Doesn't mean all BBs got such reactions mah. And I think Drypers is the cheapest amongst the Pampers, Mamy Poko, Hugies brands right?
 
Berrypie,

It's ok one... U need to try and trial to get the correct diaper for your baby. Some kids can use cheap brand, but some kids only can use expensive ones...
 
berrypie

Hehe me also. Ask dumb dumb qns here &amp; there &amp; hopefully can make some sense. I asked a lot of silly qns &amp; got lots of helpful info from the mummies here too.

Did u buy all Newborn size? I get conflicting info abt whether to buy a lot of NB or S sizes, coz BB might outgrown quickly. Haha so many things to consider &amp; buy.. really headache hor?
 
<font face="Comic Sans Ms">I'm getting abit lost in our thread. It's moving so fast now. Seem like alot of you had managed to get gd deals @ Motherhood fair yesterday ya

I always avoided such fair due to the crowd. I cannot stand large crowds esp not now.


<font color="0000ff"><u>Diapers</u>

Seem like most of u have gd review about Pampers. Me on e other hand had bad experience. My DD always get rashes when she used pampers. 1st time she used in TMC, she came home w v bad rashes. I tot it was bcuz e nurses didn't change her diligently enough. But few mths later, I bot pampers as got sale to let her wear, she started getting rashes again. Hv tried 3 times liao, result is still e same.

I'm a loyal fan of Mame Poko, Drypers &amp; Nepia for night use. Day time both my children uses either NTUC or Giant. so far so gd</font>


<font color="aa00aa">Ling

Heard Angel wipes quality is quite ok, e only complain I've heard so far is difficult to pull out from the packaging &amp; dry up too fast. Wanted to try but saw this lobang from BP so will try this:-

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2520078.html?1244170093</font></font>
 
Haystack,

3 mths later i will know liao.. anyway i want to use the cloth nappies for my bb too. Only night time use diaper...hopefully this plan will goes accordingly.
 


jenifur

Hi! Where've u been?

Think TMC will use Pampers and give us the leftovers right? I was thinking try Nepia.

I heard got sale on Mamy Poko at NTUC. So maybe just go buy an S size pack to stock up haha.
 

Back
Top