(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


Back from the library .. and we'r still talking abt our bbs huh
happy.gif


I must agree that watever we do or say must be careful cos they pick up very fast and very unexpectedly. Ovann has learnt to use 'eh?' and 'huh?' from us .. it's really funny to hear him say that out of the blue. Like when he found that 1 of lego toy blocks cld fit nicely into his index finger, and he said 'eh?', and showed me his index finger, as if he found out something new abt the toy.

Then there was once i was at the pc, but chatting on the phone with friend and i said 'Huh?' cos i can't believed wat my friend said. After we hung up, I told ovann to come over and he said "Huh??". I nearly died laughing.
 
jul,

Hahaa ... true oso
happy.gif
.. but still got other things mah, like now i want to ask, for those who can cook, if i want to cook vege with oyster sauce, do i add it during cooking, or pour on the cooked vege instead?

Btw, I see that some of u are reading story books to your kiddos but i can't seem to be able to do that. Either ovann wants to flip the pages b4 i even finish the sentence, or he'd want to chew the pages. Jul, how abt sam? Can he stay still to hear u read him stories?
 
pegsfur

I think if u fry veg, put in the oyster sauce first. But if boiling then put in oyster sauce after dishing up. (disclaimer : cooking idiot's advice)

Aiyah what do u think? He will bring me his Sesame Street baby book, sit on my lap, then when I flip open the book, he will either flip very quickly, or run off liao!

He will only listen to my "audio" stories if he's strapped into his car seat. I only know Three Little Pigs & Little Red Riding Hood haha
 
hi mummies,
i just bought these 2 pairs of BN pediped for my boy fr pediped webby...but his feet are so huge that he cant fit them
selling at least $50-$60 in shops in singapore

brady - navy/orange (flex)
EU 20/US 4
<font color="ff0000">$20</font>
4722674.jpg


noah - choc brown (flex)
EU 21/US 5.5
<font color="ff0000">$30</font>
4722675.jpg
 
SBB,
i also dunno if he is consider fast but somewords he can repeat after me immediately some when i teach him he jus look at me but few day later he suddenly say it caught me by surprise.. like jus now we passby motor he suddenly point n say motor clearly he can really surprise me:p

Pegsfur,
usu i add it while cooking den add abit of water n corn flour to thicken the mixture.. i tink oyster sauce abit salty to add directly???
 
Good Morning Mummies!

I woke up at 3+am! can't get back to sleep so upload photos on FB. who knows Ethan roll off the bed again! poor thing....

sharon,
wats the length of Ryan's feet? i'm interested in the 1st pair.

piggy,
wat size did you buy for kyler the other time? cos kyler's &amp; ethan's feet abt the same size. so if wat sharon bought is the size you bought, maybe i can take over.
 
Morning mummies..

Pegs: i'll add the sauce at the end. Add a little first. If not enuf then add more. But if u r boiling then can pour directly onto vege.

Talk abt what babies do.. Last night Playing with shayna. Feeding her toy mechanical cat 'biscuits'.. She tool the letter i from her magnetic alphabets and fed the cat. I was paying attention then. Next thing i know she was
Smiling at me and pointng to the cat. She had pushedthe letter i thru the mouth and now its stuck in the head cavity. The cat cannot meow properly noww 'chokes' when it does. Hahaha..
 
sharon

I'm also interested in the first pair, if Zen doesn't want. But what size is it in those 13.0, 14.0 sizes? If not at least size 14.0, then Sam can't wear liao.
 
Jul,
i not sure leh.. but Pediped got a size chart u can print out n put Sam feet on it.. Kyler feet is quite big so i usu buy bigger size can wear longer..
 
moring mummies
happy.gif


anyone using facial ampoules at home?
me thinking of trying ampoules leh...

now look like old hag...haiz...
 
Zen/jul,
I measure exact length for u tonite n check equivalent sizes
Ryan outgrew 12-18mths shoes
Now he is wearing 18-24mths...family of big feet!
I'm wearing 38,39...hb 11-11.5
 
piggy

Hmm.. I go surf then. Thanks!

sharon

Sam also outgrew 12-18 months shoes. But I think his feet aren't as big as Ryan's haha. Me wearing 37,38 &amp; hubs wearing 9. Not so bad hahaha
 
sharon

Aiyoh yoh... If I read the Pediped size chart correctly, Sam who is wearing Japan 14, needs US 6-6.5. Is that possible???
 
jul...
i just gotten the hada labo lotion and milky lotion days ago...
i used for the past 2days so far no problem...mine is the normal version not the whitening one cos oos at the outlet that i go...
thinking of getting ampoules for instant radiant...
 
jul/piggy/bear/baby s,
Tks for your advice on cooking vege. So i guess both ways work, just depending on preference
happy.gif
Thinking of eating kai lan but those from zichar stall always leave the whole bunch of vege together, so hard to eat esp the stem. I hate the stem. So if i cook it myself, i can cut the leaves and stem individually
happy.gif


Yawnzzz ... ovann woke up 3 times last nite, no in fact, for the previous few nites too. Wonder why at this age still will wake up in the middle of the nite one?
 
cloudme

U can use the normal Hado Labo lotion? Where do u work or stay? I have a bottle, just opened &amp; use twice only. Do u want it? I can pass to you, else very wasteful to throw.

pegsfur

Oh for kailan in oyster sauce I prefer to boil n pour over. U know, like Boon Tong Kee?
 
Zen, added you as fren on FB liao.

