(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

I think i'm a sadist.

I'm actually glad that sam bawled when he saw me standing at the lift lobby n i said goodbye to him. But then.. He was with the maid alone n not with the ILs haha
 


Morning mummies!

Jul: hee.. i know how u feel, i sometimes am happy when shayna cries when she sees me walking away.. hahaha... makes u feel 'wanted' .. hahah
 
Hahaa .. jul, u r funny though i understand why u are happy to see him cry
happy.gif


So far ovann hasn't cried for me when i leave him at my mum's. I shld feel happy cos that means i can go out with a peace of mind.
 
Zen

hehehe, go church. Even if you're not a Christian. Coz that's the best way to experience Christmas with all the Christmas carolling and such.
 
how kind of cheese can we feed our kids now? the sliced cheddar cheese can? and we can start on fresh milk already rite?

Ethan doesn't like formula since day 1. He used to have diarrhoea after taking fresh milk but recently he's fine with taking those flavoured fresh milk and he seems to like it. so i'm thinking of letting him drink fresh milk. as least he's drinking some milk. i'm also giving him yoghurt & soya milk. (those jollybean kind).
 
Donkeymami,
Tat's nice!
happy.gif


Mashy,
We'll be going church but service is on Sunday. Not sure if this year, they'll have a special service on Christmas Day itself since it's a Saturday. Programme not out yet.
 
Zen

if I remember correctly, the church in orchard road even having lighting of candles. So u will hold a candle and sing Christmas carols together.
 
Mashy,

Ours not necessary on Christmas Eve. Sometimes, it's on Christmas Day morning. But since this year falls on Saturday, the Saturday & Sunday service may be the same programme. See how it goes.
 
dolcevita,
thanks. too bad i miss it....

re: cheese & fresh milk
how kind of cheese can we feed our kids now? the sliced cheddar cheese can? and we can start on fresh milk already rite?
 
pegsfur

That's what I tried to console myself with when Sam seemed to bochap me when I leave haha

mashy

What church in Orchard Rd?

zen

Have u tried all brands of FM?

I give Sam Belcube cheese.
4828233.jpg
 
We'll be having our annual x'mas party at my sis place on x'mas day. Am planning for a buffet dinner with hubby & ovann not on x'mas eve though cos the hotel charges exhorbitant amt just for that day ... maybe anyday during the last week leading to x'mas bah.
 
zen: how about pediasure?

i normally give shayna shredded cheddar cheese but i mix it into her foods, havent given it neat to her yet. but i bought the same cheese that jul bought. she ate it once and gave a yucky face.. haha
 
zen

Dun forgte S26!

I wanted to ask you if you mix FM with EBM, then I rem Ethan doesn't take bottles either right?

When I first made Sam drink FM, he also rejected. I mixed like 30ml FM to 150ml FBM & he reluctantly drank! After every 2 days, I stepped up another 30ml FM until he finally drank it whole. I was so stressed then coz I was running out of FBM
 
thanks babyS & jul,

i give up on FM. waste my money. not trying other brands anymore. it's crazi.

jul,
ya, ethan doesn't take bottles at all. i mix milo into the formula & he also can differenciate the taste. so i'm not going to try any more FM. FM is FM. the taste & smell is there. Ethan is quite sharp on his tastebuds.
 
Jul

it's the church near park mall/YMCA. There was once I went and it was raining heavily that day so very cold. And with the candle light really felt like in cold Christmas. Hahaha.
 
babyS,
i also just gave ethan the sliced cheddar cheese yday. he also seems to like it too. think becos it's tasty and salty. i tried the kraft brand yday. this batch like not so salty compared to previous batch. or could it be i bought a different brand last time.... hmm...

i tried the cubes ones also but different brand as jul. ethan also doesn't like it cos too creamy i think.
 
zen

haha of course they can taste the diff lah. but the small amount is to slowly build up their being used to the taste. If u do wanna try Fm again, try the Stage 3 ones. Bcoz I noticed Sam's Enfa smells more & more vanilla-y & tastes better as we progress

mashy

Oh Westley Methodist ah?
 
yeah i think its wesley methodist.. the candlelight service.

zen: yeah hor, maybe cos the cube one more creamy, stronger taste, so shayna didnt like..
 
hi all, OG has 20% sale.seem quite alot of nice stuff...
found a thermos cafe tumbler 300ml RP 36. now only $19.90 good deal to bring hot water out for baby. but not sure how long can keep hot, but nice n sleek design...=) blue n pink n white.
 
haio everyone..

juz back frm 3 days leave... quite song!

tue - had hi-tea with my besties..
wed - brought my girls (wv fren) to fidgets.. but i dun like there leh.. still prefer polliwogs then bouncing kids (although small) than fidgets (the whole structure there so run-down liao)
thu - brought girls n fren to zoo.. so fun!

nw.. sianz lor! so much works to clear lor!!!
 
jul,

U managed to find any playgroup for sam? Ovann has so far attended 2 weeks of GUG ... and he's still the joker in class, but i see that he's getting better, as in at least there are times when he's interested in wat the teachers are teaching. But he still likes to wander around the class .. always have to go and 'retrieve' him back.

