(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff0000">raincloud</font>

Do what u can lor. U're already trying ur best. I'm sure it's better than not eating at all &amp; merlion-ing all the time
happy.gif
Dun worry k?

U may not have mah. Maybe urs is just loss of appetitie but no actual puking?

Jul_04: I pray and I pray ... that it's just loss of appetite. Actually ... so far no 'merlion' yet, merely nausea.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Didn't know that you all prefer tables instead. I don't as I find it too restricting, hence my chart is free of the lines &amp; squares though it's more difficult to make them align.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">BoBo,

Wld u prefer to take over the updating then?</font></font>

For me, it's also just some nausea at most, no puking. I find that eating some dry biscuit or cookie before gog to bed, &amp; eating it again before I climb out of bed helps. Basically, the idea is not to let the body get hungry at all. If that's achieved, I norm have no probs at all.

<font color="ff0000">jen, bobo</font>

Use whatever format u gals prefer. I dun mind either. I wun complain either coz I'm not upodating leh heehee

I'm just grateful that got volunteers hee

Jul_04: All this keeping it hush hush from friends very 辛苦, especially from my bestie. Hope for the little one to stabilize soon and then I can announce.

hey jen.. no worries.. not that i prefer any particular format lar.. haha.. cos i juz saw the 'manual' frm the aug thread.. n tot wana try out here mah.. heeeee~

sure i dun mind to help updating.. but at any point, if anyone wana update anything themselves.. all r welcome.. it's our chart..not belonging to any particular person de rite?
happy.gif

ya.. i oso find keeping mum abit xin ku. in fact i hvnt told my boss (worse, im still on probation nw.. oni started work early nov..6 mths probation some more..)

Learn from my experience. If u dun want anyone to know, nvr tell ur mum. My mum told my grandma, aunts &amp; who knows who else. She said she din tell anyone... grandma &amp; aunts not "one" meh?
sad.gif

Jul_04: Errrrrrrrr, my mom and in-laws already know. Hard not to tell them. Coz' we were considering not to fly back for CNY after we've learnt of the pregnancy, so we had to tell. I know my mom, she can keep secrets well. As for my in-laws, they said they won't tell ...

fat bobo: When you intend to break the news? I read about weight gain etc in the Aug thread. Errrrrrm ... I am a bit concerned leh, will everyone gain weight? At the rate I'm losing appetite ... how to gain weight???

i had just bring forward my next gynea appt frm 7 feb to 23 jan. im planning to take mc on that day.. den will be cny le mah.. den aft rtn frm cny, i will tell my boss lor.

im really worried.. that the pregnancy will affect my probation or getting my role confirmed in near future! in a way or 2 nw, i feel like my work has been somehow affected as i often feel very tired n cant concentrate much..

he's not a local.. he's a scot.... hopefully they are more open n acceptable of such.. (i mean..i heard of some local bosses..very petty de..once they know their staff got preggie, they will start to pick on her le) sighz.. really duno hw.... juz take a step at a time le.. bo bian.

i juz weigh myself last nite..on my SIL's weighing scale..(so not my usual scale..anyways..i dun hv one..haha)..it read 57kg leh.. i tot i was 57 or at least 58-59kg all along.. so im not sure. but i definitely have been eating alot.. im eating at least 3 full meals a day..often with other foods to fill me in between. (but with food to fill me in between..im still feeling very hungry..n nauseous alot of times!)

Jul_04: Well, I can only trust them right? But I really am dying to tell close friends. *sigh* And also, when should we start wearing loose clothings? I'm still wearing jeans. But I am not wearing those really tight jeans.

<font color="ff0000">fat bobo</font>

I told my boss coz I norm aws lunch with her. And another coll coz one day I was not feeling well. The rest.. I will decided after my first appt lor.

Right now, I only wanna think abt my first appt. See liao, hear liao, then can believe and make other plans.

At week 6, the BB's only 4mm or so. Doesn't matter if u dun wear loose loose clothes. But u shd wear something that's comfortable for u.

I dun merlion, but I have chest tightness and breathlessness on &amp; off. Then tummy aws round &amp; bloated, so it's more comf for me to wear loose stuff. Coz tight clothes worsen the situation for me.

Jul_04: I think I will experience symptoms one week after you ... coz' my EDD is about a week after yours. Hhehehe.

lxlb = stella. same person. thanks all for updating.

Raincloud: are u not in singapore? and u so fast lose appetite already? i am also dreading the ms. my sister got 9 months of it. so did my mom.

lxlb: Nope, I'm not in Singapore as well. Yeah ... dun have appetite lately, only can eat small meals. MS can be passed down from mother to daughter too, I was told by my OB. Are you working?

Jul_04: Yeap ... dunno what's to come next also.

Right now, I am having discomfort in my tummy. Like very stretched, u know the feling of eating too much, then still drink 2 big mugs of gassy drinks? That kinda stretched feeling?

here:
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD># of child</TD><TD>Gender.of Current</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>Dr heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Jenifur</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jul_04</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Raincloud</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee I-Wuen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Lxlb</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

my stomach oso like super tight n stretched kind.. like when i bend abit to right when cleaning myself aft pee or shit (haha..sorry).. (oh..im right handed mah..)... the stretch on my left side.. abit painful lor..