Ethan is a mold of ur hubby lolz like daddy like son woh! can tells ethan enjoyed the trip from the 1st few days
happy.gif
 
sharon:: i love the shoes! esp the 2nd pair! hehe.. but..lalala~ for boys leh! n I CANT FIT in them! bahaha~

we oni started letting Mattea &amp; Keona wear shoes when they turn 1...n they hv been wearing 18-24mths for little blue lamb shoes. nw oso abit tight liao.
but hor.. me super small feet (poor little feet hfta support the big fat body mass! stress!!).. im size 3/4 but aft preggy..smtimes can take 5 (hooo~)...n hb is 10/11.

again..... i love the 2nd pair! hohoho~
 
Pegsfur,
ya i tink individual preference.. i jus cook the way my mum cook cos i dun eat vegie 1.. so got leafy vegie i only know 1 way of cookin waahaha... cos i cook only my HB eat i dun eat since he din complaint i jus continue this way lo:p
 
jul
yup...cos i remember that i read from some site that it is too hydrating for ppl with oily skin and must use only 1 or 2 drop...
not too much as it will cause outbreak...

i stay in the east, work in the east...but will be heading down to vivo city this sun...
 
Fatbobo,
Thanks! V retro n I really like it
My sis says it's ah pek lor
Length ok but not wide enough
Now I'm looking for shoes again
sad.gif
 
Donkeymami,

Thanks!
happy.gif
Does he really look like my hb? HB &amp; I think don't think so. We feel he looks more like a mixture of 2 of us. However, many ppl commented that he looks exactly like daddy, a handful commented looks like me. I feel that piggy's kyler then looks exactly like her hb.

Sharon,
I think Ethan may not be able to fit in then. He's wearing size 15 now already. You measure then let me know again.

Jul,
I think yr boy stands a higher chance of getting the shoes. Cos my boy's feet even bigger than yours. big feet! haha!
 
Cloudme,
i use ampoule but i dun tink will gave instant radiant wor.. like all other product i tink it takes time??? how abt signin up a facial package??

Zen,
hahah i also tink Ethan look like daddy leh... sigh Kyler look is fix liao dun expect him to look any bit like me keke.. hope #2 got chance to look like me lol~
 
sharon, zen

Dunno y our boys have such big feet? I personally think maybe Sam needs the bigger feet to balance his big head???? haha

cloudme

Oh.. I'm gog to the bird park on Sunday leh. Want me to post to u? I think at most ahd be ard $1.50 for postage?
 
sharon:: i oso tink it's AH-PEH.. n i really like those ah-peh look! so cute to see todds in such sandals... miniature ah-peh!
 
Jul,

ya, our boys hv big feet.
happy.gif



Donkeymami,

I think Disneysea is smaller compared to Disneyland. And yes, also less crowded. But the last time I went to Disneyland, we also don't have to queue up for tixs. We spent almost 12 hours in Disneyland last time! haha!
 
Donkeymami,
when i in Jap i was 18wk+.. no leh got bump leh infact bigger when i had Kyler cos the pic mostly taken front view so not obvious side view v obvious...
 
Piggy, wow! coming to 5mths liao when u doing details scan then? cant tell le u still so slim &amp; radiant u shd try for another gal la
happy.gif
 
Donkeymami,
ya nex wk detail scan liao... cos holiday mah.. so will look radiant haha.. huh cannot la too ex for #3 n i really hate being preg... but tummy really big v fast for #2...
 
Sharon/jul
Javier got big feet too.. His feet length is abt 14cm. But I tink is normal for him coz of his height. If not I find abit inproportional.. Hee..
 
Donkeymami,

We usually take the map &amp; make sure we go to every land stated on the map so we won't miss out. hehe. but for disneysea, i can't be bothered. jus tell hb to walk around. doesn't matter if we miss out since we're not able to take rides. but in the end, think we went round &amp; round the place. miss out the route to get out.

Piggy,

Ya, can't see your bump at all. Who knows your no.2 will look more like you?
 
Zen,
hahah i tink becos u prefer disneyland tt y u dun really bother to check out disneysea???
happy.gif


hahah will know if #2 will llok like me anot in few mth time
happy.gif
 
donkeymami

Wah!!! Jovia is wrapped up like a penguin! Haha very cute! Hey Sam has the same Pigeon pacifier, but he refuses to take Stage 3, still on Stage 2
 
piggy
me sign up 1 package liao but no time to go...cos both koalas are very clingy...
the ampoules u used are from france, germany or usa? can pm me the brand? thanks

jul
ok for me
happy.gif
 
Cloudme,
eh i cant remember the brands leh... actually i feel tt amppoules will work better if ur pores r clean up.. if not with the block pores will affect ur skin absorbin ???
 
Jul, we are up to the moutain so gotto dress her like a penguine! jovia also taking stage 2 pacifier. will wean her off when she start to attend cc at 18mths
 
Oh.. Hubs asked if wanna go to Japan during Christmas! I wonder how u gals managed to do your packing? Must carry how many trolley bags? Gosh! Sam's still eating baby porridge. How to settle food issue? And we all have NO winter wear?
 
piggy,

we were looking forward to disneysea at first. but after ethan fell sick, a bit no mood liao. and we cannot take all the exciting rides in disneysea. we find disneyland more magical feel. cos maybe there're more disney characters &amp; the place is more colourful. disneysea has more european feel.
happy.gif
 


donkeymami

Did u try giving Jovia the Stage 3 pacifier? Sam just refuses it coz it's a funny shape.

I tot Jovia's at infantcare now?
 

Back
Top