Btw, i just called Dr Ong's clinic .. going next wed
happy.gif
 
darn!!! my MIL juz request to add me as fren in FB!!!!! n im sure it's my SIL who helped her.........cos MIL is in oz nw visitng her!

KNS!
 
baby s,

He's attending twice a week.

The teacher was telling story and he went up to look at the book the teacher was holding, den tweedle his lips and showed the teacher. Then the other day he just walk to the mirror, stick out his tongue, smiled at his reflection, do some monkey face and walked off ... i really dunno to laugh or cry at his antics ...
 
my dad has... my mum (who is super super lao gu dong de oso juz has hers.. thanks to my sis..bahaha~)..aiya.. for my mum..i tink she no frens de lah..(hehe)..guess mainly to see my girls' pics or video.. but i hvnt been loading since their bday! LOL~ (hvnt taken alot of pics/video oso anyways!)

my mil, i tot she wld hv 1 long ago...but oni nw juz set up leh..(prolly cos sil in oz..so no one suggested!?!) she juz got her ipad oso..to monitor her shares! *faintz!*

anyways ya... im pretending i din c it.. OF COS!!! lol~
 
Zen,
u still breastfeeding directly?
i had same problem bb refuse bottle. but when i had to go overseas trip for work, baby no choice.learnt to drink from milk bottle thereafter. much much easier now. but of cos cried for one day la...
 
pegs.. bahahaha~ ovann so cute lar!

i tink even if i had the academic qualities to be an early childhood teacher... i will not be able to be one too! i guess i will prolly die laughing each day.. seeing all these cute little ones doing all the funny tings! hehehe.
 
Fatbobo,
My MIL in my FB, damn!
So I not active in FB le cos I realise she tracks watever I post!
+%|\<^¥£#][
Didn't want accept but she go ask my hubby bout it! Arghh
So Boh bian...
 
bobo: click on ignore request lah.. she wouldnt know and u would be stressed each time u see friend's request. What if accidentally u accept... then cannot delete liao.

Sharon: wah lau eh.. but u can limit who views ur stuff mah... dunno if there is a option to block certain pple..
 
pegsfur

I'm still thinking abt sending Sam to half day CC or not. SIL has been irritating me recently so I'm thinking that maybe there's no point keeping Sam at home
sad.gif


bobo
\
Wah say! iPad ah!
 
sharon: I checked... u can block ur MIL from viewing ur stufff!

Go to account, privacy settings, choose custom, then customize settings then u can choose who u wanna hide it from!
 
Fat bobo

u can accept and change privacy settings so that she can't see your status updates. U can also set photo privacy if u want. I ignored my mil facebook request and retricted my sil's access to my stuff.
 
Babys,
I tried but dunno if it's works lei
Maybe I shld try blocking hb's acc to try?

She even got to cheek to ask "ur frend's baby fell ar?"
I was like huh?? Then she say I saw ur facebook!
Cos tink ovann knock his head once n I commented on pegsfur's pic!
She say ur frend's baby v cute hor, I say which one..she can even tell me wat my frend's hb name is!!!!
Pissed to the max lor
sad.gif
 
wah!

sharon, ur MIL is invading our privacy too! hahaha..

block block block.. can block one lah. My bro block his activities on FB, even i cant see who he's commenting on etc..
 


I hope Sam is ok...

SIL's kids were supposed to go to the park tdy but they called last nite to say that her #1 is sick. Then this am, the kdis called &amp; my FIL dashed up there to have breakfast &amp; fetch them to MIL's although he'd just made a trip up there to fetch us down. Wonder why BIL doesn't drive them down since he's not working.

And SIL's really inconsiderate! Her kid is sick yet she aws brings them down to play with Samuel. They're perpetually coughing and she still claims that they're very strong when I try to warn her whenever Sam's sick. That they never get HFMD even though the school had it. Duh.. HFMD is spread by CONTACT with body fluids what. And she says there's no need to wash hands after her kids pee coz they only pull up their pants. gross! And MIL's aws feeding the kids &amp; Sam from the same spoon!

ugh. Just feel so disgruntled with the ILs in general.. *thinking hard abt CC*
 

Back
Top