Harlow, Sept MTB, I am here too. Finally got someone who started a Sept thread. Please add me in too

EDD 5 Sept
Gynae Dr Chan KH
Hospt: Glen E
#2 baby now
1st baby is a boy

2055050.gif

<font face="courier new">as @ 07-Jan-2009
Nick<font color="ffffff">...........</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>EDD<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="ffffff">......</font>Gynae <font color="ffffff">................</font>Hosp

<font color="0000ff">Cloudme ....... 01-Sept-09 <font color="ffffff">..</font>Dr. Heng TL<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>East Shore
Jenifur ....... 04-Sept-09 <font color="ffffff">..</font>Dr. Joycelyn Wong <font color="ffffff">..</font>TMC
Bobo .......... 04-Sept-09
Jul_04 ........ 05-Sept-09 <font color="ffffff">..</font>Dr. Caroline Khi<font color="ffffff">.</font>
Tinkabel ...... 05-Sept-09 <font color="ffffff">..</font>Dr. Chan KH<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>Glen E
Raincloud ..... 10-Sept-09 <font color="ffffff">..</font>Dr. Lee I-Wuen<font color="ffffff">...</font>
Lxlb .......... 11-Sept-09

If you would like to join us, or update your EDD, please email me! </font></font>

cloudme, jen:
I also just stopped breastfeeding for 2 weeks. Pains me, but I guess have to be fair for number 2. Baby can drink my breast milk again after I deliver number 2. Hahaha...

raincloud: Weight gain usually slower in 1st trimester or even weight loss if got bad MS. But once u cross over to 2nd trimester, u will put on faster. Then going over to 3rd trimester, will slow down again. I think it is ok to put on weight except that too much weight is no good and doesnt go to baby anyways.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Tink not all pregnancy is e same &amp; will hv e same symptoms.

I had terrible MS w #1, cannot even eat or drink, had to be on drip for few occasions. Yet for #2, I eat like pig.. I was eating round e clock.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Melissa,

Aiyo.. gana busted..nv expect u to lurk around here too.</font></font>

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Cloudme / Tinkabel,

Tt's wat I did for #1... She still continue to share #2 breastmilk. Thank God my supply for #2 is quite gd hence I still have about 3 plus mths of EBM supply in the deep freezer. Will "compensate" #2 again after I give birth</font></font>

tinkabel: Ahhhhhhh, okie, thanks for the tip ... I read in some posts before that average gain in weight is 10 to 12kg. But the baby only likely to be 3 to 4kg, so that means the remaining 8kg is gained on the mom??? Whoa!!!

hui chern: Hi Hi ... glad you found us ... you can give <font color="0000ff">jenifur</font> your details.

Wow jenifur, you are good. I din get deep freezer so unable to freeze that much. But my supply has already dipped over the 14 months, so I figured might as well give up. but of course, very she bu de. But I think given my 1st pregnancy (since I TBF for 10 months), i think for 2nd pregnancy, I should have enough BM too, shd be able to compensate Matt then. Hahaha...

raincloud, no, average gain is about 14 kg. I hear pple put on like 25kg also. Yes, unfortunately a lot of the rest goes to the mummy, ie as the increased blood, water retention, and of course fats. So even though defnitely will put on weight, must be careful, else very hard to shed. Don't worry so much la, just take a step at a time. My gynae is Singapore is very weight conscious. I almost got killed by him when I suddenly put on weight the 2 weeks back in Singapore just before delivery.

tinkabel: *gasp* What a small world, after reading Matt's blog, I know you!!!! Hhahahahah ... but can I request to keep my identity a secret first? I'll definitely reveal to you when things are more stable with baby, k? I promise! Coz' I'm currently not even sharing with my best friend yet. DH and I think we might wanna be more comfortable first before we start breaking the news lah.

tinkabel: Average is 14kg? Alamak ... don't even know can gain that much weight. I've hardly gained or lost weight in the past few years. One shot gain 14kg is quite scary, considering if only 3.5kg goes to the child.

<font face="Comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Tinkabel,

Ya I heard bout yr gynae &amp; how weight conscious he is. My pal was with him &amp; he made her walk like 2.4km daily.

Thank God, I only gained like 5-6 kg for both previous my pregnancy. But hor.. I was already plump before pregnant
2055130.gif
</font></font>

raincloud: u know me? haha what a small world! Sure, I respect ur decision, but if u know me, dun tell any other of our common friends (if any) haha. I also never tell my friends, family nor workplace yet. Just want to cross the 1st trimester... Tat's y this forum is very gd for support during pregnancy and even after that. I made some very gd friends in the thread for the thread I was in when I was pregnant with Matt.

Here's some information on weight gain during pregnancy. Hope this helps...
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/aboutpregweightgain.html

tinkabel: Yes, I promise you that I will not tell anyone. =) We'll keep the secret for each other until when things are more stable. Yes, you are right, this forum is very good for support. Now that I cannot share with anyone of the news yet, I will come in here to discuss. Glad that you're around to share tips. Good to hear from mommies.

My boobs feel very sore right now. The moment I touch it, it feels painful. And I feel a bit crampy at the womb. Is this anything to worry about?

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="aa00aa">raincloud,

Sore boobs is early pregnancy symptoms. And when u mean crampy at the womb do u actually mean like yr abdominal is stretching? If is it then it's also another early pregnancy symptom.</font></font>

jenifur: Hmmmmmmmmm, it resembles a bit like AF cramps but on a much milder basis. I dunno if it's considered stretching. But once in a while, I do feel cramping on the left and right sides.

hello everyone =) I am new here and I hope I am welcome to join in too!

I think now I am into my 6 weeks and I have my first appt to see a gynae at KKH next week (14 Jan). I hope can detect heartbeat by then and know my EDD. For now, I have yet to choose a specific gynae.

On Sun (3 days ago) I had light spotting, then Mon &amp; Tues very faint brown spotting. I got concerned but today there's no spotting and my pregnancy symptoms are still around (tiredness, increased heart rate, adversity to certain foods).

But really, I can't wait for my first gynae appt. I just want to see the heartbeat to assure myself and hubby that baby is safe and developing.

Back